Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The North Curve: Season 3, Episode 1-Paolo Peroso

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baggio10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Canada (Mississauga, ON)
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The North Curve: Season 3, Episode 1-Paolo Peroso Empty
PostSubject: The North Curve: Season 3, Episode 1-Paolo Peroso   The North Curve: Season 3, Episode 1-Paolo Peroso EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Bentornato my friends!

Let me start off by giving you the kindest of hellos, since my good-bye to the end of the 2009-2010 campaign was non existent. Similar of course to the team we love and follow. Truth be told to go to Rome in April and witness Il Derby Della Capitale will be next to nothing in terms of life-long experiences. The greatest 45 minutes of my life, followed by the worst 45 minutes of my life. Unfortunately the latter 45 weighed on my voglia desire to continue this project of the North Curve. But now a new sun has dawned, a new season, new problems same scum of the earth Lotito. A lot of confusion surrounds our fans of La Lazio to start the 2010-2011 season. Reports saying the Curva Nord is being abandoned in response to the Tessera del Tifoso ID cards for fans. Too much to discuss so little time to really analyze everything. Thus I've brought in some-what of an expert on La Lazio as a whole. The real man behind the microphone, Lazio Fever moderator and creator of LazioLand.com and most importantly the announcer of Lazio home games: Singore Paolo Peroso joins us to explain what all the fuss is about with regards to La Tessera del Tifoso and also lets us in on some news from Auronzo di Cadore in Veneto where our beloved Lazio is currently training.

Be smart, put an "L" over your heart.
Back to top Go down

The North Curve: Season 3, Episode 1-Paolo Peroso
Page 1 of 1