Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Italy - Serie A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 am

Italy - Serie A - Page 3 902479 Italy - Serie A - Page 3 233637
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ivan

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 am

Laziale`` wrote:
8.8 mil for Bianchi was too expensive.He is not worth that much
I've read somewhere that City paid 7 million euro for him but different sources make different claims.

I just don't understand why did City demand 12 million for Bianchi when they were dealing with Lotito and now they sold him for far less. scratch
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Inter Lift Supercoppa After Penalty Drama
Internazionale 2-2 AS Roma (6-5 pens.)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=832649

Did not see the game but apparently tottina missed her penalty kick and then Zanetti scored the winner for Inter! But also riomma were very lucky to send the game to extra time - it was something like 13 shots to 3 for Inter and were dominated aswell. Well done Inter! As for riomma.... hahahahahhahah
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Inter Lift Supercoppa After Penalty Drama
Internazionale 2-2 AS Roma (6-5 pens.)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=832649

Did not see the game but apparently tottina missed her penalty kick and then Zanetti scored the winner for Inter! But also riomma were very lucky to send the game to extra time - it was something like 13 shots to 3 for Inter and were dominated aswell. Well done Inter! As for riomma.... hahahahahhahah

Ibra's penalty was the only thing I saw and it was the perfect penalty. Bottom left hand corner, probably just cliped the post with loads of power. Incredible. I just laughed!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm

I watched the game and it felt as if Inter was going to win it without extra time ut merda managed to score twice. The second one was pure luck as it bounced off Stankovics and in just before the game was over.

Alltogether there were brilliant penalties, apart from Juan who had a terrible shot. tottina and stankovic hit the bar, the rest of the penalties were of high quality.

Good start to the season for merda.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Sturges

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 am

Anyone in the UK, Setanta have picked up the rights bounce
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 am

Sturges wrote:

oh no...not on terrestrial...where I live in Ireland, I can get UK terrestrial, but when I go back to uni and get on campus, I am going to have to stream...this is bad news...going to cost me a lot of my free time.
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 am

Sturges wrote:

Really?! Thanks for the info, man! Let's hope their coverage is better then 5's.

Can't wait for the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Sturges

Number of posts : 135
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Caxi wrote:
Sturges wrote:

oh no...not on terrestrial...where I live in Ireland, I can get UK terrestrial, but when I go back to uni and get on campus, I am going to have to stream...this is bad news...going to cost me a lot of my free time.

Ye Channel 5 dropped it pretty early this summer and no one seemed like they were going to pick the rights up however Setanta have come in and it will definately make streams more available. I havent got Setanta.....yet
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Fitting that Uragano started this thread. A true fan of Italian football! Cheers!

All I can say is......i can't wait for Saturday!

FORZA LAZIO

Italy - Serie A - Page 3 513117
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
zrc

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm

so it seems our former capitano Oddo is on his way out from Milan. Zambrotta will take his place and Galliani said there would be no problem to let Massimo go. Lyon is the rumour club for Oddo..
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Uragano

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Oddo out of Serie A...gone abroad to France (Lyon).

I don't think this move is wise for Milan, but as long as he makes Milan weaker, I'm fine with it.

Man, I cant wait until this weekend!

Bout time Serie A gets started. Going to be a good season I think...not just for us, but for the Scudetto race. I do honestly believe we should be able to fight it out for a Uefa spot!!!! Must remain healthy! Lotito, nice job this summer (can't beleive I'm saying that LOL).
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 pm

I just wonder how many that have left Lazio to become better as a player? As far as I remember, almost everyone's careers have gone downhill.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:34 pm

unless you mean recently, pavel nedved
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Post scudetto squad. Those that won us our last title were champions and will do well wherever the play.

Hey Valon...choke on it!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 am

Only a few more days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 am

Remember, stay positive guys... we can win it!! this is not last year's Lazio at all, all departments have been improved!! just think about winning!! Italy - Serie A - Page 3 539430
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Massimo Oddo is very close to a move to Lyon but now Bayern have jumped in and are trying to capture him.
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
zrc

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:46 pm

Oddo on a loan with Bayern.
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Bayern secure Oddo loan Thursday 28 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bayern Munich have sensationally swooped to secure a loan deal for Milan defender Massimo Oddo.

The Azzurri stopper spent much of last season sidelined with a knee problem and his position with the Rossoneri was compromised by the arrivals of Gianluca Zambrotta and Philippe Senderos this summer.

French giants Lyon had been lining up a move for the last week but Bayern stepped in at the 11th hour to hand Oddo the chance to play alongside Italy teammate Luca Toni.

Die Roten had been looking for a replacement for Marcell Jansen, who has just completed a move to Hamburg.

“Oddo will arrive on loan for a year and will sign immediately after he passes his medical at Saebener Strasse,” a statement from the German side confirms.

“He is the kind of player who has characteristics that allow him to provide cover and he is quality going forward,” Bayern boss Jurgen Klinsmann enthused, “He is a great addition to the squad.”

C4
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Oddo: I'll be back
Thursday 28 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azzurri right-back Massimo Oddo has vowed to return to Milan as a better player once his loan spell at Bayern Munich ends.

Oddo was a product of the Rossoneri youth system but he was sent on loan six times between 1995 and 2000 before joining Verona and then Lazio.

Having returned to San Siro in 2007, the 32-year-old became a regular in the Milan defence but spent much of last season sidelined with a knee injury, causing the Diavolo to strengthen their back line this summer.

The Azzurri stopper will now spend the coming campaign in the Bundesliga with Bayern but hopes to command a starting shirt at Milan in the future.

“I am temporarily leaving the club that I always dreamed of playing for since I was a child and the team that has given me the chance to win the most important trophies,” Oddo told Milan's website.

“It was a difficult choice but I thought about it and there was total agreement between the club and myself and I want to thank the directors for that.

“I will go and tackle this new and fascinating challenge and hope to improve for it.
"I wish my teammates a million successes until I get back.

“I want to thank and salute all the fans who have been close to me and supported me in the difficult moments and to offer them an affectionate arrivederci.”

C4
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:05 am

A strange deal but also a nice capture for Bayern. Good luck Massimo!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 am

Bobbi wrote:
A strange deal but also a nice capture for Bayern. Good luck Massimo!

Yeh was quite surprised at that one!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm

The first game started a while ago! SOOOOOOO nice that the league has been kicked off!!!

Have just seen the first half, and it is an impressive Udinese. Di Natale has scored two so far, the second one was delicate...crazy nice goal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next