Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi

Go down 
+6
Giolazio
Sile
lazio365
Broencoceleste
Jofo
Ermetico
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi Empty
PostSubject: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 am

Test topic.

LAZIO News in cooperation with www.lalaziosiamonoi.it

An in-depth interview with Carlo Regno, Ballardini's assistant coach and trusted friend
28.06.2009 11:23 di Federico Farcomeni
Fonte: Corriere dello Sport/Lalaziosiamonoi

If you ask Facebook, you better don’t trust the popular social network. Make no mistake because the real Carlo Regno doesn’t hold a big cactus between his legs but he’s rather concentrating himself on the coming season. Tactics and training methods are all unveiled here.

So Mister Regno, what’s the new Lazio will be like?
In Cagliari and Palermo our football entertained many. I definitely hope this will also happen at Lazio: entertainment is our main target. The best thing to hear from our fans after a match would be “today I had fun”.

It looks like it will be a ductile team.
Every decision is up to Ballardini. Lazio will play in the most suitable way. But he will still have the chance to change on the fly, both during the season and during a match. He isn’t a fundamentalist, after all.

You have already taken the field. Season has already started for you…
Yes, we meet up every morning in Ravenna. We scribbled down the schedules for the training sessions. Yes, we are at work. That’s the way we conceive our job (as Lotito said introducing them to the press a couple of weeks ago “ora et labora”). We just take a rest every Monday during the year and we still meet up for lunch or dinner on that day…and we always end up talking about football!

Do you preach any special “commandment”?
The most important thing is that the guys will be available to follow us and will be eager to work and have fun on the pitch.

What’s the work waiting for the squad?
Our training sessions are off-the-shelf: they always last one hour and 15/20 minutes. No more. During the pre-season it will be the same. They are short but very intense. No pauses. During the season though, only Tuesday differs from the other days because trainings last up to one hour and 40 minutes.

80% technique training and the rest will be athletics: is it true?
During the standard week, we will rotate the exercises, which will always be different. We’ll reach our physical goals especially developing the players’ skills.

The pre-season in Auronzo will be the beginning of it all. Which is the new plan conceived for Lazio?
During the first week we’ll train twice every day. Of course the training sessions will still last one hour and 20 minutes but they will be different from the standard-week ones. We have been in Auronzo di Cadore and we had a look at the surroundings. There are many nature trails and we’ll make the most of them every morning, working on the edge of the lake. Every afternoon, indeed, you’ll find us working on the pitch.

Pre-season though will officially start on 5th July.
Yes, we are going to meet in Formello before leaving for Auronzo. The players will only perform some group testing: the first days will only be useful to get to know each other better.

So from 10th July onwards the training will get underway.
As I said, athletics every morning, then we are going to alternate running and strength training every other day. Every afternoon we’ll develop the players’ skills with the ball. In the first week, you won’t see much tactics then. The more we’ll see them play, the better. We won’t consider tactics and playing systems from the very beginning. We’ll discuss about them later on.

When is the first pause expected?
During the first weeks, the players will get two half-days off. More or less they will come on Sunday. Thus, every half-day has been thought to happen after 7 or 8 training sessions. And don’t forget that Lazio will also play some friendlies.

When the summer training ends, what stage will Lazio have reached?
That’s difficult to make a percent. What I can say is that at the end of summer trainings we will have reached a high level, since we have to be ready for the 8th August match against Inter Milan. An Italian Supercup final is not a game you get the chance to play in every day! We’ll try to disclose the times as best as possible.

They said Sacchi was a teacher for Ballardini (even though the former Palermo coach said this is not true) but what about Carlo Regno then?
I’d say Colombia’s Francisco Maturana. His team practiced some easy on the eyes trainings. I was lucky enough to see them live and they really impressed me. When I met him, he explained his philosophy to me and I understood there was a well-organized plan behind all that I saw.

What are the features of your work which can be immediately spotted in a game?
There are bits of many coaches in it, but the most of our work is our of course. We are used to invent, to experiment, to look for some changes or novelties. Sometimes they work out well, some others they don’t so we have to commit ourselves to find some correctives. But in the end the best thing is to see something you had in your mind being put into practice.

Lazio players were used to study the opposition on TV before the games, and after the games the former coach used to correct their mistakes watching the DVDs. Will you use that method too?
No. We are the ones supposed to watch the games. On Tuesdays Ballardini will correct their mistakes directly on the pitch with no support from the images. We don’t use to show the players the past games. And we don’t use to show them the opponents’ games either. If they wish, they can do it themselves though.

Why?
Ballardini cares only about his team. We don’t practice trainings on the basis of other teams’ playing style. Whether there’s a team or another on Sunday, to us it’s the same. Lazio won’t have to fit to others, but it will be the opposite. That’s the way we are used to.

Ballardini works 24/7. As you do. Is it true that he wakes up in the middle of the night in order to study some new strategies?
Yes, it’s true. He wants us to sleep in adjacent rooms. We’ll live in Formello, as you know, and the rooms will be 16-19 feet away one another. Let’s say they are farther than we were used to: once, he would normally knock on the wall…

Trainings behind closed doors. Is it going to be like this all the time?
We’ll practice them always behind closed doors except on Thursday, when the mid-week friendly is due to take place. What I want to state here is that we respect our fans, but that’s just our way of working.

Your purpose is to practice double sessions on Wednesdays and Thursdays, isn’t it?
That’s the way it is. But since we’ll be playing in Europe on Thursday, that double session will depend on the schedule.

At the same time Lazio have just launched their new season ticket campaign. The price won’t be as low as last season when you could get a Curva Nord season ticket for just €100. Old season ticket holders though will be awarded with a €175 price: to get this discount you just have to show a season ticket between 1999/00 and 2007/08 seasons. Normal prices range from €220 to €3,600.

Here’s the updated friendlies list:
12th July Auronzo Representative v Lazio (KO 6 pm IT)
18th July Lazio v Universitatea Craiova (Romania; @ Auronzo, 6 pm IT)
22nd July Lazio v SPAL (Lega Pro; @ Auronzo, 6 pm IT)
26th July Lazio v Triestina (Serie B; @ Auronzo, 6 pm IT)
28th July Vicenza v Lazio (Serie B; @ Vicenza) ?
8th August Inter v Lazio (Beijing, 2 pm IT)
13th August Lazio v Osasuna (Rome, Stadio Olimpico, 9 pm IT)

As you could probably argue, why are they going to play all these low-profile friendlies? The answer is quite easy: in order to try more tactics and systems as possible. In this way, the team can concentrate better on their playing level and won’t make too many bad impressions before the season officially start!
BY Federico Farcomeni La Laziosiamo Noi web site

Last edited by Ermetico on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm

FIRST CHOICES FOR BALLARDINI

For Davide Ballardini it’s time to choose about which players he’s going to bring with him to Auronzo’s mountains. The rooms booked at the hotel are almost 35 and this figure is due to grow if the club doesn’t unlock the transfer market in the coming days. In fact, the whole roster will meet up on Saturday at Formello training centre and stay there until they leave for Auronzo on 10th July. Ballardini won’t leave anyone in Rome, though. Some real doubts are linked to the Reserves team.

ALESSANDRO TUIA (19 years old)
The next Ale Nesta should join former Roma player and Crotone coach at Frosinone next season. Playing at Serie B level would be vital for him, since he would get the chance to play in a tougher league, that is the best thing to do for a youngster who needs to develop some more determination to his yet great skills. He would get more spine and would still live close to Rome.

Read the full story here:
http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5815
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 pm

BATTAGLIA: "TO ME IT WAS NEVER A PROBLEM TO GO TO ITALY"

Boca Juniors midfielder Sebastian Battaglia has been haunted from Lazio since 2007. When he was very close to fly to Rome, rumours wanted him to stay in Buenos Aires because his wife didn’t want to go to Italy. In the end the deal wasn’t done and Battaglia stayed at Boca where he won an Apertura tournament last December and where he achieved the best average points in the last three seasons with the Xeneize team. The Clausura is almost over and Boca is not fighting for anything. The team is in the middle of a chaos with former coach Schiavi being fired and former Argentina national team coach Basile taking charge of the team in the closing game at Colon.
Yesterday Alessandro Zappulla reached Battaglia on the phone for lalaziosiamonoi.it web site and the Argentinean midfielder went on to say:

Read the full story here:
http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5817
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm

WITSEL AND ONYEWU IN, ROCCHI OUT?

Lazio is reportedly trailing Standard Liege midfielder Alex Witsel to take over Ledesma’s role. He’s only 20 years old but was already voted Player of the Year in Belgium and just contributed to a superb season for the Belgian team, where they achieved a League victory in the playoffs against arch-rivals Anderlecht and went quite far in the Uefa Cup, defeating Sampdoria and Sevilla in the group stage. Of course, competition is quite high among other European teams to get their hands on the Martinique born youngster and Standard asks at least 10 million euros to start a proper deal.

After watching him play in the Confederations Cup, Lotito and Tare must have started to think about Oguchi Onyewu for the back four line. The Washington born centre back is 27 years old and had experiences with the likes of Metz, Newcastle United and Standard Liege. He’s not a fast player and he’s non-EU but his height (6 ft 40) should play in his favour.

Napoli chairman and movie producer Aurelio De Laurentiis asked about Tommaso Rocchi. He probably won’t see Pandev wearing his team’s shirt but he’s reportedly thinking about the other Lazio striker. He has asked Rocchi’s agent if his client was “so unapproachable”.

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5818
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 pm

TV rights for the Super Cup and more updates on the transfer market
by Federico Farcomeni

B4ITALIA, CONTO TV, IMG, and RAI were the only four TV companies to make actual offers to Lega Calcio in order to broadcast the game between Inter Milan and Lazio in Beijing.
The meeting between Lazio, Real Zaragoza and Matuzalem’s agent was put off to next Saturday when Lotito and Tare will fly to Spain in order to define the deal. The sore point is still Carrizo though. The Argentinean goalie should be landed to the Aragon club on loan but Lazio want also 1 million euros in this case. Let’s see if this weekend JP can finally head somewhere or will be forced to join the rest of the squad in Auronzo.

LEDESMA
Fenerbahçe is reportedly trailing Ledesma but the holding midfielder doesn’t take into account the option of leaving Italy for the moment. The feeling is that his future will depend on D’Agostino staying at Udinese or Pirlo joining Ancelotti at Chelsea.

Read the full story here
http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5835
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Zarate's feelings and the quest for Ricardo Oliveira
02.07.2009 14:55 di Federico Farcomeni
Fonte: Lalaziosiamonoi/Corrsport/Gazzetta

ZARATE
Zarate was interviewed on Tyc Sport’s “Indirecto”, an Argentinean tv programme. He said this season was superb but he wants to improve in the coming one. After all, he needs to if he wants to be called among Argentina squad in South Africa. In the interview he said that «tactics were boring for me…in Argentina you train on tactics one week and that’s it. While in Serie A it’s a daily subject. I reckon I have improved though. Especially when I had to play up front alongside Rocchi: I had to learn to defend a little bit”. His flaw though keeps being keeping the ball too much: «They ask me to pass the ball more often but nobody tells me that when I score», he admits smiling. Upon Carrizo: «He started very well, but then everything changed. I spoke to him very often and I felt so sad about his situation. We couldn’t help him anyway and that’s was so frustrating. Also because we conceded three goals every game at a certain point of the season and supporters didn’t forgive him».
Rumors in Buenos Aires want Zarate to join Italian national team because of his double passport. But this is just a fantasy football idea at the moment. Not for Ledesma, whose agent said: «He’s been playing in Italy for 7 years. Lippi knows him well. Let’s see what happens». Of course, his future keeps being committed to his transfer.

INS
RICARDO OLIVEIRA (Real Betis/Real Zaragoza)
A new hypothesis for the forward line is Ricardo Oliveira. The brazilian is 29 years old and has played for AC Milan, scoring against Lazio on his debut on the first game of 2006/07 season.

Read the full story here!
http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5847
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 am

Lotito sizes up his jewels: Pandev, Ledesma and de Silvestri are now worth 42 million euros
04.07.2009 18:49 di Federico Farcomeni
Fonte: Corriere dello Sport/Lalaziosiamonoi/Il Messaggero

Lotito on Friday stated the corresponding prices for Pandev, Ledesma and De Silvestri. He claimed that they can’t be considered on sale until the transfer window closes. So if nobody comes forward with a quality offer for Ledesma before 9th July, that is one day before the squad flies to Auronzo, Ledesma will stay.

GORAN PANDEV
Got for: 4 million euros from Inter/Udinese
Price asked: 19 million euros
Gain: +15
Contract ends on: 2011
Top spot: he claimed that he never refused the 4 millions offer from Zenit. Lotito just said no to a Stuttgart offer over the last days.

CRISTIAN LEDESMA
Got for: 6 million euros from Lecce
Price asked: 15 million euros
Gain: +9
Contract ends on: 2011
Top spot: since time is running by, neither Juventus nor Milan appear to be very determined in buying the Argentinean playmaker. In the very last hours Fiorentina gained advantage over the rivals. It seems like this time is true. Fiorentina sporting direcotor Pantaleo Corvino never hided his interest in Ledesma: he was the one who brought him to Italy from Boca youth system when he was at Lecce. The deal appears to be almost sure. Rumours want Juventus to place a 21 million bid for Felipe Melo. If they get that cash, they’ll be able to pay immediately the 15 million euros Lotito asks for Ledesma.

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5894
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm

NEW LAZIO TRAINING KITS

If you follow the link below, you can watch Lazio pictures with the new training kit on the bottom left part of the page.
The light blue looks smarter than the first kit which is going to be presented on Wednesday at the Parco Leonardo (http://www.parcoleonardo.it/) Lazio Style shop.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/squadre/SerieA/Lazio/t129
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am

At 3 pm Italian Time, today the new kits will be unveiled....

At the same time: Zenit executives are in Rome and have offered Lazio 12 million euros. Lotito keeps saying that's not the right price...maybe Zenit could increase their offer during these days or just fly back to St.Peterburg. The problem with Goran is that he's looking for a place where he can express on a better level techinically speaking. But the Russian Premier League is still a big hit so it's not really clear...
Last Sunday Zarate asked him to stay but Pandev didn't reply...

Ledesma wants to go, that's for sure. He said: "For me it's time to go. Lotito knows this well and I'm waiting for an offer." Maybe tomorrow someone should come forward with some big bucks (15 million euros), otherwise Ledesma will stay. Lotito said he's ready to get a hammer and nail those who are not proud of wearing the shirt down either on the bench or on the stand!

Livorno's Nico Pulzetti has been linked to Lazio in a swap that could bring Cribari to Livorno. The amaranto midfielder was outstanding when at Hellas Verona where Ventura made him play as a quick winger. He would very useful in offensive play.

Carrizo (almost) officially went on loan to Real Zaragoza and Matuzalem stayed. The loan-purchase sum has been fixed to 12 million euros. So 2 millions more than expected.

Brescia are ready to lay their hands on Firmani...

Liechtsteiner said: "Ballardini is a great coach and is already trying to create a good team spirit. We have dinner together all the time, even if he lets us free after the trainings at Formello". Of course things are going to change when in Auronzo, but just gradually...

Ballardini said that "Simplicio and Oliveira aren't our targets."

Melo moved to Juventus betraying Fiorentina faithful...now Ledesma could be closer to the Viola even if rumours would want Torino's Dzemaili to wear the purple shirt next season...

Already 400 Chinese Lazio fans got their tickets for the Supercup showdown...

Leverkusen's Vidal has been linked with Lazio last week...Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi 20090624_33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:41 pm

LAZIO INTERNATIONAL

Try this at home! Here's all the combinations for Lazio's next line-ups!
14.07.2009 11:30 di Federico Farcomeni
Fonte: Corriere dello Sport/Gazzetta dello Sport/Il Messaggero

Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi 1247581423lazioplayers009

As you can easily spot on the picture Lazio played against Auronzo Representatives (winning 10-0) and Ballardini tried up to three players in each role. Something never seen at Lazio. The squad has never been so vast, but the coach now undeniably has more than one options.
With Quadri and Artipoli leaving for Lega Pro side Pescina VdG and Tuia joining Monza, the squad members are now 31 even if Ballardini said that the ideal squad would be made up of 25 players and even if Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri confirmed their will of leaving the club, even after talking with the coach. My impression here is that they tend to feel a little bit over rated at Lazio where they established themselves as top players. Ledesma though is being impressive in these first days of pre-season training. The same can be said about Goran Pandev. Mauro Zarate instead looks a bit different.

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=6070
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Lalaziosiamonoi wrote:

Mauro Zarate instead looks a bit different.

What do you mean with this one.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Jofo wrote:
Lalaziosiamonoi wrote:

he looked like lost his ability from last season... some media called it "space jam", it was just like when NBA all star players like charles barkley, pippen and so on lost their ability at basketball when alien stole it from them

and zarate was a bit overweight too Suspect

lets hope he will be just temporary out of form
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Lalaziosiamonoi wrote:

he looked like lost his ability from last season... some media called it "space jam", it was just like when NBA all star players like charles barkley, pippen and so on lost their ability at basketball when alien stole it from them

and zarate was a bit overweight too Suspect

lets hope he will be just temporary out of form

Im sure it will be, form is temporary but class is permanent. Early days, very early days in the pre season. Im sure he will be ready to fly soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serie A fixtures for 2009/10 season at 5 pm I.T.   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

In half hour time Lazio fixtures will be decided! Log on to know them! We'll provide the complete fixtures as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Oi!!

Half an hour has passed!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Sile wrote:
Oi!!

Half an hour has passed!!

Oi!

Relax! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

It starts at 5PM CET, right?

A fixture list will take quite a while to draw out surely and besides, you need to allow a good half hour for 15 guys in suits getting fat on finger food. Cocktail sausages is not something you should rush Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: First game is Lazio v ATALANTA at the Olimpico   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 pm

The first and second Serie A games will be played as follows: 2 games are scheduled at 6,00 pm and 8,45 pm on Saturday; on Sunday one match is going to be played at 6 pm while the remaning 7 are to be played at 8,45 pm on Sunday. Last game is due to be played on 16th May.
Later on we'll publish the whole fixtures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lazio's fixtures for 2009/10!!   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

ATALANTA HOME
CHIEVO AWAY
JUVENTUS HOME
CATANIA AWAY
PARMA HOME
PALERMO HOME
FIORENTINA AWAY
SAMPDORIA HOME
BARI AWAY
CAGLIARI HOME
SIENA AWAY
MILAN HOME
NAPOLI AWAY
BOLOGNA HOME
ROMA AWAY (6th December)
GENOA HOME
INTER AWAY
LIVORNO HOME
UDINESE AWAY
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Nice and even spread of "easy" and "tough" games. Again the derby at around the same time in the season, sweet.

Tnx for the info!!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Anyone else a bit worried about this run -

MILAN HOME
NAPOLI AWAY
BOLOGNA HOME
ROMA AWAY (6th December)
GENOA HOME
INTER AWAY

I mean, there are 3 guaranteed points on the 6th Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi 793867 and Bologna shouldn't really be a problem (except we thought that last season) but the others are tough games all bunched up before Christmas. We'd better start off well again!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Completely agree Ed, first thoughts looking at this list is how similar it is to last season in the difficulty curve.

Once again, I genuinely feel we will have to be in the Scudetto hunt come the last quarter of the season if we want to make the CL and if we want to make the Europa League, we will have to be in the CL hunt with 10 games to go.

Too many banana skins near the season's end.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Caxi wrote:
I genuinely feel we will have to be in the Scudetto hunt come the last quarter of the season if we want to make the CL and if we want to make the Europa League, we will have to be in the CL hunt with 10 games to go.

That will have to be some season to be up near the top team with 10 games to go, are we anywhere near ready for that sort of performance? Looking at it currently with my head ruling my heart I don't think so somehow... Whatever, we need to stock up on points early and then after Christmas, where we often struggle, before the difficult end of season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Free fixtures downloadable version!   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 pm

If you follow this link below, you can easily have access to the Serie A fixtures with Lazio match in bold! You can download the pdf document just clicking on the top left part of the page! You can then take it with you wherever you are!

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=page&n=calendario_e_classifica_serie_a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LIVE Supercup   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Guys please let us know whether you'll get the chance to watch the Inter v Lazio game in Beijing. Otherwise we could provide you with a LIVE english commentary on the game! Let us know whether this sounds a good idea to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi   Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazio news By la Laziosiamonoi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next