Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristian Brocchi

Go down 
+40
viper
Masquerade
LofL
Mark
tjamenovic
frederick
Goerlandt
LaziOttimo
El MaEsTro
drazvan
Bridge-Bhoy
vent
guardia alta
Matrim
Ed
martinese
howie
centrocampista
Ivan
Caxi
rockybalboa83
Caput Mundi
Bobbi
Ermetico
flurffmeister
Giolazio
Broencoceleste
AbedElkader
IRR87
Trequartista
Sile
Cash
Karakash
Skenderbeu
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
valdanito_10
usampa
Roman_Eagle
4ZALAZIO
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Brocchi agrees Lazio switch
Wednesday 27 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio have agreed a deal for Cristian Brocchi, confirmed his agent, but French reports of Massimo Oddo’s move to Lyon may have been exaggerated.

Having spent the summer bringing in a series of new faces such as Ronaldinho, Andriy Shevchenko and Philippe Senderos, Milan are now cutting down their squad.

Alberto Paloschi has joined Parma in a co-ownership deal and midfielder Brocchi is now set for the Olimpico.

“I just finished a meeting with Lazio President Claudio Lotito,” agent Davide Lippi told Datasport.

“We agreed terms, but the move cannot be considered complete yet because there are still a few details to sort out with Milan.

“There is not going to be any player exchange, even if we’ll only know the full details tomorrow, as when we meet Milan we can say the transfer is complete.”

It is believed Brocchi will put pen to paper on a two-year contract with the Biancocelesti.

There were reports this afternoon in French newspaper L'Equipe that Oddo was spotted in Lyon to hold final negotiations with Olympique, but there seems to be a discrepancy.

According to the official Milan website, the right-back was at Milanello today for the training session.

That doesn’t mean talks with the French club are not at an advanced stage, as general manager Adriano Galliani hinted on Tuesday that Oddo could be on his way out.

C4

Last edited by 4ZALAZIO on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4ZALAZIO
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
4ZALAZIO

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Brocchi Almost A Lazio Player

Sources suggest that Lazio's capture of AC Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi is almost complete...

32-year-old midfielder Brocchi is Lazio coach Delio Rossi's top target. Reports suggest that a meeting has taken place between Milan and Lazio representatives to negotiate the details of the deal, expected to be completed shortly.

It seems as though the two clubs have agreed on figures, with only personal terms yet to be sorted. Milan originally wanted to discuss a possible loan deal for Uruguayan youngster Mathías Cardacio, but the Biancocelesti were only interested in acquiring the services of the hard-working midfield general.

It is estimated that Brocchi will be offered €1.1m per year to switch to the Roman club - slightly less then his current earnings. His willingness to take a small paycut is said to have contributed to smoothe discussions between all parties. In any case, the player's contract with the Rossoneri runs out at the end of the season, allowing Milan to benefit from the sale before the transfer window closes.

Lazio are also keen on acquiring Hernan Crespo if Inter Milan are willing to sell, although the player himself is content stay at the San Siro.

Other strikers such as Sergio Pellissier and Giampaolo Pazzini have also been mentioned. Lazio are obviously in the market for a striker and, after the official capture of Brocchi, the Biancocelesti may aggressively pursue a forward or two.

goal.com
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 pm

I still say we don't need him
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Actually he might turn out as very useful player for us. I am just hoping , he is coming with determination and willingness to play football.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 pm

I'm just thinking. couldn't we have gone for anyone else with similar characteristics? why the fuk brocchi
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:46 pm

It's a good purchase, too bad he is so old. Now(soon) we've got Dabo and Brocchi for the DM position.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I still say we don't need him

I still support you No
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

All luck too you man, what more can I say, he is soon part of Lazio?

Cristian Brocchi 897303
Back to top Go down
Karakash
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Karakash

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : from birth
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 pm

I never liked this player and i really can't understand why Rossi was so in love with this move. We had Muta for free, a player with similar fighting characteristics, but no, we needed Brocchi who could never find a starting place in a relevant club. I hope i'm wrong and he becomes a great signing for us, but i don't know...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 pm

We have to wait and see what the deal really is. One big question is how much we spent for getting him. He is not a bad player, but neither a very good one. At least we have one more DM if the deal goes through...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 pm

at least we've got a replacement for dabo, because for once in recent history we're running low on defensive midfielders.
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
IRR87

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 pm

unbelievable
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 pm

i think he is more of a CM then a DM, he goes forward a lot, i think Rossi is searching for CM that have defensive and offensive characteristics, that they play in a line and not two CM infront of one DM,

Lets face it meghni cant play CM, he cannot defend , but he excellent at offense, Mauri not a CM he can play as a winger tho but he is slower then the others, thats why i think brochi is a replacement for ledesma/matuzalem not dabo, or maybe alongside

the AM position have disappeared from Rossi' tactics

Last edited by AbedElkader on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm

I'm just wondering how does Mutarelli feel when he knows that he was being abandoned and then finally replaced only for someone like Brocchi..
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:09 pm

cheers Welcome Brocchi! One of my favourite signing this summer. I know alot of you aren't happy but I think this is a great deal, you'll see.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
flurffmeister

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 am

I cant say i am not happy with this transfer Brocchi is a good player technically and his passing ability is good he's the one we need.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 am

Welcome Old jolly joker Brocchi.
He is now officially a Lazio Player.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 am

Brocchi is a good footballer and has good abilities. If he comes to Lazio at a fair and reasonable price then why not? I just don't know if Lazio really need him that much, but if Mutarelli is unfortunately leaving us then I guess so.
Welcome Cristian and all the best!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:09 am

I know he might be not the best option.. but he could be the only better option for us now!! quite fast, powerful, a ball winner and has a lot of experience!

So because now you are already the member of this shirt, I will support you with all my heart Brocchi!!

Welcome to Lazio Cristian!!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 am

guys we needed a well rounded central midfielder

the way it ended for Muta was harsh, but I'd much much rather have Brocchi than no one. He will be a handy player
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:29 am

Giolazio wrote:
cheers Welcome Brocchi! One of my favourite signing this summer. I know alot of you aren't happy but I think this is a great deal, you'll see.

One argument to support this thesis of yours please....

No no no & no. The guy simply lacks talent, he has failure written on his forehead, he's Gattuso without the flare and Ambrosini without attacking abilities, he's a poster boy for mediocrity, a third choice sub in Milan, and this is supposed to be a reinforcement??
A 32 year old nobody that Milan was trying to offload for a number of seasons, loaning him out to Viola and so on?
And can anyone tell me how much is this "superstar" going to cost us this season?

And before anyone starts I'm perfectly aware of our financial situation, and just so you know if we spend 1€ on this guy it'll be 99 cents too many.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:55 am

AbedElkader wrote:
i think he is more of a CM then a DM, he goes forward a lot, i think Rossi is searching for CM that have defensive and offensive characteristics, that they play in a line and not two CM infront of one DM,

Lets face it meghni cant play CM, he cannot defend , but he excellent at offense, Mauri not a CM he can play as a winger tho but he is slower then the others, thats why i think brochi is a replacement for ledesma/matuzalem not dabo, or maybe alongside

the AM position have disappeared from Rossi' tactics

I am completely stunned...

32, his career on the latter end, and he have dabo and mutarelli...what a horrible decision..very very disappointed..

mercato started out so well but as tapered...

really not happy at all...if your going to spend 1.1m per season why didnt he buy pinzi? someone with some longevity...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 am

Sile wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

One argument to support this thesis of yours please....

No no no & no. The guy simply lacks talent, he has failure written on his forehead, he's Gattuso without the flare and Ambrosini without attacking abilities, he's a poster boy for mediocrity, a third choice sub in Milan, and this is supposed to be a reinforcement??
A 32 year old nobody that Milan was trying to offload for a number of seasons, loaning him out to Viola and so on?
And can anyone tell me how much is this "superstar" going to cost us this season?

And before anyone starts I'm perfectly aware of our financial situation, and just so you know if we spend 1€ on this guy it'll be 99 cents too many.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

I've watched Brocchi for Milan for years because we always get Milan games in the UK and i've always liked him. He's not Gattuso but he's alot better than alot of people give him credit for.

Only time will tell if he will be a success but since we have signed him let's show him some support.

Last edited by Giolazio on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 am

Brocchi and Tommaso...commentators nightmare! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cristian Brocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Brocchi   Cristian Brocchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Cristian Brocchi
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next