Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa

Go down 
+36
LaziOttimo
drake1900
Caput Mundi
martinese
blue-white
Broencoceleste
Kris
Meyo
howie
Jofo
Giolazio
addi1900
Boksic
phantomm1976
Roman_Eagle
AbedElkader
Sile
Ermetico
Dejan
Biancocelesti
LazioS70
guardia alta
Ed
CaptainLazio
Cash
Trequartista
Trionfatore
Caxi
Laziophilic
usampa
Bobbi
vent
Goerlandt
LofL
viper
El Weninho
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

OMG,oh nooooooo affraid affraid affraid I hope he remains with us cause he's irreplaceble.Lotito pls extend his contract until 2050, at least...
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 pm

He must have scored in training session.....why the sudden interest? Any youtube coverage?
Nigeria failed against a shiddy Greece today and its obvious Maki should have been for Nigeria scratch what were they thinking. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 pm

We shouldn't be worried that Maki didn't make the WC squad, he politely declined their call up because he wanted to be in top shape for next season at Lazio. It is rumoured that Nigeria offered him the captaincy and the post of head chef to the squad but even that was not enough to sway him.

Sources close to Maki claim that he was concerned that playing at the WC might have been too high exposure for his talents and that Lazio would be inundated with offers for him. He feels he owes Lotito and Tare a huge goalscoring season to repay their generosity with long contracts and the ability to run the pizza business alongside his occasional training sessions.

Maki has been told by Lotito and Tare that there is a place for him next season as playmaker and star striker - all the talk of Floccari signing and Martinez has been a smokescreen created by the club to avoid mass hysteria by the Lazio fans if they found out that the money is actually going on a new contract for Maki. Talk is of a 10 year deal and a guaranteed place in the starting line up, plus financial support for the pizza business, plus a coaching role when the contract expires.

Never fear, Maki will still be here jocolor tongue
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm pissed because I had a connection in Poland that could get me an autographed Maki shirt but now I may have to find a connection in Spain. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Sile, remember, you also have a connection right here that can sell you a Makiautograph, I've tried to get a bidding frenzy going but to no avail...
Don't worry if you haven't got that sort of cash to hand though, Maki will remain and happily sign your shirt next season after he has hit a hat-trick in the derby! drunken
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Ed i was in tears on youre last posts......Very Happy You are the real manager of Maki.
MakiPizza opened their 68. MakiRestaurant in Estonia. They are offering special WC Pizzas also. Just came back(to take a smelling as because the toilet was under construction) and that party was just crazy there. Ok gotta go back....on 3.00pm DJ Manfreass will get all the people fired up.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am

Sile wrote:
Oh noooo!!!

To get Makinwa Wisla Krakow now face competition from Osasuna!!!

That's what you get when you don't move immedietaly for the hot stuff on the market!!!!

Ed.... You may need to add some chorizo to that pizza. & some sangria or san miguel to wash it down with.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 2gtt761

PLEASE NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Kris wrote:
Sile wrote:
Oh noooo!!!

To get Makinwa Wisla Krakow now face competition from Osasuna!!!

That's what you get when you don't move immedietaly for the hot stuff on the market!!!!

Ed.... You may need to add some chorizo to that pizza. & some sangria or san miguel to wash it down with.

Make it a souvlaki with tzatziki
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE IS GONE Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 639513 Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 639513 Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 639513
Back to top Go down
forzalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 60
Country and city : Austria, Innsbruck
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 am

Bye bye F...face!!!

Thank you for nothing!!!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am

Calm down guys....until he will be back mr. manfreass will take over catering business for Lazio.
Lotito will only lose money because he wont score any goals in Serie-A in the future.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 am

Nice one Ed in goal.com Very Happy

Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 am

I alwaqys catch ed´s comments on goal.com

i always tell when its him, or think i do
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm

exclusive!!! for all Maki lovers!!! special song for Maki pirat

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 am

As it seems....the global Pizzabusiness is crashing in the business of music....how the hell does he get all that money and support? scratch Are really those 12 000 restaurants around the world bringing that money in?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 ROTFL110x85
cheers Zoran, that made my week, month, even the year Very Happy Absolute genius Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 750579
I will be humming that tune for ages now.. Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 4870 MAKI MAKI - maybe he could use it every time he scores in Greece?

Oh and S70, your new motto is inspired, I am certain that Maki will use it for his record label as well now. What goal.com comment are you refering to? This one:

Ed #1 Makifan
2:50 PM Jul 6, 2010
Ah dearest Maki... you will be revitalised in Greece - the world will see how good you really are! The rest of the Greek league will fall in terror at your razor sharp finishing and blistering pace. I can not imagine how many goals you will score but maybe it would be worth looking at how many you have scored in the last 5 or 6 years to get an idea. When you become World Player Of The Year, only then will everyone realise your talent. Forza Maki!!

I always like to give credit where it is due drunken

Maki may be out of of sight, but he'll never be out of the hearts of true Makifans jocolor
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Very Happy didnt saw this but i just saw youre name (Ed) and the title was makialwaysremembered Very Happy That was enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 pm

hahahahaha it would be even more great when someone visit this Maki forum area - the song start playing automatic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:14 pm

The maki song reached already 400 millions wievs(in Youtube) in Greece on his second day there....
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 2483

All the best in Greece Maki!!!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:15 pm

sunny For all you loyal Makigrecofans I have a special update on our man at Larissa FC!

16. ΣΤΙΒΕΝ ΜΑΚΙΝΟΥΑ (Makinoya is a great nickname don't you think!)

The Makinoya is international with national Men of Nigeria having 14 official participations from 2004 onwards.
Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 Makinwa-profil2010-11
Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 600_makinoua

SPECIAL TREAT - Maki in Greece interview cheers

"I had at least two other offers"
"I want to score as much as possible, above 10"
"It is just normal after the season for me to go back to Lazio"

Maki hard at work in training:

Out of sight but never out of our hearts Wink jocolor
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Keep updating guys!!!

This Maki has really become a lifestyle for you...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Anyone else think Ed is reliving his youth through Maki? bounce

Does he need an intervention? bounce

We should set up a helpline... bounce
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Im so jealous on my estonian fellow Sander Puri who plays in Larissa. What an honour to pass the pall to one of the worlds best strikers.
Keep up that good work Maki....And dont leave MakiPizza business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Ayodele Makinwa   Stephen Ayodele Makinwa - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next