Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristian Daniel Ledesma

Go down 
+66
JacobSweden
Zdravko
Cornholio
Il Capitano
Remi
Ed
Iraniator
Done
LazioSS
zoran
martinese
Libero
EL MATADOR
Boksic
LazioS70
drake1900
LazialeMalta
blue-white
ledesma
The Big Payback
Amir
William-85
phantomm1976
Dejan
Kris
Kurama_SSLazio
lazio365
Bridge-Bhoy
AbedElkader
Namortsac
Roman_Eagle
Trequartista
Ivan
crashoveride
Jofo
Bobbi
Sile
Mirjalovic
vent
Laziale``
Forza_Lazio4eva
Cash
Broencoceleste
nomade
LofL
Caput Mundi
Matrim
Thiago
CaptainLazio
Caxi
Darran
flurffmeister
Laziophilic
deZio
Giolazio
LaziOttimo
nando
Goerlandt
valdanito_10
Biancocelesti
Karakash
usampa
Demonheunet2
Ermetico
Sgt. Pepper
El Weninho
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 am

defenitly more seriosly than playing with baronio
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 am

Ed wrote:
Cash wrote:
I have no idea why he hasnt been prepared to play earlier, if that has actually been the case at any point or if it has only been lotito/balla not playing him because of the situation, but no matter what I hope our new coach is prepared to play him.
I think you hit the nail on the head with those 4 words Cash! Balla used to say that the whole squad was available and that it was "technical choice" that he never picked Ledesma - in layman's terms, he was told by Lotito that Ledesma was unavailable to pick.

Interesting to see how he would perform after over half a season out.
However well he has been training, it is no where near playing in a competetive game. Don't get me wrong, if the situation has changed and he is available for Mr Reja to select then great, I just think it is more likely to be the change of coach and his hopeful tactics and ability to get the squad to perform that will be our salvation. Didn't Napoli take an interest in him while Reja was still coach?

We'll see...

Seen any Inter matches lately? Pandev is on fire and he spent half a season out. He is a fantastic regista and even after months out will be a big upgrade on Baronio.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:50 pm

In my eyes, Ledesma is just below world class...our midfield would be so much better with him...
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Seen any Inter matches lately? Pandev is on fire and he spent half a season out. He is a fantastic regista and even after months out will be a big upgrade on Baronio.
Fair point, although I would still be cautious about Ledesma coming in and making all the difference - it was certainly easy for Pandev to perform in a settled team that creates many chances and just goes on winning, maybe a bit harder for Ledesma to instantly hit the ground running and improve a struggling team like us.
No question that he would be a big improvement on Baronio.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:19 pm

I want to see him play again so bad. I hope it will happen soon.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Ed wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Fair point, although I would still be cautious about Ledesma coming in and making all the difference - it was certainly easy for Pandev to perform in a settled team that creates many chances and just goes on winning, maybe a bit harder for Ledesma to instantly hit the ground running and improve a struggling team like us.

Who knows , but I remember what a immediate return and impact he has made after a long injury...
Well now , he hasn't even been injured , so I believe he will make the difference again!
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 pm

usampa wrote:
Ed wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:

Who knows , but I remember what a immediate return and impact he has made after a long injury...
Well now , he hasn't even been injured , so I believe he will make the difference again!

In fact Ledesma has done the difference many times during his stay here.. I remember we where fighting for relegation before he came, then we immidiatly where one of the best teams when he signed for us! The guy is the key for our midfield to function and he will play in most of the teams around the world!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:38 pm

I suppose all this is a bit premature - lets just get him in the team first and then find out how he does!
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Il Capitano

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

From Sky Sport 24: LAZIO, TARE: LEDESMA E' A TOTALE DISPOSZIONE DELL'ALLENATORE

Ledesma will be back in the team as long as Reja wants, finally!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Reja is already breaking the Ice, tare and lotito created with the passive baldy!
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Cornholio

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome back, Cristian. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Sick, but good!
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 am

Even a retard would seen this in package with coming of the new coach..
I don't know why didn't Reja said that Ledesma will be playing in his team instead of this hazard duo?!
Its more than obvious that, he will play until the end of the season, we (i hope) stay in Serie a, and Ledesma saga is ending with transfer in the summer..
No matter what, this is good news, our best midfielder is back and we can win big games now!!
Forza Christian, Forza Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:23 am

What an assholes. Yeah we got it, Ballardini didn't play him, Mah!!!

Plus if it wasn't for article 15 he still be in his hostel.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm

smart move,no more comedy of baronio and mauri,lets just play until the end of season than.....we dont have what to lose Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaa.... VERY WELCOME BACK LEDESMA.....
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/02/14/1790633/its-no-coincidence-that-cristian-ledesma-was-in-such-fine

What insolence from Lotito....
Ledesma proved with single appearance, that he is way better than Baronio.Hope we never see him again on the field....
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:18 pm

While benching Ledesma was nigh on unforgivable from Lotito, I think he is right this time. Pandev's immediate impact for Inter also supports the theory that the "dissidents" were given proper chance to train. If they hadn't, they wouldn't have been much fit, let alone having an impact. Maybe they were actually lucky not to be trained by Cowardini but by some assistant or on their own or whatever they did...

Anyway, welcome back Cristian!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am

Matrim wrote:
Maybe they were actually lucky not to be trained by Cowardini but by some assistant or on their own or whatever they did...
Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 750579 Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 750579 Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 750579 Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 750579
Good to see Ledesma back, first game out the way, now hopefully he can regain his place as one of our most important players and truly improve our team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am

Matrim wrote:
While benching Ledesma was nigh on unforgivable from Lotito, I think he is right this time. Pandev's immediate impact for Inter also supports the theory that the "dissidents" were given proper chance to train. If they hadn't, they wouldn't have been much fit, let alone having an impact. Maybe they were actually lucky not to be trained by Cowardini but by some assistant or on their own or whatever they did...

Anyway, welcome back Cristian!

Wrong.... Pandev's first game was not so good... His control of the ball was not good and he was very tired after 50 minutes.... And he did train sepparetly from Lazio team together with Ledesma... As for Ledesma... 50 % fit Ledesma is x2 then 200 % fit Baronio Wink
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 am

yes,no more comedy of baronio
Back to top Go down
Zdravko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Zdravko

Number of posts : 51
Country and city : Croatia,Sisak
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 am

I am happy to see him back Very Happy Forza Ledesma!!!
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

Evil bellardini benched you ! affraid
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Welcome back mate.....i hope you will keep that homeless-looking guy away from our team...sadly i dont remember his name...it was something robertas paroniiss or something....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cristian Daniel Ledesma
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next