Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2

Go down 
+75
Bridge-Bhoy
aan_amska
Rizmo
Danish-Laziofan
4ZALAZIO
guardia alta
Kurama_SSLazio
AbedElkader
tcp_13
Biancocelesti
Emko
crashoveride
Masquerade
pazke
zaak
Secret_Samadhi
LDS
Runaik
zrc
milk_man999
martinese
centrocampista
Gizas
Laziale``
Ermin
conceicao14
Karakash
Engberg
El MaEsTro
Electric Joker
deZio
Skenderbeu
Dr.Madani
vent
IRR87
Djokovic
CaptainLazio
rockybalboa83
Mafalda
LofL
Trequartista
Darran
Terzino
valdanito_10
gibson_lp2
LazioKosovo
frederick
Uragano
Broencoceleste
LaziOttimo
The_Passion_Of_Lazio
Matrim
Amir
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sile
Caput Mundi
Giolazio
Ed
Sturges
nando
Ivan
drazvan
flurffmeister
usampa
The Big Payback
Roman_Eagle
Goerlandt
Cash
Bobbi
Laziophilic
viper
Caxi
rikk
ClockworkOrange
Ermetico
79 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 Empty
PostSubject: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:58 pm

The Transfer , The market place, the "maybe" or maybe not"....

Last edited by Ermetico on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
ClockworkOrange

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I guess a summary of the mercato this far could be in place for the new thread!

In:
---
- Juan P Carrizo (GK) .. River Plate
- Stefan Radu (DL,DC) .. Dinamo Bucharest
- David Rozehnal (DC) .. Newcastle
- Stephan Lichtsteiner (DR/MR) .. Lille
- Francelino Matuzalem (CM) .. Real Zaragoza (loan)
- Libor Kozák (S) .. SFC Opavas
- Mauro Matías Zárate (S) .. Al Saad (loan)

Out:
-----
- Balotta (GK) .. End of contract
- Luciano Zauri (DL) .. Fiorentina (loan)
- Gaby Mudingayi (DM/CM).. Bologna
- Valon Behrami (DR/MR) .. West Ham
- Vignaroli (S) .. End of Contract
- Igli Tare (S) .. End of contract
- Rolando Bianchi (S) .. End of loan

Rumours in:
-------------
- Moti (DC) .. Dinamo Bucharest
- Domizzi (DL/DC) .. Napoli
- Fernandez (MC/MR) .. River Plate
- Pinzi (DM/MC/MR) .. Udinese

Rumours out:
--------------
- Stendardo (DC ) .. Bologna/Udinese
- Baronio (DM/MC) .. Valladolid/Atalanta
- Mutarelli (DM/MC) .. Torino
- Inzaghi (S) .. Reggina

Correa, Berni, Artipoli seems to be on their way out in loan deals to
Back to top Go down
rikk
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Rome
Laziale since : birth
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Correa go on loan at Pro Patria. He have played well in the 2 last years in serie c1 and its incredible that he don't find a team in serie b Neutral
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:16 pm

apparently Lotito has also stated that a deal has been agreed with Pandev which will keep him at the club. what this means, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
viper

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Caxi wrote:
apparently Lotito has also stated that a deal has been agreed with Pandev which will keep him at the club. what this means, I don't know.

That is true,in macedonian daily magazine "VREME" say that Lotito won't sell Pandev even for 30 mil and Lotito offers a new contract for Pandev

macedonian newspaper link : http://www.vreme.com.mk/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1&EditionID=1461&ArticleID=95271
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 pm

I don't know if you guys already posted this one before:

According to goal.com, Muta is considering a legal action on Lazio for the damages he got, upon not calling him up to the training camp!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:49 am

I read somewhere that Artipoli has go on loan to Modena for this season.

Also I thought I saw a picture of Tare at the training camp yet I too was sure his contract had expired with Lazio?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:10 am

pretty sure Tare is now a coach with us and Artipoli is probably going to Modena, but not yet certain I think.
Back to top Go down
rikk
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 16
Country and city : Rome
Laziale since : birth
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:29 am

Its true Artipoli its on loan in Modena.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 am

100% sure Tare is training with the team as a "motivator".
Good for Lotito he seems to be on good terms with Pandev. Next Ledesma?

Why dont we just make a move capturing Pinzi and Domizzi? Then enough for this mercato...!
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Goerlandt

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
I don't know if you guys already posted this one before:

According to goal.com, Muta is considering a legal action on Lazio for the damages he got, upon not calling him up to the training camp!

Muta Vaffanculo!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:39 pm

seriously...taking legal action for being cut off the squad ? ..........
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
The Big Payback

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:49 pm

He should be grateful that very limited players like himself can even dream of playing for a great club like Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Mutarelli has not been treated well and fair I believe but at the same time if the legal thing is true then it is getting out of hand. Unnecessary in my opinion but I would not trust goal.com too much.

That is good if Tare is still involved with Lazio. I like him and I think he can provide good motivation as he has had a good career in Italy and can only help the team. That is a good move by Lotito!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:03 pm

he has stated that he feels hard done by and that he signed with a willingness to play in this club, when he signed, we were in Serie B, so he is expecting a similar loyalty from us, but to take legal action would be way too far because he hasn't got a case, he wasn't the only one left out of the Auronzo di Cadore camp.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Fair point Caxi. I agree. But he has not been treated very well considering how loyal he has been to us and that, as you pointed out, he was willing to go to Serie B with us a few seasons should it have occurred. I want him to stay!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:52 pm

I don't see where is the bad treatment. They are in Formello, they are training , they are not alone there. It is not pleasant for sure, but as soon as you are not in Rossi's plan, you should think for your new adventure somewhere else, this is the life........
I have read in Piazza della Liberta something about Mutarelli that he will be reinstated, but my Italian is bad and I don't know if I understood correct.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm

if a player has a contract with the club, he should be part of the team, the plan, if you work for a big company, sure, they may keep you in the office answering phones, but they don't seclude you, but my issue with Rossi is that there was two training camps created and Mutarelli isn't part of the one he'd like to be in...that's his problem, if Rossi told him to stay at home and keep fit, it would be a different story.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Caxi wrote:
if a player has a contract with the club, he should be part of the team, the plan, if you work for a big company, sure, they may keep you in the office answering phones, but they don't seclude you, but my issue with Rossi is that there was two training camps created and Mutarelli isn't part of the one he'd like to be in...that's his problem, if Rossi told him to stay at home and keep fit, it would be a different story.

Also, as it looks at the moment, we will be needing Mutarelli this year and excluding him the way we have is not a morale booster..
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm

According to PDL, the Romanian newspapers claim that Lotito is going to raise his initial offer for Moti that was 5.5 M Euro by extra 500,000 Euro!?

Moti and Radu are fimilar with each other as they played before in Dinamo, with the addition of most probably Rozhenal to our three man defense, it would be okay for me even though watching Napoli Italian based defense yesterday really hurts.

But the good news are: we will not depend any more on the flops Siviglia and Cribari again, I am quite sure that Diakite and Tuia at the moment are better than them.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
According to PDL, the Romanian newspapers claim that Lotito is going to raise his initial offer for Moti that was 5.5 M Euro by extra 500,000 Euro!?

Moti and Radu are fimilar with each other as they played before in Dinamo, with the addition of most probably Rozhenal to our three man defense, it would be okay for me even though watching Napoli Italian based defense yesterday really hurts.

But the good news are: we will not depend any more on the flops Siviglia and Cribari again, I am quite sure that Diakite and Tuia at the moment are better than them.

How much info do you have on Moti? How good is he and how much potential is there in this guy becoming a world class defender? I know a bit about him, but it seems as if we are going ALL IN for this guy...6 million euros is actually quite a lot for a defender (and from what I have seen from him I am not really sure he is the guy to make us sleep good this season considering the devastating errors made last year). I agree that Cribari/Siviglia is not to be counted on, but I would prefer a Serie A experienced defender...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:37 pm

The key thing, for me, with Moti, is his age, but when you already have younger centre backs like Radu, Diakite and Tuia, then it's difficult to know why Lotito is willing to pay this much on him, when, from what everybody has said here, he is not a great player.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Caxi wrote:
The key thing, for me, with Moti, is his age, but when you already have younger centre backs like Radu, Diakite and Tuia, then it's difficult to know why Lotito is willing to pay this much on him, when, from what everybody has said here, he is not a great player.

So a reliable Serie A experienced defender (no need for him to be the best out there..) would be prefered from you as well? This Moti story is making me quite confused...three inexperienced defenders (Radu.Rozehnal-Maoti, in any order) would feel ver uncomfortable...if we are to sideline the experienced defenders that we have, we need at least one who knows Calcio in the back three...
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Cash, did not I told u that I am close to Moti! Just kidding.

Back again, I never saw 2 defenders like our pair, with the same pair last year we conceeded 50 goals!! The defense topic is endless, but what I do believe (and this is my own judge so you can take it or not) that this pair is among the worst in Italy! Seeing us past by 4 goals form a serie B side that is 7th in the table within the 1st 50 minutes is major blow and things are more bad than what we expected, just forget the precamp or it is friendly, I call we won in friendlies by 10 goals yet to get defeat after defeat in the league last year!

My point, keeping those pair in the stands and playing the kid Tuia is big relief! And thats why I said it is okay to get any reliable defender is good as long as those flops are not playing!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 pm

I've said it before, but I'll say it again for you who did not read it, there are very few excellent defences in Serie A. The problem with ours is that the guys we've got are unpredictable and inconsistent.

Rozehnal, is potentially wonderful and I firmly believe Cribari can cme good again and if Rossi was to turn round tomorrow to these guys and say, you two are my first choice centre backs, I think it would give them immense confidence.

Chasing Moti, what appears to be a very average centre back, must not be giving any of our defenders confidence. The fact we are looking to loan Stendardo, who I think has been our best defender of the last few years, must effect their morale too. The talk of transfers in defence can't be good for our guys.

I think Domizzi is perhaps the best defender out there for us, but to be honest, I think keeping Stendardo and forgetting about Moti would do us a lot more good...but that's never going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2   Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer and Rumours season 08 09 section 2
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next