Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accessing Laziofever

Go down 
+8
Ed
Roman_Eagle
Secret_Samadhi
Petter
Cash
drake1900
Henrik
Caxi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Accessing Laziofever Empty
PostSubject: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm

For the past day, I have been unable to access LF directly. Didn't matter which browser or connection I used, I haven't been able to get there directly. I had to Google "Laziofever" and enter the Portal to access the page.

Any ideas what the problem is? Looks like I am the only one in this boat but I suspect there could be others...
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Got the same problem.
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:34 pm

same here scratch
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 am

Heard from a friend he had the same problem yesterday, and i tried to access it that way tonight and failed...you are not alone Caxi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Petter

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 am

Same problem here!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 pm

I had dhe same problem, but now I can acces from mozzila, but no way from explorer.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm

same here.. if you write laziofever.org it will not open you must have a direct link to the forum
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 pm

scratch Haven't you all got a favourites link direct to the forum? That has always worked for me...

On another but similar note, yesterday for the first time in months the chat room didn't cause Internet Explorer to crash once during the entire match, including 30 min or so afterwards...
cheers RESULT sunny
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ramone

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
same here.. if you write laziofever.org it will not open you must have a direct link to the forum

It because LazioFever.org domain has expired and someone not renew it, therefore, you all can't access it with any browser. Fortunately, this forum not hosted at webhost where the actual domain is hosted so the forum will safe including all the infos and database.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Ramone wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

It because LazioFever.org domain has expired and someone not renew it, therefore, you all can't access it with any browser. Fortunately, this forum not hosted at webhost where the actual domain is hosted so the forum will safe including all the infos and database.

I was thinking that might be the case but surely there needs to be an explanation on the forum? How many members/potential members could we lose over this? Quite a few I suspect and with Derby meeting preparations etc. it is not the best of times.

For some, it will look like the forum has simply vanished...
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ramone

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm 100% sure that domain expiration will not effect forum but to remember since Lazio Fever forum is hosted at free forum provider we can't access, copy or modify the DATABASE even admin. Forum will be safe but not the database. If we want to access the database we must pay some prices.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 pm

This domain seems to have been provided by the following company

Aruba S.p.A. - Servizio Aruba.it, comunicazioni@staff.aruba.it
+39.05750505
+39.0575862000 (fax)
http://www.aruba.it

Basically the domain www.laziofever.org is currently resolving to a server with the following ip address: 69.64.155.19.

The ip address is in the range of a company named DemandMedia which is Located in the USA.

Address: 15801 NE 24th Street
City: Bellevue
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98008

The potential issue is that should the domain not be renewed it might eventually be bought for a cheap price on the internet.. and the domain www.laziofever.org could be resolved into another web site, hence a huge potential of the visitors to this web site might be unable to reach this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Boksic wrote:

+39.05750505
+39.0575862000 (fax)

Basically the domain www.laziofever.org is currently resolving to a server with the following ip address: 69.64.155.19.

The ip address is in the range of a company named DemandMedia which is Located in the USA.

The potential issue is that should the domain not be renewed it might eventually be bought for a cheap price on the internet.. and the domain www.laziofever.org could be resolved into another web site, hence a huge potential of the visitors to this web site might be unable to reach this forum.

HOLY smelling as!
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Boksic wrote:

+39.05750505
+39.0575862000 (fax)

HOLY smelling as!

Erme are you guys planning to publish the web site www.lazioland.com in the upcomming weeks? Basically I noted that www.lazioland.com has been registered with the same company (Aruba.it) and since www.laziofever.org doesn't seem to be getting renewed and the domain lazioland.com has been registered for some time on Mr. Peroso, I tought that in the next few weeks the cycle would finish for laziofever and the new cycle of lazioland would begin.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm

my browser suggest to use this address ( https://laziofever.forumotion.com/ )
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 am

Boksic wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Boksic wrote:

+39.05750505
+39.0575862000 (fax)

HOLY smelling as!

Erme are you guys planning to publish the web site www.lazioland.com in the upcomming weeks? Basically I noted that www.lazioland.com has been registered with the same company (Aruba.it) and since www.laziofever.org doesn't seem to be getting renewed and the domain lazioland.com has been registered for some time on Mr. Peroso, I tought that in the next few weeks the cycle would finish for laziofever and the new cycle of lazioland would begin.

I must admit that i am an idiot.
When we lost Laziofever.com due to a mistake done by a friend i sturt up with laziofever.org -
Laziofever.org was made and registered by a webdesigner that , on my request, help me to begin the first forum.
He did it with his name and he also made the mistake to start the forum with bigforumpro because we don't have any access to the database . For this reason i registered Lazioland on my name and under my full responsability but , still, i can't get anyone to fulfill my wish to start a new website ( portal) and included forum.
Now , is time to finalize it at all cost and , at the end of this season, i will open the new forum and one day i hope the new website.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 am

Ermetico wrote:
Boksic wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Boksic wrote:

+39.05750505
+39.0575862000 (fax)

HOLY smelling as!

I must admit that i am an idiot.
When we lost Laziofever.com due to a mistake done by a friend i sturt up with laziofever.org -
Laziofever.org was made and registered by a webdesigner that , on my request, help me to begin the first forum.
He did it with his name and he also made the mistake to start the forum with bigforumpro because we don't have any access to the database . For this reason i registered Lazioland on my name and under my full responsability but , still, i can't get anyone to fulfill my wish to start a new website ( portal) and included forum.
Now , is time to finalize it at all cost and , at the end of this season, i will open the new forum and one day i hope the new website.

Erme when you'll have some time available, would you please elaborate more on your idea of a new website via a personal message or on msn, I will be more than willing to help in creating a new web site in the summer vacations. I can build up an easy to use back-end system where one can manage the content of the website. Pratically this would need a Windows Web Host (due to the usage of ASP.NET) and access to a Microsoft SQL Server DBMS.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ramone

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 am

Don't bother yourself Erme, today creating a website or forum is easy. Just make sure that your web host have Fantastico feature and then with 3 clicks your website and forum is instantly created just in a minute. You don't need any knowledge about databases MySql or PHP. But a little bit of skill will be good in case something bad happens. pirat

The busy part is modify and maintain the website and forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Laziofever   Accessing Laziofever Empty

Back to top Go down

Accessing Laziofever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Comments and FAQ-
Jump to: