Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08

Go down 
+37
Namortsac
Mark
Forza_Lazio4eva
pazke
wahjo_deleo
Amir
valdanito_10
martinese
usampa
Laziale``
LazialeMalta
Broencoceleste
Sgt. Pepper
Skenderbeu
flurffmeister
Ermetico
pro cras
viper
Biancocelesti
Sile
Runaik
LaziOttimo
Goerlandt
salparadise79
Giolazio
LofL
tcp_13
drazvan
AbedElkader
Caxi
Cash
Masquerade
Darran
Bobbi
Danish-Laziofan
Kurama_SSLazio
Caput Mundi
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 am

Quote :
COPPA ITALIA: LAZIO - BENEVENTO

Led by ex-Biancoceleste Felice Evacuo, Benevento will face Lazio in the Coppa Italia on Saturday, August 23 at the Stadio Olimpico.

The giallorossi from Campania have defeated Treviso in a shoot out, following a 2-2 result at full time.

For Benevento, there will be two former biancocelesti, both from the youth sector: Felice Evacuo, former Frosinone bomber and Stefano Di Fiordo, central defender who was called up to Eriksson's first team at Lazio.

There is also the former Napoli fantasista Imbriani, who is the captain of the team.

where I live in Australia, there are many people from Benevento. Its not a very big game in terms of the season, but winning it is still important.

always love the start of the season.

FORZA LAZIO

Last edited by c. testa on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am

It will be 2 games ?
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Danish-Laziofan

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
It will be 2 games ?

No,1 game
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 pm

No team should be taken lightly and I assume Lazio will go out against Benevento with respect for them but will give it their all and try to win the match and move through to the next round. Hope to see a great Lazio performance!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 am

Will we be with our players who have just left for national duty? More specifically, Lichtsteiner, Radu, Kolarov, Pandev and Carrizo.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Masquerade

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 pm

well this match is one that we HAVE to win. i hope we can do a good coppa. This matches are to try some youngters too (not from the begnning of the match), but no take any risks. i hope we pass it without suffering xD. forza!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Darran wrote:
Will we be with our players who have just left for national duty? More specifically, Lichtsteiner, Radu, Kolarov, Pandev and Carrizo.

They will be back. The NT-games are mid-week, arent they?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

I want to see Delio play Foggia and Zarate behind Makinwa in this game. Rest Goran and give these guys a chance to bag a few goals and gain some confidence.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Caxi wrote:
I want to see Delio play Foggia and Zarate behind Makinwa in this game. Rest Goran and give these guys a chance to bag a few goals and gain some confidence.

Would be a good idea. Pandev knows he is the main attacker anyways. And he has good confidence already...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 pm

My formation for the game would be:

----------------------- Carrizo (I think Muslera should be our Coppa keeper, but not in this game...)

De Silvestri-------- Rozenhal ------ Radu -------- Kolarov

------------------------ Dabo -------------------------
--------------Ledesma
---------------------------------------Matuzalem

----------------- Foggia ----------- Zarate

-------------------------Makinwa

Pandev should and would accept being on the bench for this game...

Everytime I think about a formation I get the chills when I realise we are FUCKED if and when Dabo is injured/suspended...and no "matuzalem can take his position"...he cant...no player in our team can (if not counting Mutarelli...)
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Cash wrote:
My formation for the game would be:

----------------------- Carrizo (I think Muslera should be our Coppa keeper, but not in this game...)

De Silvestri-------- Rozenhal ------ Radu -------- Kolarov

------------------------ Dabo -------------------------
--------------Ledesma
---------------------------------------Matuzalem

----------------- Foggia ----------- Zarate

-------------------------Makinwa

Pandev should and would accept being on the bench for this game...

Everytime I think about a formation I get the chills when I realise we are FUCKED if and when Dabo is injured/suspended...and no "matuzalem can take his position"...he cant...no player in our team can (if not counting Mutarelli...)

I used to have the same fear after we sold mudingayi, but the after liverpool match i was relaxed, Rossi knows what to do in this case, he will play ledesma and matuzalem in a strict defensive role, and meghni plays in front of them, its a good not perfect.

About the tactice i 100% agrree with u, u can check the tactics thread the exact formation as mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:47 pm

If i were Rossi, I would start with

Muslera - Lichtsteiner, Rozenhal, Cribari, Kolarov - Firmani, Dabo, Ledesma - Meghni - Foggia, Makinwa

no need to bring big guns for this, is just a training session...

second half bring in Matuzalem for Meghni, Pandev for Makinwa and Zarate for Foggia
Back to top Go down
tcp_13
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
tcp_13

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Indonesia, Jakarta
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 pm

I really want to see Lazio wins the Coppa...it's been a while, isn't it? Surprised
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

tcp_13 wrote:
I really want to see Lazio wins the Coppa...it's been a while, isn't it? Surprised

Not that long. 2003–04
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 pm

--------------------------------------86 Muslera----------------------------------------

--------(2 Lichtsteiner) (13 Siviglia) (-- Stendardo) (3 Kolarov)-----

-------(7 Belleri) (4 Firmani) (23 Meghni ) (81 Del Nero)---------

---------------------------(26 Makinwa) (20 Kozák)------------------------------

Live on tv?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:32 pm

You should all remember the Coppa game is the last game before Serie A kicks off. If that was not the case I would have been happy using the players who are not starting XI material, but as it is the final prep for Cagliari the Sunday after we should field more or less the best players available. I propose the opposite of what the recent posts have discussed; we should bring in all the big guns there are, apart from Pandev since we know where we have, him but none of Makinwa, Zarate, Mauri, Meghni or Foggia can be sure to be in the line up for the opening game and Benevento wil be a good game for Mister to use for the purpose of finding his XI...
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:34 pm

This game shouldnt be too hard, I hope Foggia and Meghni get to play.

Is De Silvestri ready to play for us now?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 am

Cash wrote:
You should all remember the Coppa game is the last game before Serie A kicks off. If that was not the case I would have been happy using the players who are not starting XI material, but as it is the final prep for Cagliari the Sunday after we should field more or less the best players available. I propose the opposite of what the recent posts have discussed; we should bring in all the big guns there are, apart from Pandev since we know where we have, him but none of Makinwa, Zarate, Mauri, Meghni or Foggia can be sure to be in the line up for the opening game and Benevento wil be a good game for Mister to use for the purpose of finding his XI...

Delio should have decided on his regular forward 3 by now. I assume Goran and Tommaso (when fit) are part of the starting XI. Delio should also know his third man by now too. Therefore he should leave out Pandev and whoever the third man is and then let 3 other guys fight for Tommaso's slot.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 am

LofL wrote:
This game shouldnt be too hard, I hope Foggia and Meghni get to play.

Is De Silvestri ready to play for us now?

Yes De Silvestri is back with the team.
Back to top Go down
tcp_13
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
tcp_13

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Indonesia, Jakarta
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 am

LofL wrote:
tcp_13 wrote:

Not that long. 2003–04

well, that's long for me...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Caxi wrote:
Delio should have decided on his regular forward 3 by now. I assume Goran and Tommaso (when fit) are part of the starting XI. Delio should also know his third man by now too. Therefore he should leave out Pandev and whoever the third man is and then let 3 other guys fight for Tommaso's slot.

That was exactly my point. I wonder how good Zarate would work as the prima punta. Foggia and Pandev behind him would be interesting as long as Rocchi is absent, or do you think Mister still considers Mauri as a starter? I think the Benevento game will reveal what he has planned...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Best 3 for me is Zarate, Pandev and Foggia. The only question is positions. My preference is Foggia behind Pandev and Zarate but I think I may be the only on this forum who thinks Pandev and Foggia behind Zarate can work too.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Caxi wrote:
Best 3 for me is Zarate, Pandev and Foggia. The only question is positions. My preference is Foggia behind Pandev and Zarate but I think I may be the only on this forum who thinks Pandev and Foggia behind Zarate can work too.

That was my suggestion in the post before yours, so i guess that makes us two then ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:40 pm

live on tv? i hope see at least see one game before seson No
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Cash wrote:
Caxi wrote:

That was my suggestion in the post before yours, so i guess that makes us two then ;-)

I couldn't tell from your post if you thought that would work or not and yes, I think it's just us two scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08   Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia: LAZIO-BENEVENTO, Saturday, 23-8-08
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next