Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Néstor Fernando Muslera

Go down 
+59
CaptainLazio
LazialeMalta
RKeane10
El Weninho
Ed
frederick
David
Super Ram
Libero
drake1900
Kris
William-85
Ermetico
PlagiaD
Ramone
joeyd816
blue-white
Bridge-Bhoy
phantomm1976
lazio365
Laziale``
tjamenovic
Mr.Andersson
Alvares
Masquerade
Danish-Laziofan
Ivan
Sile
Jofo
LazioS70
Kurama_SSLazio
martinese
drazvan
hamidsinisa
danielganx
Meyo
Giolazio
Gizas
valdanito_10
flurffmeister
Roman_Eagle
Skenderbeu
Boksic
Biancocelesti
Caput Mundi
Goerlandt
LofL
Henrik
pazke
Bobbi
Cash
Broencoceleste
Caxi
Mafalda
Thiago
Trequartista
usampa
AbedElkader
Laziophilic
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 am

maybe jpc must learn from muslera in the rest of this season , and become a great goalkeeper next season Wink
muslera learned from grandpa ballotta last season , and now we can see the result Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:07 am

i saw highlights of Lazio - Napoli

Muslera saved alot of opportunities.

now he is a confident GK
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Muslera has been called up for his national team to play in Wc2010 qualification rounds
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:40 pm

congrats to musler, just hope jpc doesnt loose his place in arg due to muslera having this hot maoment and being our no 1
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

As it is I want Muslera to be our number 1, cant imagine what he can be in 4 years time!!
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Mafalda

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Muslera is doing well???

Good for Lazio bad for us ... Chile must play with Uruguay scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Respect for you Nestor !!!

If I were in your place today I would have assaulted those cowards of defenders....
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

thanks nestor.... if it wasn't because of you we would be conceded two or three more goals today...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, on the first goal he didnt do a brilliant job. Mainly it was the defenders mistake, but in all honesty that corner was probably the only way Bogdani could have scored and Muslera should have been one step ahead...
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:21 am

Cash wrote:
Well, on the first goal he didnt do a brilliant job. Mainly it was the defenders mistake, but in all honesty that corner was probably the only way Bogdani could have scored and Muslera should have been one step ahead...

Well Cash, I don't think he could have come out for the cross, the defenders and Bogdani were a bit far and crowded together, and as for the head shot, it was in the far corner, I don't think anyone would expect a goalie to save that, I mean some super goalies do, but I never thought for a second that he could have.

Other than that, Muslera showed again and again that he is becoming a very reliable goal keeper, and you know what, I respect the fact that he did not lose his temper or shout at the players, it was a real mature and professional performance by him...
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 am

He is growing in my eyes day by day. Daje Nando!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 am

Meyo wrote:
Other than that, Muslera showed again and again that he is becoming a very reliable goal keeper, and you know what, I respect the fact that he did not lose his temper or shout at the players, it was a real mature and professional performance by him...

Yes , it was , how could you blame him for that goal Cash , it was very difficult to save....
And Muslera , as he is in the moment , could be a great keeper if he had reliable square in front of him...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:05 am

I didnt blame him, I wrote that the defenders should have done better, but also that Muslera could have read where he would head the ball. Anyway, I agree with you all that he is getting better and better each game and that he is maturing. In some years he might become a super goalie, but he has a long way to go in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 am

Muslera can grow all he wants but despite his performance we still get 3 in the back, I thought it was super clear it was not the gk´s fault, but we had a perfectly working no 1 on the bench who does not deserve to be relegated to the bench because of someone else´s poor performance.

but hats off to Muslera, hes turing to be a decent gk, but he has a lot to prove as a gk, things Carrizo has proven a million times before.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:20 am

Muslera should remain and stay our number 1. With a decent defence in front, he could play for Lazio for at least 10 years.

After his Milan disaster he sat on the bench and learnt from Ballotta. He didn't say anything, just worked to improve.

When JP came he accepted his place on the bench and continued to work, when his chance came, he took it and has been good in every single game.

but Carrizo hasn't stayed quiet, him, his agent, Maradona, there has always been talk of him leaving, him not being happy to sit on the bench.

I still think Carrizo will go on and be a top class keeper, but Muslera has the right attitude and has impressed. There's no way they'll both stay but when it comes down to it, Muslera is our man.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:30 am

Well done Nestor!

Even though the team played bad today, he, along with Foggia, had a very respectable match. He is improving week in week out and that is great to see. His confidence and ability has increased since last season and he has shown it this season when given a chance - and he has not disappointed. Watching and learning from Ballotta last season has surely helped him. I love the guy and his attitude, he is committed and composed. Big thumbs up for Nando!

FORZA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:57 pm

He did not do much...when a team loses at home 0-3, the GK cant have a good game...
This is what makes the difference between a good GK and a great one...
Peruzzi would have make the difference with 1-2 saves and give confidence to the defence...
Muslera is just doing his job ok...
WE NEED CARIZZO!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 am

drazvan wrote:
He did not do much...when a team loses at home 0-3, the GK cant have a good game...
This is what makes the difference between a good GK and a great one...
Peruzzi would have make the difference with 1-2 saves and give confidence to the defence...
Muslera is just doing his job ok...
WE NEED CARIZZO!

mate, these were unsaveable goals..... not even Cheh or Buffon or any other keep could save any of the 3 goals we got
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 am

Muslera has a back injury so Carrizo will start in Catania.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 am

get well soon nando ! maybe it's the time for jpc to prove himself
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 am

he made 2 briliant saves in the last 2 match !
FORZA MUSLERA!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 am

I love this guy. Never complained. Stepped up and performed BIG. Well done Nestor. You deserve #1 spot at Lazio!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

I love him! I kept faith in him when he can and got 5 goals from Milan and now I'm really happy that I did so. A great keeper with a lot of potential. Muslera is a rising star!

FORZA MUSLERA!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

More than anything, he has shown great profesionalism. He came back from a disastrous start and showed pure class when he took the chance. He stepped up like a champion, and despite my opinion that he is not as good as some others in here think, I love his passion and his serious approach...

Well Done si far Nando!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 am

danielganx wrote:
he made 2 briliant saves in the last 2 match !
FORZA MUSLERA!! cheers

and also in the match against juve , when he denied trezeguet's header cheers
good job nando Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Néstor Fernando Muslera   Néstor Fernando Muslera - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Néstor Fernando Muslera
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next