Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Italy - Serie A - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:26 pm

they almost have a deal said laporta!he also said that hleb isn't part of the deal.inter are planning to buy hleb.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 am

Cash wrote:
A fantastic offer indeed, but losing Ibra would be another major blow to Italian football. In my eyes (biased since I live in Sweden) Ibra is the best player of the league, and by far the largest profile, and at this moment maybe the only mega-star still left. Etoo is a great name, and Hleb a good player, and with the cash they could get even more strength making Inter an even better team...but Ibra is too good to be replaced right now, and the league would be another star poorer...

Again he showed that he is the best player in the league last season, and it would be a blow to see him go. Still, in some quarters, wrongly in my opinion, Eto'o is regarded as a better player so I think the league will save face if you will by having him in the equation. The 40 million is the interesting part, as im intrigued to see how it will be used. They have lacked midfield creativity for a while, maybe they could use it to attract Franck Ribery to Serie A, especially now as Madrid aggrivated Bayern.

Yes, the league would be another star poorer but Diego has arrived and the league has arguably some of the best youngsters in the world. Pato, Zarate, Balotelli, Hamsik, Giovinco etc. Its not all doom and gloom.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Giuseppe Rossi apparentley on his way to Milan
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 am

Is it just me or does anyone else think Eto'o will be far more prolific than Zlatan was? I think this transfer has to be one of the best deals I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 am

I think Barca did fine; Eto'o had one-year left on his contract, so essentially they paid something like what Madrid did for Kaka.

On paper, Inter got a good deal but I don't think Eto'o will contribute as much to the overall play as Ibra did and they won't find another Ibra for 48mil in the current climate. So, only time will tell how Inter did from this deal.

Eto'o will have to be topscorer in A next season to be more prolific Gio. I see where you're coming from but that's a big ask for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Eto'o and Milito are a pretty sharp tandem
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
David

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

It was the right choice for Inter to accept the deal. Eto'o will probably replace much of the goals that Ibra would score. The partnership between Milito and Eto'o sounds very deadly on paper. However who is going to create the chances? The only attack minded central midfielder is Stankovic. There is potential in Mancini, Quaresma and Hleb. But none have had good season for awhile. Balotelli is too young to depend on. The less said about Muntari the better. I don't think Inter will walk it this year.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm

I think that the Ibrahimovic and Eto'o swap has the potential to be very good but also the potential to be somewhat of a problem for both Inter and Barca. In basic terms, both players scored a lot of goals for their respective clubs and if this continues then they will be happy. However, David and Caxi make a great point about the creativity that Ibrahimovic provided for Inter. Eto'o and Milito is essentially a goal scoring duo - pace, power and finishing. They can create for themselves and others but hardly as well as Ibrahimovic did. I certainly see Inter struggling without that extra spark that he provided, especially as he was about the only one who did provide it last season.
As for Barca, does anyone find Ibrahimovic, Messi, Iniesta and Henry scarily high on creativity and goals in a perfect world but with the possibility for a scenario where they actually hinder each other and the team by all trying to do the same with no Eto'o character to finish the chances. I know that Messi and Ibrahimovic just score for fun themselves as well as being insanely creative, but there are certainly times when Eto'o's pure predatory instincts may be missed.... if not then I can't see how anyone will stop them! Except that Ibrahimovic just doesn't turn up in Europe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 pm

The deal isn't all that spectacular. The only thing left is to both players to adapt to their new clubs/the coaches of the respective clubs to slightly alter the tactics as to accomodate the new players.

Neither club was left wanting, the only thing about the difference in prices is that Ibra has star quality and is flashier with his goals. When it comes to goal scoring ability there's nothing separting the two.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 am

All in all a great deal for Inter, Eto'o, Hleb loan and 40 odd million is a fantastic offer and if they use the money right, i.e. a playmaker, then they have a stunning team. Diego made his debut tonight for Juve, scored a pretty special goal.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:07 am

the guisepe rossi roumor was joke of some computer haker,he kills them(milan)
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm

Palermo's first 10 fixture's are shocking hard. Unbelievable! Hardest opening fixtures iv seen in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am

Two players who have been linked with Lazio over the last few months.....

Bojinov has gone on loan to Parma for the up coming season. Crying or Very sad

Elano has been signed by Galatasaray for 8 million Euros.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Bobbi wrote:

Elano has been signed by Galatasaray for 8 million Euros.

Gala also have Leo Franco (GK), Shabani Nonda, Harry Kewell, Milan Baroš and Kader Keita. What a team.

I'm sorry I don't know the Turkish players.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Arda Turan at Gala, there best player.

Elano to them, together with fellow Brazilian Lincoln, what a midfield.

Bring on the Europa League.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Palermo's first 10 fixture's are shocking hard. Unbelievable! Hardest opening fixtures iv seen in a long long time.

Haahahaaahaa those poor bastards, that's unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

Not sure what is happening at Milan but it's getting drastic. Kaka out and now Pirlo perhaps? I know they have denied it all but they only admitted to turning down a 8mil + Pizarro bid. Never really indicated that they wouldn't sell.

I think they were also priced out of a move for Dzeko and then Fabiano. Are their financial woes really that bad or are they just playing it safe with the economics? I just can't see how they can keep with Inter and Juve and looking at them on paper, they shouldn't even come close tot he CL. An average Brazilian defender with potential and a centre-back who couldn't cut it at Newcastle does not equate to a CL side. For me, they haven't strengthened the defence and the creativity and attack are a whole lot weaker.

A giant in freefall.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 am

One has to think what they are doing with the money they got for Kaka? Maybe they aren't in the position to reinvest it and have to use it for debts?
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 am

The money is there for Milan, it always has been. The problem is a certain owner is more interested in politics than football. Frankly, its a disgrace for them and a total conflict of interests. Thiago Silva looks good, but thats not enough. Juve and Inter are far stronger at the moment, yet Berlusconi keeps on about how they are number one. If he does not want to spend, he should sell the club. Simple really. But, ultimately I think the players will come in somewhen for them, Riquelme& Sneijder and Huntelaar have been linked today. I hope they do something for the sake of the league.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 am

I do not share the logic that what's good for the top three is good for the league.

The best thing for the league, any league, is competition. If Milan can't cut it anymore, fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:01 am

I agree Sile, the best thing is to have a dominant or dominant sides and have a mighty chase. That for me is still what separates Serie A from say, EPL or La Liga. I bet 10 euro that Barca or Real Madrid when La Liga. No takers? Thought not.

I personally think that Milan and Fiorentina are in the same fight as us this season unless they make signings and I want it to stay that way for the good of Lazio and the good of the league.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 am

The better the top teams are, the better we will have to be to reach them. Ultimately this will make us better prepared to take on clubs in the continent and exceed their efforts. Ultimately, I could give two shits about Milan but I do care about Serie A. Its crucial after last years debacle in Europe that it does well this season so four clubs can continue to qualify for the champions league, and Milan are key to that.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 am

sile wrote
The best thing for the league, any league, is competition. If Milan can't cut it anymore, fuck them.
i agree 100 %
now looks like galliani want to by milan,interesting
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Wesley Sneijder set to join Inter on loan. Great piece of buisness, attacking midfielder.

Martin Caceres has joined Juve on loan.

Juve and Inter have two really strong teams now.

I believe it will be a 2 horse race for the Scudetto.

I think Juve & Inter can seriously challenge for the Champions League as well.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Both Sneijder and Caceres are very good signings and add even more quality and depth to Inter and Juve respectively. Great deals. Both clubs now have the potential to really push Europe's top clubs in this seasons UCL.

One of Lazio's targets (or ex-targets?), Dario Dainelli, looks set to join Parma from the Viola. That would be a fantastic signing for them. They are also have a good mercato.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next