Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Néstor Fernando Muslera

Go down 
+59
CaptainLazio
LazialeMalta
RKeane10
El Weninho
Ed
frederick
David
Super Ram
Libero
drake1900
Kris
William-85
Ermetico
PlagiaD
Ramone
joeyd816
blue-white
Bridge-Bhoy
phantomm1976
lazio365
Laziale``
tjamenovic
Mr.Andersson
Alvares
Masquerade
Danish-Laziofan
Ivan
Sile
Jofo
LazioS70
Kurama_SSLazio
martinese
drazvan
hamidsinisa
danielganx
Meyo
Giolazio
Gizas
valdanito_10
flurffmeister
Roman_Eagle
Skenderbeu
Boksic
Biancocelesti
Caput Mundi
Goerlandt
LofL
Henrik
pazke
Bobbi
Cash
Broencoceleste
Caxi
Mafalda
Thiago
Trequartista
usampa
AbedElkader
Laziophilic
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 pm

I think too that Muslera does a better job now a days then Carrizo.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:25 pm

This is going to sound incredibly gay but Muslera's physique is absolutely perfect. He has the body to be a top goalkeeper.

Also seems he has the talent too. I'd be tempted to rotate JP and Muslera all season.

If we do fall away from the Europe places, it's time to experiment.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Caxi wrote:
This is going to sound incredibly gay but Muslera's physique is absolutely perfect. He has the body to be a top goalkeeper.

Also seems he has the talent too. I'd be tempted to rotate JP and Muslera all season.

he's too thin I think...and goal.com links us to Kalac.....
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:15 pm

I always feel so insecure when Muslera is in the goal. He hasnt been any worse than Carrizo in the games he has played, but Carrizo is not spreading the same kind of insecurity.

I always think a tean should have an outspoken first goalie, and that the team should stick with him as long as possible. Yes, Carrizo has been far from outstanding, but all in all we must give him time to develop into the team. Such things take time, and with a messed up defensive game like ours it is not easy to be a goalie.

So, Muslera is ok, but i think we should give Carrizo time and space to develop. It is not like Muslera saved us from anything last game, nor has he been outstanding in Coppa...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

I attribute our Milan win in the Coppa to Muslera more than anyone else.

That save from Shevchenko where he didn't go to ground and forced Andrei to either go round him or hope the ball went through Nestor was top drawer. It was at a critical moment in the game and I can tell you now, if it was Carrizo, he would have either brought Sheva down or went to ground way to soon.

I know what you mean though, I look at Nestor and immediately think he's going to mess up but that's psychological. He doesn't have JP's stature or confidence but that doesn't mean he is a weaker goalkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Caxi wrote:

he's too thin I think...and goal.com links us to Kalac.....

to thin? does it really matter? look at Van Der Sar...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am

can you tell me another GK who has the same figure ?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:54 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
can you tell me another GK who has the same figure ?

he's thin because he's naturally thin which makes him quick and agile. Plus, he will bulk up as he gets older.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:07 pm

that is true but still....
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Muslera is full of confidance and will be our goalkeeper this evening..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 am

He was excellent against Milan.

Was vocal, came out and won the ball and more importantly has lost all the fear of last season. Plus he had heart.

Didnt deserve to concede 6 goals this week.

Stick with him for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm

I hope now we all understand it's not our GK's fault for getting so much in the net
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
flurffmeister

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I hope now we all understand it's not our GK's fault for getting so much in the net

if Carrizzo were between the post we wouldve conceeded 5 or 6 yest
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm

flurffmeister wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

if Carrizzo were between the post we wouldve conceeded 5 or 6 yest

yeah right.....
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

as someone said, we changed the gk same result, you guys are making a hero out of muslera when actually milan was gifting him the ball, now suddenly hes dino zoff? come on guys, stop using Carrizo as our scapegoat, every time Muslera steps in a Serie a, hes bound to concede 3 or more.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:10 pm

c. testa wrote:
He was excellent against Milan.

Was vocal, came out and won the ball and more importantly has lost all the fear of last season. Plus he had heart.

Didnt deserve to concede 6 goals this week.

Stick with him for the rest of the season.

What? You mean every time Milan kicked the ball out too far and he came to collect? If you look at the game carefully it was always Milan giving it away easily, not Muslera suddenly knowing what hes doing.

That said, I still think his performance was positive, but benching Carrizo like that who is clearly our best goalkeeper is a joke. So you are telling me that it took Rossi all this time to realize Muslera is better, or is he using him as his scapegoat and its not really working out?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Muslera has looked better in the goal than JP. I can't see how anyone can disagree about that. Forget what we paid and what we waited for Carrizo, I'd rather Nestor at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 am

Caxi wrote:
Muslera has looked better in the goal than JP. I can't see how anyone can disagree about that. Forget what we paid and what we waited for Carrizo, I'd rather Nestor at this moment in time.
That's why some of us blames Carrizo for everything.. We were waiting him too long and some people expected something like God in the goal, however, he is just like other south american gk in their first year in Serie A (Julio Cesar, Doni or Dida). Firslty he needs to settle in Italy and than he'll begin to show his full potential. Perfect example is Muslera. He was horrible last year, but now he improved and looks more confidant. Same can happen with Carrizo too, but we need to support him and not critisize and whistle him. If Muslera improved than I can't see any reason why Carrizo can't. What is more, I think that many people were too harsh towards Carrizo. In many occasions he couldn't doo anything to save us because of defenders foults however he was first to be blamed. What is more, many of us forgot how many times he saved us this year. In this case I want to remind it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJTQvGqjNfM
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 am

the goals we get are mostly because our defenders suck right now and more than 90% of them simply can not be saved by any GK in the world. Just look at the last 3 games. We conceded 10 goals. But how many of them were after our GKs made a mistake?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:54 am

Yes, the defence has to be blamed for the goals, not the keepers for not saving them.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:31 pm

The defence is very poor.. Muslera has from time to time showed that he is a good goalkeeper, but he needs to show respect and communicate with his defenders...

Brocchi at right back tomorrow, that can't be good..
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 am

I am still not convinced if Muslera can become a good GK, I think we need to play Carrizo and hopefully Muslera can be 2nd choice without getting unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Actually Rossi is doing it right at least at the GK level.

Carizzo did not seem very confident, Muslera jumped to take the chance, and from the few games I watched there is a huge difference between last year and this year, the guy has done some good saves...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Today Muslera showed great skills. Impressed me massively with his nice saves and good control. Well done Nestor!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:55 am

sorry for JPC, but at the moment Muslera is showing why he is in goal, game by game his confidence is growing and today he showed he can keep a clean sheet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Néstor Fernando Muslera
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next