Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleksandar Kolarov

Go down 
+39
zoran
Galles.
LazioS70
Super Ram
Giolazio
Henrik
Remi
Boksic
Ed
Cornholio
Kris
Taib
Caxi
RKeane10
Kurama_SSLazio
blue-white
martinese
Secret_Samadhi
Biancocelesti
timo rocchi
pazke
phantomm1976
LazioSS
Amir
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Jofo
Bridge-Bhoy
bermudalazio
Bobbi
LaziOttimo
zrc
AbedElkader
Caput Mundi
Broencoceleste
Sile
ClockworkOrange
usampa
Cash
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 pm

i m also for keeping him
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

cheers

Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 11hv6sx
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:20 pm

haha a good one paz !
Back to top Go down
timo rocchi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 5
Country and city : Indonesia , Tangerang
Laziale since : 2008 :)
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 am

COCAKOLAROV

you kick like mihajlovic
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:02 am

Kolarov raises his finger to the fans at Formello. This is the 6th time he's shown petulance and offended the fans.

Good player but, honestly, this is a disgrace. I won't be too cut when he leaves now. There's nothing worse than a lack of respect to the colours.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 am

in this forum(LF)are a lot of balkan members so I dont know do they share the same opinion with me
balkan mentality in footbal is that after two good matchs you become the star and is big problem(expecialy for the coaches)to get back you in the ground.
i dont have nothing against kolarov(personaly i will keep him for long time),but the guy think that he s something special,that he s to big for us(inter wants him),and he is more destructive than everybody else in the team.
6th time finger to the fans,ball to nobody in the field,penalty agais livorno.....etc
my opinion is that he could grove as the very good player but never with us(to much freedom for one defensive player.....never works),he wants big teams
like her friends(pandev,stankovic)wich ones after create the name in lazio considering us just the step that they needed in one period in their lifes.almost to forget mihajlovic and behrami,jugovic...
balkan lazio player of the all times one and only ALEN BOKSIC.
take the money selling him and good buy
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Biancocelesti

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:32 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
Kolarov raises his finger to the fans at Formello. This is the 6th time he's shown petulance and offended the fans.

Good player but, honestly, this is a disgrace. I won't be too cut when he leaves now. There's nothing worse than a lack of respect to the colours.

When he leaves, I'll wish him the worst! No
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

Caput Mundi wrote:

Agree. That is disrespectful and offensive. No need for that at all. I also won't be too distraught when he leaves.

Kolarov is a good, young, talented player but at times I feel that he is in another mindset and thinks he is bigger and better than Lazio and is not 100% committed as some other players are. Half of his games are average to be honest. The only thing good about him is his long range, left footed efforts - but even those can be very wasteful at times, and his attacking runs. In terms of his defensive duties they are nothing special. Decent and generally reliable but leaves gaps at the back and gives the ball away too often (like in the home match against Catania which led to their goal).
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 am

I never liked this mothafuker I don't get this hype around him. An average defender with a left foot 2% of Mihas precision, a terrible defence player who got in his head that he is bigger than Lazio. Fuk you Aleksander with your lack of the respect for the fans. I wish you the same future like Cesar and Jimenez in Inter. A player for the stands.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
in this forum(LF)are a lot of balkan members so I dont know do they share the same opinion with me
balkan mentality in footbal is that after two good matchs you become the star and is big problem(expecialy for the coaches)to get back you in the ground.
i dont have nothing against kolarov(personaly i will keep him for long time),but the guy think that he s something special,that he s to big for us(inter wants him),and he is more destructive than everybody else in the team.
6th time finger to the fans,ball to nobody in the field,penalty agais livorno.....etc
my opinion is that he could grove as the very good player but never with us(to much freedom for one defensive player.....never works),he wants big teams
like her friends(pandev,stankovic)wich ones after create the name in lazio considering us just the step that they needed in one period in their lifes.almost to forget mihajlovic and behrami,jugovic...
balkan lazio player of the all times one and only ALEN BOKSIC.
take the money selling him and good buy

I fully agree. Balkan mentality is really strange and doesn't help clubs like Lazio ...
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I never liked this mothafuker I don't get this hype around him. An average defender with a left foot 2% of Mihas precision, a terrible defence player who got in his head that he is bigger than Lazio. Fuk you Aleksander with your lack of the respect for the fans. I wish you the same future like Cesar and Jimenez in Inter. A player for the stands.

fully agree!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:21 pm

sell him and take some money right now.
we dont need the player who except good shot dont have anything else.
i just feel sorry why he score our goal nr. 3000
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:49 pm

You don't deserve Lazio!!!Get out!!!!!!!!!!Bastard,i wish you to eat money day and night!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kurama_SSLazio

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Even though i don`t like him at all, i don`t blame him to miss that penalty. Happens to the very best. What i do blame about him is his lack of focus and his attitude. Since Inter is on his tale..he`s pissing on every game..and to be honest, i don`t believe that he`s such a great player either. I heard that Inter want him for 18 mils ?? Jesus..they must be drunk. I value him around 1 mil ..
Heard some myths regarding his strikes ... what strikes ?? Those who ended in the sky ??? He scored 2-3 goals from distance in 4 seasons and he`s a new Miha ?? What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 am

What is his contract like? I have a feeling he is not playing his best game, and it would be nice to know about potential buy-out clauses, contract length etc.. I think we will see him leave in the summer in any case.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 am

That was not a pk. no way!
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Cash wrote:
What is his contract like? I have a feeling he is not playing his best game, and it would be nice to know about potential buy-out clauses, contract length etc.. I think we will see him leave in the summer in any case.

He's currently the lowest earner in the squad (along with Del Nero and Muslera) and his contract runs out in 2012. He can use article 17 this summer.

IMO his head is already at Inter with Pandev. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

Number of posts : 75
Country and city : Sweden Malmö
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Cash wrote:

He's currently the lowest earner in the squad (along with Del Nero and Muslera) and his contract runs out in 2012. He can use article 17 this summer.

I like Kolarov, not the person Kolarov but the player Kolarov. Who will replace him? Who will buy him? Will he actually leave the club?

The questions are many...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
Cash wrote:

Me too, his form has dropped inexplicably.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 pm

good point RKeane10
i will be happy to get santon and some money from inter for him
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
good point RKeane10
i will be happy to get santon and some money from inter for him

So would I, but that´s maybe too much for Kolarov?

8 million euro and then we buy Benoit Assou-Ekotto from Tottenham maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 am

The price tag on Kolarov is set on 18 mill. His attitude and indiscretions towards the fans does not reduce his price on the market, and seems that all the big fish are biting.

It's a risky move but I'd wait for the WC before selling him, maybe he puts in a great performance and his price skyrockets, like that Senegalese team that was bought throughout Europe...
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 am

Sile wrote:
The price tag on Kolarov is set on 18 mill. His attitude and indiscretions towards the fans does not reduce his price on the market, and seems that all the big fish are biting.

It's a risky move but I'd wait for the WC before selling him, maybe he puts in a great performance and his price skyrockets, like that Senegalese team that was bought throughout Europe...

18 million ? Sell FFS !
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 am

no one gives 18 mil yet Keane, that's the price set by Lotito
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
no one gives 18 mil yet Keane, that's the price set by Lotito

It seems like the Ledesma deal more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleksandar Kolarov
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next