Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa

Go down 
+36
LaziOttimo
drake1900
Caput Mundi
martinese
blue-white
Broencoceleste
Kris
Meyo
howie
Jofo
Giolazio
addi1900
Boksic
phantomm1976
Roman_Eagle
AbedElkader
Sile
Ermetico
Dejan
Biancocelesti
LazioS70
guardia alta
Ed
CaptainLazio
Cash
Trequartista
Trionfatore
Caxi
Laziophilic
usampa
Bobbi
vent
Goerlandt
LofL
viper
El Weninho
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 am

Ayodele,
U had too many chances to play and to show up your real skill.
Today you re a Chievo player.
ciao and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:41 am

Bye bye.

I have no hard feelings towards him, I guess he did try his best but never reached the level we expected of him.
Good luck at Verona!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 am

never made an impact...any details on the deal?
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 am

i always wxpected he will do good, it was never his time i guess
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Copmared to baronio he did nothing better. Its wiser to stay at home...even not to come to see the game....never even step up on the bench.
If i remember right he even passed the ball?? I consider this as a good sign?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

he held the ball actually a couple of times..wasn't that bad for the time he was on the pitch
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Now that genius delio rossini is the new coach of palermo he may bring fellows makinwa(his son), manfredini and mauri to palermo. baronios wasnt a good friend with rossi so i guess he stayes with us.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 am

thank you delio Neutral ,just do it
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 am

I must admit Mayodele was surely the best player today.

3th minute: Maki almost touched the ball but unfortunately slipped.
17th minute: Maki again almost touched the ball but crashed.
23th minute: Maki runs for the long ball but unfortunately he slipped on a pizza and fell (the saddest thing is that the pizza moved under his face when is fell down).
33th minute: Maki dribbles past baronios but then realises that baronios is on his side. He quickly reacts and runs down the referee.
45th minute: Maki took down a long ball and runs out.

HT

56th minute: Maki tryes to shot from a close angle but fells unfortunately on the ball.
90th minute: Maki is hungry for some pizza.

This man was the worst player and its a shame we have players like him in the team. As back-up.

Last edited by LazioS70 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 am

LazioS70 wrote:

23th minute: Maki runs for the long ball but unfortunately he slipped on a pizza and well (the saddest thing is that the pizza moved under his face when is fell down).
33th minute: Maki dribbles past baronios but then realises that baronios is on his side. He quickly reacts and runs down the referee.

HT

56th minute: Maki tryes to shot from a close angle but fells unfortunately on the ball.

This man was the worst player and its a shame we have players like him in the team. As back-up.

These things happen when we hire a pizza delivery guy as a football player, we're supposed to be hiring proffesional guys, not part time footballers and part time pizza delivery men. MAKMAKMAKMAKMAKMAKMAKMAK is not to blame.
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:23 am

LazioS70 wrote:

23th minute: Maki runs for the long ball but unfortunately he slipped on a pizza and well (the saddest thing is that the pizza moved under his face when is fell down).

HT

HaHa Very Happy

But no for real, i can swear i saw him in the first halsf running after a ball that outside the touchline , and the real real ball was still in play :S No
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:43 am

These kind of things happen my friend. He is just a usual professional.
But box everyone wants to eat pizza....isnt it so? So does Maki.
Back to top Go down
addi1900
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 23
Country and city : Reykjavík Iceland
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:51 am

Sorry guys but what's the deal with Makinwa and Pizza's? Some joke I am not getting at all scratch
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 pm

I was so delighted and proud when Makpizzwa touched the ball and passed it to Cambiasso. Think if it would have been Cruz instead of Cambiasso.
I know bellardini is a slow minded man but he now finally realized that baronios and makpizzwa can partner-up very well.....

Yesterdays statistics:

Shots on goal: 0
Almost shots on goal: 2(actually it was 1 but im a big fan)
Dribblings against our own men: 4
Running on the wrong way: 2
Celebrating on Etos goal but then having an elbow from bella: 1
Mixing up substitutions with inter: 1 (wanted to come in for Milito)
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

addi1900 wrote:
Sorry guys but what's the deal with Makinwa and Pizza's? Some joke I am not getting at all scratch
Ahhhhhhh..... the story started a long, long time ago in the LazioFever chat room (well, last season at least)....
Our dearest Maki had just come on as a sub and of course all the talk was about how ineffective he usually was for us. As usual he failed to perform - deliver if you like. Someone (and I can't take all the credit as I seriously can't remember who exactly first typed the words) said that Maki would be better off delivering a pizza to him. Then there was the obvious joke that he never delivers on the pitch and so the legend of Makipizza began....
There followed much pizza based chat room talk, a few risque pizza delivery girl images and a fairly regular stream of Mak based changes to peoples names and things (Michael Makmacher etc. - Jenson Mutton never worked well tongue ).

I agree with Boksic, we must stick up for Maki and not blame him for failing to deliver, he is up all night with his pizza business because it is so popular now. I would be more concerned if he failed to deliver my Flaming Hot Maki Special every weekend...

I was just thinking of the spirit of Christmas and all that and a carol came into my head -

Christmas is coming and Lotito's getting fat
Please put a penny in Maki's hat
If you haven't got a penny, a pizza will do
If you haven't got a pizza
Then God bless you
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 am

That was a funny chat indeed Ed.

Love the song! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:07 am

This is not joke.

His name, Ayodele, means "Joy has come home".
Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
El Weninho

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 am

Right not Makinwa is our second best attacker....

...together with Rocchi and Cruz.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 pm

El Weninho wrote:
Right not Makinwa is our second best attacker....

...together with Rocchi and Cruz.

Did you mean right now?

Or something like Makinwa is our second best attacker..... NOT!

because the last one makes more sence.. Whatever Rocchi and Cruz do on the field is always better than what Maki does, Cruz can find a goal there and then, Rocchi is still sharp and I know that shall we provide him a few decent opportunities while fielding an no 10 next to him he'll be firing again, in Makinwa I dont have any trust he cant sence where a goal is he just runs like a headless chicken.

Rocchi needs a teamworker next to him if you see most of the goals, he plays a lot of one two's with the attacker next to him, he's very quick and got great ball control but finds it hard to get past his marker. The reason why him and Pandev where so succesful is due to this and fielding him as a lone stiker like this dumb bald head we have leading our team will never work and with the current system yes Rocchi is as effective as Makinwa but they're not even comparable skills wise.

The only player we have capable of playing as a number 10 in our field is Foggia but for some reason our dumb bald man doesn't seem to really have much confidence in him and his reluctance to field Foggia with either Zarate or Rocchi will continue in our team being completely dried up from goals.

I don't really blame the midfield for being the biggest problem since players like Matuzalem, Brocchi, Del Nero and sometimes Meghni and Firmani had very decent games and they did create chances the problem is usually Zarate and Rocchi have to take 4 defenders alone and thats very much impossible to do!.

I'm sorry I did go out of point in the end but I'm so frustrated at Balla's hopeless tactics that I had to take it all out!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 pm

I agree with you on Makpizzwa and Bella(the coach who ingeniusly turned Foggia to Manfredini). But i dont agree that our midfield isnt the biggest problem. It 100% is....baronios must be deleted and must be substituted with someone who can link up with the strikers.
But what the hell am i dreaming about.
I just passed lotitos villa and i saw there an pizzatruck and manfre was repairing his Bentley on the yard.

Some proof:
Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 20uqwc1
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 am

Please Torino........im begging you....see youreself....hea really hit the post with a header THIS SEASON.
He is almost as good Zarate but Mauro is just better....dont let this talent go wasted....I know Lotito is asking for a high price (buyer gets 2 millions) but its worth trying.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am

I cant wait official reports, i trust goal.com.

Grazie makinwa grazie for everything(countless goals, countless passes, magical dribblings) man i hate lotito even more. He sells all our stars from the start....whos next mauri? Fu*ck i hate you lotito.
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 am

No official report to date.
I heard neither party wanted to pay his train fare and thus he is on a bicycle to Tornio.

Be patient guys. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Curb your enthusiasm :)

Torino already rejected the deal.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 am

Meyo wrote:
Curb your enthusiasm :)

Torino already rejected the deal.

ROFL, WOW What a surprise? Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 134507
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next