Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Italy - Serie A - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am

damn... Pandev was really-really good, he and Milito are making ten men inter playing a beautiful counter attacking football....

btw for me what happened in the pass was Pandev vs Lotito not Pandev vs Lazio, thus Pandev is still one of my favourite players ever, he make me proud and he fully deserves what he gets right now: high salary, challenging for scudetto, champions league football and maybe someday he would be included in the nomination of best player in serie a or something....

Good luck Goran!!
Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 108
Country and city : Finland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

so Adrian Mutu failed doping tests again! thats what I heard, he got positive result from the tests after bari-game in 10.1.2010
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 pm

If true then he's the dumbest motherf*cker in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 pm

IT'S THE BLOODY COCA TEA DAMN IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Jofo wrote:
IT'S THE BLOODY COCA TEA DAMN IT!!!

It was not for cocaine this time.

Anyway, what a moron if true. The wider consequences of this will be probably his career will now all but over and even worse his deferred fine of about if I recall correctly something like €15 million to Chelsea might be reinstated.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am

What a terrible game between Inter and Juve. Terrible fumble by Toldo who let's a relatively harmless ball to go through his legs, a clear penalty for Inter not given and that's about it.

What do people see in Balotelli? The guy is a fucking joke if you ask me.

------------

hahahaahhaha and he scored just now Embarassed more bad news for ferrara and juve this coppa exit
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 am

I watched the game untill now, poor performance from both sides really..
About Balotelli its obvious that he isn't the talent, what everybody expect him to be. I personally respect his abilityes at the moment considering him as a young player, but am afraid that he will never go (far) above this level with his adittude.. Many are dissapointed now from his performances, becouse of the expectations that media provided last year..
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:36 am

Done Nikolovski wrote:
I watched the game untill now, poor performance from both sides really..
About Balotelli its obvious that he isn't the talent, what everybody expect him to be. I personally respect his abilityes at the moment considering him as a young player, but am afraid that he will never go (far) above this level with his adittude.. Many are dissapointed now from his performances, becouse of the expectations that media provided last year..

The kid is a star, he just needs to grind that chip on his shoulder down.

Technichally, he is brilliant. Mentally, he needs a lot of work. But he is young, give him time & you will see what a star he will become.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 am

I respectfully disagree. He's talented, but not that talented, and his skill is no better than that of many other players who do not get the attention he gets. Tonight he had an awful match, incredible amount of lost balls, failed dribbles, passes to opposition players and into no-mans land, what saved him was awful refereeing throughout the game which won him a foul or two, but that was it.

His pace isn't explosive, his shot isn't that strong or that precise, I really can't see what is so special, except that he is an annoying brat and the media eat that sh1t with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 am

Sile wrote:
I respectfully disagree. He's talented, but not that talented, and his skill is no better than that of many other players who do not get the attention he gets. Tonight he had an awful match, incredible amount of lost balls, failed dribbles, passes to opposition players and into no-mans land, what saved him was awful refereeing throughout the game which won him a foul or two, but that was it.

His pace isn't explosive, his shot isn't that strong or that precise, I really can't see what is so special, except that he is an annoying brat and the media eat that sh1t with a spoon.

I would love to hear anyone nominate another 19yr old playing anywhere who is comparably as "talented, but not that talented" scratch
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 am

If Mou says Balloteli is talented I'd tend to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Mental caracteristics are major factor for young players to become star players! What i wanted to say is that technical abilityes you can improve with hard trainings and great desire for football, but I personally don't see the way how can anybody improve his mental caracteristics?! Its the same with the IQ (football understanding, mental characteristics) and reading (technical abilityes)..
I respect Balotelli’s abilityes at the moment, good technique, good pace (according to his height), strength, always playing without respect to defenders, but in my humble opinion he will never go far above this level.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Juventus have sacked Ciro Ferrara and appointed Alberto Zaccheroni as coach until the end of the season. I was hoping they would wait to sack him until after we beat them.We will beat them anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

William-85 wrote:
Juventus have sacked Ciro Ferrara and appointed Alberto Zaccheroni as coach until the end of the season. I was hoping they would wait to sack him until after we beat them.We will beat them anyway Very Happy
Yes but until the summer then Benitez will came. Benitez ffs bom
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Kris wrote:
Sile wrote:

I would love to hear anyone nominate another 19yr old playing anywhere who is comparably as "talented, but not that talented" scratch

Ha there's a new kid every year, maybe even several of them... And the age limit is falling, now the talented palyers are 17yrs old, not 19. And it's self-explanatory why Mourinho praises him this much, they have the same character. That kid could never play (not never but atm) first fiddle for Capello or Lippi or Trapp.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Done Nikolovski wrote:
Mental caracteristics are major factor for young players to become star players! What i wanted to say is that technical abilityes you can improve with hard trainings and great desire for football, but I personally don't see the way how can anybody improve his mental caracteristics?! Its the same with the IQ (football understanding, mental characteristics) and reading (technical abilityes)..
I respect Balotelli’s abilityes at the moment, good technique, good pace (according to his height), strength, always playing without respect to defenders, but in my humble opinion he will never go far above this level.

I disagree, you cannot improve the technical ability of an average player, to a superstar player. They either have it, or they dont, which is why superstars are so rare.

Mental discipline on the other hand can be instilled in all players. It usually comes from strong club cultures & leadership from those in the club. With age & experience, most players tend to improve their mental ability remarkably.

There are plenty of precedents where players lacked significantly in the upstairs dep't, but it never stopped them from being superstars...

Gazza never had mental discipline, Cantona never had it, some may argue that both Ronaldo & Rooney in their formative years were undisciplined & brat'ish. I tell you what though... i wouldnt mind having those 4 in my team.
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Kris wrote:
Done Nikolovski wrote:

I disagree, you cannot improve the technical ability of an average player, to a superstar player. They either have it, or they dont, which is why superstars are so rare.

Mental discipline on the other hand can be instilled in all players. It usually comes from strong club cultures & leadership from those in the club. With age & experience, most players tend to improve their mental ability remarkably.

There are plenty of precedents where players lacked significantly in the upstairs dep't, but it never stopped them from being superstars...

Gazza never had mental discipline, Cantona never had it, some may argue that both Ronaldo & Rooney in their formative years were undisciplined & brat'ish. I tell you what though... i wouldnt mind having those 4 in my team.

No Kris, that’s what I am saying, you can improve your technical abilityes to the highest level dependable from your natural talent, but you can practice and do something about this..
I don’t think that this is case with football understanding, perception on the field, making a distinction when to pass and when to dribble etc (mental characteristics of player). By mental characteristics I don’t mean only discipline.
That’s why I said that I respect Balotelli’s technical abilityes, but I don’t think that he will be a star player in future. With Gazza and Cantona was far different, the both of them were genius players and Balotelli’s approach to the game is far below theirs..
In my opinion Balotelli is overrated player and in future expect him to be player slightly above average.
Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/jan29r.html

now thats a piece of news i would have loved to see if it was about lazio and not parma!

my favourite player ever and would have loved to see him back with us.. he havent been given too much starts this season but he still has been quite impressive whenever given the chance!

Grande Crespo, always in my heart!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

I hope viola get points reduced :)
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Any possibility our Coppa game could be replayed or The Viola kicked out?

I mean Mutu played a huge role in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

No. But that will leave space in Violas attack. Rocchi???
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

He scored twice and set up the third goal and single handedly eliminated us from the Coppa.

Ironically those will be the last goals he scored in his professional career the way things are going, and it will not change the fact that we are out of the Coppa.
Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Pandev could be banned for 2 months because making pre-contract with inter premature!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/01/30/1768031/inter-striker-goran-pandev-faces-two-month-ban-in-relation
Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

pretty solid start for Bari vs. Palermo, 7 minutes and 2-0 with Bonucci and Alvarez scoring.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Juzko wrote:
pretty solid start for Bari vs. Palermo, 7 minutes and 2-0 with Bonucci and Alvarez scoring.

Great game. Pastore played very well for Palermo, best he has done so far for me. Still, it was not enough for them. Bari have been imense at home this season and have turned the San Nicola into a fortress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next