Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland - Premier League

Go down 
+6
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Bobbi
Dan
Giolazio
Belgio
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Scotland - Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:24 am

The official topic dedicated to the Scottish Premier League.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:05 am

Did anyone else enjoy Rangers' complete collapse and handing Celtic the league?

Was slightly reminiscent of our Scudetto over Juve.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:07 am

Giolazio wrote:

A few years ago I would have enjoyed it more but I still like Celtic so yes ;-)
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:20 am

Very Happy It was quite amusing espescially since i'm surrounded by Rangers fans everyday!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Dan

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:23 am

Yep! It was nice to see!

Does anyone else think it's time Celtic and Rangers jump ship to the English leagues? I know both clubs want to, as they would generate so much more money... But for obvious reasons the Scottish FA are totally against it as Celtic and Rangers bring them so much cash! I think possibly within the next 10 years it's a definate possibility, with all this money being invested in the EPL...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Dan wrote:
Yep! It was nice to see!

Does anyone else think it's time Celtic and Rangers jump ship to the English leagues? I know both clubs want to, as they would generate so much more money... But for obvious reasons the Scottish FA are totally against it as Celtic and Rangers bring them so much cash! I think possibly within the next 10 years it's a definate possibility, with all this money being invested in the EPL...

It really needs to happen for the sake of the two clubs. With the money the SPL generates they cant afford decent transfers, and even if they could noone wants to play in Scotland as its such a poor league. I think the only way it would work is if most Scottish teams jumped ship though because the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen would lose dramatically to Rangers and Celtic leaving Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 am

Giolazio wrote:

Was slightly reminiscent of our Scudetto over Juve.

Yes I thoroughly enjoyed that Very Happy I have never liked rangers and have always liked the green and white side since the Petrov, Larsson, Moravcik, Lambert, Agathe, Mjallby, Thompson, etc days. Go Celtic!!!!

For some reason after riomma I hate rangers most.... I have no idea why but I have always really disliked them.

It was reminiscent to some extent but offcourse the Lazio comeback was more emotional and enjoyable for me and probably all Lazio fans but it was nice to see those arrogant pricks lose out.... thank you Gordon!

Was also nice to see them squander their chance in progressing to the UCL last 16 last season after starting well.... and then to see them lose the Uefa Cup final quite deservedly (impressive how their shite football got them so far!) to Zenit was priceless Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

How does the new season look?? Any good transfers tongue ....

But yes I think both Celtic and rangers will eventually jump across to the EPL within the next few years and I think it is fair. It would make it fairer for the other Scottish teams to win something as I don't know when the last time was that neither Celtic or rangers won the SPL....
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Its half time in the Old Firm and its Celtic 1 rangers 1.... Come on Celtic!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 pm

53'.... Celtic 1 rangers 2 No Kenny Miller scored.... that guy has gone backwards and forwards through both clubs but unfortunately today is playing for the wrong side of Glasgow!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:57 pm

And its now 1-3 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

1 red card apiece each and its now 1-4 with Miller getting his 2nd goal for the dirty rangers No and to top it off I do not get to watch Lazio play as no streaming available!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 pm

Finished 2-4 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Very exciting climax to the league! With just 2 games left both teams are on equal points with, Celtic leading +2 on goal diffrence!

Celtic have Hibs away and Hearts home to finish.

Rangers have Aberdeen at home and finish away to Dundee utd.

Celtic are my second team, behind Lazio!

So hopefully we can go and make it 4 in a row.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:06 am

Very Happy Seems like nobody wants to win this damn league! Everyweek when it looks like Celtic are going to run away with it they drop points. Technically they should have had sewn up by January.

If Celtic fail to win this title it will have to go down as one of the most disastrous seasons ever because I have never seen a poorer Rangers side since I watched Scottish football some 18 years ago. Gordon Strachan is a loony, he should move back to the Championship and join McLeish. Hopefully Celtic will have a new manager soon but if they win the title I can't see Strachan leaving. Bit of a catch 22 situation really.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:58 am

Come on Celtic!

I can't stand Rangers. A joke of a club.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Come on Rangers!

I can't stand Celtic. A joke of a club.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Henrik wrote:
Come on Rangers!

I can't stand Celtic. A joke of a club.

Very Happy Rangers are the Roma of Scotland, there's no denying that, dirty players, dirty fans. Glasgow would be a better place if Govan imploded on itself! Very Happy Only joking....
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Is it wrong that i hate Rangers more than i hate Roma? lol!

Just cant stand them! Rangers won 2-1 there now, not convincing, and not good for there goal diffrence.

If Celtic win there next to games 1-0 then Rangers will need to win by 4 goals away at Dundee utd (Not gonna happen)!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Congratulations to Rangers! First league title since 2005. Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:52 pm

As a Celtic fan, its very hard to take!

But by no mean's did the best team win the league. Rangers are a very poor reflection of Scotland's best (1st in the league)

For use who think this may be bias or sour grapes, Champions League 2009-10 will reflect this low quality.

Now due to the new CL qualifying regulations, its gonna be next to impossible for Celtic to Qualify for the Champions League, with 2 qualifying round's. Add to that being unseeded for the 3rd qualfying round, and if they were to get by that, they would have a 2 leg game, against a big 5 team, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Fiorentina, Lyon or Stuttgart.

A real shame, this.

Celtic have represented Scotland very well in the Champions League, 2 consecutive last 16 place's prior to last year, beating the likes of Man UTD and AC MIlan.

Ranger's couldn't even see of Lithuanian Champs Kaunas in there qualifying round.

Enough Said!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:13 am

Nice Rangers!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:21 am

A real shame. I can't stand Rangers. For some reason after Roma they top my list along with United and Real Madrid.

I have always had a soft spot for Celtic since the days of Petrov, Larsson, Moravchik, Agathe, Lambert, Lennon, Mjallby, etc. What a team that was! Celtic are one of my favourite teams without a doubt.

Rangers are in general a dirty club. Its hard to believe they won the league this season.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Congratulations Rangers!!!

I dont support the club but I know a lot of people who do so Well done to them!!!

Yours truly,.......
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Celtic didn't deserve the title - period. They threw away an 8 point lead and have no one to blame but themselves and it's a shame as Glasgow will be unbearable over the summer now! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm

According to SkySport Gordon Strachan has left Celtic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland - Premier League   Scotland - Premier League Empty

Back to top Go down

Scotland - Premier League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next