Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicmar61
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 9
Country and city : UK Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-10

nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 Empty
PostSubject: nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010   nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 am

I am going to Rome for the Derby on 18/04/10. Can anyone tell me if you can get Derby tickets from the Lazio shop in the Via Farini the day before the match as I arrive on Saturday afternoon. l have bought tickets from this shop the last two years but will use the Listicket online or a Lottomatica Kiosk the day before if this is not possible. We always go in the Distincti Ovest Section of the North end.I've never used Listicket before and have never seen the booking window at the Stadio Olimpico for collection from Listicket. Where is it?
Finally although I'm not a well known member if tickets are difficult due to rules I would like to meet up for the pre derby meeting.....hope Laziofever could help. I have all my previous ticket stubs to prove! and can send all scanned information. Look forward to meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010   nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:57 am

You are very very early mate Very Happy but that just means you're eager nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 814638

Tickets are best bought as early as possible of course. You can buy tickets in Farini and lottomatica stores but to be extra sure you can go to Via Calderini to the official Lazio store and get the tickets there. Last April distinti tickets were almost sold out the day before the match so if you can do it beforehand. I've no experience with Listicket.

About the derbymeeting I'm sure you'll be more than welcome - no need for ticket stubs, just a Lazio scarf and a friendly attitude! Hope to see you there, and come around to the forum some time before the game and you'll get all info in the dedicated topic.

Cheers nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 814638
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010   nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 am

nicmar61 wrote:
I've never used Listicket before and have never seen the booking window at the Stadio Olimpico for collection from Listicket. Where is it?

in Dec'08 I went to the Lazio v Inter game with 2 friends, got my tickets through Listicket and it's easy.

Just cross the main bridge (Ponte Duca D'Aosta) and go left towards the Olympic pool (Lungotevere), in the corner at the main building (Ital Swim Fed) you will see a white kiosk with big letters 'BIGLIETTERIA - TICKETS', there they are and just give the names of the persons who booked a ticket.

nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 29uvyop

nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 2cnic9i
Back to top Go down
nicmar61
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 9
Country and city : UK Liverpool
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Derby in April 2010   nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks for your replies...I know I am early i went to Roma v Lazio last year and got my tickets on RomaLazio website...O.K they were £50 each but we got our place in the upper Distincti Ovest which is where we asked for and the tickets were waiting for us when we arrived at the hotel.....so the service was great although we certainly paid for it!. I would like to hear from any member who has used Listicket for the DERBY itself and would they recommend it/any problems etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010   nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

nicmar61 (UK) - Derby LAZ-ASR - April 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LAZIO EXTRA :: Travelling to Rome and lo Stadio Olimpico-
Jump to: