Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09

Go down 
+61
flurffmeister
Amir
Conn
martinese
Lazioscot
usampa
ryuenjin
Namortsac
bermudalazio
Matrim
aDDi
Secret_Samadhi
CoreanoLaziale
ilsemprelaziale
Danish-Laziofan
Joschi
ALEXMO89
lazialejakarta
Nesta
Ed
LofL
Uragano
Libero
indian_eagle
Skenderbeu
LazioS70
AbedElkader
Trequartista
zoran
Rizmo
blue-white
Super Ram
danielganx
Nickx13
Jofo
Caput Mundi
Bobbi
Thiago
phantomm1976
Cash
Ermetico
Juve_guy
William-85
Giolazio
pazke
IRR87
joeyd816
centrocampista
Caxi
Bridge-Bhoy
rockybalboa83
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Boksic
MCMLXXXII
lazio365
Kurama_SSLazio
LazioRotterdam
Sile
Kris
hamidsinisa
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 pm

pazke wrote:
http://www.atdhe.net/9156/watch-lazio-vs-juventus

Thanks, mate!

After a few seconds I get a message that they've reached the maximum number of streams for my country & I have to buy an account. Can I watch the full game with out buying an account? You can say it in Dutch in a PM if you want. Grazie!
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 pm

centrocampista wrote:
I put down 100 euro on Juve Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I've put down €50 for Lazio or X. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Danish-Laziofan

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm

We have to take advantage of this poorly playing Juventus side.. Some enthusiasm has to get into Foggia. Its only Kolarov that creats chances.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Defense is fucking tough as nails. I like it, I like it guys. But we've got to show some creativity in attack. Forget the dismissed goal.
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 126
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Good old RUBENtus...

Some things never change..
Back to top Go down
indian_eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
indian_eagle

Number of posts : 59
Country and city : India
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: FORZA LAZIO! F*ck the thieves...   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 pm

FORZA LAZIO

Thanks for one hell of a game........ shame there was the usual looting...

FORZA RAGAZZI Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 513117
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Oh and, first question of the night.

Would we have won this match tonight with Pandev in the starting 11? One cannot say for sure, but we didn't have anyone apart from Foggia for creating chances in the starting 11 and only Meghni on the bench.
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Best: Diakite
Worst: Foggia & Refrees scratch
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Chiellini should get secon yellow on gehind attack on Foggia, and Foggia should get a foul and instead juve scores 0-1 on the next counter attack. Fuking referee, something never change, like someone said.

ps. I REALLY hate everything about this shity club from Torino.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Were to start?

Okay we were missing Rocchi & Zarate. Had a good goal ruled out. Anyway, doesnt change how we played as a team.

We had to many average players out there today.

Dabo was abysmal, Mauri contributed nothing (Good goal ruled out yes but stil), Matuzalem was woeful. Im telling it as it is here, not holding anything back.

Roberto Baronio? Played very well, seriously if people are stil questioning his inlusion, just open your eyes.

Cruz tried his best, but seriously never looked like scoring, his true colors show against class oposition and when his usual partners are out. We severley missed Zarate's class, pace & skill. Also Rochhi was a huge loss. We genuinley never looked like scoring at any stage of the game, worrying stuff

Foggia tried his best but some things just didn happen.

Diakhte at the back is a class act, a rock. Needs to be chosen all the time, forget Cribari & Co. Siviglia has never convinced me.

Litchtsteiner didnt really get into his stride today, but wasnt to bad. Kolarov was amazing in the first half, but was a ghost in the second.

Muslera couldnt do anything about the goals, his punching habbit slightly worries me, because cathing is the bread and butter after-all.

Anyway, people please dont go on about the goal that was never given, dont make excuses, we were well beaten by the better team and never ever looking like carving out a clear goal chance.

Our set pice deleviries were laughable.

We sorley miss Ledesma in the middle of the park and he absolutly has to be re-instated. Pandev? Also could have done with him.

Out performances against Milan, Inter & Juve are what seperates us from the top. We never seem to get close to beating these teams.

Seriously we really are lost when Zarate doesnt play.

Anyway, okay a defeat, hard to take, but with everyone available for selection, we will give any team a game. Just didnt happen tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 pm

FUCKING CHEATING ZEBRA BASTARDS

FORZA LAZIO PER SEMPRE
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Seeing the close to full Olimpico stadium, hearing the Laziali singing and watching our boys fight made me a proud Laziale.

Having Rocchi and Zarate back means we are a serious contender for the top 6.

I'd also wish that Lotito would start using Pandev and Ledesma in the serie a, since we need them.
Back to top Go down
aDDi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 pm

I think Mauri played very well today, I don't understand the bias against this guy... I'm really glad he's back as a starter in this team. As for the game, I think the refs were very consistent in erasing any chance we had in winning this game, which was a big shame. I'm really happy to see how we performed today, very proud of their display and I hope this continues.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 pm

We didn't play badly but we lost and the ref was very annoying. Typically for games against rube, alas.

I liked how we pressed them a lot and stole a lot of balls without getting any yellow cards or conceding many fouls. Kolarov was really good, Foggia was on and off, Cruz tried really hard but was lacking in speed and support. Matuzalem was kind of sucky, many missed passes, Mauri a lot of hustle but not much production offensively, not counting the disallowed goal. Diakite and Siviglia looked okay considering who we we were playing against and us playing with only one real DM. With Zarate, Rocchi and Ledesma (hopefully) playing in the future games we will look better but at least we seem to have overcome the fatigue that plagued us in the final 20-30 minutes of previous games, we tried hard in the end but rube's defence was solid.
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 pm

The referee actually had a reasonable game overall but when we concede moments before Chiellini should have received a second yellow and a foul isnt even given not to mention one of the worst refereeing decisions I have ever seen in disallowing our goal, especially as he pointed at Siviglia who did absolutely nothing, it is too much. One cannot help but be seriously pissed off, Juve were good but not that much better than our injury-struck side and the team looked seriously disheartened after Caceres scored. The moment to disallow our goal completely changed the match.
Juve may win the league this year but they will not be successful in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am

We lost because we couldn't score. Sure, goal called off but after that we couldn't finish any of our chances. I applaud Foggia, Kolarov and Matuzalem's efforts to give Cruz something to latch on to, but he simply couldn't. He's a standstill, right place, right time striker and tonight he couldn't benefit the team. Hopefully we don't have to go long without Zarate and Rocchi. Diakite was great in the back, love the guy. Muslera did everything he could. Fucking tough loss.
Back to top Go down
Libero
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Libero

Number of posts : 22
Country and city : Finland Helsinki
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 am

Agree that this was probably the best game that Diakite and Siviglia have played. Baronio was also very good. Foggia needed some support but he was lost as a striker. Foggia is a wide player and it will take time if he is moved to play more center of the field. After we conceded we couldnt calm down, we hurried too much and couldnt create good chances.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 am

We fought hard and we didnt implode, like we did at times last season. I agree the goal should have been allowed and the ref made mistakes tonight, the Chielini foul on Foggia should have been given. Not long after they scored. Frustrating. 2-0 flattered them. But, we showed our quality without two of our best players, Rocchi and of course Mauro. The defence looked solid against a very strong attacking side, Diakite shone well. Yet, now is the time where Ballardini earns his money. Our first meaningful defeat, so its important that the heads dont go down and that we respond in our next two games. Catania away will be tough, but its a game we should without question aim to win.
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Namortsac

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am

Matuzalem was king but he can't do everything by his own. Today Lazio didn't have the necessary power in attack today.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 am

well...i guess we use all of our luck in the past games...Balardini is a good coach but he is not a wizard...
i must say bravo to: Kolarov, Diakite, Muslera and Foggia.
also shame to Eliseu and Cruz - they where disaster... also our midfield creativity - disaster.
i guess many of you now feel the absent of Pandev and Ledesma...
i just hope Zarate will be fine for Strazburg game...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Skenderbeu

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:59 am

We did a really good game this eavning, damn we were so good on the field.
Ballardini whitout Zarate and Rocchi did a great job, I mean for the first time in... I don't know how many many mounths I liked the deefence.
Muslera was great, Diakite was king, Sigivllia played like a capiten tonight, Kolarov and Forest did a also a great game.
Mauri-Mutazalem-Baronio-Dabo-Foggia did a perfect game, I didn't like Cruz so much but what can we do..
Elisue and Inzaghi was bullshi''T,

No points but we did hell of a good game, I loved it. A full Olympico whit a great Lazio, fantastic.. just keep it like that LAzio!!!
FORZA SS LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 am

I feel Lazio were harsh done by. By no means did the team play great - but it wasn't bad. Starting off the match without key players like Zarate, Rocchi and Brocchi sucked big time but Ballardini managed to put together a good, strong and determined squad together without key players and apart from their 2 goals the sides were equal in my opinion.

Putting Foggia up front with Cruz was interesting. Foggia played very well and tried hard to create but he's a winger, not a striker, and drifted off too much onto the wings. I really hope Ballardini manages to somehow fit him into the first choice starting XI as his contribution and work rate is unbelievable. Midfield had a good first half but not much of a second. Baronio did pretty well again. Defense was pretty good - especially Diakite and Kolarov (as well as Muslera).

The disallowed Mauri goal was a joke but what do you expect when you play Juventus with the referee on their side. Their players went all out knocking Foggia, Cruz, etc about yet hardly got anything. A few yellow cards and that's it.

Fuck it. It was a balanced game and a draw would have been a fair result but unfortunately Ballardini and the boys couldn't get anything out of it which is a shame. Oh well, it happens, move onto the next match and hopefully everyone is fully fit.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 am

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 233637
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 am

I watched the game live on ESPN this morning and the commentators (Shaka Hislop and someone else, can't remember who) were very impressed with Diakite and kept on saying what a rock he is, "even though he looks so clumsy" and laughed about it as well - especially whenever he made a good clearance or header or a run lol tongue

Also the camera showed Lotito a few times (most notably right after Mauri's disallowed goal). Claudio looked so pissed off, was jumping out of this seat, waving his arms around, and looked like he was swearing and yelling a lot. Same as some other random people around him.
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 am

we deserve the win, best performance ive seen in years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next