Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD

Go down 
+39
hamidsinisa
Miro
Cornholio
valdanito_10
Mirjalovic
LazioS70
Austria-Laziale
addi1900
LofL
William-85
Bridge-Bhoy
drazvan
Boksic
Ed
blue-white
EL MATADOR
Roman_Eagle
danielganx
Kris
zoran
lazio365
Gizas
Henrik
Giolazio
Bobbi
phantomm1976
martinese
Jofo
Sile
Cash
The Big Payback
LaziOttimo
AbedElkader
usampa
Demonheunet2
Caput Mundi
Caxi
ClockworkOrange
Ermetico
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am

To be a little realistic i think that we DONT have a problems in1. ATTACK,2In the wright side of defence(LICHTI AND DE SILVESTRY are perfect),3CD-only rozenha,4.MIDDLE-For my oppinion we have a big problems here,we have 50% players(brochi,dabo,mauri),Meghni always injured,Matuzalem looks good but an injured all season,ledesma-good but realy strange sometimes.Even if we play whith ledesma-matu a third one need to be much more seryosly(dabo and brochi are not bad for the bench,mauri also-but this year he s best games was like a clasical middle. and wen he subs ledesma),In tge left side of defence-problems(kolarov could be a good,radu-like a dead man walking).GK-big problem-carrizo-wery poor,muslera-one good game.GOOD side-zarate-pandev-foggia(also tomaso from the bench),whith 3-4 good players we can do a loot
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am

With regards to youth players I think over the remaining 9 games of the season Rossi should give them chances to show what they've got. Probably not starters but in last 15-20 minutes of a match sure, why not?

The Lazio Primavera squad is currently strong and doing well which is brilliant to hear so some of their more prominent players should be given chances.

Mendicino recently got called up to the Italian U21 team by Casiraghi. Surely Ettore deserves some game time with Lazio in Serie A? He has been called up by Rossi once or twice already this season but never featured (apart from the pre-season match against Liverpool where he did quite well). Also there is Kozak, Tuia, Cinelli.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Rossi refused to let Mendicino go out on loan because he wanted to give him game time near the end of the season.

Delio hasn't featured them much yet because he needs results and doesn't want to take risks and also, the guys we are mentioning play regularly for the Primavera and are often very tired when Lazio have a game.

It's not that Rossi doesn't want to play them, he thinks it's not the sensible thing to do. At present I agree with him but once we get a result or two in the bag, then we have to introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:04 pm

My opinion is, if the first team are not showing us what they've got then there are about 20 youngsters dying for an opportunity to show us what they have.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Bobbi wrote:
With regards to youth players I think over the remaining 9 games of the season Rossi should give them chances to show what they've got. Probably not starters but in last 15-20 minutes of a match sure, why not?

The Lazio Primavera squad is currently strong and doing well which is brilliant to hear so some of their more prominent players should be given chances.

Mendicino recently got called up to the Italian U21 team by Casiraghi. Surely Ettore deserves some game time with Lazio in Serie A? He has been called up by Rossi once or twice already this season but never featured (apart from the pre-season match against Liverpool where he did quite well). Also there is Kozak, Tuia, Cinelli.

Actually Mendicino has three or four minutes, haha Very Happy Against Fiorentina away. Nah, but I agree with you, really want to see this guy, of all our Primavera players he is the most interested one for me. As you said, he did well versus Liverpool and also scored a goal who was wrongly disallowed. Really hope for him in the future.

Sorry for my english, don't know at what rate it is haha tongue
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 am

I agree with you guys. Rossi should let our youngsters play. No one asks him to field Degre, Faraoni, Tuia, Cavanda, Cinelli, Mancini, Kozak and Mendicino at the same time, but 15-20 minutes when everything is clear, would be perfect. (or maybe Tuia in one game, Mendicino in another and so one). Our Primavera is among the strongest sides in Italy and I don't see any reasons why they shouldn't get playing time.. They're too young and not ready? Bahh.. Santon, Balotelli, Paloschi, Ariaudo, Forestieri - they all were not ready untill coach gave tham a chance to shine.. We will never know if Tuia and co are ready or no, if we don't see them playing. Now they're young, after few years they'll inexperiended like Lollo and Diakite. So then will they get a chance? Furthermore, with all due respect to Del Nero, Manfredini, Inzaghi, I don't think our youngsters are much worse than them..
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm

I agree i would especially like to see Mendicino and Tuia both play, the latter played in a pre season against Liverpool and it was interesting to see him play then, but i also agree that it should be in the latter stages of games that are 'safe' as it gives them a low pressure environment to get some experience under their belts
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I think after the derby we will know exactly how we stand in terms of Europe. If we are out the hunt we should let the young guys play alot. If we are still pushing for Europe it's hard to see Delio playing them to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Guys, this season is more or less over. We will get the chance to see some of our young prospects the remaining games, and then we will move over to a silly season very interesting to follow for us. I think our first priority must be to keep the majority of our players - at least the influential ones - and then to get rid off some before bringing in new players. The question I would like to discuss regarding the squad now is what players you think we need tp get out permamnently...

I think we have to reach a seperation with:

Belleri, Zauri, Mauri, Meghni, Inzaghi (he is leaving, right), Makinwa, Baronio and probably a few more...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

.....Manfredini, Del Nero, Sivigla.....

Is Scaloni still ours scratch
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:45 am

And don't forget Bonnetto also.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:51 am

many of those guys won't be back,

Belleri is out of contract.
Bonetto has no future at Lazio (or even in Serie A for that matter).
Baronio will stay with Brescia.
Makinwa will stay at Chievo.
Zauri and Scaloni will need to be sold but that shouldn't cause too many problems.

Meghni, Manfredini and Mauri i'd say will be nervous about their future.

Stendardo probably won't play for us if Delio stays, Firmani I hope should return, Del Nero will stay, Inzaghi got his contract extended til 2011 with the same high salary (yes you read that correctly).

We've needed a cleanout of the squad for 2 years. I hope we finally get it.
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

c. testa wrote:
many of those guys won't be back,

Inzaghi got his contract extended til 2011 with the same high salary (yes you read that correctly).

Did i read that correctly ? :P , but no really didnt he use to get 1mil per year ?? i think its above the salary cap
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 am

Time to kickstart this again:

http://www.cittaceleste.it/cover_news_dett.php?Id=650

No guarantee that the likes of Ledesma and Pandev will be reintegrated but there is a clear message about our system: we will play with two strikers and a solid midfield.

Zarate and one of Cruz/Rocchi will line out each game I'd imagine. I'm happy with this; Ballardini chose Cruz against Chievo and he grabbed two goals. It's great to see a bit of tactical thought going into these matches.

A "solid midfield" is in Ballardini's gameplan. A solid midfield probably involves guys who track back, work hard and can create. I hope Ledesma gets reinstated and then we have numerous options. I see no reason why Baronio can't form that midfield or Dabo, Brocchi, Mauri etc. I just hope we find the right balance. 4-4-2 is not a viable option for me unless Eliseu steps up his game and 4-3-1-2 is hardly ideal but we can get away with it. As for leaving out Foggia, I would like to see him be worked in eventually but his selection does compromiseus defensively. There is no getting away from that.

For defence, I want Kolarov-Cribari-Diakite'-Lichtsteiner. I hoped we could partner Emilson up with someone and maybe show the world why I think he's adequate but we will probably have to spend the season watching Siviglia get found out. I don't mind if Siviglia plays as long as Cribari is there.

All in all, we could be a whole lot better off but if Davide eeks performance out of certain individuals, we're fine. I repeat, IF.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 am

knowing Lotito im not suprised about our disaster of transfer window...

out: Rozehnal - 5mil (the standard Czeh international) - he sold our best defender and didnt get any better....Lorenzo - 6mil (he sold the only good and very prospective child of Lazio)...
loan out: Tuia - we have mediocre center difenders and he loan out to Serie "C1" our hot prospective child of Lazio.....Kozak - also very good Czeh youth international player who i think can do the same think as the greandpa Cruz who take 1.5-2mil per year...

in: Cruz (free 36old Inter waste), Bizzari (free), Eliseu (1mil anonymous)...

the last year we have most mistakes in our center difenders and the midfield...and instead to get stronger players at this postions we and didnt buy any new...

now i see the squad at lalaziosiamonoi.it an looks like this:

PORTIERI - Muslera (1986), Bizzarri (1977), Iannarilli (1990), Berni (1983), Degrč (1989)

DIFENSORI - Cribari (1980), Lichtsteiner (1984), Kolarov (1985), Diakitč (1987), Siviglia (1973), Radu (1986), Stendardo (1981), Scaloni (1978), Bonetto (1979), Artipoli (1986)

CENTROCAMPISTI - Brocchi (1976), Dabo (1977), Firmani (1978), Foggia (1983), Mauri (1980), Meghni (1984), Manfredini (1975), Ledesma (1982), Eliseu (1983), Del Nero (1981), Matuzalem (1980), Baronio (1977)

ATTACCANTI - Zārate (1987), Rocchi (1977), Inzaghi (1976), Makinwa (1983), Cruz (1974), Pandev (1983)

with this squad ill play like this:

......................Muslera........................
Li'.........Diakite.........Stendardo......Kolarov
Foggia......Ledesma......Matuzalem.....Meghni
.............Pandev..........Zarate................
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

zoran wrote:

out: Rozehnal - 5mil (the standard Czeh international) - he sold our best defender and didnt get any better....Lorenzo - 6mil (he sold the only good and very prospective child of Lazio)...
loan out: Tuia - we have mediocre center difenders and he loan out to Serie "C1" our hot prospective child of Lazio.....Kozak - also very good Czeh youth international player who i think can do the same think as the greandpa Cruz who take 1.5-2mil per year...

the last year we have most mistakes in our center difenders and the midfield...and instead to get stronger players at this postions we and didnt buy any new...

PORTIERI - Muslera (1986), Bizzarri (1977), Iannarilli (1990), Berni (1983), Degrč (1989)

DIFENSORI - Cribari (1980), Lichtsteiner (1984), Kolarov (1985), Diakitč (1987), Siviglia (1973), Radu (1986), Stendardo (1981), Scaloni (1978), Bonetto (1979), Artipoli (1986)

CENTROCAMPISTI - Brocchi (1976), Dabo (1977), Firmani (1978), Foggia (1983), Mauri (1980), Meghni (1984), Manfredini (1975), Ledesma (1982), Eliseu (1983), Del Nero (1981), Matuzalem (1980), Baronio (1977)

ATTACCANTI - Zārate (1987), Rocchi (1977), Inzaghi (1976), Makinwa (1983), Cruz (1974), Pandev (1983)

Forget him, he dosnt exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
danielganx

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:14 pm

zoran wrote:

i'd prefer :
muslera
lich - diakite - cribari - kolarov
foggia - matuzalem - brocchi/dabo/baronio - meghni/eliseu/mauri
zarate - cruz/rocchi
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 233637
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm

@zoran - that 36 year old waste won us a game

If we'll progress thru the group stages I think the winter mercato will be better... atleast I hope so...
Back to top Go down
EL MATADOR
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 37
Country and city : Australia, Sydney
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Well it is Ballardini's choice to choose players now. Seeing that Ledesma and Pandev are still here, we are still paying them and it is the year before the world cup, hopefully they can just be integrated as we could definately use them. Zarate-Pandev was and can be a deadly combo as ledesma-matuzalem. If only we had Lugano, I think this team could definately make a good shot at top 4.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Pandev will never play for us.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

zoran wrote:
You do forget the important and pretty large outlay on Zarate there!

However, I do agree totally about the midfield and defence and am annoyed that with so many defenders being linked, we end up with no-one. Surely Canini, Miranda or Rever were fairly easily aquirable and with contact made with at least two of these, they were definite targets. We had been told that Lugano wasn't the only player that was looked at and that a "strong defender" would arrive.

Midfield wise, if there was no way that Ledesma would be reintegrated into the team even if he didn't leave, something needed to be done there. It makes that area look even weaker when it is apparent that Ballardini sees Matuzalem as a trequartista. I see him as a central midfielder to play in a two or three, with Ledesma persona-non-grata that would be with Brocchi in a two and then Mauri/Dabo in a three depending on the need for defensive cover. It's all very well playing "hard workers" but to create anything at all from midfield we so need someone with a bit of skill like Matuzalem.

That frees up a deserved place for Foggia. It has been mentioned that his place compromises us defensively, however, in my opinion the defence compromises itself and we are hardly well covered when we have Baronio and Mauri starting in midfield. Matuzalem will hardly increase our defensive capabilities if he is played as trequartista, and the defence and midfield behind remain the same. We may as well get our best players in the line up and provide more chance to hurt teams. A player like Foggia will always lose the ball after dribbling or trying tricks, Zarate does it countless times, these players offset that by being able to create and score goals and they play high enough up the pitch that the midfield and defence should be able to cover. We all know that doesn't always happen as the standard is not always the highest in those departments. Even though they sometimes cause us to be under pressure when losing the ball upfield, creative players also take the pressure off by actually running at defenders and causing them to play in straight lines as they are worried about pace. It gives defenders and midfielders problems and would allow a better quality midfield to then create in the space.

Everyone knows we are a work in progress but it is clear we have taken a step backwards personnel wise, there is no doubt about that. It will be easier to judge after many more games.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

now i just see the salary of Lazio players at lalaziosiamonoi.it ...and still i cant stop laughing :p
(in mill eur)

Zarate 2
Cruz 1,8
Brocchi 1,2
Rocchi 1,2
Matuzalem 0,9
Stendardo 0,9
Eliseu 0,8
Foggia 0,8
Baronio 0,75
Inzaghi 0,75
Manfredini 0,6
Bizzarri 0,5
Dabo 0,5
Ledesma 0,5
Lichtsteiner 0,5
Makinwa 0,5
Mauri 0,5
Siviglia 0,5
Pandev 0,45
Cribari 0,4
Meghni 0,4
Radu 0,3
Del Nero 0,25
Kolarov 0,25
Muslera 0,25

...this is sad...no comment.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 pm

At the end of the day Zoran, these players signed the deals off their own back and each contract should be honoured. This is a subject you will never see sympathy from me because the wages in football are quite frankly pathetic. To earn in a week what most people struggle to earn in a year, and to still complain about it....Fanculo!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I donīt think that itīs sad. Itīs right that some of them earn not very much because they could get more at another club.

BUT eyerybody of these players knew what they will be earning when they joined Lazio. And everybody unwrited the contract which was them offered.

For example - Muslera is getting too less money. But he signed this contract - he signed it because he wanted and nobody told him that he has to.
Now, heīs one of best players and on lalaziosiamonoi.it you can read, that Lotito will be talking to Musleraīs manager for a new contract. So, in the new contract he will be earning more than now.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Stendardo and Eliseu are getting overpaid, their contract should be swapped with Kolarov and Muslera.

Brocchi being paid as much as Rocchi is too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next