Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleksandar Kolarov

Go down 
+39
zoran
Galles.
LazioS70
Super Ram
Giolazio
Henrik
Remi
Boksic
Ed
Cornholio
Kris
Taib
Caxi
RKeane10
Kurama_SSLazio
blue-white
martinese
Secret_Samadhi
Biancocelesti
timo rocchi
pazke
phantomm1976
LazioSS
Amir
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Jofo
Bridge-Bhoy
bermudalazio
Bobbi
LaziOttimo
zrc
AbedElkader
Caput Mundi
Broencoceleste
Sile
ClockworkOrange
usampa
Cash
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Super Ram

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:42 pm

It would be interesting seeing Balotelli in Lazio.. we need such a powerful runner with a great talent.. to be honest, Zarate was a huge flop this season.. i like the guy, but he's been incosistent all season.. Balotelli and Floccari will scare the smelling as out of any defense in Serie A..
As for Kolarov, it's obvious he has lost all passion to the biancoceleste.. he's not running anymore as he used to in the begining of the season, and you can see he's not enjoying the game anymore..
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Bastard...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:16 am

The faster Kolarov leaves, the better.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:58 am

But one thing is certain....and i cant blame Kolarov for that....he knows this deadwood team will win nothing with lotitio. Things get even worse. If Inter shows interest in him then i would also go away....or are you expecting major investments this summer on the mercato?
And if Zarate is a flop then why is he always one of the best in the team. Sometimes i wish clubs like City would buy him and then he can partner up with quality midfield and strikers and show his real magic...extend brocchis deal???? This is our Lazio!!!!!An average piece of..........

No
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:15 am

baloteli-flocari-zarate,dream or what?,imagine that attack
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Cornholio

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:16 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
baloteli-flocari-zarate,dream or what?,imagine that attack

and Giovinco behind them. Very Happy A bit unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:36 am

i m try to be realistic,no need for giovinco bounce
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh well,another one bites the dust.

Good business really
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 pm

best player for the last season... im happy for him for getting out of Lotito ...and now maybe i will cheer for Man City in premier league ...also big thanks for Mancini for this big money
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LazioS70

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 am

I also had an inside feeling that Roberto Mancini gave us those bucks......lotito can kiss my ass anyway.
And with City we will see that old good Kolarov again. Any wonder he was just walking around in the end....this so called "project" of lotidiot and tare makes you cry.
I wish him all the best.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 am

Thank you for your efforts at Lazio, and especially the goal you scored against Merda in April 2009. Grazie Aleksandar!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 am

Best of luck Aleks! Hope to see many left foot rockets grace the EPL grounds in the future.
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
AbedElkader

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Iam glad he didnt go to inter or juve, I dont want to face , he can shoot like a rocket, but his weak defensive might be usefull for us if we ever played against him tongue
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Sold for 60 times what we paid for him and yet it is an example of a lack of ambition, project, knowhow etc.

Ridiculous...

Hated by the tifosi in the end, good riddance to seemingly bad rubbish and thank you for the cash.

Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Mark

Number of posts : 153
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Glad to see him leave. No one of the most sympathic players. Highly overrated as well, I think.
Wondering if he took the trouble to thank his old club for giving him a change on the big stage? probably not!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

kolawho?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 am

Mark wrote:
Glad to see him leave. No one of the most sympathic players. Highly overrated as well, I think.
Wondering if he took the trouble to thank his old club for giving him a change on the big stage? probably not!

Dont think that Real, Inter and City wouldve been fighting for the services of an "overated" player. I think thats just a bit of sour grapes.

As for thanking us? We'll never know whats happened behind closed doors, although, i dont believe he owes us anything anyway & nor do we. Its just business.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

So you say that when Real Madrid want a player he isn't overrated ? I don't think so because they've made a lot of mistakes by giving tons of money for players who don't deserve half of them. I agree with Mark that Kolarov is quite overrated and he isn't near the class which a wing-back should have. He has a powerful but quite inaccurate shot, he isn't half good as a left back and makes quite a lot of mistakes and isn't one of the players who plays for the team but only for himself. I will remember him and I will never forget some of his greatest moments in the club but he isn't that special (still).
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 am

martinese wrote:
So you say that when Real Madrid want a player he isn't overrated ? I don't think so because they've made a lot of mistakes by giving tons of money for players who don't deserve half of them. I agree with Mark that Kolarov is quite overrated and he isn't near the class which a wing-back should have. He has a powerful but quite inaccurate shot, he isn't half good as a left back and makes quite a lot of mistakes and isn't one of the players who plays for the team but only for himself. I will remember him and I will never forget some of his greatest moments in the club but he isn't that special (still).

Agree. Most of his shots end up in the distinti, he can't defend and his attitude is a disgrace.

Glad we took the money and ran. The fact we got 18 million when Inter were offering 10m a year ago is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
martinese wrote:

Agree. Most of his shots end up in the distinti, he can't defend and his attitude is a disgrace.

Glad we took the money and ran. The fact we got 18 million when Inter were offering 10m a year ago is a bonus.

Agreed that most of his shots were inaccurate, but i struggle to find a left back who scored more goals than Kola over the past few years? Purely on goal scoring he has Evra, Abidal, Cole & Lahm covered, and id be confident that they all probably took more shots at goal than him.

His defending isnt as attrocious as some people say. I'm not saying he is a world class defender, but cmon and be realistic. he is not "over-rated"

I think his antics vs the CN are souring some peoples opinion of him here.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm

reading he had a bad attitude..hmm.. well what will you own be when evey game you play 100% ( yes I mean 100 cause he never hid him self, always looking for the ball and attacking) and the team plays crappy and you get the booes ? It's normal for him to react like that. I have no hard feeling for him.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Kris wrote:

I think his antics vs the CN are souring some peoples opinion of him here.

Believe me mate, CN has more power here then in Rome pirat
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
reading he had a bad attitude..hmm.. well what will you own be when evey game you play 100% ( yes I mean 100 cause he never hid him self, always looking for the ball and attacking) and the team plays crappy and you get the booes ? It's normal for him to react like that. I have no hard feeling for him.

are you serious? After January it was clear he had his mind at Inter with Mourinho and not at Lazio. His performances dropped badly.

Not saying he is a bad player, he's a pretty talented player but I wouldn't value him at 18 million euro.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Well, someone who goes from receiving adulation from the Curva when doing a series of gorilla impressions after a famous derby victory to someone who insults the bejebus out of them and becomes a hate figure is most definitely someone with a bad attitude.

We are talking about a guy who ended up at Lazio following a serious contractual dispute that ended in the courtroom. I think Article 17 time would have been a very fun time. With that in mind, 18mil is a very good price.

However, since Kolarov can play left-midfield and since David Silva, who has done nothing of any note in his career, moved to City for 30mil from a team that needed to take the cash and run much more than we did, then you could say we've got a bum deal.

Depends how you look at it all. His goal rate and attacking ability is excellent, his defending is sufficient but his petulance is what really lets him down and that is, for me, the only aspect that could stop him becoming a world class player.
Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LazioSS

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Best left back lazio had in the last 10 years!!! Thank you Kolarov for your service and wonderful performances and thank you for giving lazio 18 million.

To me he is worth 18 million, if Alaves can go to Barca for 30 million, G.johnson to liverpool for 20+ million and that cissocho guy to Lyon for 16 million

than Kolarov can go for 18 million simple as that.

I dont know a left back at the moment that is better than Kolarov but cheaper. Tell me did anyone buy a leftback this season that is similar to kolarov or better at a lower price. Plus everybody knows that this guy has potential and is young.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleksandar Kolarov
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next