Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT. Empty
PostSubject: LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.   LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

A famous monkey (not Totti, but the one in Lion king) says : It is time.

After a long time I finally had, thanks to my friend support ,the time and the energy to start an old project that we already discussed in this community in different topics.

LAZIOLAND.

What is LazioLand for? LazioLand is, mainly, the essence of 10 years of travelling around the world via Internet with and for la SS Lazio.
From LazioMania, to LazioWorld up to LazioFever these 3 brothers are and will remain a part of our life as a second family because we share incredible soccer moments from Cragnotti up to Lotito from the Scudetto to a possible relegation.

Now the time has come to finalize this travel and, most important, to recognize at the founders like Aquila Belga, Cecco, Reale, Mad dog, and many others members the rrecognition that yhey deserve for keeping an international community of Lazio fans alive during the last 10 years.

LazioFever passed trough bad times when, for my fault, we lost the domain , disappeared and back again in Piazza della liberta forum for a while until this forum where we established for 2 years.

The fact, and yet another mistake, is that bigforum "owns" us and all our data because is a free host and this is something that can t' go longer in the future.
For this reason we registered LazioLand.com domain in one dedicated server (Laziofever.com Lazioworld.com Laziomania.com are already owned) since 2 years and this is the final place where we will set our foot in a couple of months.

I assume that we are going to loose many people again, and many will move to other forums as already happened.
I respect everybody`s decision, but that has happened already.
I am sure that Lazioland will grow as Laziofever did already 2 times.

So, what are we are going to do?

1) First of all a new forum, neat, simple, clear, with same features as this one and many others;
2) Then a small, simple but straight website where main infos will be collected and news daily updated.

As you can see nothing special, no fireworks, no portals or incredible forums but simply a new house that will be built day by day, taking into account the successes and errors made through our history.

For sure something is going to be "special" in Lazioland and only a dedicated bunch of members will be eligible to take part of the project..but this is another story.

At the moment we ask you, as we already asked some, to give us your feedback for a new forum like : sections, names, registration form, ideas and so on.

P.S. any help is appreciated and we are looking for your feedback, ideas, proposals

It is time.

The Laziofever Team.

Please refer to the dedicated TOPIC in Lazio general section for Feedback,. comments, opinions.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.   LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

to be honest with you, i think this forum has too many sections and ppl miss out a lot of things because its another sectiopn of the forum.

that aside i think its great
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.   LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:35 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
to be honest with you, i think this forum has too many sections and ppl miss out a lot of things because its another sectiopn of the forum.

that aside i think its great
thanks valda ....but refer to the dedicated topic in General Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.   LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT. Empty

Back to top Go down

LAZIOLAND .IT IS TIME DO DO IT.
Page 1 of 1