Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th

Go down 
+59
laziogirl
bermudalazio
Nesta_Jr
Torsty
Pax
Sgt. Pepper
flurffmeister
gaba
valdanito_10
Thiago
LazioCheers43
WBA
rockybalboa83
Ramone
Ed
Dejan
martinese
HITMAN
lazio365
LazialeMalta
hamidsinisa
usampa
Boksic
SARTORIS
Secret_Samadhi
lazialejakarta
Giolazio
Broencoceleste
Gianni Calcio
phantomm1976
[762]MaDFroG
Uragano
Skenderbeu
Caput Mundi
Rizmo
english eagle
anti-roma
BigMamaEagle
Forza_Lazio4eva
Belgio
vent
Alvares
Biancocelesti
LaziOttimo
Forza Lazio
LazioS70
Kurama_SSLazio
Caxi
danielganx
Bobbi
Roman_Eagle
Jofo
pazke
Cash
glux
viper
Sile
psyko
Ermetico
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Hole highlights, sorry Ali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

WOW what a emotions. That what Lazio is all about.

FORZA LAZIO I can't think at the moment. WHAT A DAY. WE MADE HISTORY GUYS.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Jofo wrote:
WOW what a emotions. That what Lazio is all about.

FORZA LAZIO I can't think at the moment. WHAT A DAY. WE MADE HISTORY GUYS.

This is why I my heart bleeds lazio...why i travelled all the way from Australia to see my boys...

Brilliant performance..

Kolarov has to get goal of the season...mark it down already...

I would like to highlight the need for a strong central defender...Siviglia cannot be in the team anymore...Decisions will come late in the season...

With still weeks left to play lets get back into europe! Palermo...Cagliari....these teams dont deserve to be above our Lazio..

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 pm

I made so many mistakes and sorry for my English. My hands type faster then my thought.

Agree about our defense. We can see our reality in this match. We need a solid D. Both Merda goals was our D mistake and sometimes our set piecing was ridiculous.,
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Incredibile ragazzi!!!!! I'm going to partyyyyyyyyyyy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WBA
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
WBA

Number of posts : 175
Country and city : Westfalia
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Exciting match... I feel 5 years older now Wink
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

haha look at Rossi run ! ROFL!

to the game..nice start we had some luck..than as usual bad defending. Baptista was a little too much for Lichti. Ledesma and Matu were lost, Pandev was loosing every ball. Bad subs by Rossi. Good game by Muslera. Made some good saves. 1 2 3 4ZA LAZIO :)
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
usampa

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Lotito runs down to "CN" like he did in the 3-2 derby.. cheers

I can't stop smiling! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ramone

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Now everybody can forgive Rossi! tongue
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I don't know, but a derby win means a hell a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
anti-roma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
anti-roma

Number of posts : 43
Country and city : Turkey-Istanbul
Laziale since : 2006
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow, finally we win after 3 matches and scored 4 goals. I am so happy. I guess this is a match that we will tell our children after years. Very Happy

As to match, I am glad to see heart on field, glad to see Pndev scored at last, glad to see excellent goals, glad to see all Laziales faces are smiling after a long time.

Still, I am not sure how much this result will effect our position in league. OK, we won derby,which is super thing but to be honest, our defence still is not enough for the rest matches. We will face with Inter, Juventus and teams in relagation zone. Seems that hard fixture is wating us though. I still think that we cant get the uefa spot from league, only hope is coppa. I hope I am wrong but not easy compete next teams we will face. I just hope that this derby will give confidence and ambition to our players and spirit we need. Because, when I look the past for this season, this team usually did play under its capacity.

Whatever, I dont want to repeat our problems after this unforgetable victory Very Happy . Just I want to enjoy that. I am very proud and it is hard to write here my emotion. Only thing I can say.

Forza Lazio
Merda roma
A Rome C'e Solo la Lazio
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Ramonelaziali wrote:
Now everybody can forgive Rossi! tongue

NO! If we weren't with him we could have been in the fight for the 4-th spot ...
Yes, he won the derby but he can't do anything else for Lazio. The season isn't made of 2 games against Roma. They are really important for us the fans but I can't say I like Rossi even after a game like this. I love the players but not the coach ...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 pm

When Kolarov was running down the field I was shouting 'Pass it! Pass it! What are you doing! Right, pass it now! No now!' and then 'Gooooooooooooooooool'
Couldn't believe it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Giolazio wrote:
When Kolarov was running down the field I was shouting 'Pass it! Pass it! What are you doing! Right, pass it now! No now!' and then 'Gooooooooooooooooool'

exactly the same here...and when he shot I was about to curse him.....but his right foot obviously is not only for going up the stairs :)

P.S. Delio has a nice pair of Pumas :)
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dejan

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 3230_3884_img_819964
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:38 pm

This was pure magic and it isnt because i support Lazio. It was a great match, a true derby..one of the most beautifull and intense matches that i saw lately. I`ll remember this game forever. All atmosphere was superb..a true definition of the "derby" word. If someone wants to know what a football derby means, they should watch Lazio - Roma 4-2 (i would have said this even if Roma would have won).

I can say that, for me, this was the best day this year. Foggia is unreal..what soul this guy has.

Yeah this win doesent mean much for us in the table (in fact i said this some days ago) but the match, the atmosphere (starting with the players gathering and holding each other at the start of the game) .. the goals..the passion and, of course, the crowd.

The end was superb .. the players and the fans singing Vola Lazio Vola. I cried then ... of happiness. This is Lazio..can drive you mad but can also offer this kind of moments.

As for Delio Rossi..he must go. Some players (like Ledesma) prooves from time to time that they CAN be football players. Why are they so different for months sometimes ? It`s Delio`s fault and prolly Lotito`s.

GRAZIE LAZIO ...
Back to top Go down
LazioCheers43
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 am

FORZA LAZIO! GREAT DERBY AND GREAT WIN!! SO HAPPY TO SEE MEXES GET A RED CARD Very Happy !! ROMA MERDA!........I wish i could have been there.... Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 814638
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Thiago

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 am

Ok, Mr. Spalletti. You ask, we do it. cheers

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 3230_3903_spalletti4
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:51 am

Hahahahahaha picture of the century :)))
Back to top Go down
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member
BigMamaEagle

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 am

That one was for Alija.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 am

Yeah, for Alija, Gabbo and all the earthquake victims. They should all of been here to witness and enjoy that for themselves. Never forgooten, always remembered.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am

if i am not wrong, there was a banner dedicated to alija in the crowd
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:57 am

Giolazio wrote:

i was thinking the same thing with you gio Very Happy i was really mad and thinking " what the hell is he doing! " . after he passed motta and then riise , i was still unsure with his right foot , we all are now that kolarov is lef footed player , but when he shoot the ball and then 'GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unbelievable !!! amazaing !!!! i was so happy !!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next