Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Italy - Serie A - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 am

Sile wrote:
The Lega issued a two match ban for Alberto Gilardino for deliberately scoring the goal with his hand, so he'll miss the game against Inter (just keeps getting better and better for them) and Siena.

here's the article
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11865_4413679,00.html

for once I agree with Zamparini

Definitely agree with Zamparini on this one too. Gilardino is lucky it is only that IMO.... its very unfair for Palermo.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 am

Gila spoils himself with his actions. I think in my part of the world he will always be hated for that dive against Celtic.

It's also worth pointing out that Fiorentina now have 16 points; one behind Inter.

So much for their "slow" start to the season.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 am

Caxi wrote:

It's also worth pointing out that Fiorentina now have 16 points; one behind Inter.

So much for their "slow" start to the season.

Yeah I was thinking about that too.... what slow start? They were never 'behind' in terms of their start IMO just the media making it much more than it truly was - as the media usually does. They are getting it together well in Serie A!
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 am

goal.com wrote:
Juve Fan Attacked In Bologna
A 44-year-old man from Modena was assaulted near the Dall'Ara stadium in Bologna, at the completion of the Bologna-Juventus match, and has now been taken to hospital where he remains in a serious condition.

Violence in Italian football seems to have taken another turn for the worse, as a Juventus fan has been attacked outside the Dall’Ara stadium in Bologna.

According to the initial reports, the 44-year-old Juventus supporter was walking along the Via della Certosa, heading towards his car, when a group of Bologna supporters tried to tear his Juve scarf from his neck.

The man, who was with his child at the time, was forced to defend himself, however could not prevent the Bologna supporters from throwing rocks at his head, which has consequently resulted in the man being taken to hospital.

The man was assisted by the town Police, and quickly rushed to hospital, where he remains in a serious condition.

Goal.com will keep you updated with the latest reports to come from this incident.

Disgusting. With his child, too...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:24 am

No

Hope the guy recovers well as soon as possible. Its such a shame and disgusting the violence that occurs.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:17 am

yeah it seems stupidity won at Bologna
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Mindless, senseless attack. No excuse.

As I look at the Serie A table, I can't help but feel we are having another bad season.

Udinese and Napoli at the helm, 4th and 5th of last season ahead of us, the champs inevitably ahead of us, Genoa equal with us, Juve a point behind. I think we're in trouble in our bid for 6th but more than that, Merda look F**KED!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:38 am

Caxi wrote:

As I look at the Serie A table, I can't help but feel we are having another bad season.

Udinese and Napoli at the helm, 4th and 5th of last season ahead of us, the champs inevitably ahead of us, Genoa equal with us, Juve a point behind. I think we're in trouble in our bid for 6th but more than that, Merda look F**KED!

I too think it will be much, much tighter for any team to get into Europe. So many teams with so close point differences so far makes for a very exciting championship. I think every team aiming for a European spot also sees it the same. Its very close and one slip could take you to mid table, but a win could see you very near the top as well!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Caxi wrote:

I too think it will be much, much tighter for any team to get into Europe. So many teams with so close point differences so far makes for a very exciting championship. I think every team aiming for a European spot also sees it the same. Its very close and one slip could take you to mid table, but a win could see you very near the top as well!

Relax Caxi.. As Bobbi said, the teams in the upper table are closed to each other, nothing to worry about... just don't lose concentration, even for a lil' bit.. this is just like Formula1 racing.. we are still in the 9th lap, 29 more laps to go.. everything can happen... and we shouldn't worry too much and even we should feel good because we are racing with the first group...

First thing that should be noted though... Rossi should fix the defense!! As much as I love attacking football, I really don't want us to be conceded easily week in week out!! I'd rather play negative football than conceded easily.. too much burden for our strikers right now... fortunately they're doing their job nicely except in the Napoli game..

I think for now on we should concentrate on defense!! Don't mind about attack... Zarate, Pandev, Rocchi and Foggia can do their job with closed eyes! Just don't make more burden to them with stupid goals in our own net... and I think our attackers are better in counter attacking
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:05 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=941849

Some candid comments from Lotito. Seems someone has their head screwed on.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:24 am

Napoli have a smaller squad than we do, Udinese play UEFA Cup.

Just wait until they're hit with injruies and suspensions and watch them drop points. As long as we stay with them until the heart of the season, I'm confident we can finish above them.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Fucking Inter. Incredible.

Juve vs merda up next, titty injured again, a shame it's always sweeter to watch them lose with il crapitano playing
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:17 pm

that sh*t v the sh*t
HT 1-0
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 pm

at his moment in time I wish to congratulate riomma on buying Riise, a splendid acquisition.

Don't stop now rube
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 am

Haha, indeed Sile. Best signing of the Summer, no doubt.

Juve totally outplayed them, a well deserved victory.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Maggio got a second yellow in the 44th so milanmerda have the entire 2nd half to play against 10 men.

Some teams just have unbelievable luck
Back to top Go down
Rami
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Rami

Number of posts : 86
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:12 am

Sile wrote:
Maggio got a second yellow in the 44th so milanmerda have the entire 2nd half to play against 10 men.

Some teams just have unbelievable luck
and now they get a penalty!!!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rami
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Rami

Number of posts : 86
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:15 am

denis scores again! Suspect own goal!!!
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ivan

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 am

No, it wasn't an Ambrosini header in the 92nd minute! No, it wasn't even Pippo tapping it in from off side in the 94th.

It was a Denis own goal in the 86th.

I hate them...
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 am

You're not alone, Ivan. How the hell did they get that penalty? Dear God.

Denis... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 am

well napoli didn't deserve to win or even draw the game! they played shitty football like catania and lecce ! they deserved it for beating us so luckily !
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 am

Ahh I have to disagree Roman Eagle.

I think Napoli played great. You canīt really expect them to field an offensive side in San Siro against Milan. I actually think they did just as much as Milan as long as both teams were eleven men out there. Also brilliant performances in the Napoli team. Lavezzi was fantastic tonight. He managed to hold on to the ball all by himself even when Napoli were pushed back with their ten men. All the time Milan had to commit a freekick against him. Also Cannavaro Jr. and Santacroce were great out there tonight.

I was thinking back on when Lazio played in San Siro and sadly enough I think we could learn a lot from how Napoli approached the game. Much more fighting spirit, going in 100% in every single challenge, players that are able to play to their maximum also against a difficult side like Milan. I think we missed all of that when we were in San Siro.

Milan...what is there to say ?? Given that we also got 6 points in the last minutes in Chievo and today against Catania, I can hardly start blaming Milan now. But itīs still incredible how often they manage to score in the last minutes. Penalty, owngoal ??? you name it, they will always manage to find a way.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 am

*on the verge of puking*
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:15 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
Milan...what is there to say ?? Given that we also got 6 points in the last minutes in Chievo and today against Catania, I can hardly start blaming Milan now. But itīs still incredible how often they manage to score in the last minutes. Penalty, owngoal ??? you name it, they will always manage to find a way.

The sign of champions my friend. Finding a way when it seems impossible is what great teams do.

Milan are getting by, not on ability, but having a team of winners. Becks in January is going to add to that. The "Galacticos" had an awful defence in their glory years but they had a squad of champions. Milan look the same now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 am

This is a comedy editorial, a complete joke about Adriano.... I found it quite funny....

Calcio Comedy: Adriano Sacked For Mourinho Phone Prank

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=941630
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next