Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th

Go down 
+59
laziogirl
bermudalazio
Nesta_Jr
Torsty
Pax
Sgt. Pepper
flurffmeister
gaba
valdanito_10
Thiago
LazioCheers43
WBA
rockybalboa83
Ramone
Ed
Dejan
martinese
HITMAN
lazio365
LazialeMalta
hamidsinisa
usampa
Boksic
SARTORIS
Secret_Samadhi
lazialejakarta
Giolazio
Broencoceleste
Gianni Calcio
phantomm1976
[762]MaDFroG
Uragano
Skenderbeu
Caput Mundi
Rizmo
english eagle
anti-roma
BigMamaEagle
Forza_Lazio4eva
Belgio
vent
Alvares
Biancocelesti
LaziOttimo
Forza Lazio
LazioS70
Kurama_SSLazio
Caxi
danielganx
Bobbi
Roman_Eagle
Jofo
pazke
Cash
glux
viper
Sile
psyko
Ermetico
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BigMamaEagle
Honour member
Honour member
BigMamaEagle

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:50 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
if i am not wrong, there was a banner dedicated to alija in the crowd
I wonder who that was.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am

Amazing that you got the two goals in 4 minutes in one film.. It's gold worth! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Thx Paz and Torsty for the pics and vidoes. In a way took me to Olimpico. Grande derby.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Brilliant vidoes guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Nesta_Jr

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm

pazke wrote:
and to close it off for today, the vid that went around yesterday at the dinner, and everyone insisted to bring it out ... Lazioland live @ 3-1

Haha really nice video, some belgian, canadian and swedish laziali in that video, with alessio and daniele in the middle! Very Happy There was something special about this goal, CN was crazy just before it and I was just next to the stairs and when Forest scores I somehow flew over 6-7 seats (you can see it at about 9 seconds) in to that big bunch of people you see there and god knows how...beautiful pazke, just beautiful! Thank you for the video!
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah! Absolutly magical.. But do you swedish Laziali have a lazio site in your country?

Or else, youre very welcome of the danish lazio site, www.sslazio.dk
Back to top Go down
lazialejakarta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
lazialejakarta

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : INDONESIA
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Here some pics when we (Laziale Indonesia) were watching DERBY LAZIO - MERDA @ BIG SCREEN ... cheers

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 3112_82891301702_750221702_2334686_8026859_n

with a few of pathetic romanisti..
Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 3112_82891281702_750221702_2334683_3511123_n

when PANUCCI WAS SENT OFF..
Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 3112_82891236702_750221702_2334675_6678077_n

more completely at http://lazioindonesia.bigforumpro.com/lazio-indonesia-f8/nonton-bareng-li-t14.htm#1255

FORZA LAZIO..!!!!! GRANDE LAZIO...!!!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

WOW Indonesia you have really surprise me. Bravo. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Nesta_Jr

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Jofo wrote:

Indeed! Amazing, really!
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm

I was at the derby on saturday having travelled an 8000 mile round trip to get there!! I was just wondering, as I didnt meet a single english speaking lazio fan in the ground where everyone is and where they go when theyre in the ground? I mean does everyone on this site meet up before the match or something like that?
Back to top Go down
lazialejakarta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
lazialejakarta

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : INDONESIA
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Nesta_Jr wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Indeed! Amazing, really!

Maybe our location (Indonesia) is far-far away from Stadion Olimpico, Roma..But our heart is belong into LAZIO..
Our passions to support Il Grande Lazio are more than everything in this world....!!
FORZA LAZIO...

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637 Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637 Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

What is the "scoreboard" between Lazio and Merda in the derby?

I mean, how man has ended with an Lazio win, draw, and.. merda win..? scratch
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 pm

lazialejakarta wrote:
Nesta_Jr wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Indeed! Amazing, really!

Maybe our location (Indonesia) is far-far away from Stadion Olimpico, Roma..But our heart is belong into LAZIO..
Our passions to support Il Grande Lazio are more than everything in this world....!!
FORZA LAZIO...

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637 Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637 Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 233637

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[762]MaDFroG
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
[762]MaDFroG

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : Montenegro, Podgorica
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I heard that group of 9-10 Lazio fans got attacked by Roma fans and now they are in hospital.
Back to top Go down
english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
english eagle

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Apparently a british tourist attending the match , Mr Allan Brown was stabbed in the buttocks after the match after being attacked by a group of around 10 knife-wielding Roma fans near the bridge . He was rescued by a passing journolist and taken to hospital .
Police think he was targeted because he was english .
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm

english eagle wrote:
Apparently a british tourist attending the match , Mr Allan Brown was stabbed in the buttocks after the match after being attacked by a group of around 10 knife-wielding Roma fans near the bridge . He was rescued by a passing journolist and taken to hospital .

Now I remember again why I didn't feel so safe when walking over that bridge with only two other Laziofans..
I might have seen that journalist. When we arrived at the road close to the bridge, a whole bunch of cops just charged at a group. The only thing I could see was a romafan trying to take a camera from a journalist, but my colleague stood strong and got the bastard away.
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Quote :

Bloody hell- my dad is British and walked over the bridge- we were the only 2 lazio fans in sight!
What I dont get it how the lazio and roma fans have this respect for each other (like the clapping of the goalkeeper and banners in the curva sud) but then also nearly kill each other. Obviously the near- killing is just done by a few radical minorities but it occurs. I dont get why a fight without knives isnt enough
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:01 pm

pazke wrote:
some of my pics are on Facebook now pirat

for the first 10 Rapidshare's, got a fine HQ Pic-selection
http://rapidshare.com/files/220584552/rs.rar.html

some examples :

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 2mr8c9t

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 70ygyh

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 I593t1

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 2d0c0gw

I can se myself in your second pic pazke cheers
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Merda fans are the worst in the world when they lose a derby, such a bunch of cry-babies (not all of them, but the hardcore ones will always try to hurt someone in defeat).

Before the game they found a backpack at the ASR end with 11 knives, 8 axes and some 13 flares init, purpose : to hurt some Laziali.

The main brigde to Olimpico (Ponte Duca D'Aosta) is always risky before and after a game, on Saturday about 2 h before kick-off we arrived there, crossing the bridge we've seen only Merda-fans and Merda-merch-sellers and a handfull carabinieri and more Merda fans till the end, luckily everybody was rather quiet (see Abruzzo disaster).

After the game and this result I was pretty sure trouble would erupt over there, it was already busy at the Tevere after the 3-1, so it's better to follow the crowd over to the Ponte Milvio, walking away from Curva Nord and Ponte Duca D'Aosta, a walk with only Laziali all over the place and a handfull Merda.

Once over the small bridge you can perfect catch a bus or tram towards city centre.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm

sorry.....

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 3238_3906_3230_3903_spalletti4
By lazialita'
Back to top Go down
LazioCheers43
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:04 am

pazke wrote:
Merda fans are the worst in the world when they lose a derby, such a bunch of cry-babies (not all of them, but the hardcore ones will always try to hurt someone in defeat).

Before the game they found a backpack at the ASR end with 11 knives, 8 axes and some 13 flares init, purpose : to hurt some Laziali.

The main brigde to Olimpico (Ponte Duca D'Aosta) is always risky before and after a game, on Saturday about 2 h before kick-off we arrived there, crossing the bridge we've seen only Merda-fans and Merda-merch-sellers and a handfull carabinieri and more Merda fans till the end, luckily everybody was rather quiet (see Abruzzo disaster).

After the game and this result I was pretty sure trouble would erupt over there, it was already busy at the Tevere after the 3-1, so it's better to follow the crowd over to the Ponte Milvio, walking away from Curva Nord and Ponte Duca D'Aosta, a walk with only Laziali all over the place and a handfull Merda.

Once over the small bridge you can perfect catch a bus or tram towards city centre.

When I went to the derby in march 2008 we took the tram from flamino and crossed that main bridge and there were merda fans everywhere looking for trouble! Right when we stepped out of the tram 3 roma bastards surrounded me and started demanding me to give them money so I could pass, I ignored them and kept walking and they eventually left me alone, could have been worst I guess.....(merda fans=cowards) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 am

Just few points to remember:

1) Lichsteiner face and eager against Panucci. Bravo
2) Matuzalem vs Totti...: Bravo Matu
3) Igli Tare : Igli Tare noticed in the dressing room that Spalletti was argiung with the referee. So Igli pointed the finger vs Spalletti : You can't give pressure to the referee ..is illegal. And Spalletti answer: Put that finger in your ass..... From here the story..
BRAVO IGLI!
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Yeah! I really thought that it was cool done by Lichtie..
Very nice, I agree!!

And it wasen't even him the fault was made on.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Most of our players have big hearts, I dont know why they don't show it everytime.

By the look of their faces you see their eagerness, watch Foggia, Licht, De Silvestri, Matuzalem, Siviglia, Rocchi... sometimes they're like possesed they give their all! If they always do that.. we'll be winning most matches.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Silence please...
The Olimpico Talk!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th   Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: Lazio Vs Roma THE DERBY April 11th
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next