Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandro1313
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Montreal, CANADA
Registration date : 2008-06-17

any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? Empty
PostSubject: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 am

Hi guys..

I was just wondering if anyone here is from Manchester, England... My friend is goin to Manchester and he wants information on buying Man. U tickets..
Any help would be appreciated..

(Sorry if this is not a LAZIO related topic)

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
english eagle

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:43 pm

hi , we live in nottingham about 60 miles away , i think united have only 2 more home games untill the end of the season and as they are again favourites for the title both will be 76.000 sell-outs as are most matches at old trafford . To get a ticket is virtually impossible as most united fans come from all over the country and europe and are season ticket holders or members for witch there is a 100,000 waiting list !!
The only chance is ticketmaster when they are playing smaller clubs in cup-ties or Viagogo - a ticket exchange website on which you can sometimes pick up the odd one - alternatively there are always touts around the ground who will ask a small fortune for them.
If all your friend wants to do is visit the ground they do tours of the stadium which are supposed to be quite good . but ask any real football fan and they will tell you Man utd are more a tourist attraction than a football club , the atmosphere is often quite sterile and most of the fans seem more interested in taking photographs than supporting the team !
Hope this helps but tell your friend Britain is a small country , easy to travel around with lots of great football clubs , many of which would be a more memorable experience than old trafford .
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Exactly.

A friend of mine is going to the ManU-Pompey game tonight. The situation with the tickets is really terrible. He explained that you have to follow closely the development with the season-ticket holders. If one of them knows for certain that he/she is not going to the match then they inform the ticket office that their seat will become available. i don't know if then the season-ticket holder gets a sort of a refund or it is a question of solidarity with the other fans. It also helps if you're a member of a recognized fan-club or an outstanding member of a forum.

He was a bit dodgy when I asked him how he got his ticket, I guess it was from a scalper or through some connection since he payed 120 quid for it.

So mate, if your friend is really keen on spending a small fortune tell him to circulate the area around the stadium, that's his best bet.
Back to top Go down
sandro1313
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 8
Country and city : Montreal, CANADA
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

thanks guys i really appreciate the advice..!!
i guess ill just tell him to try his luck with scalpers....
how much do you think he will have to pay (in euros) if he were to get a pair of tickets from scalpers..??

ps. let's hope LAZIO can pull it off today against juve...

FORZA LAZIO!!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Well you can't really predict these things but I guess he'll have a really hard time finding a ticket under 100-120€.

They still have to play Pompey (tonight), Tottenham (25.04), City (10.05) and Arsenal (16.05) at home.

I really don't think he will be able to get the ticket for the Arsenal or even the City match (not to mention the CL games).

Good luck to him.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 am

IŽll move this topic to the friends section...

Please continue there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??   any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England?? Empty

Back to top Go down

any LAZIO fans from Manchester, England??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Free talks-
Jump to: