Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristian Daniel Ledesma

Go down 
+66
JacobSweden
Zdravko
Cornholio
Il Capitano
Remi
Ed
Iraniator
Done
LazioSS
zoran
martinese
Libero
EL MATADOR
Boksic
LazioS70
drake1900
LazialeMalta
blue-white
ledesma
The Big Payback
Amir
William-85
phantomm1976
Dejan
Kris
Kurama_SSLazio
lazio365
Bridge-Bhoy
AbedElkader
Namortsac
Roman_Eagle
Trequartista
Ivan
crashoveride
Jofo
Bobbi
Sile
Mirjalovic
vent
Laziale``
Forza_Lazio4eva
Cash
Broencoceleste
nomade
LofL
Caput Mundi
Matrim
Thiago
CaptainLazio
Caxi
Darran
flurffmeister
Laziophilic
deZio
Giolazio
LaziOttimo
nando
Goerlandt
valdanito_10
Biancocelesti
Karakash
usampa
Demonheunet2
Ermetico
Sgt. Pepper
El Weninho
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
El Weninho

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Cristian Daniel Ledesma Empty
PostSubject: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Cristian Daniel Ledesma

Cristian Daniel Ledesma 2n67xwh
Copyright: ss. lazio it

Midfielder, 180 cm, 70 kg
Nationality: Argentinian
Date of birth: 24/9 - 1982
Place of birth: Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Professional career:

1997/98 Boca Juniors (Argentina)
1998/99 Boca Juniors
1999/00 Boca Juniors
2000/01 Boca Juniors
2001/02 Lecce
2002/03 Lecce
2003/04 Lecce
2004/05 Lecce
2005/06 Lecce

2006/07 Lazio
2 goals, 33 games
2007/08 Lazio
3 goals, 31 games
7 games in UEFA Champions League

Lazio related information:

Number: 24
Debut date: 20/8 - 2006 (Lazio - Rende 4-0)
Debut goal: 10/12 - 2006 (Lazio - Roma 3-0)
Contract: 2011
Current status: Expects, according to his agent, a pay raise to be a part of the future Lazio.

Curiosity:

- Nicknamed El Malo and El Calibradores.
- Not to be mistaken for the argentinian Olympiacos player Cristian Raúl Ledesma.
- Earns 450.000 Euro a year.
- Has scored two fantastic derby-goals.

Discuss Cristian's performences, games and future in this thread, which will be updated with the latest news about the player.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Date, 10th July, 2008

Ledesma EU passport

According to indiscretions, it seems as if there is a positive end to the practise connected to Cristian Ledesma´s community passport. We are following the updates...

Source : www.piazzadellaliberta.it

Translated by Sgt. Pepper, LF-Team
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 3:48 am

Date, 11th July, 2008

Ledesma´s agent: Agreement within tomorrow

In a speech to Radio 6, Cristian Ledesma´s agent, Vincenzo D´Ippoliti has confirmed his client´s intentions of reaching an adjustment to his contract before the departure to the trainingcamp.

"We have been awaiting the Cristian´s Italian citizenship for a while, now that we have obtained that, the perspectives for his career could change. It´s very important for the profession of footballers to be counted as EU players". And the idea of the Italian National Team? "It´s too soon to say, sure Lippi likes Ledesma, already in 2001 at the time when Lippi was at Juventus, he was following him. We will see what the future holds".

The new contract:
"After two positive years expects an adjustment , like it has also been done to some of his teammates, also because many times, he has been declared untouchable. We have an appointment with Lotito tomorrow, and he will give us an answer within the day, because Cristian wants to go to the trainingcamp with the only thought on his mind to prepare and play. When he arrived two years ago, there was a certain wage roof, he comitted himself to the project, choosing Lazio in detriment of Juve who was in Serie B. Now the roof has changed and the contract must be recognized like those of Lazio´s most important players". If it isn´t to be realized tomorrow? "We´ll remain even so, Ledesma will concentrate on working and then we´ll see". Article 17? "There is this possibility, there are various clubs following him."

Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:01 am

Date, 12th July, 2008

Ledesma´s contract: Today or never

In the afternoon Lazio and Ledesma´s agent could find the agreement for the renewal of the Argentine player´s contract. Otherwise the negotiations breaks down. After the return from Valmontone (the jersey presentation), Claudio Lotito will be in Formello to meet Vincenzo D´Ippolito, Ledesma´s agent, to definitively close the contract talks. Ledesma wants to take part in the trainingcamp with the renewal in the pocket, without having to think of anything but the season that surely will be demanding. In the evening we wish that the much awaited announcement will arrive

Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:01 am

Date 12th of July, 2008

Ledesma´s agent: "It´s 99,9 % he moves on"

The day of the gathering for the trainingcamp was the last deadline within which Cristian Ledesma was at disposal to negotiate for the renewal of his contract (with adjustment as Rocchi) with the biancoceleste club. This has not happened, because President Lotito has skid the appointment with the agent of the player (he listened only by telephone) and therefore the Argentine midfielder seems to have taken the decision to change the environment next year, when he can take advantage of the article 17 of the FIFA regulation (like his ex teammate Behrami has already done). "It´s 99,9% sure" said the Argentine´s agent, "...that next year he will move". Ledesma has a contract until 2011 and in 2009 expires the protection period of his contract, a five year deal which had been drawn up when the player was 23 years old.

Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 am

Date, 13th July, 2008

Ledesma´s agent: He stays at Lazio

"Ledesma doesn´t move away from Lazio". This has been said by Vincenzo D´Ippolito, agent of the player, interviewed today to the microphones of "Siamo Tutti Ct" in Radio Kiss Kiss. "Ledesma is not necessarily moving on, he is not leaving Lazio. The boy is calm and is already concentrated on doing his best in the next season with the right motivation. His primary thoughts are not at all the contract, which remains unchanged, but only on running off to the next season on level with his competitors".

Source : www.repubblica.it

Translated by Sgt Pepper, LF-Team
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:32 am

Mr Vicenzo d'Ippolito and Mr Ledesma: I am sure that President Lotito behave is not one of the best in this city and i believe that you both are looking for a better salary and better life but, according to the signed contract, and according to Mr Ledesma last season i , Ermetico, believe that we can find another Ledesma in the market and, sometimes is better to wait instead of running behind the money.

Just a personal opinion Mr Ledesma and if am wrong i ll hope to hear from you soon as you are free to talk on the press conference.
Back to top Go down
Demonheunet2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : USA, Fresno
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am

Ermetico wrote:

Just a personal opinion Mr Ledesma and if am wrong i ll hope to hear from you soon as you are free to talk on the press conference.

Ermetico, you speak as though you're on Television or something!! lol funny!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:52 am

Demonheunet2 wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Ermetico, you speak as though you're on Television or something!! lol funny!

Demon..sometimes i am in television... Cristian Daniel Ledesma 893533
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Ledesma made bad season indeed, just 4 goal assistance of all season. Despite that, without him the team suffered from obvious lack of creativity. Actually we have one player who is able (my opinion) to replace him , and was forgotten these days because no one talks about him. Murad Meghni , I saw him working hard in Aurondzo... If he is fit , he is capable , but the question is does Delio Rossi want to give him a chance, last season Meghni was neglected....
Back to top Go down
Karakash
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Karakash

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : from birth
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 pm

usampa wrote:
. Actually we have one player who is able (my opinion) to replace him , and was forgotten these days because no one talks about him. Murad Meghni , I saw him working hard in Aurondzo... If he is fit , he is capable , but the question is does Delio Rossi want to give him a chance, last season Meghni was neglected....

Well, i can't agree with you that Mourad can replace Ledesma, they just aren't the same type of players. Ledesma is the one that will make an assist for a goal, take the ball from the defense and organize an attack, but in the same time he has a big role in the defense especialy 20-30 meters form the goal.

Menghi on the other hand, is a tottaly offensive player that can't be seen doing much work on the defensive end, he's more a vice-Mauri than a vice-Ledesma. I agree with you that he should get more chance, but reason why that wasn't the case last year were his constant injures. Now with Foggia and Mauri he'll have to work hard for that place.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Karakash wrote:
I agree with you that he should get more chance, but reason why that wasn't the case last year were his constant injures. Now with Foggia and Mauri he'll have to work hard for that place.
To be honest the reason was not just the injury! He has many many chances to be on the pitch, instead the "disaster" Mauri , but our coach has his own group of preferred players and kept field them again and again....I am afraid he is doing the same even now. Meghni possess the creativity spark , he can play in the middle well, not just behind the strikers, but for that he must gain self confidence at first, which is achievable only if he plays regularly and stays away from injury.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Off topic but Meghni has a chronical muscular injury, which cannot be cured.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 am

lEdesma is certainly a good player that i dont want to see leave. As a fellow arg ofcourse I want him to find an agreement with lotito.
Back to top Go down
Demonheunet2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : USA, Fresno
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:

Well, it's ok....we have Zarate now.
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Goerlandt

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Demonheunet2 wrote:
Biancocelesti wrote:

Meghni is not a striker tongue
And that was last year also the fact that he had that injury, he still can play you know. Meghni... I hope he plays a good season this year as substitute
Back to top Go down
nando
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
nando

Number of posts : 58
Country and city : Montreal
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

as we all know we are trying to renew with ledesma, but the player himself now has come out and said he does not want to resign anymore and the story is closed, he blamed it on lotito, stating he wanted to go into preseason training with the contract dilemma out of his mind. well lotito being lotito messed up, but its forgivable if we look at the circumstances, he has no sporting director, and is working very hard on the transfer market. Ledesma and his agent do not care, he wants to leave next year, i say sell him now...we already missed the opportunity for cigarini who would have been perfect IMO for his spot and who i think is a better player than ledesma. sell him now and do not risk losing him next year on fifas article 17 bullshit.

vaffanoculo ledesma!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:18 pm

nando wrote:
as we all know we are trying to renew with ledesma, but the player himself now has come out and said he does not want to resign anymore and the story is closed, he blamed it on lotito, stating he wanted to go into preseason training with the contract dilemma out of his mind. well lotito being lotito messed up, but its forgivable if we look at the circumstances, he has no sporting director, and is working very hard on the transfer market. Ledesma and his agent do not care, he wants to leave next year, i say sell him now...we already missed the opportunity for cigarini who would have been perfect IMO for his spot and who i think is a better player than ledesma. sell him now and do not risk losing him next year on fifas article 17 bullshit.

vaffanoculo ledesma!

I agree.We don't need bastards...
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Goerlandt wrote:
Demonheunet2 wrote:
Biancocelesti wrote:

Meghni is not a striker tongue
And that was last year also the fact that he had that injury, he still can play you know. Meghni... I hope he plays a good season this year as substitute

Hey, you don't know what a chronical musuclar injury is? You can't cure it, you can only prevent it. As far as I know he has this injury.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Sorry for the off topic disscussion.

Back to the topic, It will be very hard to support this player during this season, knowing he's leaving.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 pm

If that's your attitude Ledesma step aside. You are totally replaceable. Go and watch Pirlo play when you are sitting on Milan's bench or something!

Thanks for your goal in the derby...but that's about all!
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
deZio

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Giolazio wrote:
If that's your attitude Ledesma step aside. You are totally replaceable. Go and watch Pirlo play when you are sitting on Milan's bench or something!

New players who are signed this summer have double or triple wages!! What would you do?? I'm very disapointed with Lotito's atitude, he never cares about main players who need renewals. It a big luck for us Pandev is Laziale otherwise he would leave us too... LOTITO VATTENE!!!!!!! FORZA LEDESMA!!! I wish you all luck there where someone will respect you!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 pm

deZio wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

New players who are signed this summer have double or triple wages!! What would you do?? I'm very disapointed with Lotito's atitude, he never cares about main players who need renewals. It a big luck for us Pandev is Laziale otherwise he would leave us too... LOTITO VATTENE!!!!!!! FORZA LEDESMA!!! I wish you all luck there where someone will respect you!

The issue here is the fact Ledesma came out and said either a new contract today or never! He won't consider a new offer-which WOULD have come because Lotito missed that appointment. I'm not one to take Lotito's side but Ledesma has shown absolutely no loyalty or class in this situation. I don't even think he deserves a pay rise based on last season's performances.

How can anyone stand up for a player who threatens to use article 17 to get more money? It's the new low of modern football. He was happy enough when he signed the contract, so he should deal with it. No
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Can you guys state who can replace Ledesma at the moment, please don't tell me Dabo or Matulazem!

Ledesma deserves the pay increase no doubts about it.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
Can you guys state who can replace Ledesma at the moment, please don't tell me Dabo or Matulazem!

Ledesma deserves the pay increase no doubts about it.

I totaly agree we have no replacement in our roster, but he can be replaced. Don't get me wrong, i'm a massive fan of Ledesma and I hope this can be resolved but nothing annoys me more than when highly paid players start moaning for more money long before their contract expires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma Empty

Back to top Go down

Cristian Daniel Ledesma
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next