Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Derby Meeting members Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

The Derby Meeting members Match Empty
PostSubject: The Derby Meeting members Match   The Derby Meeting members Match EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Our member : Il Capitano organize as every year a football friendly match on Friday 10th ( afternoon)
Please refer to this topic for your partecipation and ...Lotito watched! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Il Capitano

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Derby Meeting members Match   The Derby Meeting members Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:02 am

Oh, the date has changed to Friday afternoon? Very Happy So, generally, the question once again: Who is in and wants to play a little football? Please let me know as soon as possible and send me your name and mobile number to staat.sascha@gmx.de, thanks! Let me also know how many you are, where you stay and when you arrive so I can let you know how to get to the pitch from your hotel. Wink
Back to top Go down
Agent Orange
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Agent Orange

Number of posts : 65
Country and city : Sweden, Varberg
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Derby Meeting members Match   The Derby Meeting members Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:09 pm

me and psyko is really good in football and maybe lotito would sign him if he watches us play but we arrive late on thursday night and have alot to do on friday but maybe if we can arrange a car to pic us up we can attend?? can we borrow shoes and stuff aswell??
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Il Capitano

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Derby Meeting members Match   The Derby Meeting members Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 pm

No, we can't borrow stuff there, I guess that's impossible. Maybe we talk the football match over on Friday evening at the Bandana?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Derby Meeting members Match   The Derby Meeting members Match Empty

Back to top Go down

The Derby Meeting members Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: