Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.

Go down 
+30
Bobbi
drake1900
Giolazio
hamidsinisa
Cash
phantomm1976
Galles.
Conn
Roman_Eagle
Stingray
laziogirl
Ramone
Secret_Samadhi
Kris
Nesta_Jr
Miro
Danish-Laziofan
Lucky Strike
William-85
Ed
Caxi
martinese
Sile
Il Capitano
Skenderbeu
Caput Mundi
Jofo
Amir
Petter
Ermetico
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. Empty
PostSubject: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Please report in this topic your suggestions about the new forum, new site.
Any idea, any opinion, any proposal for a real improvement is appreciated.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Petter

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm

I think that we should have a section on the website where we can upload our travel stories. So people from the outside that aint members on the forum can see how big this really is for us.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Petter wrote:
I think that we should have a section on the website where we can upload our travel stories. So people from the outside that aint members on the forum can see how big this really is for us.

Petter, a very good idea indeed. sunny

We will most certainly do something in this regard.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

It would be good to have "travel info" topic or thread. Where all members that were/planing to go in Rome can suggest hostels, restorations, way of travel, pubs and bars, Lazio stores, how to get to Olimpico, metro and bus lines, how and where to find tickets, some interesting sights to visit, some warnings about behavior (especially for matches)....etc etc.

Coz more or less every member ask the same questions about hostels and tickets. LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 134507
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Jofo wrote:
It would be good to have "travel info" topic or thread. Where all members that were/planing to go in Rome can suggest hostels, restorations, way of travel, pubs and bars, Lazio stores, how to get to Olimpico, metro and bus lines, how and where to find tickets, some interesting sights to visit, some warnings about behavior (especially for matches)....etc etc.

Coz more or less every member ask the same questions about hostels and tickets. LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 134507

Jofo, thanks for the feedback.
This is already set up in the new forum. There is a special section where all the requested information shall be found in one place.
You will have this information ready as soon as we announce the date to move to the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:21 pm

I dont know how realistic/possible this is but a section just for news in English would be good.

Right now, if you want up-to-date news on Lazio you pretty much need to read Italian. Many people can't so they miss out on a lot.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

I have a question her. Does anybody from Rome know how big will Lazio(fever) is in Italy? I mean does italian laziali know about this website?

I LL ANSWER YOU HERE : LAZIOFEVER IS WELL RECOGNIZED BY LA SOCIETA, BY THE FANS AND THE MEDIA. WE ARE RECOGNIZED AS THE UNIQUE COMMUNITY OF ACTIVE FANS FOR LA LAZIO.

ERMETICO
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Il Capitano

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Regarding the forum of Lazioland it should stay like it is. You don't fix what ain't broken.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Regarding the tech side of the matter, I sorely miss the function on clicking on the unread topic and it puts you straight to the first unread post, instead of scrolling back. It was there in the previous Laziofever.

The history section should be separate, since it's very rarely discussed. Be sure to save those wonderful posts by k77. Also there should be links to other sites like the enciclopedia biancoceleste, links to most important youtube vids, a gallery of pics, and so on. Like the gallery we have but never use. Twisted Evil
CORRECT
THE HISTORY SECTION DESERVE HIS OWN SPACE.

Also, for a topic section on rules and guidelines, there should also be a FAQ section linking the question to the thread where it was already answered, and "What not to do" topic with listed hall-of-shame posts. So we can ridicule the trolls and spammers.

The giallozozzi section should be way on the bottom, since it's where they deserve to be. My idea is:

1) Lazio games (since it's most discussed)
2) Lazio in general (everything about Lazio, although dedicated topic for i.e. lolito so to reduce spam)
3) Transfers (the hottest section every summer and December/January)
4) Roster and coach
5) Football in general
6) Free talk
7) Lazioland in action (forum members attending matches, special occasions, etc.)
8) Le merde

Keep the chatbox at all costs!!! Seriously!!! / THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM IN THE FORUM. WE CAN THINK TO INSTALL A CHAT BOX IN THE SITE.

If we're going to censor foul language let's make it with like f*** and sh** son of a b**** instead of smelling as and son of someone pirat
Or not censor it at all, since we're all friends here, and if someone abuses foul language then they should be warned and if needed banned. (like unnecessary repeated swearing 3 days, racial remarks 7 days, repeated racial remark a month etc.). Just a suggestion.

I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE EACH ONE FREE TO WRITE ANY WORDS. BUT I AM THE FIRST ONE READY TO BAN IDIOTS....
MAYBE WE CAN TRY IN THE BEGINNING,,,

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

@ Caput Mundi - We are seriously thinking of implementing a news section in English lang. That is a realistic possibility

@ Skenderbeu - Ermetico is the one to answer that. But, since we featured few times in Italian dailies and some players visit the community, this make me believe that a enjoy a respectable image.

@ Sacha -
The current forum is not hosted by us. We wanted to take things under control. The sections of the new forum will be quite simillar with the current one. Minor changes here and there will be made.

@ Sile - thanks for a lengthy post/feedback. Regarding forum, the new one will contain all sections that you proposed, except for small changes concerning their appearance in order. Regarding censuring language, we will leave it not censored at the beginning, but if things get out of control, immediate actions will be undertaken. Regarding chatbox: it is currently out, but if other forumers want it, we will look into the possibilities of bringing the feature back.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:18 pm

An english section is a must! A lot of people who aren't italian love Lazio and write here in the forum and will read the english section (I'm also one of those people).

??? can you explain it??

Thanks.
Ermetico
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:33 pm

thanks for your immediate responses.
I remind all that any help is appreciate like: smilies, Avatars, graphic design..etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Ok if the chat box is a problem, I remember before there was a link for a chatroom, so it wasn't on the forum per se but it was easily accesible for everyone. Is that an option?

I think what Martinese wanted to say is to have something like "Lalaziosiamonoi" or "tuttomercato" but in english, which may be ok to get the latest news in english, but that bypasses the primary function of the forum which is to discuss, and those sites publish rumors as well as confirmed facts so it would be extremely hard work to keep people updated daily. Following the related topic in the forum is the best way to go.

I would like to volunteer to translate (to the best of my capabilities) the important articles about transfers, games, fans and the societa. But I believe that everyone who follows the forum closely can get all this info by just reading the threads anyway, skipping through a lot of messing around and jokes, but still. I mean we discuss everything relevant here and we all speak english.

About the smilies, we should engage Ali to get us those hilarious smilies the fellas from "Laziofly" use Very Happy keep the ones we have also, especially the Lazio smilies, maybe add some new ones like this one for special people LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 9uutsw

About the logo, get Usampa or Venehenry or some of our more artistic members to make us a custom logo!! The guys are great!! Also, you could make a contest, the best idea gets bragging rights!!

Graphic design, stick with these colors, I mean the contrast is ok, everything is clearly visible, for a while we had some grey crapp which was horrible.

-------------------

On second thought, I take back what I suggested about censorship, censor away. Since it is a new site, many new members will join and old members will join under changed nicknames so it will be hard to tell who is who and if he's just messing around with foul language or just being an idiot. I curse and swear a lot but never to insult or piss on someone's opinion/person. When we get to know each other (again) the some new rules can apply.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Guys, for the news, since Caput Mundi and myself are planning to rejuvenate the blog, we could adhere it to work as a news section on the new forum? It would only need a specific thread and would take very, very little work. It's an option if you thought it could work...
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Amir - the chat box is VITAL (and also means you don't need a thread clogging up with thousands of "YEEESSSSSSSS" posts when we score etc.)

I hope I speak for many here by saying that the chat while a game is being played is a really major reson why I enjoy being around here. When you are watching on a bad quality stream on your own it is a life line to talk to fellow Laziali around the world in real time. It is one thing posting a message to then read replies in the days after, quite another to share the joy of a goal as that goal goes in. There is a really fun atmosphere and even if all doesn't go our way, at least there are people there to chew the fat with and slate our underperforming players!

So, I don't mind what happens with the forum, I trust you guys to improve aspects and keep it the great place it is, however all I ask is that you keep the chat feature, in much the same format as now (excluding the odd bug I get with IE on occassion!!)....

cheers CHAT RULES OK cheers
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Speaking of new features, would it be at all possible to have an ignore/block button? Can we present a list of demands LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 97756

@ Ed - hopefully the new censoring will allow us to expand the list of words to be edited, so we can have ***** instead of Makipizza and all variables of it (MakLaren, MakDonalds etc) - that goes especially for the chatbox LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 857265
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Ed speaks for many! cheers
Chat box is a must!
Back to top Go down
Lucky Strike
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 21
Country and city : Rome, Italy
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Ermetico wrote:

Thanks

One advice:

keep going like this.

Respect.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Danish-Laziofan

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Sile wrote:
Speaking of new features, would it be at all possible to have an ignore/block button? Can we present a list of demands LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 97756

@ Ed - hopefully the new censoring will allow us to expand the list of words to be edited, so we can have ***** instead of Makipizza and all variables of it (MakLaren, MakDonalds etc) - that goes especially for the chatbox LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. 857265

2nd....
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Miro

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:43 am

Introduction Section. Where new members could introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Nesta_Jr

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:30 am

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Sile wrote:

2nd....

Best idea ever specially the second part, it could go just for the makishit!!!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:14 am

(i) Maybe a section for the primavera side? Its really hard to get english info on our youth stocks, so maybe a section dedicated to them.

(ii) Chat Box must stay!

(iii) Also, a full section a.k.a "shrine" to Paul Okon would be appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:17 am

I would like to have a Lazio Download section or something, so we can upload and download Lazio games, like torrent for example. I remember our member Magnoem had some old games so we could download.

Chatbox is a must.

If there is no logo for the new/old Lazioland community, a contest for our members (there is a lot talent out there) so we can pick and vote.

Ah, it's late, I must sleep. Natti, natti. bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:28 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I would like to have a Lazio Download section or something, so we can upload and download Lazio games, like torrent for example. I remember our member Magnoem had some old games so we could download.

Pin the tail on the Lotito?
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ramone

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:53 am

Ermetico wrote:

Thanks

Just a piece of mind Erme, I hope this is will be the last forum for our community. And most of all please back up all the database frequently. And don't forget to renew your domain and hosting every year. Twisted Evil

Can't wait THERE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.   LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC. Empty

Back to top Go down

LAZIOLAND: GENERAL TOPIC.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next