Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

België/Belgique - Jupiler League

Go down 
+11
Boksic
drake1900
MCMLXXXII
Sile
Bridge-Bhoy
Cash
Caxi
Bobbi
Laziale``
pazke
Belgio
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

België/Belgique - Jupiler League Empty
PostSubject: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:23 am

The official topic dedicated to the Jupiler League.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:14 am

België/Belgique - Jupiler League KSC-Lokeren
cheers even if we had a sh*t season
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:14 am

Kings of the draw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:29 am

Belgio wrote:
Kings of the draw Very Happy
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 793867
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 662626

let's hope Lierse will make it next year, otherwise it will be lonely here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Champions STANDARD have decided to stop working with coach Michel Preud'homme.
P'homme asked a 2 year extension, but the club would only agree a 1 year deal.

Preud'homme will talk tomorrow with AA Gent No
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm

België/Belgique - Jupiler League 2296540167
it's official
Preud'homme leaves Standard and will sign a 3 year contract at AA Gent Suspect
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 pm

update : JL is 4 games on the way and the suprice package is Excelsior Mouscron, with 12 out of 12 points, and a well deserved homewin against AAGent 4-2.

The Big 3 are behind, only Club Brugge drew 1-1 at home against minnows Dender, Standard won 2-0 against Kortrijk en Anderlecht won a difficult game 1-2 in Mons.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm

F**K Club Brugge I lost money because of them!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Laziale`` wrote:
F**K Club Brugge I lost money because of them!!!

Haha Very Happy

I used to follow the Belgian league a few seasons ago when they showed some highlights here in NZ and I like Club Brugge, they had a good team with Mendoza, Stoica and so on. I also liked Standard de Liege because of all the youngsters they had like Bangoura. Don't follow it these days though but its a shock to hear that Preud'homme has left champions Standard considering how well he did there. Who is in line to replace him now?

Hope both Lokeren and Lierse do well this season! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Laszlo Boloni took over, did he not?

Standard and Brugge I like.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Caxi wrote:
Laszlo Boloni took over, did he not?

Standard and Brugge I like.

Thanks for that.... hes a good coach and has done well at other clubs.

And seems as though we like the same clubs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 am

yesterday goalkeeper Proto scored the 2-2 in ET with a nice header affraid

GBA v Gent
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:08 am

Bobbi wrote:
Hope both Lokeren and Lierse do well this season! Very Happy
2 x cheers tonight

Lierse won in de 2nd division 3-0 against 1st placed Sint Truiden, Lierse are now 2nd at -7 from Sint Truiden

And in 1st Div : Lokeren got the upset of the weekend, leading 0-2 in Anderlecht at HT, 2 goals of Belgiums new topscorer Maazou (8 goals), and after the break 0-3 affraid ... but Anderlecht came back ... 1-3 ... 2-3 ... but we could hold this till the end ... FT 2-3. Twisted Evil

België/Belgique - Jupiler League 11d

Anderlecht's first home defeat in 13 months, and a Lokeren victory in Anderlecht in the League after 18 years.
(we already won there for the Cup some years ago ... a spectacular 3-4 after losing 3-0) België/Belgique - Jupiler League 814638
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 am

Well done to Lokeren and Lierse for getting good results.... I am sure you are happy with the result Pazke België/Belgique - Jupiler League 814638 as is Pieter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 am

Ex-Belgian international and also ex-Udinese defender, Régis Genaux has died tonight from a heart attack, at the age of 35 !
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 966725419
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Large_531462
R I P

Last edited by pazke on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:36 am

pazke wrote:
Ex-Belgian international and also ex-Udinese defender, Régis Genaux has died tonight from a heart attack, at the age of 35 !
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 966725419
R I P

Not because it makes his death less tragic, but did it happen while in play or totally outside the football arena...?
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:39 am

no has retired from football, but at 35 through a heartattack .... ? strange
he was youthcoach at Verviers now
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:20 am

pazke wrote:
no has retired from football, but at 35 through a heartattack .... ? strange
he was youthcoach at Verviers now

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know if it was another of those football-related fatal heart problems...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 am

R.I.P. Genaux
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 am

After the Lazio - Inter defeat, my local team Lokeren made my weekend rather OK cheers

We've beaten Club Brugge with a dry 2-0, giving the 1st place spot to Anderlecht.
So Lokeren got now 7 out of 9 against Anderlecht (2-3), Standard (1-1) and Club Brugge (2-0) in a save 6th spot.

We've got the League's topscorer, Maazou with 11 goals
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 66114_moussa_maazou

and the best defence overall, with only 11 goals conceded ... looks like a great Xmas for us santa
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Yes Lokeren is doing great. Also my team Lierse is on their way back to first division, I'm sure we're going to make it!!! Dajeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Belgio wrote:
Yes Lokeren is doing great. Also my team Lierse is on their way back to first division, I'm sure we're going to make it!!! Dajeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hmmm... I hope for the play-offs/downs with Lierse + KVMechelen + G Beerschot + Antwerp ... affraid all great local derbies cheers
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 pm

pazke wrote:
Belgio wrote:
hmmm... I hope for the play-offs/downs with Lierse + KVMechelen + G Beerschot + Antwerp ... affraid all great local derbies cheers

Would be quite crazy... I just want to be the champions, that's enough for me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:14 pm

The Belgian League finished yesterday in a ... ehhhh... Belgian way.

You have to know that the Belgian League is the only league in the world, where goal difference doesn't counts. They look first at the total points and then total of games won.
And this year the title was very very important, because it gave you the Golden Ticket for a direct Champions League spot.

Two weekends ago, both Anderlecht and Standard where tied in points and games won.

So the last game would decide who would be champion, Anderlecht travelled to RC Genk (with their mind already on the Cup Final, which they won Saturday 0-2 against KVMechelen) and Standard travelled to AA Gent, at that moment on a 3rd place, Club Brugge was 4th.

So Anderlecht had a easy game, winning 0-2 in RC Genk, while Standard had a tuff battle against AA Gent. Before the break Standard took the lead with a penalty from Witsel (Lotito sign him asap, what a player), so both teams were tied again ... till the 90th minute AA Gent got a penalty, if Bryan Ruiz (CostaRican international and one of the best playmakers in Belgium) scored the penalty, it would hand over the title to Anderlecht and not Standard. Ruiz shoots, and goalie Bolat saves the penalty.
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Media_xl_915746

Anderlecht thought they did it, their fans went mental till 30 sec later they discovered the penalty was saved and not scored.
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Media_l_915772
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Media_xl_915769
No Sir, it stayed 0-1 Very Happy

So the games ended, both winning and the Belgian rules says 'when 2 teams are tied in points and won games, then 2 play-off games will decide the championship', last time this happend was in 1986, Anderlecht v Club Brugge (1-1 and 2-2 Anderlecht then Champions by the away-goals rule)

So last Thursday Anderlecht played at home to Standard, HT 0-0, then 1-0 by Legaer and a bit later the deserved 1-1 by Mbokani AKA The Joker (Lotito sign him asap, what a player),
België/Belgique - Jupiler League 610x
Standard should have won the game at HT, they hit 2 x the post and Anderlecht was nowhere.
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Media_xl_919143

So yesterday was the return, Standard at home defending the 1-1 score (the away goal rules counts) with their fanatic 30.000 fans in the back. It wasn't a footballgame at all, it was more a crossover of Rugby, Gaelic Football and Ozzy Rules... fouls, elbows everywhere ...
België/Belgique - Jupiler League Media_xl_920351
one player could have easily got 3 red cards in 1 game, he only had yellow.
The game was decided again by a dubious penalty, Witsel again 1-0.

Standard win the Championship back to back and go straight to the CL Groups,
while Anderlecht will have to survive 2 play-off rounds till the CL.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Congrat's to Standard on the league and Champions League entry. They deserved Champions League footy last year having outplayed Liverpool for much of the tie.

Although for the sake of Belgian football i would have liked to have seen Anderlecht win it, because Standard would be in a stronger position to get through the CL Qualifier's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: België/Belgique - Jupiler League   België/Belgique - Jupiler League Empty

Back to top Go down

België/Belgique - Jupiler League
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: