Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy - Serie A

Go down 
+74
Kris
frederick
zoran
Rizmo
Nickx13
rockybalboa83
David
drake1900
Bluenergy
phantomm1976
Bridge-Bhoy
Ed
Namortsac
Conn
hamidsinisa
anti-roma
Jofo
Henrik
lazio365
Secret_Samadhi
LazialeMalta
LazioS70
Turkish_Boy
Thiago
Dan
viper
Danish-Laziofan
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Irriducibili_1900
Sgt. Pepper
Rami
vent
Malamenga
Kurama_SSLazio
LofL
valdanito_10
CaptainLazio
Bobo
Alvares
Taib
Sile
pazke
deZio
Dejan
Slyyr
zrc
4ZALAZIO
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sturges
Cash
Laziale``
Biancocelesti
Terzino
Caput Mundi
Ivan
Bobbi
The Big Payback
Caxi
Goerlandt
tjamenovic
Roman_Eagle
Emko
Mafalda
Gizas
FORZA-LAZIO1900
nomade
Trequartista
Giolazio
Belgio
Broencoceleste
Amir
martinese
usampa
Uragano
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Italy - Serie A - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Bologna or Reggina to stay up. I've said all along that Torino would go down so I'm sticking with it.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I had hoped, and thought, Bologna also but there slipping. Still, it will be interesting to see. There is something wrong with Torino, especially away from home they look lifeless (5-1Milan was a horror show). But ive been impressed with Bianchi of late, his goal against Siena is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:51 pm

If Torino goes down we should get Rosina for peanuts
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Both Rosina and Abate would slot into our team quite nicely. It would be a travesty not to bid for them.

I also think Valiani at Bologna is quite a dangerous player and could be a useful back up.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Torino !!!
Look at premier league or primera.
Newcastle or Boro, betis or getafe....... Lotito sell our garbage and open your pocket.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:32 pm

True Jofo. Great opportunities on the horizon. I mean, what a signing Tuncay could be.

The Serie A relegation battle will go down the wire I'm sure. With maybe 4 teams in the reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:14 am

I hope Bologna and Torino avoid the drop, they deserve to stay in Italy's top flight. Reggina and Lecce are hovering around that area also and I would like them both to stay up but it seems unlikely. Not a fan of Chievo and would not mind them going down but they look safe.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

last year I wrote in this forum that we should buy Milito and Matuzalem when zaragoza relegated... we got the latter but I really hoped that we got Milito instead!!

this is exactly the same opportunity like last year... don't blow it Lotito!!! spend, spend, spend!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:50 pm

I hope Reggina and Torino avoid the drop. I've always liked Torino because of deep hatred for Juve. Bologna despite their history can f*ck off for all I care. Very Happy Do you all forget the rivalry we had with them before they went down following the Bologna presidents claiming we were cheats etc. I don't like Chievo either, another big rival of ours.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Don't want to see many of the Bologna guys go down though. That's the thing. I want to see the ex-laziale do well there. And we have heroes here with strong links to the club (Signori to name but one). In saying that, they are mini-rivals.

Torino are a hard club to dislike but I still want to see them drop. I like Lecce actually but I don't care if they survive or not. As for Chievo, they look safe but please please let them go down. Arguably one of our biggest rivals nowadays.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Those flying donkeys will survive i bet, six point gap between them an Bologna, a win and a draw will probably see them through although id rather they went down and Bologna and Torino stay up. Chievo seem to have almost doubled their attendance since the last time they were in Serie A, probably some Hellas fans jumping ship.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm

lazio365 wrote:
Those flying donkeys will survive i bet, six point gap between them an Bologna, a win and a draw will probably see them through although id rather they went down and Bologna and Torino stay up. Chievo seem to have almost doubled their attendance since the last time they were in Serie A, probably some Hellas fans jumping ship.

Ha, I seriously doubt that Very Happy Hellas may not be doing well but their fans are very loyal and hate the donkeys.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Chievo are becoming Rioma's B team. Perhaps some Rioma fans are pitiful enough to go and support them. nothing would surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

Giolazio wrote:
lazio365 wrote:

Ha, I seriously doubt that Very Happy Hellas may not be doing well but their fans are very loyal and hate the donkeys.

There's actually a movement in Verona which could see Chievo and Hellas merge.

Naturally, both sets of fans have launched their separate protests. I personally hope it doesn't happen. Chievo are one of Italy's best fairytale clubs and Hellas have one of Italy's best fanbases. Would be sad to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:20 am

Giolazio wrote:

I miss Hellas Verona Crying or Very sad I always admired them and still do. Its hard to believe they are fighting for survival in the lower leagues nowadays - while the donkeys Chievo are miraculously staying afloat in Serie A.

As for the proposed merging of the two clubs taking place - that would be unbelievable. I hope it does not go ahead.
Back to top Go down
LazialeMalta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
LazialeMalta

Number of posts : 91
Country and city : Malta
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Samp are sending us quite a message, 5-0 up.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm

They are a very good side, but we knew that anyway, after all theyt knocked out Inter to reach the final. It will be a great game, but we have an advantage, we are at home!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Ali Alkatiri wrote:
LazialeMalta wrote:
Samp are sending us quite a message, 5-0 up.

and without Cassano...

... with a player more for 75 minutes against reggina. big deal. maybe they become cocky and we show them their place
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Parma and Bari took the step up from Serie B to A today. Welcome back to these two teams.
For the last Serie A spot there will be massive action with at least 4 games really battling for that precious spot...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Long time since we last saw Bari Wink
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Cash wrote:
Parma and Bari took the step up from Serie B to A today. Welcome back to these two teams.
For the last Serie A spot there will be massive action with at least 4 games really battling for that precious spot...

Anyone except Livorno!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:54 am

Well done to those two teams, especially Parma!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:19 am

Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:

Anyone except Livorno!

I'd like to see them in a weird kind of way, I like confrontation, animosity and passion in matches; the ideal league would be consisting of:

1) Lazio
2) Milan
3)Inter
4) Juve
5) Fiorentina
6) Torino
7) Genoa
8) Sampdoria
9) Chievo
10) Palermo
11) Catania
12) Cagliari
13) Parma
14) Napoli
15) Livorno
16) Udinese
17) Siena
18) Bologna
19) Atalanta
20) merda

There would be a great game to watch every single weekend with all the derbies and rivalries and these are the teams with the most success overall.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:51 am

Cash wrote:

There likely be playoffs for that last spot, as the third team has to be 10 points clear to achieve automatics promotion from fourth place.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:14 am

It will be a play-off now at this stage.

It's great that Parma and Bari are both going to be back in A. I wouldn't call them giants but Parma established themselves as a big team over the last 20 years and at present, Serie A needs them. Bari have the potential to become a big team and could strengthen the division. Out of the others, I don't really care who comes up. I think Empoli could become a genuine A team and Brescia could re-establish themselves as one. On the other side, the rivalry with Livorno would be a nice restoration and a minnow like Sassuolo and Grosseto would make next season intriguing.

Honestly, I'm desperate to see Torino go down, I think they've made a poor go at things this season and a few years in Serie B could do them good. The next couple of seasons are crucial in Italy with the new TV sponsorship agreement and teams that come up now have a real chance of surviving.

Genoa, Napoli, Fiorentina etc. coming up again has improved the league and I hope Parma and Bari come up and do the same. They have everything in place aside from the squad maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy - Serie A   Italy - Serie A - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy - Serie A
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next