Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Italy - Serie A - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:49 am

If Milan are still in the title race, then Genoa are too. That's quite remarkable.

Considering we have some easy fixtures in the next 10 games or so and then an absolutely disastrousrun-in, we actually need to be in the title hunt in 10 games time.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:50 am

What players have you guys and girls been impressed with in Serie A so far this season (apart from Lazio players and big club ones like Ibrahimovic)??

I have really liked Marco Biaganti from Catania.

This guy has played very well every time I see Catania matches or highlights. A rock in the centre of the midfield. More defensive but is very pacey and attacks well too. Any chance Lazio could get him? I just read a report on Goal the Milan and several other clubs are interested in his services though so I guess its more unlikely a deal could be made with the Sicilians for him.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am

Kaka went to Man city :)

apparently not :)
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:31 am

Bobbi wrote:
What players have you guys and girls been impressed with in Serie A so far this season (apart from Lazio players and big club ones like Ibrahimovic)??

I have really liked Marco Biaganti from Catania.

This guy has played very well every time I see Catania matches or highlights. A rock in the centre of the midfield. More defensive but is very pacey and attacks well too. Any chance Lazio could get him? I just read a report on Goal the Milan and several other clubs are interested in his services though so I guess its more unlikely a deal could be made with the Sicilians for him.

Two goalkeepers have stood out for me: Bizzarri and Marchetti.

Floccari has been supreme this season.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am

I've been impressed by Marco Di Vaio Very Happy

great to see the laziale scoring goals once again, Valencia fucked him up as they've done to many an Italian player
same goes for Corradi, who's also been scoring goals

Great to see Gilardino scoring again too, always been a fan of Gila even when he was struggling at Milan. Knew he'd come good.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 am

Oh definitely! Bizzarri has been in supreme form at Catania as has Floccari at Atalanta and as mentioned Di Vaio is scoring well as he is top of the Serie A charts for now.... well done Marco! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 pm

I've seen Biondini have a few good matches, quick on the wing. Not sure how consistant he is though. Criscito, too, being able to play center defense and as a wide midfielder.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Marchetti has impressed massively. I am also very impressed by Di Vaio.

We should make a serious attempt to buy Cigarini, as he gets almost no playing time as far as I know (stats say 6 games...). Read Napoli is about to make this approach, but we should instead. He had a good last season, and has potential to become something big. There are quite a few very takented Italian players out there, and we should focus on getting a few of these to us. Can never stop thinking about the fact that Rossi was "allowed" to go to spain...
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 am

Cigarini's been injured for much of the season
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Inter fans are singing A Roma solo la Lazio at a game against Merda. cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Dejan wrote:
Inter fans are singing A Roma solo la Lazio at a game against Merda. cheers Twisted Evil

as they always do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 am

merda 2-1 down cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 am

Game ended 2-1, Ibra sent merda out and Inter through...
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Yeah, and that Inter youngster Santon is quit exciting. he plays as a left back, and was very good.
Back to top Go down
Turkish_Boy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Turkish_Boy

Number of posts : 76
Country and city : Windsor/Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Dejan wrote:

I was going to ask this. One of my friend told me that, but I wanted to be sure...
But I got my answer right now..

Nice job by Inter cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Grande Inter Very Happy for the win and the song singing at the game!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:40 am

juve just passed inter in the league...maybe this years title race will be more exciting than I thought..I knew the rest of the spots would be hard to tell, but I was pretty sure the first spot once again belonged to nerazzuri..but at the moment, juve are above them on goal difference,,,Inter got one game in hand though...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 am

Cash wrote:
juve just passed inter in the league...maybe this years title race will be more exciting than I thought..I knew the rest of the spots would be hard to tell, but I was pretty sure the first spot once again belonged to nerazzuri..but at the moment, juve are above them on goal difference,,,Inter got one game in hand though...

At the start of the season, I said Milan will win the league with Inter and Juve close behind, I said we would be competing with Genoa, Fiorentina and Merda for UEFA Cup spots (if not Udinese) and that Cagliari and Atalanta would do exceptionally well.

I stick by these predictions. Milan look like a rollercoaster that's gaining momentum at just the right time and I feel Inter will slip up and Juve will end up fighting for the Champions League (I believe Juve, Lyon and Villareal are the only teams that can challenge Barca in the CL).

We need to capitalise on every little battle our peers face.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm

This round of the Serie A and B will start with a 15 minute delay, This is to support some players that have been ruled out by CAS for not showing up on time for a doping test. The Italian FA has issued this delay to show support for the players, and everyone invilved feels this has been treated unjustly.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:18 pm

I'm watching Napoli - Udinese. 2-2 HT

Udinese's defence is a shambles, as bad as ours in fact. First goal for Mapoli, they let Denis run free and he pulls it back to Lavezzi who hits it and it deflects off Lukovic beyond the keeper. Awful defending

Goal number 2 was worse. Again, they let Denis run free, he gets pushed and Hamsik is allowed to waltz into the box and head in the free-kick unmarked.

They get themselves back in it as Zapata buys a conspicuous penalty and Quag hits a stunning volley.

I'm beginning to see parallels between us and them. Their defence is shambolic but they have the quality attack we have. I'm interested to see how the second half pans out.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Napoli 2-2 Udinese FT

Good result for us I think. Udinese's defence is absolutely woeful but luckily they have Zapata who makes it look a hell of a lot better than it actually is.

Napoli's finishing in the second half was disastrous. Lavezzi is a complete joke, his behaviour is sickening.

Pasquale had a great chance to win it for Udinese after Lavezzi had a similar opportunity for Naps. It was a fair result, in the end.

Is it any coincidence that the three surprises of the season early on (Lazio, Napoli, Udinese) are struggling beyond belief at the minute?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 pm

16 minutes played and Cagliari is up 1-0 away in Torino against juve. They look very secure, in attack, but more than anything in defence. Their goalie is spreading the kind of security we wish we had...

Dont really know what is best for us, but I hate juve and it would be somehow pleasing to see cagliari win against juve as well, but they are a competitor for us as well...no matter what we ae fighting for...

Long time left htough...
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
zrc

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Juve 0-1 Cagliari Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

This Cagliari squad are fuckin mad.
Im curious if they keep the positive score against Juventus.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:10 pm

zrc wrote:
Juve 0-1 Cagliari Very Happy

Cagliari are owning Juve at the minute. Long may it continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next