Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Italy - Serie A - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:06 pm

did napoli stil wants adrian mutu,i was suprised when i m read that
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Felipe Melo on his way to Juve?

Just The Viola and Juve have to agree a fee.

Would be a great signing.

It would be for sure. Huntelaar to Milan also on the cards, again another good signing also if it goes through for them.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 am

lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

It would be for sure. Huntelaar to Milan also on the cards, again another good signing also if it goes through for them.

Melo to Juve apparentley now official.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

The old lady really are back after their time in rehab. Fantastic signing for them if its true of course, and a great asset to Serie A. Great midfield now, with Diego, Sissoko, Camoranesi and Marchisio as options also. Arguably the best midfield in Serie A, and now one of the best in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 am

lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

The old lady really are back after their time in rehab. Fantastic signing for them if its true of course, and a great asset to Serie A. Great midfield now, with Diego, Sissoko, Camoranesi and Marchisio as options also. Arguably the best midfield in Serie A, and now one of the best in Europe.

True, and we all must admit this is such a welcome sign for Serie-A.

Sissoko and Melo holding the midfield, with Del Piero/Giovinco-Diego Camoranesi infront and Amauri/Pandev (Maybe) up front in the shape of a 4-2-3-1.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
lazio365 wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

True, and we all must admit this is such a welcome sign for Serie-A.

Sissoko and Melo holding the midfield, with Del Piero/Giovinco-Diego Camoranesi infront and Amauri/Pandev (Maybe) up front in the shape of a 4-2-3-1.

Yeah, spot on. Think thats a great idea for their formation, Giovinco must be worked into that team somehow for next season. Have to say im looking forward to watch more of Diego, everytime ive seen him play he has been brilliant. Great player.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 am

20 mil plus 50% of Marchionni is what I hear.

I am happy another "name" didnt leave Italy this summer, but I am not titally convinced that Melo is a world class player.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 am

Me either but he is effective. Kind of like Ledesma really.

To be honest, I think Juve and Milan have stolen a significant march on Inter and losing Melo could be a huge blow to Fiorentina. This deal blows Serie A open a bit more.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am

Caxi wrote:
Me either but he is effective. Kind of like Ledesma really.

To be honest, I think Juve and Milan have stolen a significant march on Inter and losing Melo could be a huge blow to Fiorentina. This deal blows Serie A open a bit more.

Well Juve have but unless Milan actually come through on any proposed deals, todays one excluced, then they will have problems as they dont have a bench of a high enough quality in my opinion, but I do think they will rectify this. Lets not forget Inter have not exactly been doing nothing, Motta and Milito for example and Kerlon as well today.

This move may help us though, Fiorentina have been after Ledesma as well as if he is so set on leaving we may now have found a buyer.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 am

Interesting signing by Inter. I may not have seen Kerlon in his native Brazil, but he made what, five appearances last season? I guess Inter are so stacked they can take the risk.

Needless to say, I'm excited about Oneywu's move to Milan. Biggest move ever for an American in the sport, unless I'm forgetting something. He may actually get some time with Senderos moving back to Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Juve is building an amazing team I must say.

After Diego, Felipe Melo is a huge boost for them.
Back to top Go down
Bluenergy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Bluenergy

Number of posts : 57
Country and city : Bosnia,Sarajevo
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

related to switch from Edin Dzeko from Volfsburga in Milan as information from first-hand.Edin not from Volfsburg., because he knows what the pressure would be lived in Milan thus it is easier to Volfsburgu because in Germany to live and very very much Bosnians.Edin is otherwise modest and fair boy and primarily responsible .. not in favor of a profligate life who accompanies the player with the higher prices .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul7x.html

Time for Lotito to give Di Canio a call Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Melo joins Juventus officially, according to goal.com and Juve official site
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 pm

I actually think we are benefitting greatly from the mercato of others at present.

Melo is a big blow to Fiorentina and I think it's a miracle they scraped 4th last season so I'm optimistic they will drop down the table and although Genoa have been smart so far, that team will take a while to sort itself out.

4th is truly up for grabs this season. Palermo are handling themselves well for once and Sampdoria are potential dark horses. A decent team with a killer frontline and no Europa League to cripple them this time around.

A long way to go yet but I think we are potentially looking at a mid-table reshuffle.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Palermo, Genoa & Napoli are ahead of us at the moment.

We really need to act now, the Ledesma, De Silvestri & Pandev debacle really is destroying us.

On another note, Maxwell to Barca is Official.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Palermo, Genoa & Napoli are ahead of us at the moment.

Yes, and Sampdoria as Caxi pointed out somewhere earlier are dark horses with no Euro commitments. Additionally Udinese and Cagliari are still very competitive. Still, our squad in the large part is young and with last seasons experience behind them they should be stronger this year. If Ballardini manages to convice the want away individuals to stay then our squad is strong and can compete for sure. The battle for Europe will be very interesting, and with the money invested by the teams mentioned here some clubs will be dissapointed. I predict some early sackings for sure if things don't go right for certain clubs early on, as always in Serie A.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Inter snapped up Lucio. Wow.
Samuel, Lucio, Chivu, Materazzi, Burdisso.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Yeah Lucio is great, I always had a dream that he'd come to us after Bayern, wages etc. not taken into account. He is certainly not always the greatest at defending now, he makes mistakes and gets caught out of position sometimes (maybe not what we need anyway!) but has great ability to surge forward on crazy runs and bring the ball out of defence. Inter's defence of Maicon, Samuel/Chivu, Lucio, Santon/Chivu will be pretty impressive this season - title number 5 in a row I think...
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Good signing by Inter for sure, Hleb perhaps on the way also for them. Think they will be pushed really hard by Juve though, in Diego they have a fantastic signing, looking forward to see what he does.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 am

Barca in talks with Inter regarding Ibrahimovic.

I missed the hint with the reported Hleb loan deal but Inter's swoop for Arnautovic always said to me that Ibra was on his way out. For the sake of Serie A, I hope they negotiate Hleb and Eto'o into this deal.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 am

Caxi wrote:

I missed the hint with the reported Hleb loan deal but Inter's swoop for Arnautovic always said to me that Ibra was on his way out. For the sake of Serie A, I hope they negotiate Hleb and Eto'o into this deal.

Exactly. Im not convinced yet that this will happen, and believe that perhaps the main issue at the meet between the two clubs is the loan of hleb and tying up loose ends for Maxwell. Frankly, for Serie A, I hope it does not happen, but yeah if it does they have to get Eto'o in there.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Caxi wrote:

Would be a blow to Serie-A to loose Ibra, but for me 40 Million Euro & Eto'o & Loan Deal of Hleb is a fantastic offer.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

A fantastic offer indeed, but losing Ibra would be another major blow to Italian football. In my eyes (biased since I live in Sweden) Ibra is the best player of the league, and by far the largest profile, and at this moment maybe the only mega-star still left. Etoo is a great name, and Hleb a good player, and with the cash they could get even more strength making Inter an even better team...but Ibra is too good to be replaced right now, and the league would be another star poorer...
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm

i think its a good offer eto, 40milj and hleb on loan for 1year i would say do it!eto is also one of the best strikers in the world and with that 40milj. you can buy young talented players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next