Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristian Daniel Ledesma

Go down 
+66
JacobSweden
Zdravko
Cornholio
Il Capitano
Remi
Ed
Iraniator
Done
LazioSS
zoran
martinese
Libero
EL MATADOR
Boksic
LazioS70
drake1900
LazialeMalta
blue-white
ledesma
The Big Payback
Amir
William-85
phantomm1976
Dejan
Kris
Kurama_SSLazio
lazio365
Bridge-Bhoy
AbedElkader
Namortsac
Roman_Eagle
Trequartista
Ivan
crashoveride
Jofo
Bobbi
Sile
Mirjalovic
vent
Laziale``
Forza_Lazio4eva
Cash
Broencoceleste
nomade
LofL
Caput Mundi
Matrim
Thiago
CaptainLazio
Caxi
Darran
flurffmeister
Laziophilic
deZio
Giolazio
LaziOttimo
nando
Goerlandt
valdanito_10
Biancocelesti
Karakash
usampa
Demonheunet2
Ermetico
Sgt. Pepper
El Weninho
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
Ledesma didn"t say anythoing about all of this bullshit rumors, the press said that if we didn't qualify to CL groups Lotito will be forced to sell his key players esp. Ledesma got an intresting offer of 20 Millions form Betis!

Please why the hell Ledesma would leave Lazio for Betis that hardly keeping themselves in the top flight every year!??

Lotito should apologize for the meeting he agreed on in the past with Ledesma and his agent and then when this meeting day came he just ignored it and didn't show up! At the same time when Ledesma agent called him he started to talk about he is the only one who decides about contracts renewal.....etc of his bullshit talk!? The worst thing that I still cannot figure out is that Lotito said a few couple of months back to this incidence that he will renew Ledesma contract esp. that he is a key player for Lazio and ironically Lotito idolized him as the rule model of all players that he would like to bring in!!!!!!

Ledesma is important of this Lazio side as Ronaldo to MANU (I don't mean direct comparision betwwen players) and if any body said the oppostie then I don't know if he is really following Lazio or not! I make a confession that his attitude is worng in worng but to say he should be sold then this is bullshit esp we don't have a reliable midfileder that can hold Lazio with all my respect to players like Dabo, Matulazem or others.

I just wonder how people easily forget his important goals and how we ended empty handed when we spent 2 years to sign a backup for him without finidng any!

I dont think you completely understand me, cause I agree with half your post, disagree with the other half.

first - why would Ledesma leave for Betis, a team that as you said fights relegation????????? why would Behrami laeve for West Ham, a team that is no better???? one answer, money. Betis were in CL, 3 years ago and have money, more than us anyway.

I agree with you about Lotito, if he made an agreement to meet Ledesma, it is unacceptable and unprofessional not to show up, that is Lotito's fault in the negotiations.

but the thing is, Ledesma and his agent arent treating the club with respect. I am with you, Ledesma is very important to our team, and players like him are not easy to find. He is a playmaker, well suited to the Itlaian style and scores long range goals as well. but no player is bigger than the club, and never will be.

There has to be a line somewhere, if this was another player, not as important to the team, with this attitude, he would be training solo at Formello by now and on his way out. Just because Ledesma is important to the team, doesnt mean he can make threats etc.

Pandev is even more important than Ledesma, could easily move to a bigger club, but has treated the club with respect and stated his intentions to stay. That for me, is what a player should do. If Ledesma has intentions to leave, then he shouldn't make it so ugly.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 pm

Ledesma is important because of Rossi's tactic, because everything revolves around Ledesma. He is play maker, and every time when he had bad day in this role, Lazio suffered from lack of creativity and ideas. We were powerless so many times last season, because of that, Ledesma has made only 4 goal assistances for all season.
Is he really so irreplaceable than ? I don't think so , now we have Matuzalem, Meghni, and if we are able to take lets say 15 mil for him, we could find easily fine and suitable playmaker .
However I respect him as a player of Lazio, but we can make good deal here I think , with good consequences....

Last edited by usampa on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

usampa wrote:
Ledesma is important because of Rossi's tactic, because everything revolves around Ledesma. He is play maker, and every time when he had bad day in this role , Lazio suffered from lack of creativity and ides. We were powerless so many times last season, because of that, Ledesma has made only 4 goal assistances for all season.
Is he really so irreplaceable than ? I don't think so , now we have Matuzalem, Meghni, and if we are able to take lets say 15 mil for him, we could find easily fine and suitable playmaker .
However I respect him as a player of Lazio, but we can make good deal here I think , with good consequences....
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
flurffmeister

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 pm

how the hell did Lotito let LEDESMA play yest against Pool !!! he should be frozen out of the squad permanently , who disrespects Lazio should be thrown out !!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:14 pm

flurffmeister wrote:
how the hell did Lotito let LEDESMA play yest against Pool !!! he should be frozen out of the squad permanently , who disrespects Lazio should be thrown out !!

I don't think Ledesma will move out in this summer.. he's already vital in Rossi's tactics, there is no way to replace him in this short time... as I've said before, things could be changed if turns out that we have a good season.. and I don't think he will take article 17 if he move out anyway... well if Lotito still can't trust him, there is time available to sell him out in the winter transfer..

what Lotito can do right now is not moving Ledesma out, but find his decent replacement first, then we talk about kicking him out.
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:40 am

Now I read this:

Quote :
http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=107968

The agent of Cristian Ledesma insists the midfielder is open to discussing a new contract with Lazio.

"It is not true that Ledesma wants to leave Lazio, simply he does not want to hear talk about the contract at this time because he is focusing on giving the maximum to the team," said Vincenzo D'Ippolito.

"It may be that in May we will have the opportunity to talk, but it's Lazio which must decide."

Is the only reason for this because no other club is willing to pay him?

Should we even keep this guy with the kind of attitude he brings to Lazio? Are we going to build a Lazio around him? Let's keep our eyes open for a potential replacement already.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Darran wrote:
Now I read this:

Quote :
http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=107968

The agent of Cristian Ledesma insists the midfielder is open to discussing a new contract with Lazio.

"It is not true that Ledesma wants to leave Lazio, simply he does not want to hear talk about the contract at this time because he is focusing on giving the maximum to the team," said Vincenzo D'Ippolito.

"It may be that in May we will have the opportunity to talk, but it's Lazio which must decide."

Is the only reason for this because no other club is willing to pay him?

Should we even keep this guy with the kind of attitude he brings to Lazio? Are we going to build a Lazio around him? Let's keep our eyes open for a potential replacement already.

The thing is that it has been his agent making all comments in media etc. As far as I know, Ledesma himself hasnt said he will leave. We dont really know Ledesma´s own attitude to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 am

Ledesma and his agent are not playing a good game here. It's really a joke that they think they can do whatever they want to. Hopefully Lotito will show them how business shall be done.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 pm

In the game against Benevento Ledesma was captain, and as someone posted before he is the option when Rocchi is away. In any team that would be an indicator that the guy is set to stay, but lately any player who became capitano in Lazio left terribly fast after the appointment. It makes me confused regarding Ledesma - sure there would have been more suitable players if the guy is as close to leaving as his agent has been claiming. Or is Rossi only taking into consideration the fact that he is the "most regular" player in our squad...? What do you guys reckon?
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza_Lazio4eva

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 pm

A vote took place within the team. Obiviously Rocchi got the most votes, and I'm assuming Ledesma came 2nd with Siviglia 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:58 am

Ledesma our captain?? The one who said clearly that he want to leave Lazio for more money??? No
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:18 am

It's a shame on us that he was the captain.It was also a disrespect for the fans too....
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:10 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
It's a shame on us that he was the captain.It was also a disrespect for the fans too....
agree
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:31 am

Ledesma has Juve and Inter talks

Cristian Ledesma’s agent has confirmed Juventus and Inter are in talks with Lazio to avoid the player invoking FIFA’s Article 17.

“I know that both Juve and Inter have spoken to President Claudio Lotito,” agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito told Sportal.it.

“We had asked for a clarification before the start of the season, but that did not come, and now negotiations with Lazio are completely blocked.

“We are not putting our foot down for the sake of it, but we think there has been a lack of respect.”

Ledesma’s contract expires in 2011 and as early as June he could invoke Article 17 to break off the deal early for a small fee.

“Cristian has a contract, but could use Article 17 to free himself in June,” confirmed D’Ippolito.

“He will certainly remain in Rome until the end of the season, but then we will make a decision.”

The problems between Ledesma and Lazio have been dragging on for many months, as Lotito repeatedly cancelled meetings to discuss a contract extension and wage boost.

The player considered that a snub and has since warned this will be his final campaign in the Biancocelesti shirt.

With both Juve and Inter showing an interest and the threat of that buy-out clause on the horizon, it is possible Lazio will sell Ledesma in January instead.

“At this moment we have no preference between Juve and Inter. Cristian is not afraid of fighting for his place, so we will evaluate every aspect, not just the technical and tactical ones.

“Every Coach would love to have a player like Ledesma at their disposal, because he brings balance to the side and is a precious addition to any squad. He would have no problems finding space at Juventus or Inter.”

Please sell this f*cker already! Cant wait to see him warm the bench at the San Siro, he will be loaned back to Lecce next year after failing to break into the first team at Inter! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:32 am

sell him and get the lanus ledesma to replace him.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 am

Ledesma needs to decide... to play as starter in this beautiful full of potential lazio or to become a benchwarmer at Inter or Rubentus....
Back to top Go down
Mirjalovic
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Mirjalovic

Number of posts : 53
Country and city : Kutaraja-Rome
Laziale since : Ketika gw sadar langit berwarna biru

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:49 am

vent wrote:
Ledesma needs to decide... to play as starter in this beautiful full of potential lazio or to become a benchwarmer at Inter or Rubentus....

Yupz,

but,if we can get 15 m from him,,maybe its will benefited to us
bring banega or dessena to formello,,lol:D
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:23 am

Sell him. We played better with 10 men.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 am

I have always been a Ledesma supporter and believe he has great potential but this season he has not had as much inspirational as he did in his first season at Lazio. I think his mind has been on a move away from Lazio since some time last season which is sad - especially as he has been captain on several occasions. But in the derby although he was too emotional and went in with too much in his tackles, I believe he tried his best and was passionate.

I really want to see, and how well, Matuzalem or Meghni can fill his central midfield role. I believe they could do a good job. When Meghni came on today he looked quite good and did well for the team I thought. If Lotito does sell him I hope its for a good price and hopefully maybe get a player exchange for a younger player with similar abilities and position on the team. Marchisio at Juventus seems a good player to have.

But I do want him to play as much until the end of the year to see how he does and then in the January mercato decide if he will be sold or when or if he will stay. I would love him to stay but the effort he has put in this season has been below par in my opinion but as I mentioned, in the derby he seemed better and more dedicated to the cause. I don't know whether it was because of the derby or maybe he has finally changed his desire to stay on at Formello.

Lets wait and see over the next few weeks and how the mid season mercato pans out for Lazio and Ledesma!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 am

I have never been pro or anti Ledesma, but whether we like it or not he is integral to how we play.

Even though he was dismissed, there was something different about Ledesma tonight. Seemed to be a spark in his eyes, a determination.

I think the sending off will be good for him. I just wonder if maybe he wants to continue at Lazio after all.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:31 pm

I can't even see him stupid mediocre. Leave us alone, get out of my club. Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 793867 Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 930696 Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 857265
Back to top Go down
crashoveride
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
crashoveride

Number of posts : 47
Country and city : Macedonia Tetovo
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Lotito sell that son of someone,it's obvious that he doesn't want to play for us anymore.
LAZIO SHIRT IS SACRED,LEDESMA YOU IMBECIL!!
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Goerlandt

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm

please sell him
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Remember:everybody can be replaced,in every situation,at any time!Especially if he's playing s***
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:59 pm

This season has made me disgusted. I cant stand him anymore. The problem us we are to dependent on him at the moment as we dont even have baronio to throw in in that position. A bit of a paradox. We need to get to Europe to be able to keep our players and all our game goes through Ledesma, but we need to get rid of Ledesma to fins harmony and a good game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cristian Daniel Ledesma
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next