Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD

Go down 
+39
hamidsinisa
Miro
Cornholio
valdanito_10
Mirjalovic
LazioS70
Austria-Laziale
addi1900
LofL
William-85
Bridge-Bhoy
drazvan
Boksic
Ed
blue-white
EL MATADOR
Roman_Eagle
danielganx
Kris
zoran
lazio365
Gizas
Henrik
Giolazio
Bobbi
phantomm1976
martinese
Jofo
Sile
Cash
The Big Payback
LaziOttimo
AbedElkader
usampa
Demonheunet2
Caput Mundi
Caxi
ClockworkOrange
Ermetico
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:32 am

hahhaa u know i dont, but im just sating what he stated
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:28 pm

well Cruz and Simone are out of the squad - nice start of the mercato
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:09 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
well Cruz and Simone are out of the squad - nice start of the mercato
yes finally great news but i just hope we won't be waiting until 31st August for the second good news to come
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:48 am

-
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:24 pm

current squad:
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 11878324

if someone offer over 5mil for Muslera i'll sell and will keep Carrizo
the players that must go: Mauri, Biava, Baronio plus this other standard group: Siviglia, Makinwa, Manfredini, Bonetto, Del Nero and Cribari, Artipoli
plus to make physical valuation about this always injuryed players: Meghni, Matuzalem and Firmani and if they r "broken" let them go..
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:31 pm

also other thing that i forgot to mention is that if Reja stays than Zarate and Lichtsteiner will go or we will have big problems in dressing room
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:33 pm

zoran wrote:
current squad:

the players that must go: Mauri, Biava, Baronio plus this other standard group: Siviglia, Makinwa, Manfredini, Bonetto, Del Nero and Cribari, Artipoli
plus to make physical valuation about this always injuryed players: Meghni, Matuzalem and Firmani and if they r "broken" let them go..

Really?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Cash wrote:
zoran wrote:
current squad:

Really?
i really can't notice any big difference...even i think that Carrizo is better...Muslera also is making many times big mistakes and i can't forget the Vucinic goal which was straight in Muslera direction...also if he was that much good - he would save the penalty in that game like Julio Sergio did for Roma
Back to top Go down
Austria-Laziale
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Austria-Laziale

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Austria, Wels
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:11 am

Carrizzo was a joke at Zaragoza, no thanks...
Offload him, if any team want him yet.

Muslera was one of our best playersthis season. I really don't get it!?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:21 am

zoran must be high
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:48 am

because val is high Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:58 am

ok while im still high let me show you my tactic if Lotito offer me the job Very Happy (but i must say that he must hurry up because Moratti make offer also)

i know that Lotito will say "what we have for now that's it" so i will make this tactic: (4-3-3/4-2-3-1) and my ambition will be in top 4 Serie A places (but secretly knowing that i'll win the league) and winning the Cup

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 Sslaziooo

the red question marks means that i will insist to take some other players at that position...first maybe ill ask for Enzo Maresca or someone else but Lotito will offer "Ivan Marcone" from Arsenal Sarandi (i really don't know much about this player so ill think about it)
after that ill ask for Pastore but i think that will be hard to get, after ask for Ozil from WerderB and if that doesn't happen than i can accept his offer to bring Ederson...or maybe someone else
the black question marks means that maybe we will make some changes there,maybe someone will go or bring new player...anyway ill will ask from Lotito to offer Kolarov over 2mill contract per season plus bonus and Capitan rule so maybe he will accept....
p.s. anyone written with small letters can go...
to be continue drunken
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:23 am

did u guys see pastore today> im still pissed off at missing out on him, what a fuking star
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:31 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
did u guys see pastore today> im still pissed off at missing out on him, what a fuking star
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:43 pm

so this is how i think should look our team...i think is real:

Players in:
Hernanes (most important) - less than 15mill
(he reminds me of Veron, he was the best Brazilian League player in 2008, and also 3 times in the best league team(07,08,09) he's 25 and also we can take back our money and maybe more with selling...great technique, creativity, pass, dribbling,..he use both legs for pass and shot...)
our management is in Brazil for 2days and i hope we can make agreement...but knowing Lotito and Tare...only god can help us.

Belhadj (very important) - around 6mill
(i think that maybe is the only good cover for Kolarov)
negotiation are on..

Barrera (important) - around 5mill maybe less
(great technique, dribbling, crossing, speed....but he had a big "cruciate ligament injury" in 2008/09 he was out for over 6months so we cant be so sure for his future fitness)

4-2-3-1(4-3-3)
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 Sslazio10

i know that this is not Reja stupid tactic but i think that fit most with this type of players we have..

so we keep Floccari but he is on a co-ownership and we didn't pay to much for that...maybe we r close of sign with that URG midfielder but i think that is pure shitt and we don't need him...also we sign that Pablo Pintos and maybe he's good but i choice Lichtsteiner so only if we need money i can agree for selling over 11mill...i guess we say good bye to Kolarov for around 18mill...also i think we can take around 4mill from sponsor shirt...

Substitutions:

GK:
Berni,
youth player

DC
Stendardo,
Diakite,
youth player

WB
Pablo Pintos,
(if we sell Lichtsteiner than maybe Scaloni should stay as Pintos cover)
youth player
(also Radu can play left back or right so Stendardo can take his place as center, and Diakite can play right also)

MF
Meghni,
Brocchi,
Firmani,
youth player

FW
Rocchi,
Foggia,
youth player

...all others sell or give free transfer
..much better is if we have around 15 very good players than 30 or over mediocre shitts

with world class player like Hernanes i think that Ledesma and Matuzalem will play 2times much better alongside him...but we must be sure if Matuzalem is 100% fit and also same as Meghni..

with this players and great coach we can fight for the first place or at least in top4

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:27 pm

I like your formation, but Hernanes has to play more in the front, and Matu behind.

But another thing - Reja will play again his 3-5-2 tactic.

That means:

Muslera

Stendardo/Biava - Dias - Radu

Lichti - Ledesma - Brocchi/Mauri/Matu - Belhadj?

Hernanes

Floccari - Rocchi/Zarate
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:49 pm

blue-white wrote:
I like your formation, but Hernanes has to play more in the front, and Matu behind.

But another thing - Reja will play again his 3-5-2 tactic.

That means:

Muslera

Stendardo/Biava - Dias - Radu

Lichti - Ledesma - Brocchi/Mauri/Matu - Belhadj?

Hernanes

Floccari - Rocchi/Zarate
yes actually he can play also more in front but i think that he is classic midfielder, he comes back deep to get the ball and start attack....
yes that's Reja tactic but i think that he will be forced to change...i don't think that the other Lazio management will let Reja to play that old age tactic all the time...i think that all will depends of the results
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Why to consider Matuzalem...hes waisted 7 million euros.....2 games and this guy is out for three months.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm

yes he had no luck in Lazio or Zaragoza but in Napoli and Shahtjor was great...maybe this year he will show his talent tongue
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 pm

hope he improved fitness during the summer break
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

i'll try one more time..now i'll use Reja's kind of tactic with 3center difenders but no Mauri as AMC so i'll use better players and for that i'll put Rocchi in first 11 together with Zarate and Floccari..(and again if i must use 3center difenders) tactic will look like this:

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 88lazio

in this tactic the players in the center midfield must have very offensive tasks or at least one of them (because what for do we need 3 center difenders if 2 players in the center midfield are also with difensive tasks and than we have 5 players and + 2 full backs = 7 players playing difence and that's = pure shitt

notice: - our weakest part of the team is the midfield so most important for us is to get creative midfielder and not mediocre - he must be at least 2times better than Ledesma and he will play together with him and Matuzalem will be his sub at this tactic..
..so first we must offer new contract to Ledesma because if we lose him - there is no way that we are going to buy 2 other midfielders which will be in much better level than Ledesma..
- if we sell Kolarov for 19mill (the last rumour ) as a said fist we should use that money for a world class midfielder, than we should check the other positions players...

- also very important besides some other players is to let Biava go far far away from Lazio...
..also Mauri can join him but that's for now is not going to happen so at least he should be always at the bench and never in the first 11 only golden substitute.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

Sad but true ... No

Quote :
The flee of young Italian talent abroad is not a recent phenomenon in the world of Calcio. Davide Petrucci, Federico Macheda and Giuseppe Rossi are a few examples of players who have opted to try their luck in a foreign championship rather than sit timelessly for a promotion in their hometown club.

Given the current state of affairs at Formello, such a trend has now become standard practice at Lazio, who haven’t managed to integrate one of their Primavera stars since the rise of Lorenzo De Silvestri back in 2006.

During the week, Davide Faraoni became the latest in the long line of Aquilotti to bid farewell before his adventure with the senior squad had even started.

“It wasn’t an easy decision because I am a Lazio fan,” he declared to CorrieredelloSport.

“I’ve worn this shirt since I was nine years old and I owe everything to Lazio for what I am today. That said however, I have decided to leave because there are a number of issues which have left me thinking.”

With the youngster officially signing a four year deal with Inter on Thursday, he was then probed as to what was troubling him with the Aquile.

“I don’t want to go into details as it wouldn’t be right,” Faraoni added.

“All I can say is that when I understood there was no project built on me or the youth squad I came to a decision. I couldn’t see the light and therefore the only choice was to change clubs.”

With such a trend now becoming the norm at Lazio, the Biancocelesti have all but turned their back on youth as they naively focus on the here and now. This is a stark contrast to the days under former patron Sergio Cragnotti when the Aquile’s thriving youth setup produced the likes of Alessandro Nesta and Marco Di Vaio.

Back at a time when youth were integrated into the senior setup at the first sign of showing future potential, the Formello outfit took a far more forward thinking approach as they invested in youth whilst battling for honours at senior level.

Lazio’s 1974 Scudetto-winning goalkeeper Felice Pulici was head of the youth setup during the Biancocelesti’s golden years at the turn of the millennium. Following the recent departure of another rising star in the Aquile youth ranks, the legendary figure has condemned his former club for having once again misplaced their priorities.

“Lazio are losing a talent with great potential,” Pulici declared to CorrieredelloSport.

“Whilst I don’t know [Davide] Faraoni very well I’m sure he will have a successful career. The club failed to back up his development contractually at a very delicate moment in his career.

“Naturally when the youngsters see the board investing €3m on the likes of [Gonzalo] Barreto, its normal that they start to feel a little unwanted.

“I remember the days when [Sergio] Cragnotti invested millions on world class personnel for the first team. Even back then we were able to build an important youth setup despite the quest for immediate results at a senior level.”

It comes as no surprise that the Azzurri lack the same quantity of experienced youngsters that Germany and Spain boast at this summer’s World Cup, given such an approach is now commonplace in the Italian game.

Lazio are in desperate need of a new project following their worst league performance in over a decade last campaign. The Aquile faithful can only hope that the club begins to take a different approach in order to make better use of the home grown talent which is available to the side.

Unfortunately, given the manner in which president Claudio Lotito has conducted himself during the first month of the summer transfer market, few fans will be holding their breaths.

goal.com
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

as every year our management is going deeper and deeper under the shitt...

so this how it looks our "new" Lazio for 2010/11

PORTIERI: Fernando Muslera (1986), Albano Bizzarri (1977), Tommaso Berni (1983), Alessandro Berardi (1991);

DIFENSORI: Emilson Cribari (1980), Giuseppe Biava (1977), Stefan Radu (1986), Lionel Scaloni (1978), Riccardo Bonetto (1979), Luciano Zauri (1978), Mobido Diakité (1987), Ivan Artipoli (1986), Guglielmo Stendardo (1981), André Dias (1979), Luis Cavanda (1990), Stephan Lichtsteiner (1984), Aleksandar Kolarov (1985), Pablo Pintos (1987);

CENTROCAMPISTI: Stefano Mauri (1980), Fabio Firmani (1978), Cristian Brocchi (1976), Cristian Ledesma (1982), Cristian Manfredini (1975), Alberto Quadri (1983), Lucas Correa (1984), Simone Del Nero (1981), Riccardo Perpetuini (1990), Pasquale Foggia (1983), Francelino Matuzalem (1980); Mark Bresciano (1980), Alvaro Gonzalez (1983);

ATTACCANTI: Ettore Mendicino (1990), Tommaso Rocchi (1977), Libor Kozak (1989), Mauro Zarate (1987), Sergio Floccari (1981), Gonzalo Barreto (1992).

first i like to say this two words about our "mercato" - Pure Shitf

and yeah Pablo Pintos and Alvaro Gonzalez are with our squad even no-one knows how we sign this players

than i like to make a notice about our dear couple Lotito and Tare.. - they r so smart so they choice to use the only non-EU player spot on "right back" player - ( i must say this is so smart decision ) we "only" have at that position: Lichtsteiner, Scaloni, also young Cavanada and also Zauri, Diakite and even Radu can play there...so we needed this player most because our midfield is world class and we don't need there more players...even Barcelona management admit that our midfield is in 2-3 times more higher level than they are...

once again bravo Lotito for this intelligent move ..you fu*king pezzo di merda
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I still dont believe that Zarate and Muslera are with us......
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Cornholio

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am

And i'm starting to believe that Mauri will be a starting 11 player again next season. Brilliant, Lotito, just brilliant. Now we just only have to extend Manfredini's contract and bring Maki back. And also, I think Vignaroli would be a world class signing, a player, who could take us to a higher level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD   GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE SQUAD
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next