Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleksandar Kolarov

Go down 
+39
zoran
Galles.
LazioS70
Super Ram
Giolazio
Henrik
Remi
Boksic
Ed
Cornholio
Kris
Taib
Caxi
RKeane10
Kurama_SSLazio
blue-white
martinese
Secret_Samadhi
Biancocelesti
timo rocchi
pazke
phantomm1976
LazioSS
Amir
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Jofo
Bridge-Bhoy
bermudalazio
Bobbi
LaziOttimo
zrc
AbedElkader
Caput Mundi
Broencoceleste
Sile
ClockworkOrange
usampa
Cash
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm

If we can get 10 M for Radu we can do the same with Kolarov! Both have had a good season and have made some bad games also but that wont make them cheaper players because they showed what they can do.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Boksic wrote:
I am 100% sure none will offer more than 8m for Kolarov. The only players on current form that can potentially exceed the 10m mark are Muslera, Radu and Floccari all the others have a low value in the current market including Zarate.

This winter there was an offer of 10 mill + half of Khrin from Inter and Lotito turned it down.

Kolarov is valued in excess of 15mill, Lotito is asking for 18.

I don't follow transfers and prices all that much, but if Olympique Lyon paid 10mill for this dude from Dinamo Zagreb
http://transfermarkt.de/de/dejan-lovren/profil/spieler_37838.html Dejan Lovren, LB

then I'm sure if the interest from Inter, Liverpool or however is genuine then the price will be double than what you are 100% sure it will be.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Kolarov can go to Liverpool for 500,000 euro in the summer and Lotito can't block that.

How much more would Inter be willing to pay to avoid that possibility? Not an additional 19.5 million, not a chance.

I don't believe Inter made that bid for Kolarov in January; as with Pandev, I don't believe Inter are making any legitimate bids.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Article 17 is a myth. Not that it doesn't exist, but that every millionth player will use it.

Kolarov has a contract until June 2012. So it's a full year and a half before he can negotiate a deal on his own.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Sile wrote:
Article 17 is a myth. Not that it doesn't exist, but that every millionth player will use it.

Kolarov has a contract until June 2012. So it's a full year and a half before he can negotiate a deal on his own.

Kolarov has got previous for joining another club while under contract. You're right, every millionth player will use it; Kolarov is capable of being the millionth player.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Caxi wrote:
Sile wrote:

Kolarov has got previous for joining another club while under contract. You're right, every millionth player will use it; Kolarov is capable of being the millionth player.

I don't think so. Serbian football league, association, and the organization of player/manager/club relations are really a discussion of it's own. He wanted to go, they sold him, after he left there was talk of foul play but it was always going to be like that.

Players from these regions want nothing more than to be sold to Western Europe clubs as soon as possible. kolarov is paid way to little. And this abysmal season isn't helping things.

But I disagree that he's the type that would go down that road and use Article 17.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:42 pm

I guess we won't be seeing him in our jersey next season
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=11922

he openly criticized the fans. He may or may not have been wrongly translated, but he described the behaviour of the fans as "disease". I guess that's that then, the relationship with the fans was already bad, now this.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Remi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Remi

Number of posts : 75
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Sile wrote:
I guess we won't be seeing him in our jersey next season
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idnotizia=11922

he openly criticized the fans. He may or may not have been wrongly translated, but he described the behaviour of the fans as "disease". I guess that's that then, the relationship with the fans was already bad, now this.

Meh.

Yeah, just read it myself. Just go to Inter already!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:17 pm

it was known he is going to inter since the winter so no surprises there
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:25 pm

You know, I have been thinking for quite a few days, wondering which player will come out and make us look even worse in the wake of all this. The only person who would do such a thing is Kolarov.

And here we are...

Aleksandar Vattene.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/05/1909746/lazios-aleksandar-kolarov-seeks-inter-move

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.

Meaning yes, Kolarov wil go to Inter, as expected. One of these days I'll make a research on how many players have left Lazio in the last decade to join Milano based clubs (Cesar, Jimenez, Oddo, Favalli, Nesta, Pancaro, Pandev....)
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm

message to Kolarov: Don´t speak, just leave.

I only hope that Lotito will make more profit in this case.
Back to top Go down
Remi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Remi

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:19 pm

blue-white wrote:
message to Kolarov: Don´t speak, just leave.

I only hope that Lotito will make more profit in this case.

As we paid something around 800 000 euros for Kolarov, I have a hard time seing how can not make a big profit on him.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Quote :
As we paid something around 800 000 euros for Kolarov, I have a hard time seing how can not make a big profit on him.

Did you forget - Lotito is our president?!

Lotito is able to get ZERO for Kolarov.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm

blue-white wrote:
Quote :

Did you forget - Lotito is our president?!

Lotito is able to get ZERO for Kolarov.

Let me guess, if we get anything less than 15 mill€ you're going to cut your dick tongue
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
blue-white

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:19 am

Quote :
Let me guess, if we get anything less than 15 mill€ you're going to cut your dick

he´s already away. I can´t cut him anymore. You were eating it in Rome...
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:51 pm

New rumour that there is the possibility of Balotelli arriving on loan as part of the Kolarov deal Suspect I wonder...
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm

It would be a dream come true to have such a great player like Balotelli at the club. I'm pretty sure that a coach like Edy Reja can help him a lot with his bad temper.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Possibly agree martinese, however I think that Balotelli's availibility will depend of the future of Mourinho. I think that if Mourinho stays then it is possible that a loan could suit everyone but that if he leaves then maybe a new coach would find more room for Balotelli. I have my doubts as to how keen he'd be to come here to.
As to if he would fit in here and if Edy would be able to get the best out of him without causing his hissy-fits, I don't know... Do we have room for another talented but inconsistent and slightly crazy maverick? pirat
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

No, no, no, no Balotelli please. He's a great talent, yes, but I hate him and cannot stand him. Wouldn't like such a deal.
Back to top Go down
Remi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
Remi

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:26 pm

He is a great player, and I'd be positive to a loan deal.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Cornholio

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Balotelli would be a gamble, but I think it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Balotelli at Lazio would be amazing! Espescially with his Roma rivalry!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:20 am

Balloteli, NO!!!!

We can't handle another Zarate like player.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Caput Mundi

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:02 am

martinese wrote:
It would be a dream come true to have such a great player like Balotelli at the club. I'm pretty sure that a coach like Edy Reja can help him a lot with his bad temper.

If Mourinho can't control him and that being in a big club full of big stars, then how would Reja do so at Lazio, where Balotelli will certainly feel he is superior to everyone and everything.

I doubt he'll agree to come anyway, and I doubt Inter will loan him. They'll either keep him or cash in and he'll probably only want to move to one of the big clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleksandar Kolarov
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next