Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Italy - Serie A - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:23 pm

LofL wrote:
Taib wrote:
c. testa wrote:
One thing I will say - If Lavezzi or Hamsik get injured for a long period of time, watch Napoli drop points left, right and centre. Udinese and Genoa have more balanced squads than Napoli and less reliance on individuals.

Much like how Genoa have relied on one individual to score half their goals thus far?

If any of the teams that are fighting for this fourth spot lose their best players they will drop points.

Expect Fiorentina. They have alot of players for backup, and I think they look strongest to take 4th place.

Fiorentina have the strongest squad out of the teams fighting for the fourth spot but in the games I have watched them they have not impressed me. Their attack is in my opinion weaker then ours and Mutu is way off form. Fiorentina biggest problem is that if they concede first they find it extremely difficult to equalise. They find it difficult to break teams down. Fiorentina are also competing in Europe and although they got eliminated from the Champions League they should continue in the UEFA Cup and I am sure they will be weaker in the League as a result.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Caxi wrote:
Genoa can get by without Milito...they did it last season. Napoli are an unkown quantity without Lavezzi or Hamsik. For me, there is a difference.

Like Udinese, if we pick up a forward who is out, we can cope. Udinese can do that too. Fiorentina? No, they need Mutu and Gila fit. They lose so much firepower even when one is out.

Catania will have to be watched too. They are keeping themselves in the hunt whereas Atalanta and Palermo have already slipped. Samp and Merda are back to form. Both could hit back, they never lost enough ground.

Genoa were midtable last season and it really remains to see if they can cope without Milito. And it really remains to be seen if Napoli lose Lavezi or Hamsik. With Lavezzi and Hamsik in Napolis team they are better then Genoa with Milito. When both teams are at their strongest Napoli is stronger then Genoa.

Catanias objective is to stay in this league. They are not realistically challengers for fourth spot. Roma have improved and they can claim fourth spot especially if they continue to capitilise on the teams dropping points. They have Fiorentina at the weekend so one of them will drop points. Napoli visits the Giuseppe Meazza to take on Internazionale so it is imperative that we must beat Atalanta. If we can then hopefully we can put some ground between ourselves and them.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:12 am

Palermo Milan already 3-0 ... let's hope they are as even miserable on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Nerazzurro_per_sempre

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:56 am

Palermo-Milan 3-1.. Twisted Evil

+6 from both juve and milan now..Top of the table..

Guys,check the goals from inter-Napoli..
Pretty nice stuff..

Now time for LAZIO - INTER
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 am

I watched the inter-napoli game with the corner of my eye, indeed a sweet 2nd goal by inter and also the play that set up lavezzi was nice.
Cruz is really a great player to have, I don't think ppl give him due credit.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 am

Sile wrote:
Cruz is really a great player to have, I don't think ppl give him due credit.

Spot on. He can do a job for any team. He is one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm

results not really going our way this week...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:56 pm

At least Udinese is in bad shape, they lost their last 5 league matches in a row, even to Chievo and Reggina at home.

So the best thing would be rest, watch some DVD-s of their games, get the team ready for next week and show them hell.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Inter, Juve and Milan have the Top 3 sewn up.

Looking at the table, you could conclude that there are 12 teams fighting for 4th spot or else 10 teams fighting for 6th.

There is a clear 5 fighting relegation.

So tight this season.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
deZio

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 am

Sile wrote:
At least Udinese is in bad shape, they lost their last 5 league matches in a row, even to Chievo and Reggina at home.
Milan...Bologna...Roma... Italy - Serie A - Page 12 134507
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 am

Marco Di Vaio is having a very good spell at Bologna. Could anyone, not as lazy as me, find the number of goals he has scored so far this season? Three tonight against Toro Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:23 am

12 goals in 16 appearances according to Wikipedia. I guess that's pretty ok.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:36 am

5 more than our best scorer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ...is the three of tonight included?
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 pm

They are. Still not sure why he's never returned to Lazio. Same with Materazzi, though I'm not sure I was ever really desperate for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Trequartista wrote:
They are. Still not sure why he's never returned to Lazio. Same with Materazzi, though I'm not sure I was ever really desperate for him to come back.

not sure? we have tommasso already and he is the similar type of striker like Marco... even their head and appearance from far away almost the same... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ivan

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:50 am

Trequartista wrote:
Rossi wanted Di Vaio at Lazio and Lotito made a move for him but the problem was Di Vaio's wage demands. As far as I can remember he wanted 1,2 million euro per year. He didn't want to lower his demands and Lotito refused to give him that.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:50 am

makes sense. i suppose i have a different perspective, but obviously any of us would take a wage cut if it meant retiring in our club's colors.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Di Vaio is a good striker. but is easy to score in a small team where you get all the balls and you are the only one who can score. i`m pretty sure in Lazio he wouldnt be that good
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Di Vaio is lethal. He can only handle the ball with the aim to go for goal, while our players are more fond of passing a guy or two with a nice dribble before netting. The player in our team resembling Di vaio the most is Rocchi, however I find Di Vaio a little bit less likely to work for the team, but at the same time more dangerous when one on one with a defender. He is a good finsiher, but I think Rocchi has shown a bit more in Serie A then Di Vaio. Saying that, I would have liked to see him come to us this season and replacing Makinwa. Di Vaio would be alot more of an asset to the team, but the price for keeping him seem to be set a little bit too high if he wants 1.2 mil a year. ;ayne worth it only to have a Lazio product in the team...?
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

we are playing against torinoi in coppa... cheers
fiorentina - torino 0:1
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 am

NEVEN SUBOTIC TO NAPOLI!!! affraid

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1207/napoli/2008/12/17/1016754/subotic-to-napoli-done-reports@

for somebody who don't know this guy i will give you a little clue about him:
he is 20 year old Bosnian who currently playing for Borussia Dortmund. He is a CB with 193 cm tall, and he is eligible to play for US, Bosnia and Serbia. When he played for FSV Mainz he seized a starting role in what was the leagues best defense, conceding only 37 goals.

and the most surprising for me is.. he is currently the top scorer of Dortmund along with Tomas Hajnal with 5 goals in his pocket!!

Only God knows why the hell did Dortmund sell him to Napoli...

Lotito would better be doing something big this winter transfer or we could really stuck in the mid table position for a long-long time!!
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:19 am

oh my god affraid What a great signing by Napoli No No Lottito where are you ?!
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 am

i read this earlier today, i couldn't believe it. i'm with you guys, why the hell would dortmund let him go?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:42 am

Well, what deal has he got with Dortmund? Ho nuch is Napoli paying? The answers to that can maybe reveal why they are selling him...
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:17 pm

INSULTI A LOTITO, SOSPESO MAZZOLENIL'arbitro Mazzoleni, già tristemente noto per le polemiche successive ad un Lazio - Cagliari di tre anni fa, è stato sospeso dall'Aia per aver insultato (con tanto di gestacci) il presidente Lotito.L'arbitro Mario Mazzoleni, dimissionario dalla sezione Aia di Bergamo, ha avuto la sospensione di 6 mesi dalla commissione disciplinare della Federcalcio per aver fatto "il gesto dell'ombrello" e offeso con la parola " ***; Claudio Lotito, presidente della Lazio, al termine di Atalanta-Lazio del 23 settembre 2007, partita alla quale era presente non in veste di direttore di gara.
Mazzoleni, che dopo aver arbitrato la Lazio contro il Cagliari (nella stagione 2005-06) ed aver commesso una serie di errori arbitrali che hanno spinto la Federazione a bloccarlo, è stato sospeso dopo la trasferta della Lazio a Bergamo dello scorso anno.

Mazzoleni was suspended for 6 months after he insulted Lotito after Atalanta-Lazio last year. this prick robbed us 2 times. enjoy the nice vacation pezzo di merda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next