Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ledesma on his way out...

Go down 
+34
cdj_dj
Kris
Ramone
AbedElkader
Yam
El MaEsTro
Giolazio
Jimbitz
martinese
frederick
Ivan
12tnr
Biancocelesti
Gizas
Miro
Henrik
mrdouglas
Ed
Caput Mundi
LaziOttimo
centrocampista
OIZAL
valdanito_10
Bobbi
Caxi
Dr.Madani
Trequartista
usampa
LofL
ClockworkOrange
Roman_Eagle
Cash
Broencoceleste
LDS
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LDS
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : World Citizen
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ledesma on his way out... Empty
PostSubject: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:33 pm

So he was close leaving last summer and now ahead of the winter mercato there are talks about getting rid of Ledesma again:

This: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=883117 and this: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=883529 combined with the fact that Lazio has been playing excellent football despite the fact that he is yet to prove his value this season makes me think that he will probably leave.

If i understand it correctly he can use the FIFA17 next summer to leave for the same amount of his remaining salary at Lazio for the two remaing years of his contract (which should be something around total €2 million, right?). For that reason Lotito might want to sell him this winter, in order to get more cash. He arrived to Lazio for about €6, or €6.5 million, right?

Now to my question, how can Lazio deal with the loss of Ledesma? Even though he hasn't played like Zarate so far, he is a very, very important part of the team. How can he be replaced? Matuzalem can maybe do the job, but considering the importance of the Ledesma role and the frequency of Matuzalems injuries, it would not be wise to only have him to cover up. Can the River guy who was close to us last summer - Martinez - replace him? What other realistic options are there that we know Lotito has been looking at?

(i couldn't find a good topic so i started a new one, mods please move thread if it gets to messy)
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 pm

LDS wrote:
So he was close leaving last summer and now ahead of the winter mercato there are talks about getting rid of Ledesma again:

This: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=883117 and this: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=883529 combined with the fact that Lazio has been playing excellent football despite the fact that he is yet to prove his value this season makes me think that he will probably leave.

If i understand it correctly he can use the FIFA17 next summer to leave for the same amount of his remaining salary at Lazio for the two remaing years of his contract (which should be something around total €2 million, right?). For that reason Lotito might want to sell him this winter, in order to get more cash. He arrived to Lazio for about €6, or €6.5 million, right?

Now to my question, how can Lazio deal with the loss of Ledesma? Even though he hasn't played like Zarate so far, he is a very, very important part of the team. How can he be replaced? Matuzalem can maybe do the job, but considering the importance of the Ledesma role and the frequency of Matuzalems injuries, it would not be wise to only have him to cover up. Can the River guy who was close to us last summer - Martinez - replace him? What other realistic options are there that we know Lotito has been looking at?

(i couldn't find a good topic so i started a new one, mods please move thread if it gets to messy)

forget this trap thing man... Ledesma is not going anywhere... well, not yet.. maybe this rumours is being issued again to make a mess against our great enthusiasm right now... Ledesma agent has said again that Ledesma doesn't want to talk about his contract anymore because he wants to be focus for Lazio on the field, maybe in the summer he will go... or he will not... it all depends on the situations and on Lotito's new offering i guess... and now considering that the situation in our changing room is getting better and better, someone that doesn't like that things to happen (like juve) reissued this rumours again...

I think is a little bit strange that a team like juve wants him so badly... they already have sissoko, poulsen, marchisio, cristiano zanetti etc.. Ledesma might only going for sitting on the bench if he goes there, let alone juve unlikely will pay a high transfer fee for him like Lotito's demand. I my opinion, Ledesma ain't go anywhere if we have a good season and back to CL, well it should be noted tho' that the thing will happen if only Lotito offering him his demanding salary.

bounce
Back to top Go down
LDS
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
forget this trap thing man... Ledesma is not going anywhere... well, not yet.. maybe this rumours is being issued again to make a mess against our great enthusiasm right now... ... and now considering that the situation in our changing room is getting better and better...

All i know is that Behrami was sold for the same reasons a couple of months ago - i can't see Ledesma going the same way as something impossible. The enthusiasm is on top now, indeed, but wait a couple of month when Lazio are not on second place anymore...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:36 pm

We should have captured Appiah, and then we could have looked at the Ledesma developmet with ease.
However, I am sure that if we continue our brilliant displays and continue showing the harmony that we have done so far, Ledesma will have no reason leaving. What other team that is better and more prestigeous than Lazio would let him play week in and week out? What other team would make him deputy captain? Juventus might be interested, but if they really was they would have made a descent deal and captured him already. If he becomes a free agent, then the whole story changes and he will probably go to club offering him most money...
The whole deal with him leaving during the summer was a show created by his agent to make Lotito stressed and sign a new deal with him. Eventually I think that the club and Ledesma will sign a new contract and his agent will realise there is nothing better for Ledesma than staying where he is...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:39 pm

well I hope he doesn't leave cause he is an important player. Like Cash said if we continue with our good games there is no reason for him to go to an other club...if he goes I hope things turn out to be like in Behrami's case :) I hate football w*ores with no respect to the shirt and only in for the money!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:39 pm

LDS wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
forget this trap thing man... Ledesma is not going anywhere... well, not yet.. maybe this rumours is being issued again to make a mess against our great enthusiasm right now... ... and now considering that the situation in our changing room is getting better and better...

All i know is that Behrami was sold for the same reasons a couple of months ago - i can't see Ledesma going the same way as something impossible. The enthusiasm is on top now, indeed, but wait a couple of month when Lazio are not on second place anymore...

Mmm excuse me Behra.. who?

Second place, 3rd, 4th, 7th etc.. well who cares?? the enthusiasm in this team is going up and up more, you'll see.. and it has nothing to do with the serie a table, it something to do with the way we play... and it's getting better and better, and I don't want anybody ruining it with Ledesma's agent bullshitting situation... just wait and see.. if he wants to go just go... just don't ruin the harmonization and enthusiasm on the team.. don't care about how much will we get from him, somehow we'll get his replacement but younger, cheaper and better..

No offense man, but my suggestion is.. save this matter until the next summer or at least until the next transfer market... regarding augusto fernandez, he will join us as soon as he get the European Community passport, or just like Carrizo case last year, he'll join us with the next year's foreigner quota.
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
ClockworkOrange

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
No offense man, but my suggestion is.. save this matter until the next summer or at least until the next transfer market... regarding augusto fernandez, he will join us as soon as he get the European Community passport, or just like Carrizo case last year, he'll join us with the next year's foreigner quota.

The problem with this whole situation is that we still have no backup .. even tough we have shown in the last games that we aren't as dependable of him as last season .. but still it's kinda worrying that we are so dependable of him as we are

Soo getting a backup player in january feels like a priority .. so if he leaves we have someone already here to replace him and who doesn't need time to settle and having a replacement present will also put presure on Ledesma to perform .. if he doesn't feel essential for the team maybe he too will realise that he has to work for the team

And regarding Fernandez .. which positions does he play?? .. can he be a backup/replacement to Ledesma?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:03 pm

ClockworkOrange wrote:

Soo getting a backup player in january feels like a priority .. so if he leaves we have someone already here to replace him and who doesn't need time to settle and having a replacement present will also put presure on Ledesma to perform .. if he doesn't feel essential for the team maybe he too will realise that he has to work for the team

And regarding Fernandez .. which positions does he play?? .. can he be a backup/replacement to Ledesma?

Agree..

nope... fernandez is more offensive just like matuzalem..
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florψ, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:21 pm

I think Ledesma will stay. Lotito will have to offer better contracts to many players after the season and Ledesma is a really important player to us.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 pm

LofL wrote:
I think Ledesma will stay. Lotito will have to offer better contracts to many players after the season and Ledesma is a really important player to us.

Ledesma on his way in

I also think Ledesma isn't going anywhere.....at least for now Ledesma on his way out... Icon_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LDS
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:

Mmm excuse me Behra.. who?

Second place, 3rd, 4th, 7th etc.. well who cares?? the enthusiasm in this team is going up and up more, you'll see.. and it has nothing to do with the serie a table, it something to do with the way we play... and it's getting better and better, and I don't want anybody ruining it with Ledesma's agent bullshitting situation... just wait and see.. if he wants to go just go... just don't ruin the harmonization and enthusiasm on the team.. don't care about how much will we get from him, somehow we'll get his replacement but younger, cheaper and better..

Behrami was the guy who had an enormous potential of becoming a fan favourite at the Olimpico (especially after 3-2), but chose despite of that to blackmail Lotito using the FIFA17 threat, and at the end left. How can i not see similarities with the case we have now with Ledesma?

Thats the thing, if he wants to go he can go but it would be a mistake to not have a plan b once he is gone. Like waiting to the very last season after Peruzzi retired to start looking for realistic options (and we all know how that went). Of course i hope you are right, that the team spirit is better now than ever, but with Lotito and Rossi (whom i respect very much and would like to stay as coach of Lazio) in charge you never know who is happy and who is not. I mean, almost every player that left us last summer had negative comments about the team - is all that forgotten? Is everything peaceful and harmonious?

Naa, believe me, something will happen soon. Whether it is Ledesma nagging, or Rocchi realising Lazio is too good for him or someone else not happy for some reason. I hope i'm wrong though..

Cash mentioned Appiah, and he would have been a good signing. Too bad Martinez can't cover for Ledesma.

If Ledesma leaves, i think he will do it during the winter mercato. Lotito (and i don't think Ledesma would prefer it either) won't wait until the player actually uses FIFA17 with trials and papers and administration etc... The smooth way of dealing with this would be to send him away this winter.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 pm

i think in light of recent form and promise, ledesma might be changing his mind about leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Madani
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 35
Country and city : Saudi Arabi
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:42 am

Trequartista wrote:
i think in light of recent form and promise, ledesma might be changing his mind about leaving.
Exactly what I think, but if Juve awant him I will add up another player (like Stendardo) and get Givinco !!!!!!!!!and maybe some other low rated player.

the atomic ant is incredible and he has contract issues with his team as well but I dont think Juve are stupid enough to offer him less than what we would ever pay him.
just a dream.......

And yes we need and needed a player to replace Ledesma and a player like Baronio (who I respect BTW) whther he stays or lewaves, that potential player was Almiron and I really wished that we get him for Stendardo in the summer.
Any other thoughts?Fiorentina's Pepe?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:48 am

I think any deal between Juve and us for Ledesma would involve Marchisio. I think the Ledesma situation will be sorted in January. As far as I saw it, Lotito wanted Marchisio but doing a deal over the summer was not the sensible move to take considering how much we need Ledesma and need to find a suitable replacement.

This is something Lotito will weigh up in the next transfer window. I think Ledesma wants to remain but I think Lotito could well try to move him on. We will see...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:25 am

If Lazio have a good season, qualify for Europe - especially the UCL, then I feel confident Ledesma will stay in Rome with us. He is an important player for the team and it would be a shame to lose him but if he badly wants to leave then I guess the best option would be to let him go. But Lotito and Rossi will have to find a good, suitable replacement for him as soon as possible.

I was thinking if Juventus want him and want to strike a deal in January, then could Lotito not accept it but make it that he only goes at the end of the season? That would be a better deal for Lazio in my opinion if worst comes and Cristian wants to leave.

A swap plus cash deal with Marchisio would probably be the best.... but I do not really see why Juventus need him with the several central midfielders they currently have. I read on goal.com that they are after Bastian Schweinsteiger of Bayern Munich and apparently if they capture him they might need to go for our Ledesma. This would be cool for Lazio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:04 am

who is this martinez guy you talk about?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

valdanito_10 wrote:

I assume the post was referring to Fernandez? I am only speculating though mate sunny
Back to top Go down
OIZAL
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
OIZAL

Number of posts : 4
Country and city : Macedonia Skopje
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 pm

If we bye some solid player... I hope he leaves coz this is starting to look like soap opera Ledesma on his way out... 930696
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 pm

well...only cause c4 says juve like him it doesn't mean they are going to get him right? plus it is just speculation started by Ledesma's manager from this summer: IMO he doesn't want to leave right now
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
centrocampista

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm

The reason why I don΄t want to see Ledesma go is that he's perfect for Lazio in the long run. I hope he signs a new contract and I hope it's a long one with a good salary.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Do you think he will sign a new contract?I don't think so....
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:33 am

I saw a newspaper headline (think it was Corriere?) listing Ledesma as a Juve target.

Considering their team has a complete lack of creativity, they may well make a generous offer for him in January.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:03 pm

It would seem odd to me to make him captain for the start of the season if he was virtually already gone either in January or next summer - this may be a ploy by Rossi to show him how much he is wanted here? It would be a shame if he went although he has seemed less crucial to the way we play this year so far, perhaps we were too rigid when we relied on him last season.
Players are always going to be forced, or at least pushed, by their agents and don't always improve their playing situation if they move. The pay may increase but they become eternal substitutes or get discarded by a "big-club" after mistakes that would be forgiven at the club they left.
The Juve link has been around ever since the contract problems... give us Giovinco in a swap deal and I'd be happy!
Back to top Go down
mrdouglas
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 13
Country and city : Japan Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:08 am

i think multazeman is better replacement.
Back to top Go down
mrdouglas
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 13
Country and city : Japan Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:37 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:

he is willareal player from chile. he was in colo colo and now i think he is river...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ledesma on his way out...   Ledesma on his way out... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ledesma on his way out...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next