Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09

Go down 
+50
Bobbi
Boksic
Henrik
Kris
Secret_Samadhi
Terzino
beaknose
Nesta
Sgt. Pepper
Gizas
Super Ram
Nesta_Jr
venehenry
Magnoem
Mark
ledesma
DaKiller
Trequartista
conceicao14
David
viper
Galles.
Alvares
scudetto99/00
frederick
Broencoceleste
valdanito_10
zrc
Rizmo
The Big Payback
Namortsac
Max_Cady
Ermetico
Dejan
Caput Mundi
Caxi
LazialeMalta
Cash
Forza Lazio
Sile
Uragano
Roman_Eagle
danielganx
pazke
LaziOttimo
Kurama_SSLazio
Biancocelesti
AbedElkader
LazioS70
hamidsinisa
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nesta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 57
Country and city : Jordan-Amman
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

No No Crying or Very sad No No
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

I dont get it, sometimes i think ledesma is irreplaceable at the team, then after i see him from a game like this, awful passing, totally lost, i go for replacing him.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Today we created chances but still.....maybe its the faith.....maybe Lotito really realizes NOW that its time to bring a new coach...
Muslera OK
Pandev OK
Meghni OK
Zarate OK

Non Mollare Mai!!!!!!
Forza Lazio!!!!!
Back to top Go down
beaknose
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 2
Country and city : italy viterbo
Laziale since : 1974
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 am

we must be the only team in the history of the game where every player has a 'free' role, i mean no one clearly has a defined role, and its like a team of roving players without a formation or any sort of game plan just relying on flukey luck, sometimes we can pull off miracles in these circumstances through pure skill of pandev, zarate and today meghni, ie the first half, the forwards were winning some chances mainly with Meghni's skillful flicks and passes but without clinical finishing, but without any sort of game plan, teams can easily break us down even with just basic football 101 and well we can all see the result No

rossi = jocolor
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997

Forza Lazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
Today was bad luck too?
Yeh, we were extremely unlucky: Pato missed one on one with GK twice, Kaka hit the post. So we were very unlucky. Because if luck was on our side, we would've beaten Milan 10-0, because we got such an amazing coach like Delio Rossi. He just was a bit moody today, that's why we lost. Otherwise Delio Rossi and his Lazio defence are 100000000 times better than Ancelotti and Milan defence. You know that...

Forza Lazio wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
You guys know what will be very funny now ? To have some fellows that will say "we have bad luck" or "if we have score that half of chance that we had all match..we could have got a chance" or "Delio Rossi qualified us in CL ..we were just unlucky now" =))))

Anyway..it`s a decent result considering that we lost JUST with 0-3. This is a good result for a team trained by Delio Rossi.
Hahahaah...so true, so true, and so sad as well that it makes you cry...mamma mia, Lazio, what's happening to you...what is that motherfucker Rossi doing to you...
You know guys, I think Rossi is a romanista...no,seriously, this is very possible.

Wow, such amusement. I guess you are happy now? scratch

I pity you...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 am

In recent weeks, it's been Magnoem's, Sgt. Peppers', Sile's and Matrim's post that have kept me partaking in this forum.

Other posters and posts have been good too but the pessimism and cynicism is sickening at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Terzino
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Terzino

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Canada, St-Léonard/Italia, San Bartolomeo In Galdo
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 am

Caxi wrote:
Other posters and posts have been good too but the pessimism and cynicism is sickening at this moment in time.

Agreed 100%
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 am

i think that today Pandev was our worst player......What happened to him? I'm so sick and tired of rossi and his power of doing nothing to change things around that I woon't comment on him. His results speak for him self, no win against big clubs, no motivation skills, no second plan, god damnim how sick I am of him. It remindes me of Zacheronni era all over...... No Suspect No No No No
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:04 am

Caxi wrote:
In recent weeks, it's been Magnoem's, Sgt. Peppers', Sile's and Matrim's post that have kept me partaking in this forum.

Welcome to the reallity my friend. I see no light out of this. Sadly. No
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:06 am

wfffff.... what a week.. 3 lost and 10 conceded...

but serie A is still far from over and we are not in a relegation zone and we can even still occupy europe place from the coppa (and from the league also)

all I wanna say is... be strong guys.. it ain't over until its over...
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
wfffff.... what a week.. 3 lost and 10 conceded...

but serie A is still far from over and we are not in a relegation zone and we can even still occupy europe place from the coppa (and from the league also)

all I wanna say is... be strong guys.. it ain't over until its over...
There is always serie b... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:10 am

Not funny anyway

Forza Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:10 am

I'm so fkn sick and tired of everyone's Rossi bashing crusade.

What on earth do you expect him to do with realisticly (other than a couple notables) a second tier squad?

If you want to be taken seriously, i'd like all those Rossi bashers to write a critique on his coaching philosophies & strategies, Send it to El Presidente, and i'm sure that when he reads it he will be so impressed that he will sack Delio immediatley on the back of your riveting suggestions and hire you in an instant.

Everyone likes to dish the manager, he'll always be a scapegoat at any level in any club. But it baffles me what peoples expectations are?

So unless you can do better (without hiding behind your PC in the comfort and safety of your home or workplace).

SHUT YOUR MOUTH & CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION IN A PRO-ACTIVE MANNER!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

For me now it's Coppa and Derby...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 am

Well... itīs more than ok to criticize whoever needs to be criticized.

Rossi, Lotito, any player or even the fans. Without criticism I believe there is also no quality forum. In these times, there is certainly a lot to criticise. I understand the anger that any laziale feel in this moment of time and I notice there is an overwhelming need to express that anger...

I would just like members to back their opinions with well founded arguments, so that we can actually have some decent discussions. Thatīs the point of the forum, rather than just writing a silly oneliner doing nothing but revealing the poster as a clueless hypocrite
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 am

cant say im surprised.I never expect us to beat Milan, hope we react soon. Awful 2nd half, no reaction, we are frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:18 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
Well... itīs more than ok to criticize whoever needs to be criticized.

Rossi, Lotito, any player or even the fans. Without criticism I believe there is also no quality forum. In these times, there is certainly a lot to criticise. I understand the anger that any laziale feel in this moment of time and I notice there is an overwhelming need to express that anger...

I would just like members to back their opinions with well founded arguments, so that we can actually have some decent discussions. Thatīs the point of the forum, rather than just writing a silly oneliner doing nothing but revealing the poster as a clueless hypocrite

Thats it.
I leave this forum.
U cant critise anyone, and staff can call you hypocrite?
Farewell and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:19 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:

Well Founded? Hows this for well founded?

We have a second rate squad & Milan have World Class quality all over the park. I love my team, and want them to fear nobody. But in todays "real" world. It was never really a chance that we would beat Milan. So to slag the coach off and question his strategy is a ridiculous statement made by people with ridiculous expectations who continually post ridiculously childish and impatient comments.

My last post suggested an option for these people to vent their idea's and suggestions, but i guarantee none of them do it. Why? because they are grossly ill informed on what a good job Delio has done with half a canvas and a ratty old brush.
Back to top Go down
beaknose
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 2
Country and city : italy viterbo
Laziale since : 1974
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 am

we have a team of quality players, ok minus the cb's and inzaghino, brocchi etc but no one knows what they are doing, thats why they trip over each others feet No

i couldnt even tell if we played a 4-3-1-2 or what today, one minute pandev was in attack on the left next minute the right then rozenthal was in attack, zarate was in defence, if i saw him in our goal with gloves suddenly it wouldnt shock me, but if that was our supposed formation you could tell we were suffering because milan played wide, and no one was marking becks the whole game, surely after 15 mins of him spraying around lethal passes, someone would have thought to mark him or at least try to cover the left flank Sleep scratch
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:29 am

Caxi wrote:
First things first, Rossi's starting line-up was ery questionable. Playing Brocchi and Meghni who are not fully fit and had to be substituted later seemed strange considering Mauri and Dabo were fit to play and have done so in recent weeks and then there was Matuzalem who is still gaining match fitness.

First half we were good but football is all about creating chances and taking them and unfortunately for us, Milan buried one just before the break which was a hammerblow for the team.

They then nicked one in the second half and any confidence or belief we had was gone. Milan are on good form and they were brimming with confidence and belief and could control the game with their quality midfield keeping possession and limiting our opportunities.

We fought and we fought but in the end it was in vain.

Muslera was commanding and aware all night and didn't deserve to see the ball fly past him on three occasions. A very solid performance from him. Meghni gave his all and played well despite carrying an injury.

Outclassed and outpowered essentially. All we need is a win to get the confidence and belief back. It's tough times but we gave it our best shot and just lost out to the better side on the day.

Summed up pretty well, however I don't think the line-up was a bad choice. In fact Meghni did very well and most of the attacks came through him. I was also quite impressed by Matuzalem, because he was convincing not only in going forward but also put up a good effort in defence. In the first half some of the link-up play from midfield to attack was excellent today.

I'm looking forward to see Matuzalem play more and Meghni is on a such good form it's very hard for Mauri to replace him, even after that game against Torino.

The defence also did a decent job in the first half but the finishing from the strikers was disappointing. I think it's time for Zarate to rest a little. Rocchi looked back to near his best lately, we need him badly to put the finishing touch.

Sgt. Pepper wrote:

I agree Magnoem... Such remarks are doing nothing but ruining the forum. But there isnīt much I can do about it, since the above comment from "Forza Lazio" (seems strange to choose such a nick, considering his posts) is pretty much the same as every second post in the forum these days...

In any case... I think we played a decent first half. Lots of pressure on the ball, fast counters and it seemed as if our midfield worked a lot better than in recent matches. Unfortunately our attackers are not taking their chances at the moment, not to mention that Pandev seems completely out of form...

In the second half, I wonder if we even touched the ball ??? Basically we were just run over by a great Milan side simply outplaying us. We were lucky to get away with 0-3 as the scoreline could easily have been doubled up. I think we were eager to proove our worth tonight, but at the first sign of problems we just fell apart and let Milan play their game without any pressure and they are way too good to be allowed to do that.

Well... not much to say that has not been said already in recent week. There is no defence and we tend to fall completely apart. I guess thatīs what you call crisis...

I'd say there was a defence in the first half today, at least comparing to the previous two matches. Milan only had a decent chance with Jankulovski and their goal was dubious.

But one set-piece after the break and it collapses again, I can't understand what happened. After that it was all too easy for Milan, it's hardly possible to contain such team when you are throwing players forward.

Somehow we need to work out to avoid such stupid errors. In a cruel world of Serie A you can be putting up a good performance but one lapse and all good work is undone. There seems to be some mental problems that must be rectified.

If it takes changing the manager then I'm all for it but it's hard to say. Maybe we just need a couple of wins to get back some confidence.
Not that it's likely since there should be more protests from the fans and our next game is in Florence... This is some deep cr*p we are in No
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza Lazio

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:36 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
Magnoem wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
NO COMBINATIONS! NO TACTICS! NO WILL! NOTHING! ROSSI U R A F*CKIN' MORON!

I guess you've made this comment to use for every time we lose?

It feels bad as it is but reading such 'analysis' makes it even worse.

I agree Magnoem... Such remarks are doing nothing but ruining the forum. But there isnīt much I can do about it, since the above comment from "Forza Lazio" (seems strange to choose such a nick, considering his posts) is pretty much the same as every second post in the forum these days...

In any case... I think we played a decent first half. Lots of pressure on the ball, fast counters and it seemed as if our midfield worked a lot better than in recent matches. Unfortunately our attackers are not taking their chances at the moment, not to mention that Pandev seems completely out of form...

In the second half, I wonder if we even touched the ball ??? Basically we were just run over by a great Milan side simply outplaying us. We were lucky to get away with 0-3 as the scoreline could easily have been doubled up. I think we were eager to proove our worth tonight, but at the first sign of problems we just fell apart and let Milan play their game without any pressure and they are way too good to be allowed to do that.

Well... not much to say that has not been said already in recent week. There is no defence and we tend to fall completely apart. I guess thatīs what you call crisis...

I suspect Meghni was tired or injured, otherwise it was a strange decision to take out by far our best player
You just gave a commentary of the match which anyone who understands football could do, proposing nothing. You're like a football commentator.
Whereas I, by just a couple of words, tried to show that I find the reason of such shameful matches in Delio Rossi and that he needs to be sacked. What do you propose? Your posts look so calm and gently written that it makes me even think that you totally give no sh*t about Lazio's performance, or is it OK for you 10 conceded goals in 3 matches? Get a life, will you, or at least stop criticising me, who's trying to get his voice heard like the IRR did at Formello. E basta.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza Lazio

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:40 am

Magnoem wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
Today was bad luck too?
Yeh, we were extremely unlucky: Pato missed one on one with GK twice, Kaka hit the post. So we were very unlucky. Because if luck was on our side, we would've beaten Milan 10-0, because we got such an amazing coach like Delio Rossi. He just was a bit moody today, that's why we lost. Otherwise Delio Rossi and his Lazio defence are 100000000 times better than Ancelotti and Milan defence. You know that...

Forza Lazio wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
You guys know what will be very funny now ? To have some fellows that will say "we have bad luck" or "if we have score that half of chance that we had all match..we could have got a chance" or "Delio Rossi qualified us in CL ..we were just unlucky now" =))))

Anyway..it`s a decent result considering that we lost JUST with 0-3. This is a good result for a team trained by Delio Rossi.
Hahahaah...so true, so true, and so sad as well that it makes you cry...mamma mia, Lazio, what's happening to you...what is that motherfucker Rossi doing to you...
You know guys, I think Rossi is a romanista...no,seriously, this is very possible.

Wow, such amusement. I guess you are happy now? scratch

I pity you...
Pity you that you didn't realise that my first post was a sarcastic one.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza Lazio

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:45 am

I wonder if this Lazio is actually better than the Lazio of 04/05 season. On paper the players are better, but the results are the same.

Ehhh, I wish I was a son of a billionaire so that I could ask my dad to buy Lazio and kick out Lotito and Rossi...a dream which will probably never come true. :)

P.S. It's very funny seeing Magnoem saying such sentences like "I think we played well in the first half" or "Matuzalem and Meghni were playing very well" or "Our defence looked pretty good in the beginning".

I wonder if any single fan of Manchester United wouldn't slag off the players if they even DREW at home against Everton, let alone lose.

I do have a lot of Man Utd friends that seem so angry when United draws away against Aston Villa, for e.g., whereas almost any draw for Lazio is regarded as a very positive thing.

Anyways, said but true that Cragnotti era was and probably will be the only light in the dark pages of recent years. Nothing can be done and nothing WILL be done.

I remember when Ermetico once said to me: "Everything in Lazio is wrong...players, president, coach, everything. Everything must be changed". I disagreed with him that day but now it seems he's right. EVERYTHING must be changed...even the cleaners at Formello :) (just trying to ass some humour to this, sorry if someone didn't like that).
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 am

Kris wrote:
Sgt. Pepper wrote:

Well Founded? Hows this for well founded?

We have a second rate squad & Milan have World Class quality all over the park. I love my team, and want them to fear nobody. But in todays "real" world. It was never really a chance that we would beat Milan. So to slag the coach off and question his strategy is a ridiculous statement made by people with ridiculous expectations who continually post ridiculously childish and impatient comments.

My last post suggested an option for these people to vent their idea's and suggestions, but i guarantee none of them do it. Why? because they are grossly ill informed on what a good job Delio has done with half a canvas and a ratty old brush.

Why do you think our team is second rate? Of course Milan has one of the top sides in the world but that doesn't mean we can't beat them. Actually I believe we have the potential to beat anyone, but the sad thing is we're not doing it because of stupid mistakes.

I agree that we might have too much expectations, but on the other hand people are right to upsed and criticise Delio because the team isn't performing the way it could. I'm sure Delio would say that himself (and maybe he even did if I'm not mistaken).

But getting back to the point, of course criticism should be based on arguments, and whining all the time at Delio just for the sake of it is ridiculous.

We might all love Lazio and we express our passion in any ways we can, BUT it's a forum for DISCUSSION, not for venting your personal anger against Delio Rossi, against Lotito, against Radu, against Manfredini against Mr Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Forza Lazio

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 am

Magnoem wrote:

Why do you think our team is second rate? Of course Milan has one of the top sides in the world but that doesn't mean we can't beat them. Actually I believe we have the potential to beat anyone, but the sad thing is we're not doing it because of stupid mistakes.
That's better...

Magnoem wrote:
I agree that we might have too much expectations, but on the other hand people are right to upsed and criticise Delio because the team isn't performing the way it could.
Eccola! So perhaps Rossi should leave, eh? Because no tactics, no combination, and no motivation is seen in the players,right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next