Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristian Daniel Ledesma

Go down 
+66
JacobSweden
Zdravko
Cornholio
Il Capitano
Remi
Ed
Iraniator
Done
LazioSS
zoran
martinese
Libero
EL MATADOR
Boksic
LazioS70
drake1900
LazialeMalta
blue-white
ledesma
The Big Payback
Amir
William-85
phantomm1976
Dejan
Kris
Kurama_SSLazio
lazio365
Bridge-Bhoy
AbedElkader
Namortsac
Roman_Eagle
Trequartista
Ivan
crashoveride
Jofo
Bobbi
Sile
Mirjalovic
vent
Laziale``
Forza_Lazio4eva
Cash
Broencoceleste
nomade
LofL
Caput Mundi
Matrim
Thiago
CaptainLazio
Caxi
Darran
flurffmeister
Laziophilic
deZio
Giolazio
LaziOttimo
nando
Goerlandt
valdanito_10
Biancocelesti
Karakash
usampa
Demonheunet2
Ermetico
Sgt. Pepper
El Weninho
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Dear Ledesma and Dear Mr Manager...i believe that you deserve another STICAZZI and get the fuc...ops out of here??

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:13 am

Ledesma after what he has done doesn't deserve shiit.. But according to his agent Lotito has dropped contract talks in the last four months, so in this big mess Lotito, as usual, has a big role.
Players join with higher salary than him I can understand him, but still if he had had a little more patience maybe Lotito would understand. Plus he has a contract until 2011, and Lotito is working by himself, so it must be hard to do everything alone.

All in all, if he wants to leave let him leave, IMO noone is irreplaceable.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
flurffmeister

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 am

fuckin cunt , i fuckin hate you !!! OVERRATED SOB burn in hell may ur career get ruined and full of injuries and bad performances with other teams.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
deZio

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:12 am

Giolazio wrote:

How can anyone stand up for a player who threatens to use article 17 to get more money? It's the new low of modern football. He was happy enough when he signed the contract, so he should deal with it. No

"When I arrived here there were other teams I could have gone to where I would have made more money, but I chose Lazio for its history, and for the project.
“I accepted the salary cap, however, now things have changed. If a player is important, as is the case with me, it is only right to expect something more."
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:22 am

don't blame Ledesma for his qoutes, you should reserve those insults to Lotito instead.

I am pissed off, why players like Zarate, Bianchi (before), and Matulazem are paid more than him??
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am

deZio wrote:

"When I arrived here there were other teams I could have gone to where I would have made more money, but I chose Lazio for its history, and for the project.
“I accepted the salary cap, however, now things have changed. If a player is important, as is the case with me, it is only right to expect something more."

Is that really the reason why you do not want to renew Ledesma? You do not deserve a generous contract, you have done nothing to show us your value in the last season. If that is anything to go by, you should not even be getting a pay raise. Let's just sell off this guy, he isn't going to show us any respect when he uses article 17 next season.

Ledesma and his agent can just get the fuck out of Lazio. We don't need you.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 am

Ledesma knows how important he is to Lazio...and he's using it as a weapon, but I firmly believe that the only thing stopping him getting the salary rise he wants is his attitude. Lotito will just bide his time and grind him down.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

Sell this "top" player now or in the winther before he uses article 17... When did players stop playing football with there heart and start playing for the money... Fire him for all i care...
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

I would accept that offer immediatly.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:10 pm

Lotito has his fault in this case too,but one thing is sure:Ledesma deserves to wear the biancoceleste shirt like tottina....I don't see any meaning to see in the first eleven this mercenary!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:16 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Lotito has his fault in this case too,but one thing is sure:Ledesma deserves to wear the biancoceleste shirt like tottina....I don't see any meaning to see in the first eleven this mercenary!!!!

I'm not too sure I can blame Lotito. Contracts are signed by the player, noone forces him to do it. Ledesma's doesnt even expire until 2011 so why on earth should he get a new one?

I dont care if other players have joined with a higher wage, at the end of the day Ledesma hasnt proved he is worth a dime more.
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Thiago

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Probably his agent whispered in his ear how great he is and stories about how rich he can be...
I believe Lotito's business skills in this case... Let's see what happens
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 pm

He has contract until 2011?
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Giolazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

I'm not too sure I can blame Lotito. Contracts are signed by the player, noone forces him to do it. Ledesma's doesnt even expire until 2011 so why on earth should he get a new one?

I dont care if other players have joined with a higher wage, at the end of the day Ledesma hasnt proved he is worth a dime more.

You can talk all you want about Ledesma being a mercenary bastard and all but to say that he hasn't proved he deserves more is nonsense. The mere fact that was for two seasons (and still is) basically irreplaceable according to our coach and always plays if not injured or banned is a reason enough to think (at least for him if not for the fans) he deserves more money than fringe players - for instance Tare had the same wage as Ledesma, IIRC. Sure, it's quite unfair for footballers to honour their contracts only whenever they feel like it but there is not much Lotito or any club president can do about that. As despicable as football agents are, if you treat them as Lotito usually does there will be repercussions, it's as simple as that.

Of course, Ledesma is a mercenary but then again so is the vast majority of footballers. Don't tell me if you could get double or triple wage at another job AND also you feel your boss is treating you badly, you won't leave.

Lotito should be blamed for not even seeing Ledesma's agent before the pre season started, surely if he wanted to refuse a new contract he could have just done instead of playing hide and seek.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 pm

why defend Ledesma?

yes he is a good player. yes it will be hard (but not impossible) to replace him.

but the way he has treated this club (the club which gave him his big chance), is nothing short of disgraceful.

a year ago now, days before we were to play Dinamo to make Champions League, a reported offer came in from Betis. Ledesma said if we dont make CL, he's moving to Spain. Is that Lotito's fault??????

and now this. Lotito cannot hand out money to everyone, and he knows more than we do about the financial and contractual situations. there have been some big mistakes by Lotito in terms of overpaying certain people, but that has begun to stop.

Ledesma coming off an average season is not in a position to take Lazio for a ride, if he doesnt want to respect the club then he can leave and be a benchwarmer at a bigger club like Jimenez is.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Matrim wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

You can talk all you want about Ledesma being a mercenary bastard and all but to say that he hasn't proved he deserves more is nonsense. The mere fact that was for two seasons (and still is) basically irreplaceable according to our coach and always plays if not injured or banned is a reason enough to think (at least for him if not for the fans) he deserves more money than fringe players - for instance Tare had the same wage as Ledesma, IIRC. Sure, it's quite unfair for footballers to honour their contracts only whenever they feel like it but there is not much Lotito or any club president can do about that. As despicable as football agents are, if you treat them as Lotito usually does there will be repercussions, it's as simple as that.

Of course, Ledesma is a mercenary but then again so is the vast majority of footballers. Don't tell me if you could get double or triple wage at another job AND also you feel your boss is treating you badly, you won't leave.

Lotito should be blamed for not even seeing Ledesma's agent before the pre season started, surely if he wanted to refuse a new contract he could have just done instead of playing hide and seek.

Once again, no one held a gun to Ledesma's head and made him sign the contract. He still has 3 years left. What would he do if Article 17 didn't exist?

Contracts used to mean something in football.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 pm

He would pull a Ronaldo (either Cristiano or the "original" one:)) and bitch for a transfer obviously.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziophilic

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm

c. testa wrote:
why defend Ledesma? a year ago now, days before we were to play Dinamo to make Champions League, a reported offer came in from Betis. Ledesma said if we dont make CL, he's moving to Spain. Is that Lotito's fault??????

Ledesma didn"t say anythoing about all of this bullshit rumors, the press said that if we didn't qualify to CL groups Lotito will be forced to sell his key players esp. Ledesma got an intresting offer of 20 Millions form Betis!

Please why the hell Ledesma would leave Lazio for Betis that hardly keeping themselves in the top flight every year!??

Lotito should apologize for the meeting he agreed on in the past with Ledesma and his agent and then when this meeting day came he just ignored it and didn't show up! At the same time when Ledesma agent called him he started to talk about he is the only one who decides about contracts renewal.....etc of his bullshit talk!? The worst thing that I still cannot figure out is that Lotito said a few couple of months back to this incidence that he will renew Ledesma contract esp. that he is a key player for Lazio and ironically Lotito idolized him as the rule model of all players that he would like to bring in!!!!!!

Ledesma is important of this Lazio side as Ronaldo to MANU (I don't mean direct comparision betwwen players) and if any body said the oppostie then I don't know if he is really following Lazio or not! I make a confession that his attitude is worng in worng but to say he should be sold then this is bullshit esp we don't have a reliable midfileder that can hold Lazio with all my respect to players like Dabo, Matulazem or others.

I just wonder how people easily forget his important goals and how we ended empty handed when we spent 2 years to sign a backup for him without finidng any!
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Laziophilic, I often argue with you but this time I can just second everything you wrote.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
c. testa wrote:
why defend Ledesma? a year ago now, days before we were to play Dinamo to make Champions League, a reported offer came in from Betis. Ledesma said if we dont make CL, he's moving to Spain. Is that Lotito's fault??????

Ledesma didn"t say anythoing about all of this bullshit rumors, the press said that if we didn't qualify to CL groups Lotito will be forced to sell his key players esp. Ledesma got an intresting offer of 20 Millions form Betis!

Please why the hell Ledesma would leave Lazio for Betis that hardly keeping themselves in the top flight every year!??

Lotito should apologize for the meeting he agreed on in the past with Ledesma and his agent and then when this meeting day came he just ignored it and didn't show up! At the same time when Ledesma agent called him he started to talk about he is the only one who decides about contracts renewal.....etc of his bullshit talk!? The worst thing that I still cannot figure out is that Lotito said a few couple of months back to this incidence that he will renew Ledesma contract esp. that he is a key player for Lazio and ironically Lotito idolized him as the rule model of all players that he would like to bring in!!!!!!

Ledesma is important of this Lazio side as Ronaldo to MANU (I don't mean direct comparision betwwen players) and if any body said the oppostie then I don't know if he is really following Lazio or not! I make a confession that his attitude is worng in worng but to say he should be sold then this is bullshit esp we don't have a reliable midfileder that can hold Lazio with all my respect to players like Dabo, Matulazem or others.

I just wonder how people easily forget his important goals and how we ended empty handed when we spent 2 years to sign a backup for him without finidng any!

I agree with you. Its stupid to start saying now that Ledesma isnt an important player for us now, people started to act same way when it was clear that Behrami was leaving us even if he was one of the most popular players before that. Of course Ledesma is replaceable but he is still a Lazio player, and an important one.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
deZio

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:43 pm

Ledesma is replaceable but new playmaker need atleast few months to adapt, and please dont tell me that Dabo can replace Ledesma... If offer of 12M is true and there are no posibility to renew his contact, we should sell him but then I dont think we can hope for place above 6 in table because we will have totaly different midfield. And I dont think we can find right now a real playmaker availible on market. With Pepe I think we will have to wait few years before he can play a important role for us. Remember Pandev when he came from Inter.. Everything would be fine if we dont have such a moron for president.
Back to top Go down
nomade
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
nomade

Number of posts : 233
Country and city : Alexandria, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:27 am

Lotito on Ledesma

“Lazio gave him a lot. I’ve personally defended him from critics rain when he arrived to Rome. His agent had some requests, but at the time we had many other problems and there were renewals to make for other players. We have asked for more time, but Ledesma couldn’t or didn’t want to wait.”

source: www.piazzadellaliberta.it
translation: nomade, Laziofever
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

What we should be doing at the moment is to sell Ledesma if an offer comes and sign a new playmaker. The way I look at it, the longer we hold onto Ledesma, the higher chance of losing out we have. That ungrateful traitor does not want to renew. Why not use the money to sign a quality player like Almiron and also Pinzi and Fernandez? As I have mentioned before, the only reason Ledesma is an important player is because Rossi makes him important.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:43 am

There is something on ledesma on the official site. something talking aabout ledesma now saying that he belives in the lazio project.

whats going on�
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristian Daniel Ledesma   Cristian Daniel Ledesma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cristian Daniel Ledesma
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next