Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD

Go down 
+39
hamidsinisa
Miro
Cornholio
valdanito_10
Mirjalovic
LazioS70
Austria-Laziale
addi1900
LofL
William-85
Bridge-Bhoy
drazvan
Boksic
Ed
blue-white
EL MATADOR
Roman_Eagle
danielganx
Kris
zoran
lazio365
Gizas
Henrik
Giolazio
Bobbi
phantomm1976
martinese
Jofo
Sile
Cash
The Big Payback
LaziOttimo
AbedElkader
usampa
Demonheunet2
Caput Mundi
Caxi
ClockworkOrange
Ermetico
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Miro

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 am

Good to see all those youngsters.Hopefully we get to see more of them this upcoming season.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 am

So Ricardo Bonetto is still a Lazio player!!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 am

I don't think so and didn't Bizzarri go back to Argentina ? scratch
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

Any one here knows about adeleke who is the new golden egg at the primavera , plays as left wingback and apparently is going on pre season with the rest
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Bizzarri was mentioned on some of the reports about the squad so I assume he is still our player, for how long is anyone's guess. No idea about Adeleke, apart from the fact that he has been with the players at the clinic for medical tests.

I laughed out loud when I saw the name of Manfre in that list of players, the old guy is still involved! Maybe that is why we aren't going all out for midfielders, we already have one of the biggest "tools" tongue !

Also Meghni is not around yet.. guess why.. oh yes of course, he's INJURED! We must cut our losses with him and sell him on to be used as recycled glass.

affraid Bonetto can't seriously still be part of the squad??...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Adeleke is a forward. Luis Pedro Cavanda is the full back.

Bonetto has a year of his contract to go. Ditto Manfre. I reckon Bonetto will find a move pretty soon and I can rest easy knowing Manfre won't actually get a game no matter what happens.

Herclues (newly promoted to La Liga) are keen on Bizzarri. Think Racing cooled their interest. Hope he gets a move cause he honestly deserves game time and with Berni around we don't need him.

Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 pm

i read about this Alvaro Gonzalez that he's right wing - so Reja don't use tactic with wigs so where the hell he will play ? and for how much we buy this players and also the agent of all players we sign this past years is the same - Fonseca (same as Barreto and Muslera i think) something is smelling here

p.s. anyone watch this player Alvaro Gonzalez
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Adeleke is a forward.

I'm pretty sure that Adeleke Seyi plays as left wing back at Lazio. He was bring at the club as left midfielder. I personally never saw him play, but from what I read he is pretty talented youngster. I remember that Ballardini wanted to include him in the first team squad.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Done wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Adeleke is a forward.

I'm pretty sure that Adeleke Seyi plays as left wing back at Lazio. He was bring at the club as left midfielder. I personally never saw him play, but from what I read he is pretty talented youngster. I remember that Ballardini wanted to include him in the first team squad.

Yeh I think you are correct. My bad.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 am

so this is the last list for tomorrows trip to Auronzo: (29)

Barreto, Berardi, Berni, Biava, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cavanda, Correa, Cribari, Del Nero, Diakité, Dias, Firmani, Foggia, Floccari, Gonzalez, Kozak, Ledesma, Manfredini, Matuzalem, Mauri, Mendicino, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Scaloni, Stendardo, Zarate, Zauri

i don't like that Reja also take: Manfredini, Cribari and Biava (all this players can be replaced with much better players from the youth team)
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:11 am

notice:
Floccari had operation from hernia so he will rest for 20 days..
Lichtsteiner, Bresciano and Kolarov will join at 20 July
Muslera at 4 august
Pablo Pintos is on "stand by" (all depends what type of shitt will Tare sign)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Seems like we would like to keep Pintos in expectation of some executives meeting scheduled for the 15.7. that may overturn the decision to cut down the non-Eu spots from 2 to 1. So then we could keep Pintos and get another one.

So Pintos was brought to Auronzo Cadore in the last minute and Manfredini, who was already on the bus and ready to go was told to get the fuck out of the bus to make room Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
apparently he didn't like it and says he's not going to Apoel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

my god, if there is a picture of him tossed out of the bus with his luggage that would be worth another law-suit ahhahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Very Happy hahahahahaahhaa
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

hahahahahaaa...but i still can't understand who was so smart and offer to him this much long contract...maybe he has contract until his 40th birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Sile wrote:
my god, if there is a picture of him tossed out of the bus with his luggage that would be worth another law-suit ahhahahahhaha

Hmmm.... as it happens:
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Ae8123af47
Some photographer was in the right place at the right time it seems...

Lets start the legal proceedings... jocolor tongue
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Don't quit your day job Ed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Im in tears again.....this just cant be true.........its defenetly the number 1 picture....Maki delivering pizza for Kris birthday goes to second. santa santa santa santa jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm

I just hope he didn't fall on his ass - how will he score if his ass gets injured???
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 pm

hahahaha nice job Ed Very Happy

..but also some other things have happen this day:

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Foggia
..first Foggia get drunk and he decide to go back to Roma with his bike

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Mbrm
..while Foggia was at his way to Roma a new love have raise

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Beachn
..than some players start practice the "Beach" movie scene

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 C3media1099425immagine
..and all this happenings where follow by Rejas widely open eyes Very Happy

p.s. (there is 4 pictures up you should be able to see..im writing this cuz sometimes you can't see the pictures right)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 pm

nice pics Zoran!!!

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnet=bGFsYXppb3NpYW1vbm9pLml0LTEzMjIx

Ledesma wants 1,8 mill€ salary, Lotito offers 1mill€ upfront with a possibility of bonuses of 500,000= 1.5 mill. And they have locked horns.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Don't worry Sile, he is going head-first into his luxury luggage, his ass is safe - although looking at zoran's pics I'm not sure those at Aronzo will be so lucky - very very dodgy Suspect ... has Diakite shrunk or has Rocchi grown?!

Mister Reja is thinking "oh how I wish I had a lovely grey wooly hat, I can't see out from under this goddamn peak!" sorry sir but we sent the last job lot of Ballahats with Maki to Greece as promotional items...

S70, you know I can't help but illustrate the absurd if it is mentioned, glad you liked it cheers
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 am

hahahhahaha yeah it seams that Diakite can eat Rocchi Very Happy hhahaa poor Rocchi i don't think that anyone should mess with Dia Very Happy

and also i think that Ledesma deserves 1.8 ...i think Rocchi and Brocchi take that much...anyway Ledesma also say that he will respect the old contract until 2011 if they don't agree the new one...

back to subject...today Reja make 2 groups of players and they play each other...first group of players: Berni, Biava, Stendardo, Cribari, Del Nero, Brocchi, Matuzalem, Mauri, Foggia, Rocchi, Kozak (they play 4-3-1-2), second group: Bizzarri, Diakite, Radu, Dias, Scaloni, Gonzalez, Pintos, Perpetuini, Zarate, Barreto, Mendicino (they play 3-4-1-2)

so i guess tactics look like this:

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 1tac

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 2tac

...from what i've read Reja try both formations and players change the positions many times...Pablo Pintos showed great shape, he take this very serious, goes wide, very concentrate and no joking and as i read he remind of Maicon by he's look and playing...also Brocchi and Zarate showed great shape, and Zarate was passing all the time Very Happy as Reja liked...also Gonzalez and Barreto have showed quality...
...the team have showed great spirit and positive energy on the first training - im so glad to hear that.

..i guess the Uruguay players take this beginning very serious...thats very good news...besides their good play at WC we also have many of them and i think that Uruguay players become one of my favorite
Back to top Go down
Emko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Emko

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Bulgaria, Vidin
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 am

Where is Ledesma? By the way good picture of Stendardo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 am

hahaha i guess Stendardo should be the capitano Very Happy
i think 6 more are missing here: Berardi, Cavanada, Correa, Firmani, Ledesma and Zauri..maybe they enter after im not sure
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am

*cough cough cough gaylords cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next