Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09

Go down 
+61
flurffmeister
Amir
Conn
martinese
Lazioscot
usampa
ryuenjin
Namortsac
bermudalazio
Matrim
aDDi
Secret_Samadhi
CoreanoLaziale
ilsemprelaziale
Danish-Laziofan
Joschi
ALEXMO89
lazialejakarta
Nesta
Ed
LofL
Uragano
Libero
indian_eagle
Skenderbeu
LazioS70
AbedElkader
Trequartista
zoran
Rizmo
blue-white
Super Ram
danielganx
Nickx13
Jofo
Caput Mundi
Bobbi
Thiago
phantomm1976
Cash
Ermetico
Juve_guy
William-85
Giolazio
pazke
IRR87
joeyd816
centrocampista
Caxi
Bridge-Bhoy
rockybalboa83
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Boksic
MCMLXXXII
lazio365
Kurama_SSLazio
LazioRotterdam
Sile
Kris
hamidsinisa
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Juve_guy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 1
Country and city : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 am

hey guys,

Did they change the game to be on Saturday? or still on Sunday Sep 13, 09 ? and what time
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
hamidsinisa

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 am

Juve_guy wrote:
hey guys,

Did they change the game to be on Saturday? or still on Sunday Sep 13, 09 ? and what time

yes, its on saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
Ermetico

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

Juve_guy wrote:
hey guys,

Hey Canadian juventino...
First of all welcome and present yourself.
2nd the Match is scheduled on saturday 12th at 20.45.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Does anyone know when they open the gates,how many hours before kick-off?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm

wow...it's nice to see so many optimistic posts here. Diego is not that good. Plus last time we played them in the coppa we beat them. I say again - it's time for Ballardini's first tactical challenge.. we can do it!
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
IRR87

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
wow...it's nice to see so many optimistic posts here. Diego is not that good. Plus last time we played them in the coppa we beat them. I say again - it's time for Ballardini's first tactical challenge.. we can do it!

Diego not that good? have you been living on Mars. The guy is able to defeat our beloved lazio just on his own!
We need all the luck of the world to gain a point or win, but i don't believe in miracles.

People might say i'm negative, i think i'm just realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm

IRR87 wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

Diego not that good? have you been living on Mars. The guy is able to defeat our beloved lazio just on his own!
We need all the luck of the world to gain a point or win, but i don't believe in miracles.

Why wasn't Werder then the champion of universe and everything else and why wasn't it 12359062985692:0 for Juve against Chievo these kind of posts make me sick to the stomach it's exactly th same as last year when people were praising Lavezzi or whoever to high heaven well guess what Diego can go fuck himself not beat us on his own we're not some bitch ass merda team that bow down to some fancy media transfer

Compared to you Centro's opinions are a ray of light
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
drake1900

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 pm

I saw diego last year in the game herta berlin-werder bremen and i have to say i was not impressed!
Iyou give to mutch space then he will be dangerous,its up to our defensive midfielders to stop him!
Back to top Go down
IRR87
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
IRR87

Number of posts : 110
Country and city : Belgium Turnhout
Laziale since : 2005
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Sile wrote:
IRR87 wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

Why wasn't Werder then the champion of universe and everything else and why wasn't it 12359062985692:0 for Juve against Chievo these kind of posts make me sick to the stomach it's exactly th same as last year when people were praising Lavezzi or whoever to high heaven well guess what Diego can go fuck himself not beat us on his own we're not some bitch ass merda team that bow down to some fancy media transfer

Compared to you Centro's opinions are a ray of light

relax m8, relax!

are you drunk or something?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

I wish I was drunk. You should relax and enjoy this ride Wink pessimism will get you nowhere Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm

I think Sile is in a very shitty mood...?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Cash wrote:
I think Sile is in a very shitty mood...?

You may be on to sth Neutral
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Diego is a great quality player, irrespective of his two games in Serie A he has been performing like this for two years in the Bundesliga. But he comes with a temper and is quite easy to wind up. That could be one way to disrupt him during the game. Let Kolarov perform a crunching tackle or two and it may send him over the edge. Twisted Evil

Juve had it quite easy against Merda, because they played with titti as the loan forward and menez on the right side against Juves back four and their midfield three who dropped back at times. However, it wont be easy against us at all, because of the constant danger of Zarate that they know all about and because also Rocchi or Cruz will provide danger in the box. Juve are a better team than last year but if we fight for every ball for the whole game we can win.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 am

it s the game when we can see the realy quality of our team,we play at home,i agree that juve is very strong(only inter have a better team),but why so much pesimistic quotes?
it s time for ballardini to shows his potencial and his tactical skills.
i will like too see strong middle whith matu-brochi(dabo)-foggia-mauri and ledesma(or his replacement) and only zarate in the attack ,foggia and matu or mauri can help him,but is important to keep the ball,to try to use kolarov and some free kick.
and what i m worried to much is juve s ball from the corner or free kicks(everywhere) ,amauri-canavaro-chielini-iaquinta everyone of them can score whith had.
yeah i agree that if we re afraid of diego,also they are afraid from mauro,he kills them last year soo we dont have what to lose.
just hope from the corect judge,juve s non contaact could be fatal for us
if we could win inter why not juve
full olimpico and crazy first 25 min can help us a lot
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Thiago

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:03 am

Not disrespecting Atalanta and Chievo but this is the first real test for us in the league... A draw would be awesome. A victory would be opening the door for a good season!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

I apologise in advance if any of this seems rude.

Thiago wrote:
A draw would be awesome.

No it wouldnt.It would be better than nothing.

Thiago wrote:
A victory would be opening the door for a good season!

So what your saying is a loss would mean are season is fucked?Its the third game of the season for fucks sake.Wise up.

Thiago wrote:
Not disrespecting Atalanta and Chievo but this is the first real test for us in the league

You and everyone else are disrespecting Lazio with stupid comments like that.

This is one sorry topic.Listen Thiago im not picking on you its everyone who posted defeatist remarks which would be more at home on a roma forum.

Think about how it looks,you are all supposed to be Laziale and here you are saying sh*t like "we'll be lucky if we can get a draw".

Wise the fuck up.This is supposed to be a Lazio forum,am I correct????????

Arrivederci
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Thiago

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm sorry, mate, but I'm just being realistic.
I'm Laziale but that doesn't make me think Lazio have the best players in the world.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 108
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Quote :
So what your saying is a loss would mean are season is fucked?Its the third game of the season for fucks sake.Wise up.

Thats not what i got out of it, i believe he was talking about a victory, never said anything about a loss. Since many people are praising a strong juve side this season, a victory against them would give lazio much confidence for the next coming games giving us greater probabilities.. thats how I understood it. grow up dude.

You are right when you shouldn't look down on your own team but I don't think anyone here is doing so, but you are being disrespectful to fellow fans.

Thiago wrote:
Quote :
Not disrespecting Atalanta and Chievo but this is the first real test for us in the league

William wrote:
Quote :
You and everyone else are disrespecting Lazio with stupid comments like that.

You say we shouldn't say negative things because we are laziale.. and how is something like what thiago said negative? You dont believe we should be beating those teams? That comment is no way disrespecting lazio, if anything its disrespecting atalanta and chievo since they do have the manpower to beat us on a bad day for lazio.

You keep saying thiago needs to wise up, I think you need to sober up, grow up, and wake the fuck up. Stop talking with such anger to fellow laziale, people like you make us look bad.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Thiago wrote:
I'm Laziale but that doesn't make me think Lazio have the best players in the world.

I dont think we have the best either.you think a draw would be awesome,I think a win would be awesome.Why a draw,theres 90 mins,anything can happen.Its not over until its over.you go ahead and hope for a draw.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
William-85

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm

joeyd816 wrote:

You say we shouldn't say negative things because we are laziale.. and how is something like what thiago said negative? You dont believe we should be beating those teams? That comment is no way disrespecting lazio, if anything its disrespecting atalanta and chievo since they do have the manpower to beat us on a bad day for lazio.

Its what a lot of people are saying on this topic.What happened to believing til the very end.Too many seem to think Lazio do not stand a chance against the mighty juve.I just dont get it.

joeyd816 wrote:

people like you make us look bad.

What do you mean by that joey???
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Thiago

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 pm

William-85 wrote:
Thiago wrote:

I dont think we have the best either.you think a draw would be awesome,I think a win would be awesome.Why a draw,theres 90 mins,anything can happen.Its not over until its over.you go ahead and hope for a draw.

I rather think you didn't get me right. First, I'm not saying we shouldn't fight for the win. We all agree a win is awesome, but that doesn't turn a draw in a bad result.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:57 am

The international break should do us good. The beginning of the season has been hectic for Ballardini and the boys with such a condensed schedule with game after game. Hopefully our NT players return uninjured so the coach has a full squad to choose from.

Juventus are a very good team with quality players, and this year they look much stronger than the last - but that does not make them unbeatable. They will also want revenge for the Coppa Italia semifinal loss to us last season, and that will spur them on.

Its a shame that Cribari will be suspended, but I hope Diakite starts this one. We need his physical presence to control players like Amauri, Iaquinta and Diego. Brocchi, Dabo and Baronio will also provide good defensive cover. Their defense is solid, but not world class, and if Zarate and Foggia can pick them apart, then Cruz and Rocchi will have good chances to test Buffon. Also hope Matuzalem is available for this game. He is important for us.

Should be a good game. I feel Lazio can get a positive result here.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 233637
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:22 am

Brocchi will miss Juve, he's out for three weeks with a thigh injury.

Ledesma and Pandev: 99% sure they won't play, tempted to say make that 100%.

Of course we can win but as lalaziosiamonoi rightly point out, we have to beat ourselves first.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 am

We beat Werder with Diego. But he raise up since then..i agree.

I will not be happy with a draw. I`m a Lazio fan, we play at Olimpico and that`s Juventus (some idiots). + .. Zarate is better then Diego :)
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

Lazio can beat anyone on any given day.

DAJE GRANDE LAZIO! Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 233637
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09   Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-JUVENTUS, Saturday, 12-09-09
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next