Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Italy - Serie A - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm

snaijder and 15 mi for maicon - its real offered
milan again in target for fabiano,also julio baptista is they another attackin option
parma near dainelli
palermo is interesting for ledesma
arsenal near patric viera
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 am

Good news for UK viewers:

"ESPN is delighted to announce that it has secured an exclusive deal, with MP & Silva,*to broadcast up to three live Serie A matches per week for the 2009/10 season. Featuring some of the world's greatest players, from recent Inter Milan signing Samuel Eto’o to Juventus veteran Alessandro Del Piero, Serie A is one of the most popular leagues in the world watched by millions around the globe.

ESPN will feature up to three of the top picks from each weekend’s fixtures. The season kicks off on Saturday 22nd August with Siena against seven-time European champions AC Milan, followed on Sunday by Jose Mourinho’s Inter Milan as they face Bari. The following weekend’s action will see the prestigious Milan derby as AC take on Inter for early season bragging rights on Saturday 29th August. The next day, on Sunday 30th August, ESPN will broadcast Juventus v Roma.

Jeroen Oerlemans, Vice President & Channel Manager TV, ESPN Europe, Middle East & Africa said: “We’re very pleased to be able to broadcast the Italian Serie A. As one of the best leagues in the world, the live coverage will sit nicely with our Barclays Premier League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League and Bundesliga matches, making the channel the number one stop for football fans around the UK in SD and HD.”

Carlo Pozzali, CEO Media Partners and Silva: “We are delighted to increase our relationship with ESPN, a broadcast partner which ensures best coverage for Italian Serie A in United Kingdom.”
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Great News. But ESPN need an extra channel, so much sports coverage on one channel cant work to well.
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Namortsac

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Bad news for Swedish viewers:

The company (Canal Plus) that uses to show Serie A in sweden won't show Serie A anymore No And at the moment no one has stepped in and bought the rights No
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:07 am

I was looking at betting odds for Serie A this year. How can Milan be priced at 3/1 while Fiorentina, with the same bookmakers are 66/1?

That is just incredible. I don't give either much hope of a league assault but considering not much separated the two sides last year and considering Milan have the losses of Ancelotti, Maldini and Kaka to deal with, I don't know how anyone can justify those odds.

Baffling.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Caxi wrote:
I was looking at betting odds for Serie A this year. How can Milan be priced at 3/1 while Fiorentina, with the same bookmakers are 66/1?

That is just incredible. I don't give either much hope of a league assault but considering not much separated the two sides last year and considering Milan have the losses of Ancelotti, Maldini and Kaka to deal with, I don't know how anyone can justify those odds.

Baffling.

Incredible. Both dark horses for me this year, but both could make a challenge. Milan in 99 for example were not favoured to do so, but somehow pulled one out of the bag. 66/1 though is ridiculous for the viola. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:42 am

Sneijder deal agreed apparently. Quality addition to Serie A if it goes through.

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/08/19/1449870/inter-real-madrid-agree-wesley-sneijder-deal-report
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Enjoyable start to the season. Bologna 1-1 Fiorentina, Siena 1-2 Milan. Ronaldinho supplied the ammo for both Pato goals, impressed with the way he played.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 am

No major surprises. Two relegation candidates hosting two Top 4 sides and only kudos to Bologna for grabbing a point and Milan for taking the win.

I think Bologna will stay up and I think Siena are in dire straits but I can't say either Milan or Fiorentina were convincing from what I saw. I think Milan needs a big season from all their stars to even get in the Top 4.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Samuel Eto'o scores a penalty to put Inter 1-0 up against Bari.

Never a penalty, a gift from the referee.

Inter look so ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 pm

1-1 now, Kutuzov for Bari. Nothing short of what they deserve. There certainly taking the game to Inter with 10 minuts to go.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Well done Bari! What happened, special one?
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Inter looked short of idea's today.

Bari fully deserved there point, and played to win, and unfortunitley missed a sitter in the last minute that could have won them the game.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

Inter always underestimate the smaller teams and thats why most of them score goals in Milano and take 1 or 3 points.

Genoa and Roma made a great game. 5 goals, a lot of shots and great play by both of the teams.

Di Natale scored a cracker against Parma (his second goal) ! affraid
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm

first round of calcio :great asists of ronaldinho,genoa like a last year in genova fight until the end,a non exsist penalty for inter,very good diego and very powerful juve in the air,palermo takes all 3 points of the south derby,a great di natale,parma back and take a first point,LAZIO win...,just a begining
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

dutch midfielder wesley sneijder just signed a 4year contract with inter.
inter payed 15milj.
i think he is a very good singing for inter.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:01 am

Poor, poor Milan...
I was prepared for a derby , but instead I have seen one very strong and even more balanced Inter compared with their last season. On the other hand miserable Milan
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

Wow! Gonna take a lot of charector on Milan's Behalf to over-come this.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 am

usampa wrote:
Poor, poor Milan...
I was prepared for a derby , but instead I have seen one very strong and even more balanced Inter compared with their last season. On the other hand miserable Milan

Agree, Milan are in trouble; can't understand how they haven't realised it. Inter look good, they were walking through Milan at times and Sneijder was a canny addition. Now I think they are at least on terms with Juve again and probably ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:38 am

That was a very impressive win. Well done to Inter. Milan are in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

Its all about capitalising on the chances, and Milan had the better of the first 10-15 minutes, but didnt make the most of it. Inter stepped up, and just steamrolled over them. The link up play between Milito, Motta, Snejider, Eto'o and Maicon was at times a joy to watch. They do look a far more balanced side that last year and like Juve have weapons in all departments it would seem.

Milan have two weeks to sort themselves out, although they have two weeks to ponder and stew on this result also. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:52 am

woow inter 4-0 affraid
who said that they miss ibrahimovic,just a walk over.
Very impressive
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm just surprised Inter chose to let Milan get away with just 4. They had every opportunity to humiliate them and send a clear message and give the fans something they'll remember for years to come. Instead already in the 60th min Inter takes the foot of the pedal and kills the game.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Sile wrote:
I'm just surprised Inter chose to let Milan get away with just 4. They had every opportunity to humiliate them and send a clear message and give the fans something they'll remember for years to come. Instead already in the 60th min Inter takes the foot of the pedal and kills the game.

True, I mean there was an opportunity to surpase the 6-0 demolition that Milan inflicted on Inter in 2001.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm

A little off topic...

Anybody manage to cathc the Serie-A Highlights program on ESPN? (UK & Ireland Viewer's?)

I think it is abismal. They need to sort it out.

Cheesey music played for every game highlights. All highlights shown in replay mode.

They have a top 5 moments part. They even show goals and saves in this part before they have even been shown in the highlights program.

Badly need to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next