Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Italy - Serie A - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

Lol, so you're having 2 winters in a row? I know NZ winters aren't quite the same as here but still!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Caxi wrote:
I don't know but it sounds like something that fella would say...he also has trouble saying Cribari.

It was the Northern Irish commentator, that Scottish one is a twat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Lol, so you're having 2 winters in a row? I know NZ winters aren't quite the same as here but still!

I come when its summer in Bulgaria I can only get like 3-4 weeks there because in NZ that will be my inter semester break from university (between semesters 1 and 2) so even though it would be really nice and warm (like mid-30's) I would rather got for 2 months in winter Very Happy plus I haven't seen snow in nearly 15 years man! affraid

Yeah NZ winters are pretty much only rain and wind haha its cold yeah but like 10-12 degrees so I wouldn't call it a 'real' winter and you get the odd day where its actually quite humid, etc so a NZ winter is nothing....
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

I come when its summer in Bulgaria I can only get like 3-4 weeks there because in NZ that will be my inter semester break from university (between semesters 1 and 2) so even though it would be really nice and warm (like mid-30's) I would rather got for 2 months in winter Very Happy plus I haven't seen snow in nearly 15 years man! affraid

Yeah NZ winters are pretty much only rain and wind haha its cold yeah but like 10-12 degrees so I wouldn't call it a 'real' winter and you get the odd day where its actually quite humid, etc so a NZ winter is nothing....

Very Happy Sounds like our summer!
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Nerazzurro_per_sempre

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Grande Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!!..

Two extraordinary goals against Palermo and finally a convincing performance by Inter after a long time..

We thrashed them in the second half,Palermo is lucky for conceding only 2 goals..

Next week===> INTER-JuBe ..whar a Derby!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:41 pm

I saw those goals some mins ago..great strikes yeah :) congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 pm

Cagliari 1-0 Fiorentina HT

Acquafresca got the goal, won a clever pen

If it stays like this it is excellent for us.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Of course..Milan scored from a penalty. Nothing new

Atalanta-Napoli 0-0 ..this is good for us also..and Udine seems to have a hard time with Reggina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Cagliari won.

Marchetti was excellent and the victory was well deserved.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm

All 3 teams that will fight us for the CL spot lost....against weaker teams (well I did expect Atalanta to get points) Now we just need to win our "little" game! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Udinese`s defet is very surprising ... this could help us alot in the end.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:07 pm

The Milan penalty was disgusting to see. As soom as Berlusconi becomes Prime minister, the referees start giving milan some crazy decisions again. But this penalty was the smelling as. Crazy actually. No push at all, and if he did touch him (think it was Kaka who "fell") it was outside the penalty area...

Three of four teams at the top are in place now. We could maybe fight for the fourth, but we must get up a notch or two to be able to endure. Our loss to Napoli might be too much in the end...and of course, the games with Udinese wil be crucial...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Udinese`s defet is very surprising ... this could help us alot in the end.

yes, but we have to make the most of it by beating them and also Genoa
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Cash wrote:
The Milan penalty was disgusting to see. As soom as Berlusconi becomes Prime minister, the referees start giving milan some crazy decisions again. But this penalty was the smelling as. Crazy actually. No push at all, and if he did touch him (think it was Kaka who "fell") it was outside the penalty area...

Three of four teams at the top are in place now. We could maybe fight for the fourth, but we must get up a notch or two to be able to endure. Our loss to Napoli might be too much in the end...and of course, the games with Udinese wil be crucial...

As i metioned somewhere, if we had of defeated Napoli, we would be 5 points clear of them but we didn't. In saying that, I don't see Napoli as threats, in fact, I am more concerned about Genoa, although they shouldn't cause us a problem either.

Udinese, Fiorentina and perhaps Merda are the ones to watch, although the Viola have been dire in the games I watched and Merda look completely off the pace but they both have the credentials.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Caxi wrote:
Cash wrote:

As i metioned somewhere, if we had of defeated Napoli, we would be 5 points clear of them but we didn't. In saying that, I don't see Napoli as threats, in fact, I am more concerned about Genoa, although they shouldn't cause us a problem either.

Udinese, Fiorentina and perhaps Merda are the ones to watch, although the Viola have been dire in the games I watched and Merda look completely off the pace but they both have the credentials.

Napoli are most definately threats. They have a perfect home record and have already played Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Roma, Genoa, Fiorentina, Udinese, Palermo. The only difficult team that they have left is Internazionale. Yet they are above us. I think Napoli will be right up there right up until the end of the season. Genoa are nowhere near as much threat as Napoli. Hell, Genoa have not even won one match away from home. How the hell can you consider them more as threats when they can only win at home thus far?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Taib wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Cash wrote:

Napoli are most definately threats. They have a perfect home record and have already played Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Roma, Genoa, Fiorentina, Udinese, Palermo. The only difficult team that they have left is Internazionale. Yet they are above us. I think Napoli will be right up there right up until the end of the season. Genoa are nowhere near as much threat as Napoli. Hell, Genoa have not even won one match away from home. How the hell can you consider them more as threats when they can only win at home thus far?

good point Taib, but I think Napoli were lucky in a lot of those games. I expect them to hit a slump.

Genoa have more quality overall than Napoli but less top names. If Milito keeps fit, they are better equipped.

Just watched Fiorentina - Udinese. 4-2 in the end, amazing second half but both have severe weaknesses from what I have seen of them this season.

Udinese can't handle width. If we deploy width against them (the tridente even), we can win with ease.

Fiorentina need an open game to perform. If things are tight, they struggle. Also, they can't defend set pieces so I expect small teams like Lecce do to them harm.

All in all, we have a shot at 4th but it's just a shot. We definitely need to step up, improve and reinforce.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:29 am

One thing I will say - If Lavezzi or Hamsik get injured for a long period of time, watch Napoli drop points left, right and centre. Udinese and Genoa have more balanced squads than Napoli and less reliance on individuals.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:41 am

c. testa wrote:
One thing I will say - If Lavezzi or Hamsik get injured for a long period of time, watch Napoli drop points left, right and centre. Udinese and Genoa have more balanced squads than Napoli and less reliance on individuals.

spot on. Lavezzi and Hamsik won't get them into 4th singlehandedly.
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Nerazzurro_per_sempre

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm

INTER - JuBe 1-0!!!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muFw637Rzdk&feature=related

Great performance by Inter,I think we totally dominated juve..
If Zlatan had scored these two incredible chances,scoreline would have been 3 or 4 nil now...
Congats to Mourinho who tactically outplayed Ranieiri (who expected Adriano and Stankovic to play in this crucial match?) and to all the nerazzurri players for this memorable victory against the dirtiest Italian team..

Now,jube's disgusting directors will shut the f*** up...From the very beginning of this season they have provoked and provoked and provoked a lot,declaring extremely offensive words towards Inter..And that's what happens to someone who speaks all the time,aiming to create a vendetta with another team...
What happened Mr.Coboli Gigli last night??..Hadn't you predicted an "easy" juve 2-1 win??..And Mr.("official" Inter hater)Elkan who are you gonna blame now??..

Moratti's expression after the match is unforgettable..What a joy!!!..And Jose took it very personally against Ranieri...Some months ago our tactician said that Ranieri is an "70 years old and failed coach"...And with his great formation last night,he proved who's the boss...

Forza squadra nerazzurra...

Italy - Serie A - Page 11 697401227391425cm3
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Good that Napoli and Milan dropped points.

But Cagliari has really surprised since changing their coach. Amazing results from them.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Caxi wrote:
Taib wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Cash wrote:

good point Taib, but I think Napoli were lucky in a lot of those games. I expect them to hit a slump.

Genoa have more quality overall than Napoli but less top names. If Milito keeps fit, they are better equipped.

Just watched Fiorentina - Udinese. 4-2 in the end, amazing second half but both have severe weaknesses from what I have seen of them this season.

Udinese can't handle width. If we deploy width against them (the tridente even), we can win with ease.

Fiorentina need an open game to perform. If things are tight, they struggle. Also, they can't defend set pieces so I expect small teams like Lecce do to them harm.

All in all, we have a shot at 4th but it's just a shot. We definitely need to step up, improve and reinforce.

Napoli may have been lucky but they are still above us. Nothing can be expected. I think it is foolish to be writing off Napoli in favour of Genoa because you are expecting Napoli to hit a slump. What happens if the exact opposite happens? I would not expect anything. It is too tight to expect or make predictions.

My opinion is that Genoa does not have more quality then Napoli. Genoa drop points every two matchdays. They can not even string two wins together and that will eat away at their confindence. It puts a lot of pressure when the players know they have to win at home because they will not perform away. Genoa also is much too relient on Milito to score goals for them. If Milito become injured then they will be in real trouble.

Like I said before nothing should be taken for granted. I made the mistake of taking the game at Bologna as a win for granted and we lost. It was a lesson in humility. Each opponant is difficult. This seasons Serie A is much more tight and there are less goals being scored. There have not been many games at all where a team has been thrashed. Udinese are where they are on merit and they are a good team with quality players like Quagliarella, Di Natale and Inler.

Fiorentina have been suprising. This season Mutu has not been very well and they are are paying the price. They are in the race for the fourth spot but I do not expect them to get albeit.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Amir wrote:
Good that Napoli and Milan dropped points.

But Cagliari has really surprised since changing their coach. Amazing results from them.

It does not matetr if Milan drop points. Milan are fighting for scudetto. Lazio is not fighting for scudetto.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:00 pm

c. testa wrote:

Much like how Genoa have relied on one individual to score half their goals thus far?

If any of the teams that are fighting for this fourth spot lose their best players they will drop points.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 am

Taib wrote:
c. testa wrote:

Much like how Genoa have relied on one individual to score half their goals thus far?

If any of the teams that are fighting for this fourth spot lose their best players they will drop points.

Expect Fiorentina. They have alot of players for backup, and I think they look strongest to take 4th place.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 am

Genoa can get by without Milito...they did it last season. Napoli are an unkown quantity without Lavezzi or Hamsik. For me, there is a difference.

Like Udinese, if we pick up a forward who is out, we can cope. Udinese can do that too. Fiorentina? No, they need Mutu and Gila fit. They lose so much firepower even when one is out.

Catania will have to be watched too. They are keeping themselves in the hunt whereas Atalanta and Palermo have already slipped. Samp and Merda are back to form. Both could hit back, they never lost enough ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next