Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Talk !!!

Go down 
+42
martinese
Skenderbeu
Miro
Edi
nomade
Broencoceleste
pazke
Galles.
Done
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Juzko
Caput Mundi
Cash
valdanito_10
Ramone
BigMamaEagle
Henrik
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Nickx13
Taib
Amir
David
jooso
Ermetico
Ed
Roman_Eagle
Ivan
Addicted2Lazio
Danish-Laziofan
Belgio
Sile
Bridge-Bhoy
Thiago
Jofo
Caxi
Bobbi
drake1900
William-85
Trequartista
Giolazio
Kris
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Free Talk !!! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Finally the moment that I was always waiting for happened! Free Talk !!! - Page 23 814638

Free Talk !!! - Page 23 589210ea7491142ff4

http://www.mediafire.com/?zkyyoymzuz3#2
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't know when the transfer from LazioFever to lazioland will occur but I want one last chat on this forum before we change our address. Especially if the new forum don't have a chat box.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 pm

If the new forum doesn't have chat then we will have to kick some serious Manfreass Free Talk !!! - Page 23 793867 Free Talk !!! - Page 23 793867 Free Talk !!! - Page 23 793867 Free Talk !!! - Page 23 793867
I thought we got the point across well about how important chat is, especially for matchdays. I think it will be there...
It better be!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 am

Our luvly eagle is being bothered by a small fly! Free Talk !!! - Page 23 814638

Free Talk !!! - Page 23 5lkyd9v4tlewqdyqjcj
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Super Ram

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:50 pm

hamidsinisa wrote:
Finally the moment that I was always waiting for happened! Free Talk !!! - Page 23 814638

Free Talk !!! - Page 23 589210ea7491142ff4

http://www.mediafire.com/?zkyyoymzuz3#2
In your wildest dreams!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 am

I need an ultra safe download of Ultrasurf...anybody got a download they know won't fuck up a day old laptop?
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 am

Caxi wrote:
I need an ultra safe download of Ultrasurf...anybody got a download they know won't fuck up a day old laptop?

I have U99.5, but dunno anything about its safety!! Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/?ayx4e9mi2xyd9x9
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Free Talk !!! - Page 23 Haters
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 am

I'm looking to buy a Veron #23 jersey? Anyone know any sites who currently sell it (apart from eBay)?

For anyone who has brought something off eBay, how reliable and trustworthy is the site? And its buyers?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Think I'm going to take up Italian properly. Anybody recommend some neat ways I can teach myself? I'm able to understand the vast majority of it just from it's similarities to english but I need to familiarise myself with the grammar.

The situation with the Irish economy is dire, I need a proper escape plan, because I'm trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Bobbi wrote:
I'm looking to buy a Veron #23 jersey? Anyone know any sites who currently sell it (apart from eBay)?

For anyone who has brought something off eBay, how reliable and trustworthy is the site? And its buyers?

Thanks in advance.

E-bay is very dependable. Sign up with an account with Pay-pal so you secure yourself from losing money. You can check the sellers popularity and if that falls under 95% beware, those are the ppl who back out in the final minute or sth. It's pretty self explanatory, and probably the best way to get the shirt.

Caxi wrote:
Think I'm going to take up Italian properly. Anybody recommend some neat ways I can teach myself? I'm able to understand the vast majority of it just from it's similarities to english but I need to familiarise myself with the grammar.

The situation with the Irish economy is dire, I need a proper escape plan, because I'm trapped.

Download "Tell me more-Italiano" program. It's an interactive computer Italian lesson which helps you go through the basics of grammar, vocabulary and sentence formation - you use headphones with a microphone to say back the words the computer says and it determines how far off your pronunciation is i.e. - and it also goes beyond the basics. It's very fun actually and you'll be getting through it in no time, of course it gets harder along the way but it could help to read a lot of italian and watch italian shows so it gets in your ear.

Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Caxi wrote:

This might sound a bit unorthodox, but a really good way to improve your grasp of a language is to listen to music. If you listen to music with clear lyrics, you sort of subconsciously improve your understanding of the language. It really does work.

Apart from that I recommend enrolling in some classes if possible where you are actually interacting with other people, as there is no substitute for conversation.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Off to England in the morning, staying in Liverpool but going to Manchester to see Wu-Tang!!!!!!!!! Should be some good sh1t! A piss up in Liverpool and a piss up in Manchester! And then a flight home on Wednesday evening. In out and put the kettle on! Bobs your uncle! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Talk !!!   Free Talk !!! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Talk !!!
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23