Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th

Go down 
+59
laziogirl
bermudalazio
Nesta_Jr
Torsty
Pax
Sgt. Pepper
flurffmeister
gaba
valdanito_10
Thiago
LazioCheers43
WBA
rockybalboa83
Ramone
Ed
Dejan
martinese
HITMAN
lazio365
LazialeMalta
hamidsinisa
usampa
Boksic
SARTORIS
Secret_Samadhi
lazialejakarta
Giolazio
Broencoceleste
Gianni Calcio
phantomm1976
[762]MaDFroG
Uragano
Skenderbeu
Caput Mundi
Rizmo
english eagle
anti-roma
BigMamaEagle
Forza_Lazio4eva
Belgio
vent
Alvares
Biancocelesti
LaziOttimo
Forza Lazio
LazioS70
Kurama_SSLazio
Caxi
danielganx
Bobbi
Roman_Eagle
Jofo
pazke
Cash
glux
viper
Sile
psyko
Ermetico
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
laziogirl

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm looking at these goals in the office, now I can work rest of the day with a big smile on my face :-)

BELLA!

Ermetico wrote:
Silence please...
The Olimpico Talk!

Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Corre Forest, sotto la Curva Nord!!!!!...hahaha

priceless..I am truly blessed to have seen this magic live at olimpico...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Still waiting for a derby story with pics and videos. Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 793867

Only Paz was buddy enough to post it.

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 2483
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm

actually what litch did was a very experienced old move. Panucci had the yellow so litch took advantage of that and got him sent off, superb move right there.

Im proud of the heart they showed. I feel bad for zarate, the kid didnt deserve to go out, just look at the expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 am

On the Goal.com Serie A team of the week both Kolarov and Lichtsteiner made it in, and both Zarate and Pandev got honourable mentions! FORZA! Very Happy

What a brilliant derby it was. At least for Lazio! Very Happy

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
RIOMAMERDA!!!!!

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 233637
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Great video, Paolo!

Really nice, actually to hear only the Curva Nord!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Fantastic, fantastic like Forest "Lichy" Gump.

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 897303
Back to top Go down
Centurion
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 4
Country and city : Denmark, Copenhagen
Laziale since : 1983
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 pm

What a joy.

you can watch the goals again and again and again
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 am

Lichsteiner?
small, fragile, delicate swiss guy!!

I like this player behaviour..

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 Derbyaprile2009paololic
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

Love the guy!!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 am

Forest Gump. I see him as a laziale, he is our, easy like a cake.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 am

If we consider his soul, yes. If we consider he`s talent, no. But in this life souls matters..right ? Wink
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

I also love this guy.
HeŽs the best transfer that Lotito was taking. When IŽm right, then Lichtsteiner was about 2,5 million. ItŽs very cheap for a player like him. He is always showing great spirit on the pitch - heŽs a decent right back!
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Saturday 11'th 04.30
I jump into my car and drive an hour to get to the airport in Frankfurt. It's just me, my little bag containing a Lazio scarf and some clean underwear =)
I am the last one to board the plane. As I walk in to the aircraft..with my scarf as visible as possible, I get a couple of smiles and nods from italians on the flight. I show them the 3 finger sign and find my seat.

08.00 - 12-00
Termini station..back in Roma..aaaahhh, wonderful. I walk over to my hotel, but my room is not ready yet, so I go back to termini to get some postcards. There I run into Pontus who is standing around and waiting for the rest of his company to arrive. We have a quick chat, then I continue. I walk down via Nazionale, a delivery guy steps out of his car..he is wearing a Lazio shirt and it all hits me..damn, this is it..it's derby day!! I walk all the way down to Piazza Venezia, then i turn right on via Del Corso and walk all the way up to Piazza Del Popolo. Rome is awake now and I am listening to it. I have a quick lunch and then I am off to Olimpico to pick up my ticket. Since I am approaching Olimpico from Piazza Mancini, I am surrounded by romanisti..I think to my self.." How can so many people, be so wrong? How did they manage to fool all of these people into thinking that Roma is the team of the city?!?! How can something that came 30 years later be considered as the older brother?!? Are these people all brainwashed? " It's around noon and I have my ticket..Tribuna Tevere, just like in November. I decide to go back to my hotel and drop my things off.

14.00-19.00
I do not want to stand in a tram with a bunch of smelly romanisti..so I catch a cab back to Olimpico..
Walking up the stairs to Olimpico is always a magical feeling..to hear Curva Nord louder and louder. As you probably already figured out, I was attending this game alone. Well..how alone can you get in a tribuna full of Laziale? The silent minute was very powerfull..all those people and then silence. Then after only 3 minutes Olimpico had exploaded twice..totally crazy..we were all in chock. Now I could continue talking about the game and celebrations, but those things, as you all know, can not be explained in words.
Anyway..a very happy Laziale walked out from Olimpico, with many new friends he had just met. As soon as I stepped out through the gates I saw a whole bunch of people running towards me..I had no idea what was going on, but I know since before that when a crowd runs, you run with them =) I heard later that it was the carabinieri who had rushed the fans to separate them from eachother. As I was crossing the bridge headed for the tram, a young man walks up to me and asks me if I know how to get to termini..of course I say, just follow me. His name was Boris, a bulgarian Laziale in Rome for the first time, attending his first Lazio game ever. We decide to get a pizza and a couple of drinks, then at around 19.00 I went to the trainstation to meet up with my friends coming from Firenze.
The rest of the night was crazy, but that is a totally different story =)

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 20090411
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Glux.
I take for granted that you wanna be alone in the stadium.
The LF group is just behind you on the top of Distinti Ovest and is important that each of us are PRESENTE!
Great pics great story.

A Lazio feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm

The after match Formello Party!
More then 2.000 at Formello yesterday to enjoy the the Team!

Pics By corriere dello sport and Piazza della Liberta'.

PARTY
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Ermetico wrote:
The after match Formello Party!
More then 2.000 at Formello yesterday to enjoy the the Team!

Pics By corriere dello sport and Piazza della Liberta'.

PARTY

See everyone, they get a nice visit from fans when they win, and when they screw up. Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Great story Glux and what feelings and emotions the match must have brought to you and every Laziale there! cheers

Good to hear you made a Bulgarian friend, and called Boris. Its like me, same name and nationality! FORZA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Hi Glux.
I take for granted that you wanna be alone in the stadium.
The LF group is just behind you on the top of Distinti Ovest and is important that each of us are PRESENTE!
Great pics great story.

A Lazio feeling.

Actually, I was not supposed to be alone, but due to some unexpected last minute events that became the case. It didn't bother me for a second, for I was with my Lazio family..
I know where you guys were sitting, I saw your flag Very Happy
But hey, someone needs to represent " the fever " in tevere also Wink

If we make it to the final of Coppa Italia, I will for sure join the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Great story Glux and what feelings and emotions the match must have brought to you and every Laziale there! cheers

Good to hear you made a Bulgarian friend, and called Boris. Its like me, same name and nationality! FORZA! Very Happy

I don't get it, but for some reason a lot of Bulgarians are Laziale..why is that? My parents are from former Yugoslavia, so could more or less talk on our own language.
Boris was a cool guy..he was totally in chock the poor guy, hehe
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 pm

glux wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

I don't get it, but for some reason a lot of Bulgarians are Laziale..why is that? My parents are from former Yugoslavia, so could more or less talk on our own language.

I have a friend Boris and he e is Laziale...it will be a amazing if it's the same guy..the problem is I haven't seen him for a while
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Great story Glux, where do you live in Sweden?

Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
glux wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

I have a friend Boris and he e is Laziale...it will be a amazing if it's the same guy..the problem is I haven't seen him for a while

He is 21 years old and has for the past year been studying in London..that's what I know =)
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Great story Glux, where do you live in Sweden?

Skender..I grew up in Stockholm ( bosnian parents ), but left for Luxembourg a couple of years ago. I recognize you from the svenskafans forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 pm

glux wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
glux wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

He is 21 years old and has for the past year been studying in London..that's what I know =)

so it's not him definitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next