Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleksandar Kolarov

Go down 
+39
zoran
Galles.
LazioS70
Super Ram
Giolazio
Henrik
Remi
Boksic
Ed
Cornholio
Kris
Taib
Caxi
RKeane10
Kurama_SSLazio
blue-white
martinese
Secret_Samadhi
Biancocelesti
timo rocchi
pazke
phantomm1976
LazioSS
Amir
Roman_Eagle
drake1900
Jofo
Bridge-Bhoy
bermudalazio
Bobbi
LaziOttimo
zrc
AbedElkader
Caput Mundi
Broencoceleste
Sile
ClockworkOrange
usampa
Cash
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Not really. He has a contract running through 2012. Meaning we can sell him now, or wait for a full year and a half before he can start negotiating on his own with 6 months left on his contract. He has a miserable contract but so far he had a good rapport with the coach, the prez, and until recently with the fans. So i wouldn't worry too much about him being like Ledesma.

Wait for after the world cup. Then sell him if the situation with the fans doesn't improve.
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

Number of posts : 75
Country and city : Sweden Malmö
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Sile wrote:
Not really. He has a contract running through 2012. Meaning we can sell him now, or wait for a full year and a half before he can start negotiating on his own with 6 months left on his contract. He has a miserable contract but so far he had a good rapport with the coach, the prez, and until recently with the fans. So i wouldn't worry too much about him being like Ledesma.

Wait for after the world cup. Then sell him if the situation with the fans doesn't improve.

Maybe... I won´t be to sure though, as long as we got Lotito anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Well the guy got 6 mill € for De Silvestri so I'm guessing he could get 25mill for Kolarov tongue
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 pm

We're only in a good situation with Kolarov because of the teams that want him (Inter and Real Madrid)

The top english sides don't need a left-back, except maybe Liverpool but I can't see him heading to the UK.

So basically, we can wait to after the world cup so long as it is a fight out between Inter and Real because both will offer megabucks and I can't see Article 17 being used in their cases. But, we are screwed if he opts elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Well it's not really a possibility that given the interest of Real and Inter that he'll opt for Nurnberg ir Crystal Palace. The interest is real, it has been since January, it's actually quite the opposite from Ledesma who thought that many clubs are after him and that turned out not to be true.

The only real worry is that he gets injured in South Africa or that the Serbian NT completely drop the ball/other teams showcase talented players in that position. "A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush", or is it.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Sile wrote:

It is virtually impossible to keep him anyway. Good leftbacks are a rarity these days. With the relatively low wages he earns to the rest of the squad and considering he is one of the better players in the team he will levae. I just hope Lotito is not as stupid as repeating the same mistakes as he did with Pandev and Ladesma.

If he does leave in the summer I hope he does for Real Madrid.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
LaziOttimo

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 pm

He can leave.His spirit is not for Lazio!If there are biggest clubs,than Lazio,for him,he can leave and he can eat money all day long....
Without Lazio where he would be?
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 am

i will seel him before WC,maybe the teams wich are interesting for him can try to buy him before WC(if they expecting his good performance with his national team)thinking that can take him cheaper(but for us 18 m its something near the dream Wink )
i will chose inter becouse except money we can get some player,just an example if inter took back ibra again(some roumors starts to talk about possibility of his back in inter)we could get goran back(he will not have space even in trainning)
second example,santon and money.
and in the end,if we took just money than lottito will use 1 or 2 m for some promising player(on loan like a;ways)and what?
so,took money and .....and run
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 am

ibra wont go anywhere let alone to inter after he starting to settle in barca like last night and pandev wont comeback to us, he belongs to a strong team like inter where he wouldn't have to aware of the midfield and defense, he can just stand relax and get the supply from many strong players behind him.. well, my opinion wouldnt be applied if lotito out and lazio get a new president like cragnotti was.. so pandev can get a bigger salary here than at inter

a big cash would be perfect for kolarov, i'll take and run for any amount more than 12 million euro

remember that radu can fit perfectly in left back, in his first year with us against inter, he totally outrunned and outplayed inter's right side!!

selling kolarov after wc is a gambling, but i'll take that chance... if his wc is dissapointing then i wont mind to have him back in the team
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 am

LaziOttimo wrote:
He can leave.His spirit is not for Lazio!If there are biggest clubs,than Lazio,for him,he can leave and he can eat money all day long....
Without Lazio where he would be?

Agree. I've had enough of him now.

I really liked the guy during the Euro U-21 tournament back in 2007 and was ecstatic when I read Lotito had bought him. Although it took a while for him to settle in at Rome, I liked how he always gave it his all and he grew in time - but this season I don't feel he is as committed to Lazio and the cause, and tensions with fans have drastically soured. He often looks like he doesn't care, has other things on his mind, feels he is 'better' than Lazio and constantly under performs (against Milan he was alright I thought). I think the last straw for me was the home match with Bari with that ridiculous penalty he took.

Hopefully he has a decent WC (only because it would help Lazio) so his price increases or at least matches the high figure Lotito is demanding, and he is sold in the summer. Although for the supposed 18 million Euro fee I don't see who would buy him, apart from Madrid and perhaps Inter. If he stays that's fine, but his attitude needs to change or sell him as soon as possible. And in order for him to stay I sincerely hope Lotito doesn't make the same idiotic mistakes with Aleksandar - as he did with Pandev, De Silvestri and Ledesma.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Bobbi wrote:
He often looks like he doesn't care, has other things on his mind, feels he is 'better' than Lazio and constantly under performs (against Milan he was alright I thought). I think the last straw for me was the home match with Bari with that ridiculous penalty he took.

Typical Ex-Yu mentality that was spoken about earlier, i think its more a subconcsious thing rather than blatent arrogance.

Attitude & finger pointing aside, i'd miss him if he left. But hey, thats football.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 pm

A massively talented guy, arguably the best player we have.

Sadly, his attitude has become disgraceful, he does not want to be here and the tifosi are quickly turning on him. Considering his last contract dispute ended up in the courtroom, Lotito better talk to Inter soon...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:26 am

It would be good if an additional team, beside inter, come ask for him. If there is only inter, kolarov and lotito in it, we could be faced with another marathon...
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 am

Caxi wrote:

There is no way in hell that that twat is the best player we have. No way.
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Cornholio

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 am

I want him out. NOW.
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Together with Zarate, there´s no doubt about that, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:05 pm

RKeane10 wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Caxi wrote:

And what is making him one of the best? Lotitos price tag on him? Real Madrid intrest (some media bs). Let's be real, Lotito should put 14 milion tag on Mauri and Manfredini. His shooting power from every god damn angle of the pitch? The fact that he is slow for a left-back? Or maybe it's his shoting precision, that is more danger for aeroplanes in the sky above Olimpico then the opponents goalie? I really don't know what is making this guy so good.
Back to top Go down
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
RKeane10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
RKeane10 wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Caxi wrote:

And what is making him one of the best? Lotitos price tag on him? Real Madrid intrest (some media bs). Let's be real, Lotito should put 14 milion tag on Mauri and Manfredini. His shooting power from every god damn angle of the pitch? The fact that he is slow for a left-back? Or maybe it's his shoting precision, that is more danger for aeroplanes in the sky above Olimpico then the opponents goalie? I really don't know what is making this guy so good.

The combination of offensive and defensive skill. I think he´s better offensivley though. But still a left back with 5-10 goals in him with solid defensive ability and a top left foot to take set pieces all over the pitch. That´s in my opinion what makes Aleksandr kolarov a great left back. About Mauri, he´s a great player as well. But I would not say his better then Kolarov though, once again, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Ed

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Very dissapointed with Kolarov's recent form - he has become more of a liability than a positive. He has so often been important to our attacking play, now he seems to have added terrible (or zero) crossing ability to his ludicrous atempts from any angle and distance. Yesterday he was very poor going forward but also was caught out a lot in covering Radu, Hamsik had a field day getting behind him and having a free run at Radu.
There is no doubt though that earlier in the season and especially last season, he was improving a lot and had added more solid defensive capability.
We know he is pretty certain to leave, I just wish he could give us a few more quality displays before he does. I agree that we must get money for him and not let his situation deteriorate like with Pandev.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 am

Can someone remind me what we initially paid for him?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 am

Kris wrote:
Can someone remind me what we initially paid for him?

800,000 €.

His price went up 20X.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Thats what I called Lotito bargain. But it occurs on 1 player in two years.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 am

Then why has there been bad blood between you and the fans?-

“I really don’t know. Maybe because of these rumours about my transfer and they claim I’m not giving my all because of Lazio’s poor results. I just can’t stand it when someone tries to humiliate me and offend me without a good reason. Then I respond. Maybe the incident from the training facility added fuel to fire. Nowadays I just shut out and I don’t see them and don’t hear them. There will always be one idiot among 50,000 fans. Rome is a peculiar environment to play football in, the fans are really passionate and bring in a little more emotion than the rest, but I’ve been here for three years and I am used to this. Now my only preoccupation is how to get Lazio as far away from the drop zone as possible,” concluded Kolarov.

Part of an interview from: http://english.blic.rs/Sports/6257/I-am-not-talking-to-Pandev
Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
LazioSS

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 am

Kolarov, Zarate and Diakite are by far the most talented players we have. Forza Kolarov!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I am 100% sure none will offer more than 8m for Kolarov. The only players on current form that can potentially exceed the 10m mark are Muslera, Radu and Floccari all the others have a low value in the current market including Zarate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksandar Kolarov   Aleksandar Kolarov - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleksandar Kolarov
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next