Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08

Go down 
+63
Sturges
Laziale``
hamidsinisa
LaziOttimo
Amir
zoran
ciloq
Mihajlovic010
frederick
MagneBE
Gizas
Slyyr
Dejan
[762]MaDFroG
Ed
Thiago
OIZAL
CaptainLazio
rikk
tjamenovic
Forza_Lazio4eva
Sgt. Pepper
Alvares
Bobo
ClockworkOrange
Ermin
drazvan
Kurama_SSLazio
salparadise79
Caxi
Cash
Mafalda
Broencoceleste
valdanito_10
Bluenergy
pazke
Caput Mundi
laziofan
AbedElkader
Goerlandt
LofL
Trequartista
guardia alta
Skenderbeu
Biancocelesti
Uragano
ledesma
vent
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Sile
Kris
Giolazio
Ermetico
usampa
Bobbi
martinese
Roman_Eagle
scudetto99/00
Rizmo
crashoveride
Matrim
Gianni Calcio
k77
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 pm

pazke wrote:

nevermind, Erme is 'drunk' of Lazio Very Happy

Well the question is... who isn't? Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 814638
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Mafalda

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm

If is on sunday ... maybe international RAI will have it scratch
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm

sorry. bologna napoli on rai
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Again an interesting game coming up as we should be able to get points out of a match like this if we expect to be competing for a spot in Europe next season. They have two important players out and we can field the same team thar crushed viola mid week. Certainly a good sign and the pre-settings are in our favour.

I think we all need to calm down a bit after this brilliant start, but we are all extra excited after what the team has showed so far. It is not only the results, but also the harmony and manner in which we stand up on the field that is impressing. I try to keep sane and see things with a glimpse of realism, but far to often i find myself dreaming away to glory days, but we must keep both feet on the ground and realise the season has just started.

Both their strikers have points to proove in this game, and I guess they will be super concentrated to show Lotito that he shouldnt have treated them the way he did. At the same time Zarate probably would like to stare Bianchi down and say that there was never a question whether Bianchi or Zarate should have been brought in...My prediction is that Zarate will bag a goal in this game, he seem to have a tremendous psyche, and is also a true professional.

I think we should aim at all three points of course, but no away game is easy and this is not an exception. If we manage to show the same aggressiveness and determination, not giving up even though we miss a few clear chances initially, I think we can travel back to Rome and ly bck and wish for a draw between the two Milano teams so that we can look down on 19, and not only 18, teams after this weekend!

Forza Ragazzi!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:21 pm

I want us to get quite a few goals in this game, but that's because I want to see Bianchi score.

Why? Because I want to gauge his reaction, I think he has a high regard for us and I hope he shows that.

A lot of big factors in this game. Not just a return for Bianchi but a chance for Amoruso to show us what we missed and don't forget Sereni too.

On paper, without Rosina and Diana, I can't fear them but I feel this could be a banana skin and potentially the toughest game yet, aside from Milan.
Back to top Go down
salparadise79
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
salparadise79

Number of posts : 44
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:32 pm

If this was in Rome, I'd say we'd kill them without Rosina. But I'm still not convinced our away form has improved from last season...so it can be tricky. I just hope we have the same kind of energy as the Fiorentina game.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Uragano

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:59 pm

It's funny...in most seasons...well, over the past few years at least, I have lost LOTS of faith in our road matches. Yet, this season, despite the Milan debacle...I have faith. I don't know where this awesome energy is coming from...but I'm hoping it continues. Again, despite the Milan loss, we have been pretty damn exciting to watch on the pitch. Home and Away. Maybe Zarate and the newbies have really brought some new energy to the club. Whatever it is...it's great and it also makes us more dangerous all the way around. So, as we all have said...lets bring it into to Torino and crush them!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 am

I hope we`ll get tge chance to see this. Though..i don`t have much faith in finding a link on sunday.

NON MOLLARE MAI !!
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am

bet365.com is showing this game, so atleast there's one stream that we'll be able to use. Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 365200
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 am

we will win it.
watch zarate scoring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:51 am

Biancocelesti wrote:
bet365.com is showing this game, so atleast there's one stream that we'll be able to use. Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 365200

no more justin cheers i love find new stream except justin
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 pm

Bianchi eyes Lazio revenge

“Obviously I’ll celebrate if I score against Lazio " Suspect

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep27g.html
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Ermin

Number of posts : 171
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:

I must say I fear him today. Even if he didn't get much done here we all know he is a great striker and with som extra motivation in today's game he could most definetly score today. But that don't say his replacement Zaraté won't score twice:D
If we dont underestimate them this match should not be to impossible. pirat
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm

As I wrote in my previous post, both their strikers will be extremely hungry to make a point. Our defense is not so strong, so I guess this game will more be about scoring a few and hoping that we will score at least one more than them than it is to keep a clean sheat and go for a 1-0 win. Both Bianchi and Amorouso will create damage to our defense, the question is if our duo manage to score more than they...? I both think and hope so...
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
ClockworkOrange

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:36 pm

As many of you already has said .. interesting game with number of questions to be answered:

* will the team be able to stay focused and continue the hard work that rendered the fantastic victory against viola midweek

* how motivatied will Bianchi/Amoruso be .. and will they be abel to use that motivation to perform

* how is the fitness level in the team .. third game in a week for many players .. will they be able to perform well .. this was a big issue for us last season

* will Rossi succeed in motivating the team .. also a problem last season .. superb motivation and focus against Real but too often terrible focus/motivation against teams in bottomhalf of serie a
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

players called up for the Torino game :
5)Brocchi, 1)Carrizo, 25)Cribari, 29)De Silvestri, 87)Diakite, 17)Foggia, 3)Kolarov, 24)Ledesma, 2)Lichtsteiner, 26)Makinwa, 68)Manfredini, 11)Mauri, 23)Meghni, 86)Muslera, 19)Pandev, 32)Radu, 22)Rozehnal, 13)Siviglia, 10)Zarate. (www.piazzadellaliberta.it)

so no Rocchi or Dabo
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 Torinoeg3

Ok..here comes my line-up for the Torino game!
As you can see I have replaced Lichty, mostly because i can see that he is fatigued after frequent playing as well as I thik it is time for De Silvestri to get some playing time. For the game plan i dont think that the change should make any major difference.
I am a bit worried about how tired our players are after both the very tough game against Milan a week ago, but mainly because of the extreme energi that was shown against viola mid-week. The worst worry for me is, as usual, Siviglia. He had a pretty good game againt viola, but I am afraid the old man is pretty tired after the last games. Therefore I would go for Cribari (who I think had a good game against viola as well) and Rozenhal, who I think should become our no1 CB this year.
LB should go to Radu because of his defensive skills. I have chosen to play with Meghni instead of Mauri, and therefore we need a LB that is more reliable defensively as Meghni is first and foremost and offensive player. All respect to Kolarov, but as we play away and not a very defensive midfielder on the left side, I think Radu meands more security and is a more reliable player than Kolarov that can mix brilliant performances with poor ones.
Brocchi and Ledesma are both crucial and shouldnt be touched. At least not as long as Dabo is injured.
´Foggia should be given a starting spot again. Sometimes he is a bit lengthy in his game, dribbling a bit too much and wasting some balls due to his ego, but I think a player like him is needed in our team and against viola he was behind two out of three goals. His speed and irrational style creates loads of damage for the opposition and having him slightly behind the strikers is a good solution as long as Rocchi is out. When he is back I have no clue of how Rossi will deal with the situation.
Pandev - Zarate dont need any explanation I guess.

The formation might feel a bit too attack minded as we are playing away, but I think that we should travel to Torino with hopes of three points. We could go there and dictate the game if we would want to. Just as we should have played a bit more closed against Milan away, I think we should be the top dogs of this game and from the first minute we should try to trash Torino with our attack and speed.

What do you think? How would you act if you were Rossi tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
vent

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Cash wrote:
What do you think? How would you act if you were Rossi tomorrow?

Rossi will use the same team that he used vs. Viola... no way he`ll use Meghni or De Silvestri as starters
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:14 pm

I guess Mauri will get a starting position again, I agree on that one but I presented what I would have done if I could decide...
As RB I am not as sure. I think Rossi thinks that De Silvestri needs to start playing as well, Lichty is suppossed to also stand in as midfielder if needed and if we end up in that situation I think it is important that De Silvestri has been given some playing time so that we know that he will preform good and not lack match training...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Save Lichstiner,Pandev,Siviglia. And put Cribari, De Silvestri and Mediccinio or what his name is.
Pretty like Cash said. Foooorza!
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LofL

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Save Lichstiner,Pandev,Siviglia. And put Cribari, De Silvestri and Mediccinio or what his name is.
Pretty like Cash said. Foooorza!

I agree with savig Siviglia since Cribari played good in the last match. Lich should play since he have played well and we don't want him to feel he have lost his place in his first team.

Mendicio is not even called up for the game so that means if we want to rest Pandev or Zarate Makinwa will play!! So we just have to wait for Rocchi to get ready cause no way any team should play Makinwa a full match..
Back to top Go down
Bobo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Zagreb, Croatia
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 pm

what is all this resting you're all talking about!? why would we rest anyone, it's only been FOUR games so far
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Certain individuals had to participate in internationals too and Rozehnal was just dead on his feet and needed a rest. It's been many games in few weeks for some.
Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Alvares

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Do we want or not, i think Rossi doesnt want to save anybody, i think he'll play succesfull Zarate - Pandev as usual. Maybe its correct, we should win Torino, and for the win we should score! but Makinwa couldnt.
I suppose Rossi will wait Rocchi back in fit, and then, maybe next week, will give some rest for Zarate or Goran for Tommaso playin.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:

What a liar - a few months ago he claimed he was shocked when we didn't pick the option to buy him, IIRC. Now he say he guessed this would happen almost from the very start fo his loan spell. I really hope Zarate teaches him how to play in order to secure a permanent move.

I doubt we will rest anyone, I think only Pandev has played without a rest in the last weeks (counting the NTs) and we cannot afford to play without him right now. Plus, the final thirty or so minutes of the Fiorentina game were rather pedestrian-paced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08   Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: TORINO-LAZIO , Sunday, 28-9-08
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next