Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Italy - Serie A - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 am

Respect Marco!

I too hope he spices things up against Merda in a few rounds time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
viper

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm happy for Marco and Sinisa cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 am

Donadoni replaces Reja at Napoli helm
http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=808949.html

Former Italy coach Roberto Donadoni has taken charge of Serie A side SSC Napoli after a ten-game winless streak led to the dismissal of Edoardo Reja.

Donadoni return
Donadoni, who previously coached Atalanta BC and Livorno Calcio, has been out of football since Italy exited UEFA EURO 2008™ at the quarter-final stage. A three-time European Champion Clubs' Cup winner as an AC Milan player, and capped 63 times by Italy, the 45-year-old has agreed a contract until 2011 and will begin his reign against bottom-of-the-table Reggina Calcio on Sunday.

Reja exit
Reja led Napoli from Serie C1 to Serie A in just two seasons between 2005 and 2007, and after a bright start to this season Napoli were at one stage sitting pretty at the top of Serie A. However, they have not won since the visit of Calcio Catania to Stadio San Paolo on 11 January, earning just two points in nine league games, culminating in Sunday's 2-0 home defeat by S.S. Lazio, leaving them in the bottom half.

************************************************************************************

affraid

I had no idea that Reja was under the axe. I taught the Napoli board had more confidence and respect in their relationship with him. Its hard to believe he is sacked from their helm after doing so well there for several seasons and bringing them up from Serie C. All the best to him and it will be interesting to see how Donadoni does while in charge there!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Donadoni replaces Reja at Napoli helm
http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=808949.html

Former Italy coach Roberto Donadoni has taken charge of Serie A side SSC Napoli after a ten-game winless streak led to the dismissal of Edoardo Reja.

Donadoni return
Donadoni, who previously coached Atalanta BC and Livorno Calcio, has been out of football since Italy exited UEFA EURO 2008™ at the quarter-final stage. A three-time European Champion Clubs' Cup winner as an AC Milan player, and capped 63 times by Italy, the 45-year-old has agreed a contract until 2011 and will begin his reign against bottom-of-the-table Reggina Calcio on Sunday.

Reja exit
Reja led Napoli from Serie C1 to Serie A in just two seasons between 2005 and 2007, and after a bright start to this season Napoli were at one stage sitting pretty at the top of Serie A. However, they have not won since the visit of Calcio Catania to Stadio San Paolo on 11 January, earning just two points in nine league games, culminating in Sunday's 2-0 home defeat by S.S. Lazio, leaving them in the bottom half.

************************************************************************************

affraid

I had no idea that Reja was under the axe. I taught the Napoli board had more confidence and respect in their relationship with him. Its hard to believe he is sacked from their helm after doing so well there for several seasons and bringing them up from Serie C. All the best to him and it will be interesting to see how Donadoni does while in charge there!

Well they don't want to wait like Lotito to came the good days and unfortunately end at 12 position. However i don't approve this decision.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Edy Reja had already lost the dressing room, players were fighting, everyone knew he was leaving at the end of the season no matter what.

To be fair, he is a step below Serie A. I think Delio Rossi and Roberto Donadoni are much better than him.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 am

Cagliari - Genoa 0 - 1
Juventus - Bologna 4 - 1

Mutarelli scored his first goal for Bologna! Well done Massimo!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Watching Inter - fiorentina.

A couple of minutes ago Santon hit Comotto with studs to the hip in a similar situation as Kolarov today, and his foul was much more severe, still he got a yellow card and Kolarov red.

Just saying. I hope it stays 1-0 though.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:21 am

Wonderful goal by Zlatan.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

we were sh*t against Catania, but 1927 @ home ... 1-4 for Juve Sleep
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

Jaquinta is such a great player ! I have said it before , I want this guy in Lazio , will be perfect for us.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 am

Great result for Juve, hahahahaha Rioma merda. Juve showed their class, Giovinco looks likely to be the real deal. Iaquinta is class, great finish for the first goal and what a strike by Nedved, that must have been sweet for him against merda.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

Nedved's goal tonight reminds me a bit of the one he did in the Castroman derby 00/01, don't you agree? tongue
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Henrik wrote:
Nedved's goal tonight reminds me a bit of the one he did in the Castroman derby 00/01, don't you agree? tongue

I'm not watching Merda's matches!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Genoa and Viola won....thanks rossi for the 6 points from last 2 matches....Genoa is superb.....a truly fighting team that deserves top 4 place.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 am

Anyone see Zlatans second goal today, well worth a watch. I agree that Genoa deserve 4th, but i think their bubble has to burst somewhen, Fiorentina may sneek it.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:40 am

Laziali wrote:
Henrik wrote:

I'm not watching Merda's matches!!! tongue

It was a pleasure to watch yesterday, I can guarantee you that Wink
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Something has been bugging me so I will ask here.

Do Italian clubs negotiate television deals individually or collectively? I thought it was individually but someone told me they had changed.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Taib wrote:

Do Italian clubs negotiate television deals individually or collectively? I thought it was individually but someone told me they had changed.
It is changing in 2010 (I think??) when the current deals expire as the big clubs have finally woken up to see what a joke the current system is and what its doing to the small clubs.

Seriously having Juve take 200 million and Siena 10 million is ridiculous!!
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm

c. testa wrote:
Taib wrote:

It is changing in 2010 (I think??) when the current deals expire as the big clubs have finally woken up to see what a joke the current system is and what its doing to the small clubs.

Seriously having Juve take 200 million and Siena 10 million is ridiculous!!

I read an article about debt in football and it said La Liga is the only top European League that clubs negotiate their own television deals and as a result the the big clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona make more money then all the other clubs combined. That system has forced all the clubs into massive debts. Valencia will probably become bankrupt and many others will soon follow.

Seriously, Italian football must negoitiate television rights collectively. The money must be spread more evenly otherwise it just promotes unsustainability. The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Not sure where to post this but because its regarding the Italian NT this is probably the most suitable place....

Italy To Play New Zealand Friendly On June 10

La Nazionale will face an awkward test against the All Whites as they build up for the Confederations Cup in South Africa...

Italy will play a friendly against New Zealand on June 10 ahead of their Confederations Cup campaign .

La Nazionale and their opponents will both take part in the tournament in South Africa, which starts just four days after the friendly. Thus the pre-Confederations Cup friendly should be a good test for both sides. The game is set to take place in Atteridgeville, near Pretoria, which will be one of the venues for the tournament.

Ricki Herbert, who coaches the All Whites, cannot wait to face the 2006 World Cup winners.

"Playing against the best team in the world is always an important test and it would be hard for any player and coach," Herbert told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Italy could face New Zealand again during the tournament's knock-out stage if la Nazionale win their Group B and the All Whites finish as runners-up in Group A. The Confederations Cup will begin on June 14.

WOW!

This is really good for NZ football (or lack of it) - playing against the world champs. Ricki Herbert and company will get thumped but it will be another good learning experience to play against some of the worlds best. It will be interesting and fun to watch even though I doubt Lippi will field his best XI but its good and encouraging for the development of the game down under and hopefully looking to qualify for the World Cup. cheers Great to read!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:13 am

Bobbi, we'll be making sure to repay you Kiwis for all those thrashings you've given us in rugby over the years cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 pm

c. testa wrote:
Bobbi, we'll be making sure to repay you Kiwis for all those thrashings you've given us in rugby over the years cheers

Haha.... yeah in football NZ has no chance Very Happy but rugby is a different story! Italy - Serie A - Page 19 694710

Looking forward to it mate!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Bobbi wrote:
c. testa wrote:

Haha.... yeah in football NZ has no chance Very Happy but rugby is a different story! Italy - Serie A - Page 19 694710

Looking forward to it mate!

He he, me too. Why are they the 'All Whites' in soccer? Do they do the Haka too? Very Happy Can just imagine if Materazzi or Gattuso played, they would join in.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Has Adriano been kidnapped? Saturday 4 April, 2009

Concerns are growing over Adriano, as he is not even answering his mother’s phone calls and there are fears he may have been kidnapped.

The Inter striker did not get on the flight back from international duty in Brazil on Thursday night – something he has already done on numerous occasions in the past.

However, there is a different sensation growing around this incident, as Adriano is not answering calls from his agent or his mother.

Reports are now suggesting it’s possible he may have been kidnapped by one of the many gangs who tend to focus on football figures.

Several stars have seen their loved ones kidnapped in Brazil with the aim of extorting ransom money, such as Robinho and Romario.

Manchester City striker Robinho’s mother Marina Silva de Souza was kidnapped in 2004 by armed gunmen during a barbeque, eventually released after 40 days when he paid up around £50,000.

Former Milan forward Ricardo Oliveira’s sister Maria de Lourdes Silva de Oliveira was taken from her home in 2006 and held for 160 days before police received a tip-off.

The most tragic incident linked with Italian football was that of Kakha Kaladze, whose brother Levan was kidnapped in Georgia in 2001.

The medical student’s body was found in a shallow grave five years later, having apparently been shot one month after he was seized.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr4f.html
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

hahah, maybe doing the Haka would improve their results..

Last time I saw NZ play was in 2004 when the Oceania nations cup was played at Hindmarsh Stadium. Decent comp, the likes of Tim Cahill, Zeljko Kalac, Marco Bresciano and Christian Vieri's brother Max came down.

Bresc scored a free kick when Australia beat NZ 1-0 in the opener and NZ went on to lose to Vanuatu, ruling them out of the 2006 WC. jocolor

one of your best players would be Shane Smeltz huh? I remember back in the good old days when he played for Adelaide City (who happen to be the only side other than Lazio that I support). He's come a long way since then i can tell you that!

shall be interesting. Personally I hope Marcello Lippi rests some of the experienced heads ala Cannavaro to try and give the next generation valuable experience ahead of 2010. We desperately need a settled backline that we can trust and we need some good rhythm going into the World Cup. From memory, the unbeaten run ahead of 2006 was over 20 matches long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next