Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Italy - Serie A - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 am

Fio won 3-0 against Reggina
Juve was beaten 2-1 at Napoli!!

Serie A is getting more interesting week by week... the "big boys" are in bad form except Inter...
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Sturges

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:09 am

Milan arent in bad form either
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 am

Juve were pretty horrible, and Ranieri's substitutions didn't make much sence. It was 1-1 and he takes off Del Piero for De Ceglie :-/

They play Real next, can see him getting the sack soon.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:41 am

Saw replay of the Fiorentina - Reggina match and although Fiorentina won 3-0 it was a harsh result on Reggina. I think they deserved the win but by that margin I don't think so. The red card that Reggina GK got was unfair I think, as did the commentators, and he only deserved a yellow. Anyway Pazzini scored the penalty kick just before the half time break. Reggina tried hard to get back into it in the second half but really their chances weren't the best quality. Fiorentina were not playing well and were struggling to create and hold the 10 man Reggina but when Gilardino came on the match turned as he scored 2 goals in the 75th and 81st minutes. It was sad seeing Reggina try so hard yet come out empty handed but I think they played reasonably well - especially for 10 men against a good side, and hopefully their coach gets more time at the helm as they look to be gelling slowing.

As for the Napoli - Juventus game I did not see it but sounds like Ranieri gave random tactics and substitutions again today and the team did not play too well either so Napoli deserved their victory. They are having a good season and it shows how well many teams have strengthened over the summer mercato as Serie A is very tight and interesting this season. I think Ranieri has his job on the line over the next few weeks if not matches and if they don't give a good performance or result against Real Madrid in a few days time in the UCL then he may well be sacked.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Sturges wrote:
Milan arent in bad form either

maybe they're not... but they're still the most inconsistent big team in Serie A and maybe also in Europe for the latest three years... I'm not even sure they will be in the top four when this season over... well maybe they will be very serious in the UEFA cup this year, the one and only cup that they haven't got yet.
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Inter 4-0 Roma, and still 35 minutes to play Very Happy what a return for tottina
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Gizas wrote:
Inter 4-0 Roma, and still 35 minutes to play Very Happy what a return for tottina

He really makes a difference Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Italy - Serie A - Page 8 750579 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 327664 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 857265 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 639513 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 436799 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 902479 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 97756 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 694710 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 814638 tongue Very Happy santa cheers jocolor drunken bom bounce sunny pirat Twisted Evil Surprised

f**k yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASS Rioma getting Italy - Serie A - Page 8 793867

Italy - Serie A - Page 8 365200 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 4870 Italy - Serie A - Page 8 20562

Italy - Serie A - Page 8 91559
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:19 pm

R*ma losing, Juve lost ... this is a crazy year in the Serie A, good news for us, even by defeat today, they are still behind us cheers

Mister S reminds us of the score
Italy - Serie A - Page 8 I6l7wh
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ivan

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 pm

Wow. Inter look really powerful. They play with such ease. Physically they are the strongest team in Italy.

And one can see that Mourinho has installed a winning mentality, well more of a cocky mentality but you can see in the players' faces that they feel that they can beat anyone and that they are better than everyone.

You got Spalletti's face right Pazke but it's always funny to see the expression on Spalletti's face when rioma are loosing. He always looks so lost and so sad and his gaze is so empty.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Hmmm, Serie A is really scary this year. Based on what i've seen so far I would be delighted with a top 6 finish, anything better would be a dream. Inter looked like they were on another planet last night.

Hope we bounce back after yesterday because we still have favourable fixtures ahead that we need to win before our tough run of games.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Hmmm, Serie A is really scary this year. Based on what i've seen so far I would be delighted with a top 6 finish, anything better would be a dream. Inter looked like they were on another planet last night.

Hope we bounce back after yesterday because we still have favourable fixtures ahead that we need to win before our tough run of games.

Do not agree. Internazionale only looked good because Roma made them look good. Roma's defence was terrible. The Roma team just let Internazionale walk all over them. They gave them time on the ball and made massive errors. They could have let in an own goal. They were embarressing. One goal was defensive error. Two others were fantastic strikes that Doni had no chance whatsoever. Internazionale looked great but to be honest most half decent teams could look good the way Roma played.

It is very tight at the top. Very unpredictable. We need to sort our defence out because no way we are going to last the season when we concede so many goals. If it were not for our great attack we would be well down the table.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Giolazio wrote:

Doesn't agree at all... Serie A is really good and scary... yes... top 6 finish is good enough? No.. we could be anywhere in 2nd until 10th place... so 6th would be quite average, but not good enough.. for me at least

Inter have the biggest chance to win the scudetto of course.. Lazio, Juve, Milan, Viola, Palermo, Napoli, Genoa, Udinese and maybe Merda (i'm sure they are in a crisis cheers ) could be anywhere from 2nd until 10th... and their position will depend on the consistency, winter transfer market and injury list... Teams like Genoa, Napoli, Udinese and Palermo will stop being threats if their key players are injured.. and let's hope that CL and UEFA participants will stay for long in those competitions so their concentration will be divided.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

Doesn't agree at all... Serie A is really good and scary... yes... top 6 finish is good enough? No.. we could be anywhere in 2nd until 10th place... so 6th would be quite average, but not good enough.. for me at least

Inter have the biggest chance to win the scudetto of course.. Lazio, Juve, Milan, Viola, Palermo, Napoli, Genoa, Udinese and maybe Merda (i'm sure they are in a crisis cheers ) could be anywhere from 2nd until 10th... and their position will depend on the consistency, winter transfer market and injury list... Teams like Genoa, Napoli, Udinese and Palermo will stop being threats if their key players are injured.. and let's hope that CL and UEFA participants will stay for long in those competitions so their concentration will be divided.

add Atalanta and Catania to that list...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Beckham from January '09 on, on loan to AC Milan for 6 months

I guess they are desperate to regenerate some money on him, after not qualifiying this year in the CHL
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 pm

pazke wrote:
Beckham from January '09 on, on loan to AC Milan for 6 months

I guess they are desperate to regenerate some money on him, after not qualifiying this year in the CHL

Loading up on aged has-beens, the saga continues at age 33. A milan jersey with beckham on the back, that will probably be the worst sight in the history of football, I can feel my eyes burning already.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:38 pm

i'm glad i'm not the only one anticipating this being a total failure of a move
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 am

Its all a bit silly really but I guess Milan are keen on having some more players over the 30 year old mark in their squad. I doubt he will do very well in Serie A though and as Treq says, it will probably be a failure.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 pm

I do not think he will be that much of a failure if plays where Pirlo plays. Anywhere else most probably.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Taib wrote:
I do not think he will be that much of a failure if plays where Pirlo plays. Anywhere else most probably.

Yeah that might be true. How long is Pirlo out for? I thought it was until November or December?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 am

Getting Beckham to Milan is a risky step but also could be very brilliant move for Milan..

Bad effects:
- Beckham is arguably too old to adapt himself in the though league like Serie A..
- If Beckham failed... and Milan position is dropped.. Milan won't be recognized as a serious club anymore.. they will be famous as a joke and retirement club..

Good effects:
- He will bring sponsors, increase the selling of merchandises, bring publications and make Milan more more famous especially for United States citizens that think Beckham is a god of football tongue and more famous means more money and sponsors... I don't even want to start with Victoria Beckham effects..
- There a big possibility that the man is really not over yet.. even Capello thinks that he still has the capability to play in Serie A.. He is a hard worker, has a football intelligent and still shape & on form.. The man has something to offer indeed... especially to make the tactical choices richer for Ancelotti..

To sum up, the Beckham movement is going to be very crucial and important not only to Milan, but also for Serie A... world will be watching Serie A more because of this guy... and the time couldn't be more perfect... this is the time that the League has a lot more competitive teams than any other league in the world, this is the time that ronaldinho, milito and many other good players start playing for serie a, and don't forget that the "Special One" has also started his famous journey in this League... and to make it more perfect.. this is the first time since a long ago that Lazio have a competitive team! at least we could show the world that Lazio can play (is playing) wonderful football!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 am

Broencoceleste wrote:

To sum up, the Beckham movement is going to be very crucial and important not only to Milan, but also for Serie A... world will be watching Serie A more because of this guy...

Serie A doesn't need this kind of attention, arguably it isn't the best nor the richest league but it still produces effective and attractive football and more importantly world champions.
The league doe not need this clown to make a mockery of the game with underwear ads and soft-drink sponsorships, sure enough Victoria has him by the nuts and since she did not adapt to LA she wanted a move to the fashion capital of Italy.

He'll bring in media, sponsors, ratings, but on the pitch he'll be as useful as a nun in a diving suit. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

The Lega issued a two match ban for Alberto Gilardino for deliberately scoring the goal with his hand, so he'll miss the game against Inter (just keeps getting better and better for them) and Siena.

here's the article
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11865_4413679,00.html

for once I agree with Zamparini
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Sile wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:

To sum up, the Beckham movement is going to be very crucial and important not only to Milan, but also for Serie A... world will be watching Serie A more because of this guy...

Serie A doesn't need this kind of attention, arguably it isn't the best nor the richest league but it still produces effective and attractive football and more importantly world champions.
The league doe not need this clown to make a mockery of the game with underwear ads and soft-drink sponsorships, sure enough Victoria has him by the nuts and since she did not adapt to LA she wanted a move to the fashion capital of Italy.

He'll bring in media, sponsors, ratings, but on the pitch he'll be as useful as a nun in a diving suit. IMO.

Serie A maybe don't need that kind of attention... but he will bring good effects for the league like i said before... we'll see

He might be an advertising and fashion icon clown but his determination and professionalism in football are much better than most of footballers in the whole europe.. need proves? jusk ask Cappello for that...

Victoria and Beck are adapting really well in LA, they are treated like legendary movie stars there... the problem is Beckham wants a competitive football for the sake of his place on England team.. lucky for Victoria.. the place is in the one of capitals of European fashion.. well, keep staying in LA might still be better for her career though..
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 am

I think Beckham has shown that he can still play football and I think he is still better than most people seem to think. Ever since he was dropped by Capello at Real and came back stronger than ever, he has at least won some of my confidence.

On the other side, Milan is turning a little bit into "Galactico 2". A slong as they deliver results no one should be complaining, but if they start losing and getting weak results I think we can all see how media and fans will start questioning the players brought to the team...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next