Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08

Go down 
+63
Sturges
Laziale``
hamidsinisa
LaziOttimo
Amir
zoran
ciloq
Mihajlovic010
frederick
MagneBE
Gizas
Slyyr
Dejan
[762]MaDFroG
Ed
Thiago
OIZAL
CaptainLazio
rikk
tjamenovic
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sgt. Pepper
Alvares
Bobo
ClockworkOrange
Ermin
drazvan
Kurama_SSLazio
salparadise79
Caxi
Cash
Mafalda
Broencoceleste
valdanito_10
Bluenergy
pazke
Caput Mundi
laziofan
AbedElkader
Goerlandt
LofL
Trequartista
guardia alta
Skenderbeu
Biancocelesti
Uragano
ledesma
vent
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Sile
Kris
Giolazio
Ermetico
usampa
Bobbi
martinese
Roman_Eagle
scudetto99/00
Rizmo
crashoveride
Matrim
Gianni Calcio
k77
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Caxi wrote:
c. testa wrote:
I didnt get to see the game unfortunately, (fuck the internet and streams, thank God Lecce game will be televised), but if we want to challenge for 4th place or better these are the tough games we need to win

and we have won, so we have the rights to aim high. Just don't spoil it by dropping points at home to teams like Lecce. That would be disgusting.

those who watched - do you think Lazio could use a hard "Gattuso-type" midfielder for games like these?

No. What I saw first half was a midfield where nobody was in the game. Lichti and Brocchi covered the right well and looked solid enough, Ledesma in the centre did help out defensively and did a good job but Mauri and Radu could not handle Abate and that allowed Abbruscato to get chances. It's ok to have Mauri in that position, but he has to either defend or attack and push Abate back and stop him from getting a foothold in the game. I sense Meghni would have been the better option because I think he would have forced Abate to defend a bit. We need someone like Mauri to link with Foggia and to be honest, if we ever go Pandev/Zarate/Rocchi then I don't know who can supply them in games like these when the home side is nullifying our midfield. On a day like today, what we needed was Meghni or Matuzalem.
ditto on the comments of a future trident attack. i'm not completely sold on Pandev playing trequartista for us. i realize that at a time that was his natural position, but he's developed into a fine forward, imo. also, i very much like the speed that foggia adds to that position, even if right now his final pass is not excellent, he draws a lot of attention because of his pace. however, when rocchi is healthy, i'm not sure what tactic to play.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm

ciloq wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
my view of the game: we were EXTREMELY lucky during the first half toro could easily have trashed us. Our midfield was a joke Mauri Ledesma and Foggia were ghosts. Only Brocchi was doing ok he was defending and attacking. Pandev and Zarate - no word for them the fact we scored 3 goals is saying enough. Second half we gained some possession on the center of the pitch and that helped us a lot. It was good we scored so we opened their defense for the speed of Foggia and Zarate. but still FORZA LAZIO a win is a win :)

Disagree to an extent. First half we were getting owned down the left by Abate and netiher Mauri or Radu could get forward. As a result Foggia moved right quite a lot and he did a good job; we looked dangerous when he or Pandev got on the ball. Foggia was man of the match for me.

i haveto agree with you, FOGGIA is lazio's Messi! look at his speed, dribble, he almost score a goal with a fantastic dribble , hosnestly i dont know why Roman_eagle said foggia is bad in this match, maybe he mistaken foggia with "the-incridible-ghost-player-MAURI"

during the first half Foggia dind't get many balls that's why I say he was a ghost yes I agree that when he or Pandev got the ball we were dangerous but generally the first half we were not good. Second half we did ok.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Laziale``

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:35 pm

is Pandev missing next game???5th yellow??

Little luck in first half and great second.FORZA LAZIO Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 513117 Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 513117 Lets keep this way
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Seeing Ventola with "too big" sereni's costume after Zarate shooting a penalty = priceless cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Laziale`` wrote:

Has he been given a yellow card each game so far?? Today the ref was a bit too happy handing out cards, but generally we should avoid the stupid cards that both Pandev and Zarate got today. Nothing but waste. There are situations where a yellow card is necessary, but that is not because you cant bother to back off when the opponents are having a free-kick, or throwing away the ball just because you are angry, or complaining about a free-kick given in the centre of the pitch...

A very positive second half gave us the three today. Our first half was pretty poor but the form and confidence we have at the moment makes sure that these kind of games are won in the end. In second half we highered the level and Torino had no medicine against that, and to be honest I was never really worried after we got the lead. Good game by all players, except Mauri who was the source to why Torino could forward so much during the first half.

When is Dabo back? and Rocchi? I am curious to see how Rossi will tackle the situation when all players are availabe. In all honesty, Foggia doesnt deserve to be banched after these two recent games. Delicate problem, but lets remember that it will take a while before Rocchi is back to full form and for the first few games when he is back he will probably be a sub, or playing 60-70 minutes or so. Good for the offensive players to be able to rest a bit every now and then. Anyone knows how close to a return Rocchi really is? Is he available for the mid-week game maybe?

Amazing to see us top the league so far. It will be super interesting to see how we will cope in games where we are considered mega favourites and just have to win, have to dictate the pace and flow of the game. The first one next Saturday when we face Lecce at Olimpico. Anything but three points will be considered a large failure against a newly promoted Lecce...

Forza!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Grande ... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Seeing Ventola with "too big" sereni's costume after Zarate shooting a penalty = priceless cheers
yes Very Happy but we made happier if our players shot more after this bc with per shot we could had a goal bounce but we atack only once time that meghni fk goes out, i think if he shot very slow but in target it made goal

anyway forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lazioooooooo, im sure that we are in 4th teams, & we can say Hi champions league cheers ( iknow its soon yet Wink )

but our midfielder scratch we must have some new method for nearly future
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Cash wrote:
Laziale`` wrote:

Has he been given a yellow card each game so far??

Nope, just in the last two games. In fact our whole team has only five yellow cards thus far, quite amazing compared to our discipline record las year. And from these three are for talking too much with the ref, while the other two are Brocchi. Very surprising that in five rounds none of our defenders has been yellow-carded.
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ermin

Number of posts : 171
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:23 pm

The result was nothning but great. Don't know if it was so well deserved after first half but in second we dominated!
This season our team is really heading for something special! cheers cheers
Long since a laziale could feel this good about our team!
Hahah and Carizzo what to say it will be atleast one time when he will loose the ball in a important situation but as long as he handels it like today I can't do nothing but laugh and cheer:D
Great first goal by Zarate but the assist to pandev goal was even worse. I think Lotito has hidden the real Zaraté somewhere in a lockerroom in Olimpico, that must be a robot who's running around with his shirt. Suspect
AVANTI LAZIO!!!!!! cheers Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 724850
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Sturges

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Just a realisation but how fickle are we on here, we have one every single game on here bar one, the milan game which provoked a reaction for Delio to be sacked, I will always back Rossi, his decisions may raise some eyebrows but look at this start, thrashing Fiorentina, Sampdoria, and now some consistency away from home.

Forza Lazio

A special performance, from some fantastic individuals
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 pm

One thing: we should start donating money to keep Zarate in the team next year....remember that at the end of the season we have to pay like 15 mil for him...I'm sure Lotito thought that it will be another failed loan deals :)....but the guy is great...no offense for the other players (Pandev especially works hard), but Zarate moved us from a half table team to a CL team!
Great Zarate!
Back to top Go down
venehenry
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
venehenry

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 pm

oh my god, this is abosuletely amazing, im speechless and so happy Very Happy, and i think drazvan is rigth haha we should start saving some money to buy zarate cheers
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:49 pm

MAMMA MIA LA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Matrim wrote:
Cash wrote:
Laziale`` wrote:

Has he been given a yellow card each game so far??

Nope, just in the last two games. In fact our whole team has only five yellow cards thus far, quite amazing compared to our discipline record las year. And from these three are for talking too much with the ref, while the other two are Brocchi. Very surprising that in five rounds none of our defenders has been yellow-carded.

And no red..weird... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

You'll jinx us Twisted Evil

Phenomenal second half, and what a vulture Pandev is turning out to be, sweet sweet finish for the first goal.
Regarding zarate I'm speechless.

We play Lecce on Saturday 6pm CET, I hope we'll have enough time to recover from the Atalanta game.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 pm

A great second half performance by the boys which really won it. Not the greatest first half but Lazio took their only chance and made it count. Torino missed alot of opportunities in the first 45 minutes. What about Cribari? Hopefully its not too serious and he is back as soon as possible. Its a shame when a player has to leave through injury. A very good second half turnaround by Lazio and both the Pandev and Zarate goals were great and the penalty kick too Very Happy now looking forward to the next games which will be tough again as face 2 teams within a few days. First Atalanta in the Coppa Italia and then Lecce next week at the Stadio Olimpico. Hopefully Rossi gives the players a good, fully earned rest and they tackle both Atalanta and Lecce in a good state of mind and physical goodness.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 724850
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 pm

drazvan wrote:
One thing: we should start donating money to keep Zarate in the team next year....remember that at the end of the season we have to pay like 15 mil for him...I'm sure Lotito thought that it will be another failed loan deals :)....but the guy is great...no offense for the other players (Pandev especially works hard), but Zarate moved us from a half table team to a CL team!
Great Zarate!

it's not 15 mil it's less we can pay for him in three years
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Inter lost so after 5 weeks we are the only team with 2 points!!! Craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
k77

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 pm

President Lotito is in the board of 90 minuto on Rai due.. ..
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Mafalda

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:07 am

Ermetico wrote:
MAMMA MIA LA LAZIO!!!!!

Grande la Lazio, what a good news ... after just bad news.
Grazie Lazio!!!!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 am

pazke wrote:
good vid from Toro site
http://www.torinofc.it/content/view/3508/140/

Why can't we have highlights like this? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Uragano

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 am

I didn't get to watch the match, but have seen the highlights...

WOW!

Another 3 goal performance with two coming from Zarate!

WELL DONE, LAZIO!

ON THE ROAD, TOO!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:18 am

Quanto amo la mia lazio... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next